Remember Jow Forums french people never existed, they never had a culture...

Remember Jow Forums french people never existed, they never had a culture, they never made anything or contributed anything to the world.

Attached: the french never where.png (643x625, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/historic-french-churches-face-demolition/a-16122874
archive.org/details/youtube-6zq5d-I5D5M
lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/religion/cinq-eglises-profanees-en-l-espace-d-une-semaine_2061774.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((EJ dickson)))

Interfaith house of worship and community center for multicultural diversity, complete with a church bell and calls to prayer 5 times a day. There will also be Jewish prayer room, but not a Jew in sight. It will become a stinking mess in no time flat and the Catholics will abandon it when it's surrounded by and filled with celebrating Muslims. Tourists will be warned not to go near it A billion wasted for a new de facto mosque in Paris. Screen cap this. Also, when it's been abandoned, any Christian or Jewish iconography will be torn down and desecrated in the streets. Anyone dumb enough to criticize any of this will be arrested and thrown in cages with the most feral niggers the government can find. Seriously, screen cap this.

I'm torn, as much as I think Globohomo would love to fuck up the cathedral, it's also one of the biggest tourist destinations in Paris, so are they really going to sacrifice the shekels?

I don't think they are going to fuck it up, because the current pope is part of the globohomo

Do they really think saying something never existed, and they always use the term "never was" a lot, makes it true?

Yes all commies believe this, and if you don't they will publicly humiliate you until you do, and if that doesn't work then they will shoot you and you will never have existed.

Attached: stalin-composite-16x9.jpg (1200x675, 236K)

HAHAHAHAHA holy shit it wasnt just a meme, this is almost too predictable now. everyone joked they would replace it with "modern" architecture or with nigger stuff

It'll look like some modern piece of multicultural dogshit with no soul

We were just MEMEING this is fucking ridiculous

Attached: 1555371396607.jpg (768x512, 103K)

>The France that never was
Imagine being so fragile, that you are basically a female, that you need to deny basic facts just to not feel like suck starting a shotgun everyday. Grats you now understand what it's like to be a pathetic npc lefty.

this is why inviting people who arent white into your country is a bad thing... they disrespect the established peoples and culture by trying to come in and tell them they cant do it anymore

drives me fucking crazy.

We all know its gonna be a Mosque.

Wow, what the FUCK is wrong with France

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALA

I CANT HEAR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>a non-secular, white European France
They really think so little of Christianity that it doesn't even register as a "religion" to them. Either that, or they're being intentionally disingenuous, and each is as bad as the other.

Don't do this

Looks that way yep

Bump for cultural unity

Attached: 1554850462699.gif (487x815, 65K)

old buildings should be rebuilt as they were. anyone suggesting otherwise has an ulterior motive. Notre Dame is a cathedral built in the 12th century or whatever, it should not look like anything other than that.

i swear to God, if it looks different at all, the whole of Paris is getting flattened

Repeat a lie a hundred times until is believed to be true

Iv been saying all day that the left is going to demand the rebuild is a "Multi-Religion building" for Diversity.

Why? Because the Historic church in Christchurch, that was destroyed in the Earthquake years back, is now being built into the above. Or in other words a Mosque because Muslims will just take it over and claim it as their own.

Don't be surprised when Macron does it France. Its coming.

Who the fuck is this EJ Dickson? What a disgusting rat.

some sandnigger will just explode in it while wiring up his prayer vest

>french people never existed, they never had a culture, they never made anything or contributed anything to the world
Huh

Attached: 1555391514399.png (428x55, 2K)

this

The French gave us America and I’ll never forget it.

We will avenge you, dear surrender monkeys

>France never was a non-secular, white country

I bet she'll write an article on how we should build it differently now because when it was built, we were a non secular, white country TAKING PART OF CRUSADE ( and why that's bad )

>What does it mean to be french
>number of practicing Catholics has fallen year after year
>Muslims in France are growing
>Islamophobia has lead to extremist like Marine Le Pen

come on pay attention to whats happening around you.

sad to see how well Americans have exported there multicultural lie.

Sounds accurate to me.

what does that even mean though? I bunch of pic of black dicks on the walls and a minarette on the top instead of a steeple? and a more Arabic inspired architecture? gtfo outta here.

FRANCE YES

Attached: dino.gif (451x75, 21K)

>A reflection of France today

Attached: 1519106868551.webm (400x220, 1.82M)

>a reflection of the France of today

Attached: quintessentially french.jpg (700x466, 104K)

I guess it is pretty easy to say white people have no culture when you spend your entire life burning it down and banning them from it.

Attached: 1451882173413.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

All your shit always ends up in our shores. Fuck you fags

so it's going to be a mosque, right?

>the France that never was

Attached: Francethenandnow.jpg (1414x610, 381K)

Blacks were a mistake

The Indo Europeans built their barrows over the Neolithic sacred places thousands of years ago as they conquered. The Christians cut down the sacred groves of the pagans, claimed their springs and built churches over their sites. Now the secular multiculti new world order will build over the Christian sites with Neo-Cubist multifaith monstrosities to assert dominance on the landscape.

>extremist like Marine Le Pen
>extremist

Attached: 1551449846179.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

>reflection of the France of today
So a mud hut spire with a yellow vest and a turban on top?

if the build a fucking mosque, there will be war in France

>holy shit it wasnt just a meme

We live in clown world.

