He'll be coming back any day now

Attached: jesus-second-coming.jpg (800x600, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jxIUpkLi7Ck
youtu.be/Qafqws7KhKY
youtube.com/watch?v=yesyhQkYrQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hope not we don’t need more jews

ok

Attached: 1540120984617.jpg (379x384, 13K)

i thought the trib hadn't started yet?

Attached: 1555361346781s.jpg (228x250, 7K)

Yeah, to destroy America and Israel.

lost even though I hope he comes back.

I'm beginning to believe more and more that i might be the second coming of christ

Attached: 1553325010568.jpg (509x614, 210K)

said his followers, and their followers, and their followers, for how many hundreds of years now?...

like a thief in the night

majority christians believe in a pre trib rapture; we're dippin out of clown world soon

in the twinkling of an eye

This. Same thing with the comeuppance the actual Jews getting the middle east back to put up the third temple. This fake pariah state of Israel will cease to be and they won't get their third temple in their lifetimes or their great great great grand children's lives.

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-235535.jpg (1080x835, 341K)

lol, i bet even jesus would laugh at this

That doesn't look like Kek the god of Chaos to me nigger.

Attached: 18268627_10155393878289124_4710435838949945103_n.jpg (552x488, 27K)

Based on what Mark 13 lays out the order of events.
Trib happens
Then Anti-Christ happens
Then Armegeddon Happens
Then Christ Comes down
Then the angles are sent forth to gather the chosen ones

bring a friend! none of mine wanna go. but i'll be there!

Attached: 1555366261022.jpg (1000x712, 73K)

they gather trib saints converted during the trib for the millenial kingdom. any dispensational teacher will tell you that there are seperate messages to jews and christians, jews will be converted during trib, pre trib rapture is for the church

youtu.be/jxIUpkLi7Ck
youtu.be/Qafqws7KhKY

no op you simple simple man , this is meant to encourage the delusional but id be my soul and that of everyone and everything ive ever love "he" will never come back in my lifetime or yours. the man you worship as a god, which also do exist. is dead, will remain dead and would be forgotten if someone had the sense to put 40 bullets in every believer thus allowing ankind a real future not bogged down in idiot utterly fucken rtarded insane beliefs in fairy tales like the quran, bible, or whatever else.

The ones that are killed "with an ax" yes.
Not a rapture.

Fpbp

why do you faggots keep saying a few days? are you planning something?

This is now a christcuck hate thread you jew worshiper

Attached: live-updates-fire-at-notre-dame-cathedral-in-paris-varg-48339561.png (500x734, 160K)

I don't believe a fucking word of this dumb shit but if it happened at least I'd get to see clown world destroyed. Pic related is what's actually coming for you.

Attached: death.jpg (1071x1068, 637K)

yeah........in 3059

don't worry you're not

chyeah, just sit back and wait for rabbi yeshua to save you, goy

that looks fun. what is that?

How do we determine Jesus vs. Anti Christ?

Attached: 1510759533912.png (400x400, 182K)

You are, user. This is a sign. Fulfill your destiny.

Attached: wink.gif (202x268, 1.76M)

It's a ride, try to do a flip when you jump through the hoop.

While we wait for him we must improve our current state of affairs, remember to have at least 4 white children, keep exercising, and keep up arming up.

Attached: 1548262447386.jpg (640x486, 17K)

You faggots have been saying that for a couple thousand years same as all your other bullshit fuck off

The same old, tired, non-argument

And the same old jewish cock gobblers show up in denial again

Keep waiting christcucks, im sure if you just sit on your ass jesus will come and fix all your problems. No, don't get up, everything is fine

Jesus and his apostles were basically pre-internet Jow Forums. You can guarantee that their conversations were similar and expanded from early AD era thots, corruption in politics, the normie NPCs (they called them sheep) and their version of memetics - the biggest differences being that they were more on the nose with their postulations, and well, yanno.. they actually DID something about the problems that they saw.

They weren’t cowards. I don’t mean that to be disdainful because I am fearful of taking action also

He will rule from the 3rd temple rebuilt in Jerusalem. He will declare himself god and demand that all free and bond, rich and poor, worship him and receive his mark on their hand or forehead that they shall not buy or sell save they have this mark.

he's gonna be black.. just wanna give you faggots a heads up about that

Attached: 2162779097_6b08a23c20_z.jpg (528x640, 316K)

Based. Daily reminder if you are a white man who isnt ready for combat, doesn't have a WHITE family, and isnt redpilling his friends and family, you are not living up to what your people need from you.

Attached: 1555314439066.png (960x640, 264K)

If you were you'd know.
You're not.

>Jesus and his apostles were basically pre-internet Jow Forums

Since when was a Jow Forums a bunch of jewish malcontents

You definately are not. Calm yourself down.

who is?

like, since always dude

nah, this is what's really coming for you (actually, you're going to it)

it's just, where will you end up after it's done filtering you?

Attached: godnetwork.jpg (2810x2438, 848K)

The King is in heaven waiting to come down

hey look youre in the Bible text!

not a chance faggot, go on and tell me about how Jow Forums used to be leftist while you're at it

kek

Repent, for he has come!

