SO MUCH WINNING!

youtu.be/jSxMAbEnMRU

Attached: DBwKdIcUIAAlyUR[1].jpg (1191x1200, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIIKYQL2VyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post rare Trumps

Attached: GTY_Donald_Trump_Whitney_Houston_ER_160307.jpg (2592x1776, 447K)

fuck off you fucking kike

Attached: Trump and Andy Warhol.jpg (3160x4074, 1.41M)

sandnigger

>heheh anybody who doesn't like jews or trump because he sucks jew dick is a sandnigger because sandniggers are the only people who hate jews heheh checkmate goyim
No seriously fuck right the fuck off plz

the irony is Trump's Israeli asslicking is the reason Europe has to even deal with sandniggers in the first place

ill trade a Jew for a goat fucking, woman beating, child enslaving, suicide bomber any day of the weak. stay fucked sandnigger

youtube.com/watch?v=cIIKYQL2VyQ

MIGA

Attached: 1554330345803.jpg (1024x701, 231K)

of course you will, because you're a fucking boomer who belongs in r/T_D and can't wait to send his children to die for gods chosen people in some shithole so the native people over there can flood Europe with their enriching culture.
i genuinely hope you americans stop fucking existing someday, literally invested three years of my life to shill for some neocon kike who promised non intervention so the real whites wouldn't get fucking flooded and what do I get? some snarky mutt whose diet consists of pure kosher calling me the sandnigger on a mongolian throat singing image sharing board with zero awareness of how my future generations might actually turn into sandniggers because of them

Attached: 180097514329.jpg (250x197, 9K)

>, literally invested three years of my life to shill for some neocon kike who promised non intervention so the real whites wouldn't get fucking flooded and what do I get?

lol get fucked sand nigger

type more

MIGA my american fren

type more, i need this bumped

come back, spam miga pls

MIGA/MAGA sand nigger

Jews are what cause Sandnigger Terrorism and Immigration Retard...
> Unemployment and Homeless Rates Down
> Thinks this image is relfective of reality

Also BTW there are plenty of Non-Jewish "Noble-Intent" Lawyers who will fight to the bitter end for Consitutional Rights... (Or even "Mercenary-Sleezebags" you can buy...)

> Nice Leddit Spacing LOL

Donald "the jew" Trump

>Oy vey goyim look at this supid nigger stealing your women bet that makes you real mad huh
>heheh all those spics eating up all that welfare, committing all that crime, and in 50 years they'll be your masters!
>those fucking boomers ruined the whole world don't you just hate hate hate 'em?
>man oh man those muslims just boil by biscuit they're so disgusting I hate them so much!

Without kikes every single white nation would still be entirely white you fucking stupid piece of shit kike
Every single man, woman, and child the entire world over has been wronged by kikes in some way or another, and we're coming for you, no matter how much you try to shill us into attacking each other.
Every subhuman just has to go home unless they fight us, then they die.
Every single kike has to die no matter what so that no child is ever born with a kike's mouth biting at his dick and a kike slave collar locked around his neck. You are the singularly most evil race to ever exist and for millennia good men have suffered your crimes, and every people you have lived among have rejected or attacked you for them. This time your crimes are worldwide, though, and so where will we expel you once we ask the JQ in unison?
lmao moon jews would be hilarious

le leddit

This man was truly born to be a super celebrity president.

the jew haters are gone, please summon them

le reddit

space

ing

MIGA/MAGA

Attached: trump_benson_time_0009.jpg (2560x1712, 1015K)

MIGA/MAGA MIGA/MAGA MIGA/MAGA

LE

REDDIT

SPACING

LEL

LE

REDDIT

SPACING