It will start with "we don't have the tech to rebuild it exact" and end with "well, might as well reflect the multicultural modern day France as well!"

They should just erect a giant statue of Mohammed holding a white flag, it would be the bomb.

Attached: 1553735859719.png (900x675, 1.14M)

>>reflection of the France of today

so just rebuild it with an eternal flame so it is perpetually burning, like the rest of paris and/or leave it in its half burnt down state.

>france was never white lmao

That is how it works. Oceania was always at war with Eurasia. He who controls the past, controls the future; and he who controls the present, controls the past.

Everything is so fucked up.

They should rebuild it exactly the same or do nothing

>just leave it
this desu

Lying should be a Capital offense.

No there won't. Frenchmen are weak and pathetic. They will never overthrow the tyranny upon their shoulders.

>5% Muslims

15% minimum yes...

No. Everyone will swallow this like good bitches they are.

damn, what'd he do? theft or buggery?

link you fucking pussy

France has a long history of anti-clericalism

>European culture and heritage didn't exist until modern times
This is your fucking fault America! You're 60's counterculture movement is what started this kind of thinking and now you export your mental illness masquerading as ideology to the rest of the civilised world! Fuck your academia!

Attached: Njywv7X.gif (275x208, 1.31M)

Marine is quite moderate compared to her father.

Wait France only had 5% Muslims? That can't be right. Thought it was at least 15% at this point.

could be 5% nationally, but like 86% in paris.

IIRC there aren't official statistics from the government, since they don't record that anymore, but most estimates are about 8-10%, which is the highest in Europe.

Why the fuck do you guys lap it up?

lmao the fucking french are so weak.

It's true, America give to Europe all degenerancy ideology and americanisation of our society like liberal, feminism, SJWs.

It's the price to not be a soviet republic

>the 60's started it
You're 20 years too late friend

Idunno. Everyone is retarded

Yeah Paris and Marseilles have a lot. Some of the suburbs are even worse.

holy shit that's rad

Attached: 1553646649470.jpg (650x1000, 221K)

It's difficult to gauge religious adherence but France, despite having most muslims also have the largest number of secular or atheist Arabs in Europe. I fingerbanged this French Tunisian girl at a party back in my college years.

It would be funny is so many didn't believe it was true. The meme's aren't so funny anymore, they are real.

Attached: 1554981855079.jpg (500x904, 54K)

>the France that never was
>a non-secular, white European France
Huh?

No Benis in Tunis?

>60s counterculture movement
Funny you should say that, because it was French communist professors who brought it to America.
So really, it's all the fault of the fucking French!

Attached: banter.jpg (658x550, 46K)

Oh wow
What a coincidence. An over 850 year old Church, Cathedral and symbol of French history and civilisation burnt down/
Might as well replace it with something modern

Attached: happy.gif (358x328, 926K)

>unironically based
If French people are really going to let this group of people walk in, burn their history, and rewrite it as they please, they deserve every right to do so.

Oh I know. It's not the goodhearted type of fun/laughter I'm expressing.

Attached: 1552625694836.png (2048x2048, 309K)

Inch-by-inch reproduction is the only acceptable answer. Nothing, fucking NOTHING, can be altered or changed in any way.

Um no sweaty.

> The proportion of Arabic first names increased from 1% to 18% since the 1960s

Attached: prenom arabe.png (696x939, 605K)

It's ogre

It would be pretty hilarious to see a mosque in its place.
Weren't they tearing down a few churches every week just a few years ago? Now people are donating hundreds of millions just for this churches repaid? Where were they years ago? Do they only care if it's a tourist trap?

dw.com/en/historic-french-churches-face-demolition/a-16122874

Arab girls don't fuck on the first date, but after date no. 2 or 3 they'll gobble uncircumcised cock like a haram-sausage

Build it out of American steel and aircraft quality aluminum. It can be our repayment for the Statue of Liberty.

archive.org/details/youtube-6zq5d-I5D5M

Nobody will do anything when it's "modernized"
Eat shit you complacent faggots, you deserve to be replaced
>t.honkfuckinghonk

Attached: 1555391845917.png (1280x719, 269K)

Just like the Yellow Vests are currently at war?

Attached: DoCN2waXkAA_lVP.jpg large.jpg (676x720, 105K)

>since they don't record that anymore
This is how they kill the west.

As much as the thought of that happening in France pisses me off, it's true. Land belongs to those with the ability and will to keep it. It's always been that way.

Speak for yourself first.

Attached: 589e5b357ed66.jpg (750x563, 238K)

Why werent there any statues of black people in the old cathedral?

French professors created social Marxism and brought it into american university's.

>This is your fucking fault America! You're 60's counterculture movement is what started this kind of thinking
Typical Europeans blaming America for what Europeans created.

Trudeau is a French Canadian.

lexpress.fr/actualite/societe/religion/cinq-eglises-profanees-en-l-espace-d-une-semaine_2061774.html

> Five desecrated churches in a week

Attached: Capture.png (985x931, 1.09M)

The minions have gotten their marching orders, the narrative is, Europe was always a multicultural hellhole and your a Nazi if you remember real history

Attached: 1418265563636.jpg (1633x2030, 694K)

French give America independance