I'm going to thank God tonight for our Country's strong Judeo-Christian values

Post what you're praying for tonight

Attached: 1527299165282.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rhema.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=114
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/1ziv7x/eli5_who_wrote_the_bible_and_why_are_there_so/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Destruction

Attached: 1555388375465.png (636x640, 726K)

Organized religion is for tards

Praying doesn't involve organized religions tard

I'm also going to pray for the swift overthrow of the communist, feminist government of Sweden

Attached: 1553293621831.png (845x639, 247K)

Hey anons. I've been an agonostic atheist for many years but I've been looking into religion to see if I can't feel something and join a conservative community. Recently went to an evangelical and Mormon service. Are there any others you would recommend?

Don't join Mormonism. It is not Christianity. Go to a Baptist/Church of Christ/Methodist/Any Protestant denomination. Mormonism adds to the Bible which in Revelation 22:18-19 says

>18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, 19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
ESV

Bump

That quote is talking about the book of revelation, not the entire bible.
Mormons still aren’t Christians tho.

> Judeo-Christian

I'm celebrating my Country's strong Judeo-Shinto values.

yeah find a full-gospel church. this community of churches have the most balanced doctrine I've encountered

rhema.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=114

Something just occurred to me while looking at that hideous monster in your pic. We know that ugly women are more likely to be feminist and feminists are pro shitskin immigration. Is one of the reasons because they know they'll no longer be on the lower caste of attractiveness? After all, racism is inherent in all beings, especially feminists who try hard to fight it.

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/1ziv7x/eli5_who_wrote_the_bible_and_why_are_there_so/

How accurate is the first comment?(the one talking about how christianity today is completley different from the christians of old?)

dude's redditting for upboats (reduntant) with this post. Christianity in its infancy, immediately after Christ's resurrection and public ascension is documented in the book of Acts, written by a doctor named Luke who was eye-witness and corroborated by the writings of Paul and Peter in the rest of the New Testament, which were written in Greek (not Hebrew, like reddit retard was stating).

Yes, there are thousands of years of customs and traditions that have evolved since the book of Acts, but since early church activity and doctrine is recorded clearly in the Bible, anyone who reads it (the book of Acts) can clearly tell which churches are CULTS and which are legit following the Spirit of Christ.

The Bible is legit, user. It's how we know of Christ - therefore God must preserve his Word. If one part can't be trusted, then neither can the rest, and the knowledge of Jesus Christ is shaky. It's this knowledge which leads to the potential salvation of billions of souls from damnation. God has kept His word. Read it!

Thank you!

Judeo values are NOT Christian values.
"Those who murdered Yeshua The Messiah, and they have persecuted their own Prophets, and us, and they do not please God and have become opposed to all people."
1 Thessalonians 2:15
For some of the Jews killed the prophets, and some even killed the Lord Jesus. Now they have persecuted us, too. They fail to please God and work against all humanity

The debt Jubilee, you miserable kikes.

Stop saying "Judeo Christian" you idiot. Jews hate Jesus. The jews ARE NOT Christian brothers. They DO NOT worship the true God. If you read your bible you'd know that.

Daily reminder the term "Judeo-Christian" didn't even exist 50 years ago. It only exist now because of boomer kike worship.

I pray that Trump has a hedge of protection and God lifts him up and places his favor and blessing upon him. I also pray that Satan is bound and rebuked, having no authority over our government, the CIA, or deep state. I pray for world peace and the Holy Spirit to rest upon all world leaders keeping Satan at bay.

praying is for the weak.

Fuck off tranny

Attached: IMG_1526.jpg (1024x832, 148K)

Attached: 56DCAA42-C722-4E13-A9CC-699B740A7940.jpg (625x626, 31K)