How can the right reclaim California?

California is the best real estate in the country. It became rich under GOP leadership. It is now a one party blue state. How can the right win it back?

Attached: California.png (2000x1238, 524K)

Attached: getoutwhitiebird.jpg (794x609, 83K)

Nuke the cities

with fire and rope

Attached: nico_nico_nii.jpg (454x454, 42K)

"Accidentally" carpet bomb it.
It's beyond saving.

I agree i live in this hell hole it fucking sucks thank god an older friend of mine redpilld me im in highschool and half of the school is gay or bie

> How can the right win it back?

Wait for the bubble to pop, then buy it wholesale?

You can't really. It's only spiraling further blue with the influx of illegals and their families. You'd be all better off leaving that state and moving to another to tip them further Red.

>buying land that is sinking into the ocean.

Hard pass.

Send me the nuclear codes and I'll press the button myself.

t.californian

SoCal here. I’ll guide your hand to press it

>thank god an older friend of mine redpilld me
What drives people the need to post things like this. It's just so juvenile

This. We're fucked. We will leave or fracture the union in the future.

>How can the right win it back?
Shut the power off for a month. I'll take back a few square miles.
t.San Bernagetto user

Do you guys have posters like this plastered all over campus or is it just that SF is degenerate central?

Attached: 0 - Copy.jpg (1106x1474, 351K)

>How can the right reclaim California?
Extrajudicial violence. I'm not advocating that, FBI, I'm just saying it's the only way for the right to reclaim California.

I live in Cali, nuke this fucking disgusting shithole

The last of Reagan generation needs to die off. Those old ladies and county club republicans still control too much of what little is left of the Republican party in California.

Then the Republican party needs to start running people name Ramirez and Jose.

Attached: future.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Attached: state-of-jefferson.gif (711x327, 44K)

>reclaim California
California will be reclaimed first by the SALT tax revocation and ultimately via earthquake.

Attached: 5291cf30-61ff-4c33-82f1-80e789c0ed78[1].png (1032x966, 1.35M)

The chinese will land grab it first.

California is the sewer of the United States.

run on an anti-street shitting platform.

Attached: SHIT HAPPENS.jpg (634x376, 38K)

It would be pretty easy. All you have to do is enforce the laws.

Just enforcing the minimum wage law would get rid of like 50% of the spics. They also dodge taxes, enforcing that law would get rid of another huge proportion.

And then you have to start cracking down on all the benefits and programs they receive (in large part illegally). There goes most of the rest of them.

The reason why this can work in California is because of the high property values. Without these subsidies the spics literally could not afford to stay. Mexico has really low cost of living, you can live a middle class lifestyle on $100 a week down there. It would be like a vacuum sucking them all southward.

You won't get back to good demographics overnight, but you can trend it that direction. It will take 50 years or so to clean up the mess

Mass deportation

so glad I left that shithole, used to work at a lab in Berkeley bunch of fucking retards around there that have no idea what kind of limits society needs to place in order to maintain order.

Absolutely, we have all sorts of far left, "progressive" ideals floating around.

They would have to take over the schools and colleges and change the curriculum for about 10-15 years.

Attached: 1549942536275.gif (550x309, 3.85M)

1) wall
2) split
only two options. LA, SF are too far gone. sac i think has a good chance to have a quick turn around but one of two will have to happen first

Rightards are just jealous that Cali is the best.

SoCal here. I had to go pick up a document on one part of the city and then go to the dmv later. I think I saw about 12 white people all day, majority of them being older than 55. Everyone else was shades of brown. All of the children were brown. Everyone was speaking spanish, arabic, rap. Every day is a blackpill here but I don't want to leave because it's pointless to run in the long term.

What do you mean by reclaim? Try not to live on the coast of LA or SF dumbass.

Attached: 83763773.jpg (720x1166, 254K)

>How can the right put california under the control of zionists
Fuck off Trumptard. Go back to your shithole at /ptg/.

>Thinks land area = population
>is dumb.

Birthrates

Attached: file.png (1000x743, 65K)

I have never seen that at my college but I have seen this pic in the office room in the Art Department thought.

Attached: 16107253_1560051217343754_977340359850149883_o.jpg (1351x1801, 189K)

Serendipitous that I would see this thread. I’m driving to Southern California from my home in Washington to visit family and I’m staying in a hotel infested with spics and there are 3 with a prostitute in the room adjacent to mine smoking weed. I fucking hate this state so much

turn SF, LA, and SD to glass. problem solved

Radicalize right-wingers there.
Go to places like Orange County (basically where all the racists live in California) and redpill them.

mass deportation of non-citizens, their housing given to conservatives from the Midwest and ex-soldiers

Border Patrol increased to a million, half of them stationed in California

ITT:Losers who don't know how to do shit, and can't do shit.

