What is the point of it all, Jow Forums?

Attached: F337AFF6-FC9F-4EA7-95F8-7F320365CBA8.jpg (1024x750, 62K)

shitposting

Get a girl, have her shit out some white babies. Have something to come home to, or if she’s a feminist cunt, have her work and hang out with your kids all day

The day you pay off your house and you actually own property.

2018 and 2019 have been the most mind numbing melancholic years of my life. I have no hopium left to smoke

I dont buy coffee and I dont listen to podcasts, tits or /thread

fpbp

To lift, get gains, crush puss, bully s o y males, and enrage normies

id volunteer my skills and my life to work on something great like a giant interstellar seed ship
but this stupid tweet has a point
everything is so boring

I bet she's one heck of a cool wine aunt

Attached: 1540612103654.jpg (676x720, 94K)

You would be surprised how many people complain about life being meaningless, but will reject any meaning I suggest to them.

We live as consumer units.

To improve the lives of people you care about, or who care about you
Even if you believe that this life is all we're given, at least you'll have spent it enriching yourself and those around you

I think being single and monopolizing all the money I dedicated my time to putting in a lot of labor to support my living is better than dividing and sharing between some opposing political bitch.
Mind you if this was like the 50's or so, there would be two kids, and a beautiful wife, and a nice German Shepard to come home to, though reflecting on the past and trying to relate it merely to the present and way this world is, is impossible with the paths people choose to live and walk.
It's depressing, and even though we can't alter this time to replicate that age, It's the dream of any good man out there.

All in all, fuck feminist and this world we live in today.
Don't be dragged and brought down by weight you can throw overboard and live by yourself.

Attached: 3d5589167a7510a1de9601f67ac3605c--s-housewife-vintage-housewife.jpg (401x402, 81K)

No I wouldn't.

My daily routine

for me its trying not to think about this

Pray your parents are wealthy or wait until you're old (If you even make it to that point) enough with likely little energy left for freedom.

To get to heaven and everlasting life after death. Be a good person, have faith, don’t let the world poison you. Fight back against the enemy, lift others up. This is a test

Runescape. Working on 120 mining right now. I get such a rush when I complete a goal I set for myself. After 120 mining is yellow party hat then 120 construction.

Attached: vzWFsaj_d.jpg (640x438, 49K)

There isn't a point. Life is just about seeking pleasure and avoiding suffering. Saying there is a point is implying life was created for a reason. Life is just a self-sustaining thing. It exists just to keep existing. Just here to experience, eventually we will get sick of it and want to escape this all.

Well said user

Attached: zz905.jpg (512x384, 26K)

what the fuck do you think, complete domination of all existence and the universe, holy shit how much of a noble goal lost on swine

Based

The point is to give your kids the best chance in life by living in a nice community with nice people and granting them good opportunities through hard-work and not opening the floodgates of mass immigration (which turns your nice place into a not-so-nice place)

Be an alpha male op. Get jacked. not that pussy 5x5 shit. become a hardgainer. fly to different cities and purposely try to impregnate random women to spread your seed all across the land. I'd tell you to make money but thats part of it i havent figured out yet. Learn how to fight, and not just fight, how to seriously fuck someone up. Go to those trump rallies and be one of those guys you see in the videos beating up those fag college degenerates and tranny lovers. Toss out all of your magic cards and nerd gear, move on.

Thats the point of life op. Thats what i've learned, strangely enough, from psychedelics. Just be primal as fuck.

The stars are calling you home, white man.

Women don’t “shit out” babies, you retard incel

reverse the teaching of Post-Modernism and Relativism and you will see the way.

There is shit involved in the birthing process my friend.

Attached: 100pct american.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

No, living just for yourself is empty and meaningless

>working on any skills past lev99

Incel

be in nature try going side for once.

How do you think niggers are born?

this is just edgy bullshit, ive been reading trp for years and i'll even call ya an incel

Work to live, dont live to work

Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the duty of all mankind. For God will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether it is good or evil. - Ecc. 12:13-14

Then Jesus came to them and said,“All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” - Matt. 18:28-30

>he doesnt know 120 is the new 99
Enjoy your 100k+ rank on the high scores

Have fun and enjoyment. However, for some people, hard work and dedication is enjoyable.

For other people having a family is enjoyable.

