How can we save our daughters from decadence?

What's normal? We no longer get to define that.

Attached: nig.webm (720x1280, 2.55M)

KEEP THEM OFF THE ELECTRIC JEW AND MARRY A GOOD WOMAN TO TEACH YOUR DAUGHTER THE PROPER WAYS OF BEING A WOMAN YOU MARRY A ROASTIE EXPECT YOUR DAUGHTER TO FOLLOW IN HER STEPS

Why did you make me watch this shit?

I have a daughter. Cant say I feel dread about her possibly fucking niggers. My plan is to subtly make her attracted to white men. Her being white and white women having the lowest mix rate in the world helps but I plan on saying little things like "isnt white the most purest color?" "Dont you just love babies with deep blue eyes like mommy?"

Redirect all internet searches to Jow Forums that simple

You’re the one who clicked it.

Best to start before they are born, move to a white area, find a trad woman that is based and redpilled, watch alt media casually while the kids are home even if they don't watch it directly they might get curious, teach them european history and folklore stories they might like, also that we are different then other races and that even if they are nice we should stay away from them. As they get older increase the redpills.

Make them not white. Mine are half black and are based conservatives

Raise amish style or don't live near (((urban))) areas

>ayylmao flag
Oh look, another 1 post by this ID thread

white women naturally crave BBC. Brazil 2.0 here we come.

I have autism. It can't be helped.

Be a good father

>my subtle programming will work better than the Jews 24/7 proven programming and her hive minded peers pressuring her into following along
Good luck bucko.

Hi.

What if they think daddy is racist, you know females are nore likely to cling to the "moral highground".

Attached: 820.png (813x669, 777K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

this gets Jow Forumscels mad as hell.
get fucked mutts.
Go niggers goo

>2 millions likes
HAhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

get fucked mutts you have no fucking future on this earth

lmao. this only works if the mother isnt trash. good fathers get divorced

Fucking based!

She looks like some sort of south american mystery meat to me.

This, definitely castizo and they're notorious coal burners

>trying this hard
>with vpn meme flag
chinks need better hobbies

>daughters

Attached: 1554095349314.png (817x429, 134K)

My daughter is getting married off at 16-18 no nigger fucking thot life for her.

>Rule number one: BE a man!
My 4 beautiful, WHITE children are turning out just fine. Home schooling is a good start. (It's not as hard as you might think.) I've also been drip-feeding them Jow Forums for about 5+ years. (I've been here much longer.) Red-pilling them while they are in their teens with age appropriate stuff worked wonders. Eldest (daughter) is trad af and puts lazy mother to shame. She is choosing to stay home and wait for the right man while honing her home-making skills. And the family motto: "If it ain't white, it ain't right!" None are even remotely interesting in race-mixing. They understand what the inevitable "happening" is, and are slowly, but surely getting ready. Even if I do have to push them a bit.