How exactly are we supposed to change the fate of the west? Has anyone actually thought about this...

How exactly are we supposed to change the fate of the west? Has anyone actually thought about this? You can only redpill maybe 10% of the people, the other 90% are NPCs that will do and say what the media tells them to. Debating the libs with facts and logic, and shit posting on here, can only go so far because of this, having better arguments still isn't enough.

A violent revolution is required. But how is this possible in the modern age? Planning on the internet will get us spied on and caught. Attempting to overthrow an institution like a media outlet will get us thrown in jail.

The only way I see it possible is what is described in the Turner Diaries. I suggest you all read it if you haven't already done so. Basically there has to be mass amounts of chaos. Accelerationism. Electing these cucked centre right politicians do us no good, in fact they work against our interests. And we can't wait around for the second coming of Hitler to magically form a party, that fighting spirit has to spawn within the people. You all need to be ready to take up arms, you should all be getting Jow Forums now to prepare.

Attached: 150px-Turnerdiariescover.jpg (150x234, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Order_(white_supremacist_group)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're not. It's over. Enjoy the decline.

Not in our lifetime. We are just one piece.

Attached: strongmencycle.jpg (904x1200, 212K)

> How exactly are we supposed to change the fate of the west?

Kill white traitors.

It's that easy. I'm a Burgerlander, so I cannot speak for:
- Leafbros
- Eurobros
- Balkanbros
- Slavbros
- South American Bros

But I can say this: this is the American Civil War part two. It's not killing muzzeees (Tarrant), it's not killing gubmint ufficials (Timothy McVeigh), it's not killing "negroes" (Dylann Roof), it is killing white traitors among us. You want to make a difference? Kill a

- politician
- academician
- media personality

near you, and DO NOT LOOK FOR REWARD.

There will be no "day of the rope".

There will be no "awakening"

There will be no post apocalyptic AR-15 n Body armor SEAL team 12-pack fight for Murica bullshit.

IF it happens.. there will be only murder in the night.

Are you capable??

>politician
>academician
>media personality

Cool it with the antisemitic remarks, user.

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

YES BROTHER TO GLORY!!!

Attached: HECUINFRANTRY.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

>kill white traitor
>get arrested
Good plan retard

a small group of brenton t@rrants

>South American Bros
Here they should be evacuated right now. Otherwise, the negros will kill them.

the system is obviously flawed and will crash.
it's only a matter of time.

This. But "The West" means basically just North America and maybe Britain. It has nothing to do with continental Europe

You don’t need the masses, you need a small group of dedicated followers and a big threat to unite them. Well, that and chaos, lots of equipment, and power. You would need guys in power, like politicians, military officers, media figures, financial backers and sheriffs who would stake a claim and create territory. Problem is, that DOES take a while, but even having just a single county with good defense under your control to start with is good.

The government knows that outright taking away guns would lead to civil war, so they do it piece by piece salami style. You need some other threat, “white genocide” is too big and abstract, something “in your face” that wakes the people of the area up and gives you something to fight against. You know, like a chimpout, mass police raids, etc. Alternatively, say you were a burger, you could do Yellow Vests in Washington but with guns. Cops try to fuck with you? Start firing on you, then you fire back, plunge Washington into chaos, your man near the power grid takes it out, and you take over by force.
Shut the fuck up.

underrated

Attached: 1988.jpg (736x567, 58K)

It has already been demonstrated that npcs don't respond to logic. In America the media lied to everyone's faces doing incomprehensible damage to our collective psyche for TWO YEARS and now it turns out that all their claims were completely unfounded. Yet still no one wakes. We can't do anything until it reaches a tipping point. That's why we took the clownpill to preserve our sanity long enough to accelerate through to full Weimar. In the mean time prepare for the worst and focus on improving yourself and your loved ones.
Personally I think whites are too far gone to ever act in their tribal self interest again, even when they finally snap.

