OR white man who ran down nigger gets 28 year min sentence for hate crime

oregonlive.com/news/2019/03/jury-finds-russell-courtier-guilty-of-murdering-black-teen-with-jeep.html

Attached: oregon.png (1199x1251, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

opb.org/news/article/russell-courtier-larnell-bruce-gresham-trial-closing-argument/
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/white-supremacist-life-running-black-man-62438702
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. Get fucked, murderer.

Attached: dithering godliness.gif (700x704, 295K)

.02 shekels deposited

do you get overtime for working late?

>first in 30 years
B-But I thought that this was an out of control clown world where people get convicted of hate crimes left and right...

He. Murdered. A. Person. Fuck's wrong with you, boy?

Attached: 8me47gckke621.jpg (697x768, 32K)

Socially convicted

Every juror is morbidly obese.

He’s just a nut job ignore him. We’re a board of peace.

>Nigger
>Person

Choose one

*yawn*

Attached: 1533521656585.jpg (1342x9564, 2.68M)

You're right, good point, Jow Forums is a board of peace

how much are you getting paid, though? how are the hours?

16$ an hour, plus a form of "commission". Every thread I start that gets over 100 responses nets me extra. Me and the other Trans kids on the Discord get real competitive. Benefits are shit though.

Attached: 1552493923382.jpg (960x640, 78K)

Not terrible. Soros NGO or something else?

Soros is the big guy, hardly fucks with small fries like my department. The equivalent of my GM (glue that holds the squad together and cracks the whip on the day-to-day) is Mort Goldsmith. Really nice guy, I'm actually going to his seder this Friday. Gonna wear one of those funny hats and eat matzo balls or whatever.

In the next ten years hate crimes will be made into felonies.
Hate speech will be made into felonies.
Every post you make, every site you visit will be logged onto a social credit score.

Everyone will have access to what you've posted and be able to search by site and words.

Attached: 1445835009263.jpg (800x319, 47K)

That Black Mirror shit you just described is ab-so-lutely a neat little hybrid of China's law that they're exporting to other Authoritarian countries and the USA's National Security Agency's X-Keyscore program. So yeah, both ingredients exist in separate hemispheres and just need to get naked and fuck like crazy. The baby will be named "Utopia" by assholes every night on tomorrow's news.

>murder
>Oregon
Lookit those qualifiers.

Fuck off to Reddit faggot

This isn't politics.

how long has it been since we've had one of those yeesh

White nationalism is a political topic.

>During trial, defense attorneys Kevin Sali and John Robb contended that Bruce suddenly started punching and beating Courtier without provocation on the night of Aug. 10, 2016. Courtier had just driven up to the 7-Eleven at 188th Avenue and East Burnside with his girlfriend.
>But Hannon said there was no evidence that Bruce started the fistfight outside the convenience store. Surveillance video shows Bruce peacefully standing outside the store for minutes until Courtier drove up and parked, then suddenly a fight was on, the prosecutor said.
Hmmmm, no security footage publicly available. No fight, then (((suddenly))) a fight was on.

If the driver really did start the fight then fuck him, he deserves prison for life, but I wouldn't be surprised if the black guy saw that the white guy was a member of a white gang and threw the first punch.

But it is news, and Jow Forums is for politics and news. Just like /x/ is for the paranormal, but also anything creepy, and /tg/ is for traditional games, but also raging autistic faggotry.

no shit
>Prosecutors say that Courtier, 38, was motivated by racism when he intentionally hit 19-year-old Larnell Bruce Jr. with his Jeep outside a Gresham 7-Eleven store in August 2016. But defense attorney Kevin Sali argues in this week's motion that Bruce is the one who started the confrontation by picking a fight with Courtier moments before he was fatally struck -- and Bruce's history of 16 convictions is proof of his propensity toward violence.
>Bruce's history of 16 convictions is proof of his propensity toward violence.

>the black guy saw that the white guy was a member of a white gang and threw the first punch.
That's the way I read the story.
Doesn't justify running someone down but it would be a different prosecution for different charges.
If the black kid started the fight it should get sent for appeal.

.02 Shekels have been deposited to your account

Another article
opb.org/news/article/russell-courtier-larnell-bruce-gresham-trial-closing-argument/
>Prosecutor David Hannon said that based on the facts presented in the trial one thing is clear, that following the altercation Courtier made a choice to hit Bruce with the truck.
>“When he got into that Jeep, when he got into that driver’s seat, when he got behind that wheel, he had one intent and one intent in mind and that was to kill Larnell Bruce,” Hannon said. “He wanted to kill the young man that got the better of him in a fight.”
Even the prosecutor seems to acknowledge that the black guy won a physical altercation. While leaving the fight to then run the guy down a few minutes later is undoubtedly at least manslaughter in any part of the country, this doesn't look like a legitimate hate crime murder at all. I don't feel that bad for the guy sentenced to prison, but if the skin colors were reversed, it wouldn't be called a hate crime.

Bet that young black teenager was just minding his own buisness that day, on his way home to study for his engineering degree...

Attached: 32325BE8-A1A9-40B4-8FF1-CB1DD4CD653A.jpg (190x265, 10K)

Also
>Bruce was allegedly trying to sell a machete to customers entering the 7-Eleven. The defense says that same knife was later used to threaten Courtier.

this clearly isn't about white nationalism
I guess so but we should strive not to be shit

Holy shit. How the fuck do you get arrested 16 times by the age of 19?

I missed that, shieeet.
Systemic racism obviously

You're right actually, I misspoke. It's apparently about White Supremacy
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/white-supremacist-life-running-black-man-62438702

Reminder that when a 24 year old male nigger throws a 5 year old white child off of a 3 story balcony it is not a hate crime.

Attached: D4ApxW-XsAAbqVL.jpg (680x425, 49K)

Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda
for context

rap sheet filled with violent attacks
will the ape get more or less than 28 years?

He just have him a quick rundown

>Emmanuel Aranda, 24, allegedly told police, he was looking for someone to kill, and was angry women rejected him there.

Nigcel

Case in point

Do niggers get sentenced for hate crime even when they attack white people?

Hate crimes were invented in NYC to protect Jews from Blacks.

Look at that, a funny German.

Holy kek I missed that.

yikes, that's a alot to unpack

silly user, blacks aren't people

Attached: bar bar bar.jpg (194x259, 15K)

>believing a jeep can be in good enough shape to drive into someone without rolling over or missing due to bad steering

Tennessee 25 yo Man who had sex with teenager twice got 40 years without parole this week.

War on white men is real. Get ready for the civil war.

never, only whites can hate

sounds like cops lied, no one would tell cops that

25 yo white male got 40 years without parole for having consensual sex with a teenager. Ill look for the link, it was this week in Tennessee.

Attached: arrestdeathbyrace.jpg (870x534, 81K)