Day of the Rake

2157ish with a millennial reign and then us fucking off the Earth to the new Earth at your time. But shhhhh it's not good to spoil the movie for others.

I wonder if several thousand more years there will still be christcucks saying this same shit. How long will it take for you to get tired of this nihilism?

Where did you get this?

No u

Attached: 1554364482779.png (885x808, 340K)

oh look some ambiguous nonsense supposedly wrote by some guy a long time ago that's been translated multiple times

yup explains everything well enough for you to cover all the angles, but not so thoroughly as to be able to nail down and prove false. Fine a con as any.

I honestly hope so.

youtube.com/watch?v=yesyhQkYrQM

i made it

Attached: CCedited1.jpg (704x704, 316K)

>He'll be coming back any day now
assuming these are the end times, technically he is already back but waiting for the anti-christ to do his thing before taking center stage

Attached: 1530072683980.jpg (569x428, 25K)

If you didn't truly know it when you were a child, you are not the Christ.

Attached: c00x7gx91f711.jpg (720x400, 21K)

You based it on a crop circle?
Why did you connect it to God?
And why did you pick those colors?

oh wow no argument, got a verse for me next?

This

This is it

Amen. God is good.
I really love having met you honest people, and I hope to see many of you in Heaven.

yes, unfortunately it would be wasted on you

God bless OP pray for everyone around you to be saved and everyone who mocks this thread - your prayer will save even them

Those angels had better bring along a flamethrower each, because there's a lot of work to do.

we're not in the trib yet so its not TECHNICALLY the end times but its close. once the temple is built youre gonna see some serious shit

why dont we just build this temple and see what happens?

something related to "jc"came around recently, it made contact with a "psychic" I have access to. The psychic thinks it was "just an angel"

no, my point was that i've seen what they've seen

the colors were picked randomly and do not really depict "it" accurately. i chose red, green, blue like how a digital monitor use them to make an array of color. maybe the mechanics of a digital monitor is related somehow? i've yet to find out.

Attached: 9369e559ad223ae796e1bee27b85a38c.jpg (500x375, 50K)

lol just imagine the end of the universe though for fun, the Bible says its will be destroyed with intense heat, we've seen what happens when one splits an atom, imagine God spllitting every atom in the universe simultaneously

last i heard the jews are trying

something is happening, disclosure and ascension of some form is happening for certain individuals.

Attached: Throne.png (715x620, 186K)

Good. I'm going to call drumpf and we'll MIGA the shit out of this temple.

Oops meant to link it to you

Christians are unironically all for it, but its gotta be the jews who do it, and I might be wrong but i believe I heard a speaker say they had built and used an alter recently and have started planning the temples construction

It's been 2,000 years.
The power of the followers of the false prophet Muhammad grows.
The people are accepting the sodomites to the point that it's punishable to say anything against them.
The entire government is corrupt and our president is a money-hungry degenerate, they may be the beast.
The only thing that remains is for the Antichrist to show himself maybe?

Attached: 10-To-Know-For-Pride-Houston.jpg (600x400, 38K)

that's funny you say that, one of the psychics I deal with channeled a being the other day that the psychic said was either Christ or a "high up" angel, he couldn't tell, but said it was pretty powerful.

pls explain 2 brainlet wit SIDS

>disclosure and ascension of some form
Sounds new-agey. Hope that's not we're you're coming from

Linked it to the wrong person. It's a description of what is in heaven. Which, also as it just happens is what the Temple describes as well.

he's already back.

though like the first time almost all do not have to eyes to see or the ears to hear.

less will be able to recognize him in this dark age however.

psychics are either liars or contacting demons, its an either/or scenario

oh and right, I forgot about this The Jews still have to build the temple and the antichrist must come out, if he hasn't came out already.
Obviously he will not show he is the antichrist, he will be popular and charming and the people will follow him.

Attached: 2017-05-22T194421Z_254507051_RC12383B0890_RTRMADP_3_USA-TRUMP-ISRAEL.jpg (1140x858, 158K)

dude!

I have some swamp land you might be interested in...

What makes you think that? Antichrist hasn't appeared. Third temple doesn't exist yet. I don't think horsemen have been unleashed.

Apocalypse seems like such incredible outlandish end, but what if the "giant hole that opens up, like an oven" is actually a supervolcano erupting?
What if "the mountain that falls into the ocean" is an asteroid?
And what could the locusts be??

Attached: 5th-trumpet.jpg (600x357, 32K)

ask me anything
angels sang while i was born
then stood around my mothers bed afterwards

Attached: Screenshot_20181001-172750-01.jpg (1440x1362, 217K)

I won't argue the point, but you're wrong.
laugh all you want, they're watching.

rapture first, then yes anitchrist shows up and does stuff and gets fucking assassinated then raises from the fucking dead for the whole world to see and people pretty much freak the fuck out cuz hes doing more stuff with like armies and stuff and says hes god and sets up shop in the jewish temple and shots gennerally never been worse in human history, thats my "7 year trib for dummies" presentation

Any day now guys, surely it's gotta happen soon.

Attached: any-day-now.jpg (298x403, 102K)

False teaching.

i never thought i'd see time so eloquently expressed in one picture