Remove all brown. That's pretty much it.

other than forcing white liberals and asians to live with mexicans,
its too late
only solution is mass deportations like the 1880s, 1930s, 1950s
other than that, break off the northern half of the state to get 2 more republican senators
San Deigo is also kinda red, depsite being 40% white
Also get the asian vote, if the republicans can get the asian vote, then the combined white-asian majority will be enough against the mexican vote

in 2050, hispanics will be only around 45% of the population, and wont reach an absolute majority, due to the high costs of living

the red parts are the white places left in california

the key is to get the asian vote and religious hispanics
ALOT of hispanics hate illegal immigration as well
get a candidate that can appeal to gun rights, marijuana rights, fixing the deficit, anti-abortion, and some kind of appeal to asian people such as anti-affirmative action/hiring

>so juvenile
Literally said hes in highschool

I wonder if Hollywood jews will hire KKK actors to show up at this one too?

Attached: 1555475131382.jpg (500x292, 26K)

Wrong pic.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-16 at 10.20.30 PM.png (556x565, 273K)

This.

You have no fucking idea how bad it is here. And it's not just America with a darker shade, it's literal Mexico. It's completely over and it really hurts to say that. When you look at a sea of literally thousands of spics and you realize they have the same rights and voting powers as you, AND they take more and cannot maintain civilization... Well that's a black pill that makes me rage. I actually have to keep my temper down because I don't want to snap and then have 200 spics pile on me.

Please for the love of what you think civilization is, move to whiter states like the Midwest and try to make strong communities. Part of the country is lost but not all of it. I'm fucking begging you.

Only like 20% of spics are right leaning. American right wing ideals are not in their blood or culture. The based spic idea is boomer shit. And Asians are overwhelmingly Democrat too. It's not their background.

Sorry calanons I don't think it's coming back without a split of the state.

by giving up on controlled opposition politics, moving up to far north cali, starting local tight knit secret white eco fascist communities and surviving the collapse.

Attached: b8befbbf5c09fcb8046b1dd15f839737--vegetable-garden-fences-garden-fencing.jpg (736x552, 155K)

Abandon ship

San Diego is the largest republican city in the country, dumbass. It's also the safest big city.

it gets worse dude.
I mean yea I'm in an area that isn't that bad.... however I found out that uh
well I don't know how to say this
I really don't want to say this
okay I'll say it.
even some of the local politicians seem to be glowinthedarks and not the good kind (if there is such a thing)
Some creepy shit user, I would tell you the full story if I could but I value my life.

yea our only good big city is getting overtaken by gays and is uh well, you know... right next to Mexico. luckily it is a big military city.

Intelligence. So never.

Literally kill yourself

> appeal to asian people such as anti-affirmative action/hiring
Asians are hurt most by affirmative action.

thats what I said to meant to say, have a candidate explicity against affirmative action and say how Dems want it to keep asians from jobs/colleges

OC could turn back to red if they crack down on illegal voters. Park ICE vans in front of voting locations.
Socal here but thinking of moving to SLC or Reno to help keep them red.

I think it is possible for the republicans to reclaim California with the right strategy.

Attached: uni.jpg (1024x512, 48K)

> importing obese catholics into america cuz muh conservative hispanics

kys

this

t. moved the fuck away from socal

tacos actually have potential. they have redeeming qualities unlike the muslims invading europe who are pretty much only good at math. A lot of them are hard working, their food is actually good and they are native to the general area unlike muslims. as long as they are educated with american values from the constitution and learn english we should be fine. Our education system is shit but it gets the job done i guess.
it wont be white though, but its not a complete loss (personally i dont care about skin color, white people here will eventually evolve to have darker skin anyway)

The GOP has been trying to work this angle for the last 40 years. It's hasn't worked and it never will. They just won't get abortions themselves (or they will) and continue to vote blue to lever the border open and keep the gibs coming in. Even the ones that actually are Catholic mostly believe in modernist heresies like liberation theology, a sort of refinement of the whole 'Jesus was the first communist' schtick.

>t. Castizo anchor baby

based

It's a containment state. Let it go.

Shut off all water supply to metropolitan areas.

Attached: Payne.webm (640x360, 1.14M)

>offer solutions to the housing crisis, homeless crisis, bring small/medium sized businesses back to the state, lower taxes, stem the flow of illegals, relax gun laws and other nanny state laws, expose the widespread corruption and incompetence in cities like LA/Oakland/SF

More immigrants
More immigrants
More Immigrants
White man lost but the the right will win in 20-30 years

Fire and death

Hardcore gerrymandering.

Splitting its electoral votes like Maine.

>long term
Just go to some "fly over" state its peaceful there.

This is the way to go for the entire western world

Attached: 257714563.jpg (590x400, 189K)

Move white populations to sparsely populated areas like Mendocino and establish fascist communities, starting from the northern part and expanding the communities in the southeast direction you will surround SF and LA, and finally liberate the state.

The only way
T. Calicuck

like goebby did

But but... pol told me immigrants ruin anything?

Is it possible that pol lied to me?

they do why do you thin california is such an awful fucking place where everyone is poor and normal people are leaving in droves?
california is probably one of the worse places to be born in, alongside chinese sweatshops

fucking ashamed this abhorrent post was made by my country

Attached: 7c3.jpg (200x185, 7K)

Can't.
Forget it.
Build a wall.

Even the Bay Area's politics are fucked up though. And those are rich areas that pushed out black and latino people.