When will this guy back off

any tweet trump makes gets attacked by this guy, he could literally tweet about how its sunny outside, and he will twist it into anti-trump propaganda.
twitter.com/krassenstein/status/1118353387752390662

Attached: dsdas.png (775x235, 29K)

I hope he is killed in an alligator attack.

The dude is a straight wacko. Just ignore him.

He's hoping being such a prick will save him from being prosecuted for running a fucking pyramid scheme; strat didn't work out too well for Avenatti, but retards only know how to double down

Attached: (((KrassensteinBrothers))).jpg (1048x640, 71K)

He's self admittedly on Soros' payroll. Shitposting on Trump's tweets is literally the guys full time job.

>last name something stein

trump curse incoming

Attached: my new favorite tweet.png (543x287, 34K)

And trump is on adelsons payroll

Adelson does not have enough money to own Trump.

>A fucking kike
>Wonders why he naturally tries to subvert
Gee user I don't know

>No exoneration
This is factually incorrect, doesn't spreading false information go against Twitter's terms of service?

If the news can do it why can't people on twitter?

The real question is why does twitter hide hundreds of millions of people and constantly show mental illness in Trump's comments.

Attached: SlowHeavyMetalMusicPlaying.jpg (960x960, 42K)

Just ignored them. They're children. Or worse, women.
Referring to them woyld only give them a ladyboner, as though they have some validity.

as long as he is getting paid he will continue this is election meddling he is getting paid by who know what/where anti-trump organization should be stopped.

This

>men having jobs responding to social media posts
How far we've fallen in such a short amount of time. What did people like this do before Myspace?

It's more or less his job. No, seriously, he and his brother are dedicated full-time Trump critics. They love off it. They have even put out books. They probably hope that Trump gets reelected more than anyone.

>love
live*

>Stein
Hmm

Attached: tenor (7).gif (480x270, 754K)

Didn't this fag, or his brother say that if the Mueller report came back with nothing, that he would delete his account?

He's riding the Trump train like a leach. 100% a dirty sodomite, same as his brother

Attached: IMG_8533.jpg (514x523, 26K)