For others, doing drugs and fucking prostitutes is fun.

Be happy is pretty much it.

1. Study chemistry, pharmacology, biology, astronomy, pyrotechnics, rocketry, incendiaries, explosives, and mycology
2. Grow a garden
3. Build models
4. Do lots of speed and LSD
5. Repeat steps 1, 2, and 3 while doing 4.

Attached: 1449449282585.gif (540x304, 957K)

Until you don't pay the property taxes and it gets seized.

>the shittiest partyhat

Fuck off Janis you Christ cuck whore

The point is perfect union with God, and the way you get there is by the gift of divine grace administered through the Sacraments of the Catholic Church.

Good point, still...

>im bored
Boredom doesn't exist. Maybe you have ADD or something. Maybe thats why you bring up coffee.

Based. I come back every few years, getting close to max.
There is no point. We’ve killed god, we’ve killed the family, we’ve killed society. And I’m not too convinced it was worth living even before then. The best one can do is enjoy the few days of their miserable life.

I enjoy drinking and making an ass out of myself on the internet. That's something to live for, right?

i know a girl that literally got shit on by her mother during birth

Okay. The meaning of life is to get wealthy through providing value to others via cheap distribution of your products or service, then using the excess money to live out your dreams.

Do you really have a fuckin choice anymore with the people surrounding you?
The news going on?
Our own country is turning on us and is being caved in and allowed and no one fuckin does shit.
The life of the past times were a vivd image of a perfect life for a couple and their living.

These times, a fuckin marriage is just a joke and almost seems to be a financial gain for those seeking to profit and use even their own 'beloved' partners.

You're right, loneliness does hurt, but I'd rather take my chances enjoying the life by myself and without some chick who will use and take my money.

Kill yourself fuckin insect.

It depends on what kind of happiness you're talking about
Things that give you immediate gratification are almost always a slow poison.
Most things that bring a lasting happiness and fulfillment come at the price of denying immediate gratification to foster something more enduring

there is no point
existence is inherently meaningless
but that doesn't mean it's all misery and sadness; in fact, the opposite is true
living in an inherently meaningless universe is like being a kid in a sandbox completely unsupervised by adults. you've been given a universal playground, and the only things that can get in your way of having fun are the other kids in the sandbox
with proper direction of your desires, you can align your pleasures in a way that they are sustainably attainable
then you can simply sit back, enjoy life's pleasures until you die.

tl;dr: life is a wet towel, fun is the wetness of the towel. try to wring as much fun out of life as you can before you die

Attached: 1412575762444.gif (320x299, 51K)

Functional marriages still are functional user. Most single parent families are from minority or uneducated white families

Based

That’s fucked up. I saw all my siblings born, and I don’t remember any of that shit, literally.
Yes, user. I think whatever makes you happy is the greatest good. I think the only danger is when people lie to themselves about what makes them happy. To work a dead job just to afford that Mercedes and then be happy; just one more hit for that chemical bliss and then be happy. Both are these are the danger, and the lie of modern life. Always searching, always seeking.

CRinge but based too

While I do enjoy your dedication to your flag, that is nothing but a recipe for misery.

Shit like this post is how you tell who is and who isn't an NPC. NPC's are directed from lack of a creative soul to achieve and dream or conquer any obstacle in their lives. She might be aware of the problem but she is still a reflection of the social programming of normality. A playable character will go after their dream and fill their spare time with goal oriented projects or activities that inspire their dreams instead of "listening to podcasts."

Aw.. poor girl is bored... :(

Ha, I love my job and it pays insanely more than it did when I started doing it. I also like getting drunk and being an ass on Jow Forums. Am I living the dream?

Life itself is the purpose.
You might wake up after this and only 5 minutes will have past in the outerworld and you go: "what a thrilling game, can I play again?"

HAAAAAHAHAHAHA and now the consumerist facade begins to crack, as the normies find out that indeed, happiness is not something you can buy. The point is to defend your culture and your people, but since these fucks have no culture and reject their own people, they're cast out in the wilderness of the mind and they're starving out there. She has no idea the dread she's in store for, it only gets worse from here.

Attached: terror.jpg (83x125, 2K)

Wow sounds well worth slaving my ass off for, a totally mundane existence where I'll be forgotten in a couple of generations. Based!

