/aygg/ Anti-Yang Gang General || Free Copypasta Editiion

I've been seeing a lot of Yang shills on here recently, possibly even comparable to the amount this board had back in February. We can't let this happen again.

Here's a compilation of arguments I have used against these Yangtard degenerates, feel free to copy-paste it around every time you see one of their filthy threads:

>1. More money circulating in the lower and middle classes creates more demand, more demand creates higher prices. You can't say that lower volume will stop this, because the same amount of people will still be buying the product due to them ALL having the same amount of newfound money. You could argue they can buy a product more than once, but that doesn't mean anything due to the fact they receive 1,000$ monthly. They'll just be able to buy it again next month, and besides essentials, nobody buys a product more than once a month. A more efficient (and sensible) method would be to just reduce the cost of essentials like water.
>2. You can't say this newfound demand would also let companies create more supply, effectively lowering prices, either. Do you see the prices of iPhones decreasing whenever there is more supply? No, you most certainly fucking don't, you see the opposite with each new model.
>3. You couldn't say competition with lower prices will prevent prices skyrocketing, because people are obviously going to value money that they didn't work for less. They didn't expend time and life force on it, so they will not see it as valuable. They will be more wasteful with it. Also even if you want to argue that this isn't true, these businesses will go bankrupt with "lower prices" due to the insanely high taxes they would be receiving. If they don't compensate, they go bye bye! That, or they simply leave the country.
>4. Welfare leeches already exist, and they are proof that UBI could hurt the economy A LOT.
>5. UBI gets rid of natural selection, helping out you know who. Do you honestly want that?

Attached: 1550180222960.gif (457x360, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555478651216.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up liar, yang gang for life. I’m gonna bask in this sweet retirement money

>he has to provide people with arguments to copy and paste into their replies

Attached: 8BBC5D26-0531-4FF3-BEE8-01880AAE1A54.jpg (552x615, 30K)

Yang Gang.

Doesn't make it any less right, you fucking imbecile.

He actually typed all this out

Attached: yang_animated.gif (450x840, 676K)

Nice rebuttal, dumb faggot.

Attached: 1555086967998.jpg (909x1305, 1.62M)

u don’t need a rebuttal if u support yang... that’s the only rebuttal u need

what’s a rebuttal tho?

Holy shit, is this really the state of you degenerate Yang supporters?

fuck u

Why did you type all that for tho? DESU I didn't even read it

So? Spoonfeeding arguments to the NPCs on this board is laughable in itself, especially the last point basically being a lousy attempt at capitalizing on Jow Forums‘s hatred of Jews.

Because you're afraid of being wrong. Your fragile ego and non-existent work ethic keeps you in denial of the truth.

I was talking about niggers.

racist. all races r equal

Fellow anons that don't want Yang shills to stay on this board, please bump this thread. It will do more than you think.

Haven't seen any posts lately, perhaps it's because I have the name yang and similar words blocked. Feels good man

Attached: 1551929992180.gif (405x320, 2.34M)

Unblock them and just paste that wall of text. It's enough to at least convert a few anons. Yang doesn't have a huge chance of winning, but helping to make sure of that is always a good thing.

it's called fiat money.

What? You're going to need to at least say which one of my points you are responding to.

This niggas talmbout "converting anons"

This nigga talmbout "converting anons"

This retard uses the word "nigga". What a fucking degenerate, get a load of this guy, Yangtards. This is what your kind is like.

I don't think anyone itt has sided with you dude. Who are you even talking to?

Most likely because I used the word "Yang" in the title which most people likely have blocked (and they should) as said.

Lynch yourself, nigger.

Attached: fuckjew.png (957x978, 225K)

How do you think that guy came to this thread if he had the word yang filtered out?

No fucking clue.

Because he lied to you man

And what would anybody have to gain from doing that?

I dunno man. Just remember that guy lied to you and the yanggang has been honest with you in this thread. I have to go to bed - gotta get up early for work, but you have a good night pal

Are you seriously trying to convert me like this? This is pathetic.

Retarded gangyangers have to resort to manipulation to make people think Yang is a viable option as president.

as if zion don is any better

He fucked himself with DR comments. He probably said that on purpose to dissociate with pol.

Too late now. He already has a plethora of Nazi memes behind him.

His whole campaign is a contradiction. He is trying to use UBI as an appeal to the common person and people who are resentful of the top 1% having so much wealth, but is also saying that if you already receive more than $1k in benefits from the government you will get nothing, if you already receive you $300 you will only get $700, etc. There is no way this is going to go over well with the average gibs voter, which is who he needs to win. Saying "you are poor and are already getting money, so you get no more" and "I'm going to give that rich asshole down the street $1k more a month on top of his already ridiculous salary" is an absolute death nail to his campaign.
>webm related
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1555478651216.webm

Not all yang gang are shills. There are folks here who think yang will fucking destroy everything and thus its accelerationist. Throwing a molatov into the system similar to drumpf (orange man) just to further hasten the fall.

That said, I won't vote for yang cuz we aint ready for UBI. Maybe in another 16 years, 4 more elections. Right now its just too early.

>literally who Yang