Attached: Dle9Z9cXgAAbMgc.jpg (900x1200, 176K)

this is pretty accurate, an actual militia group that was extremist would make a big difference. i mean ONE dude, brenton made a 50:0 kd ratio and almost torched a building, made multiple countries flip out in the process. now imagine a small group of likeminded people, even without political power a well planned attack from them could potentially change the course.

Keked and Elonpilled

Attached: 1548635637056.jpg (1242x1690, 179K)

These are the types of posts which land you on glownigger lists.

OP is a smart man.

god-willing the fight shall commence soon
>in minecraft of course

Attached: 1554183446269.jpg (400x400, 24K)

This is a thread about violent uprising, I wrote a post about violent uprising. Nothing new. These threads and responses are incredibly common, I especially like the one with “red team leader” or whatever where a guy describes a civil war scenario.

>not being on the list
It's 2019, if you're not on the list, pshhh... something's wrong with you son.

why dont you blackpill faggots just kill yourselves then?

The second guy wasn’t a backpill, it was a whitepill. But yeah, the point stands

What? You just flooded your country with 3rd world shitskins.

>How exactly are we supposed to change the fate of the west?
We can't - if we could, then it wouldn't be fate.

A violent uprising will happen. Moreover, it will not need to be organized; it will happen organically, like a pot of water brought to a boil - it is the only logical sequence of events, given the conditions in the Western world.

My advice to anyone really thinking about this stuff

Short term:
>get guns
>get ammo
>get general emergency supplies

Mid term:
>learn to hunt
>learn to fish
>learn to grow crops that do well in your area
>learn some basic survival skills (building simple shelters, finding/purifying water, etc.)

Long term:
>buy a plot of land, if possible
>have a bunch of kids
>try to make friends with your neighbors
>keep a good relationship with your friends/family
>try to red pill any NPC that you genuinely think can 'wake up'

As a side note, keep any potentially sketchy stuff off of any device powered by electricity and/or connected to the internet.

Make sure all your guns/ammo/weapons are legal, concerning whatever country/state/district/province/etc. in which you reside.

Remember that nobody can ever take your freedom away from you. You can be killed you, but you will die free; slaves can only exist when a man chooses to trade his freedom for his life.

Never trade away your freedom, Anons - not for anything.

Attached: 1549753543114.png (1000x4000, 1.37M)

Not for long, I'm working on it. Will take me 14 years at most.

Best of luck.

You have to redpill every single possible person you can and then work from there. Once a critical amount of the population is redpilled we could start doing something real but for now we're all tugging our dicks on a Mongolian basket weaving forum because it's the best we have. Normies are slowly waking up but the one thing we dont have is time. Women are absolutely useless and will just follow the biggest Chad in the room which right now is the government. There is absolutely no political solution to any of this we all need to keep that mind. It's not like one day the kikes will let us elect a magical politician that will fix all our problems. Trump was the last chance we had at seriously fixing some things the legal way and he turned out to be Reagan 2.0. Once Texas or Florida flips blue America will become a one party state and all forms of due process will go out the window. The ride is about to get bumpy anons

Attached: 4647bf91209f95eda9cd42e43477f8bd445abe1b50e3641519133fde4958934c.png (795x537, 420K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Order_(white_supremacist_group)

^ Inspired by Turner Diaries

Attached: 1554874372716.jpg (787x767, 89K)

Alle Amischweine auf diesem Brett sind Vollidioten.

We are at the last stage? So its just better to enjoy the ride rather then preparing for anything?

for you.

get on a list faggot.

Attached: ffy.jpg (1780x628, 107K)

ra-ra-ra type posts mean nothing if you have no actual ability to fight. I bet OP has at best a .22 long rifle that his dad uses for hunting birds.

Based.

Belonging to the west is an insult.

Comprehend abstract warfare.
Break down objectives to their fundamentals.

>Pro tip
Did you know that idiots usually do themselves in? Did you know that sometimes you need only stand back sometimes? Sometimes a little push helps too.

Abstract warfare.