Also, as supplements-
6. Study mythology and theology
7. Paint using classical media and techniques(no computer bullshit you faggots)
8. Using skills obtained in 1- and combining with the above, craft your own pigments and paints

Avoid social media and competitive/online gaming. They lead to perversion and egomania.

Attached: 1436402055231.jpg (3200x2149, 772K)

>88
Probably. Only you can answer that.

i made my runescape acc in 2001...the game is absolute cancer now

>find hobbies you like
I like the outdoors. I hunt, I fish, etc. Those are part of my GOALS in life. You know, things you look forward to that aren't instant gratification.

Set goals. Mine are to retire asap, live off investments/interest, have a vacation home on a lake, have a nice family and try my best not to raise degenerates.

Already well on my way to all of those goals. Start thinking long term and forget the short term. Short term feels do not last long enough if they are taking something away from 5 years from now.

Better than a totally mundane existence where you'll be forgotten a few years after getting chucked into a six foot hole, imo
Also, you're in control of yourself. That includes finding happiness and fulfillment
If you view yourself a slave, it's because you're both the slave and the slaver

Yeah, I love my life. It's pretty great.

What a roastie thing to say
Get over yourself

Do you people on pol work? I fucking hate my job it is making me suicidal i font know what to do

Why? Because you don't believe its true, or because you don't know how to do it?

Nah sorry, I can't accept it, I'm not going to live the damn near worthless cog in the machine lifestyle you're promoting. I want a seat saved for me in valhalla.

you need to comfy-fy your situation
i work in a two person architectural firm that's a block from my house (im one of the two people)
i pretty much dont have to interact with anyone the entire workday while i design shit

Because I have two eyes.
The implication in your post of working intensity implies that even jobs you love grow tedious (and anything you love will not maximize profit), and then, upon retiring, you will have zero clue what to do with your money, so you waste it on stupid charities, and then you go back to work.
It’s the same story for every self made millionaire I know. The only way to be happy in such a situation is either to surrender the the money, and lose your humanity, or break the cycle and drastically reorient your life.

>fulfilling your biological imperative and raising your own progency is being a mindless cog
Get over yourself

What is like... a hobby.

One of the eternal question of philosophy is "should I commit suicides?" if you look pass all the feelings and people trying control the masses it just how am I going to survive today

We need a war. It's literally the only way forward. Let's just make sure we're on the right side this time.

You won’t be forgotten. This is the digital age.

Not in Seattle. Principal and interest: 432. Casualty policy w/ umbrella 120. Taxes:

700. Seven fucking hundred a month to live on my own fucking property. The faggots downtown and Olympia want to squeeze me until I'm forced to accept pittance relief by putting a shitbox in my back yard to house third world savages.

It is, it's the epitome of an existence driven by base instincts.

You can work on the precursor to the interstellar seed ship by changing society for the better, so that when the seed ship is made the seeds will be prodigious.

Why on God's green earth are you living in Seattle? There are tons of Washington cities that are far better and more reasonable.

Down is a great eponym for this mentality. Women and men who have the disposition of women are the walking dead.

I haven't been bored in my entire adult life.

Attached: PlazaLV.jpg (974x670, 457K)

to worship God; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. To give Him glory.

Residual obligations. I hope to get out within five years.

Clean your room, speak the truth, be the lobster.

Love, family and cultivation of new life is not "base" you edge lord

everyone does. you were too, just your parents never told you about it.

i want to shoot every gun ever manufactured, even if that means strolling through ghettos looking for the most nigger-rigged guns i can find. obviously not me finding personally, ill hire a niggerling for that job.

Attached: 1527272351843.jpg (596x393, 22K)

>childless millennial/gen x'er wonders why their life is so meaningless

My wife shat on all three of my kids, it's the way of nature. What they don't talk about is the first poop after they give birth. Now that's an impressive turd.

SeeThis is the way to happiness. Have a family

Everyone stop with the meaning of life and explain this parent shitting bullshit. Ignoring the fact that I’ve literally never heard of it before now, how is it happening.. shit goes backwards, the baby comes out. Can an mspaint user draw the angles involved?

>worshiping your father rather than partnering with him

Cuck.

Ask your mother

>Something something bible quote something something.
Figure it out. Hell if I'd know. All I know is that I'm about as fucked as anyone else