(((BBC))) claims Neolithic people were niggers and built Stonehenge

"The ancestors of the people who built Stonehenge travelled west across the Mediterranean before reaching Britain, a study has shown. Researchers compared DNA extracted from Neolithic human remains found across Britain with that of people alive at the same time in Europe. The Neolithic inhabitants appear to have travelled from Anatolia (modern Turkey) to Iberia before winding their way north."

And this nigger in the pic is what they say they looked like.
bbc.com/news/science-environment-47938188

Attached: _106461761_mediaitem106461760.jpg (375x368, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOM2fT6tBFE
youtube.com/watch?v=_1OVwuCdkK4
youtube.com/watch?v=qRRC7MMsJPo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC24A5
nytimes.com/2015/11/24/science/agriculture-linked-to-dna-changes-in-ancient-europe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STUPID FUCKIN FAGGOT WHITES NEVER DONE SHIT FOR THIS WORLD OTHER THAN OPPRESS PEOPLE AND ENSLAVE THEM. GLAD YOU'RE FINALLY GETTING A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE AND GETTING BTFO'D

That is nothing like what the Neolithic people looked like. I'm sick of niggers

Sardinians (aka white people) look close to the Neolithic farmers.

Attached: sardinians sardinian people woman (1)sardinians sardinian people woman (1).jpg (742x960, 127K)

We wuz neolithic n sheeeeit

let me guess, it was a KIKE that did the (((reconstruction))) yet again

This.
Problem is, common sense has no voice whatsoever in the media, all people hear is the poisonous nigger-filled SHIT.
Doesn't matter about genetic fact, history, reality or logic or sense, it is just the fucking kike propaganda that spews out of every fucking crevice.
I'm sick to death of it too.

Sardinians have the most Early Neolithic Farmer DNA in all of Europe. They resemble Neolithic people

>The Neolithic inhabitants appear to have travelled from Anatolia
in 4000 B.C. these were whites

good post.
Sardinians have 95%+ Neolithic farmer DNA and would be the closest of people today phenotypically to the henge builders.
The BBC really is beyond belief at this point with the anti white pseudohistory.

guy fawkes the whole fucking building full of kikes and puppets. it's a cult

Anatolians are Caucasian and therefore white. Get over it, brainlet.

Just found this amazing life-like 100% scientifically accurate reconstruction of the jews from 200 years ago.

Attached: typical jew.png (563x533, 646K)

The BBC are constantly pushing a racial diversity agenda to the point of even rewriting history to make it more diverse, whatever that means. It is literally a religion at this point. All BBC programming is political and social engineering activism and the BBC needs to be defunded on those grounds.

Attached: diverse_ghosts_bbc.png (1008x1136, 1.85M)

cool it with the anti semitic remarks.
It's clearly a galgamek auxiliary that manned Hardrians wall during the Roman occupation of Britian. Therefore we are a nation of ayylmaos and must open our atmosphere to the peaceful spaceniggers.

They're not claiming they were niggers.
Anatolia used to be filled with indo-european peoples
No, neohlitic farmers were middle easterners.
Sardinians are mostly natives, not middle easterners

all of europe was founded by coal black fucking hobbling ape niggers 30 years ago, then the evil white devils came and killed them all and stole their fucking technology
as for kikes, they can fucking burn in hell, disgusting parasites

>watching a NOVA program on King Arthur and recent excavations at Tintagel
>first twenty minutes or so are nice comfy explanations of how the Arthur saga started and where it might intersect or diverge with recent discoveries

>goes on a fifteen minute digression about how 6th century Britain was a Mixing Pot and Everyone Was Welcome and They Enriched Each Other, because they saw that there were some fragmentary artifacts from Finland or something

It didn't even have anything to do with the subject of the episode.

Attached: 1545921641581.jpg (500x292, 53K)

Neolithic farmers were from Western Anatolia, genetically separate from modern middle easterners and close to southern Europeans.

The leftist academics have negrified the past very quickly, even if the facts show that ENF had light skin genes (even WHG like Cheddar man had somewhat light skin and Caucasoid skulls) they portray them as African Negroids.

Attached: indian_cromagnon0-e1354575670883.jpg (450x315, 40K)

They'll never show Cromagnon/WHG like this again.

Attached: crom02.jpg (445x397, 27K)

Attached: Cromagnon-WHG female.jpg (596x700, 46K)

Somewhat relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=eOM2fT6tBFE
youtube.com/watch?v=_1OVwuCdkK4
They are erasing our history.

every historical program I've seen on the BBC or ZOG related channels here in the UK in the past few years inserted wacky 'diversity' and 'tolerance' agendas into the commentary, it's insane.

nuke london, bbc is almost completely gone then, along with all the hook noses pushing this insanity

The Caucasus mountains are not the Middle East. Look on a map. And look at the people who live in the Caucasus (Chechens)

Attached: 4AE31520-40AF-4128-B8C9-E287E8915ADE.jpg (586x480, 81K)

Exactly.
They are filling our countries with shitskin subhumans, biologically erasing us, and while doing that they are destroying our history, completely wiping it out in every fucking corner, and burning our culture in the present, replacing it with negroid ape toddler-level rap and animalistic mating 'dances'.
One can only hope that they are pushing it hard enough with their limitless arrogance that they don't realise they are overplaying their hand, and people finally fucking purge the parasites once and for all.

People from the Caucasus (CHG) invaded all of the Middle Eat and spread light skin genes, they spread mainly to three areas Anatolia, the Levant, and Persia. In Anatolia they mixed with local Cro-Magnons (WHG) and invaded Europe spreading farming and light skin genes while mixing with the locals. They did basically the same thing in the rest of the Middle East except there the locals had higher percentage of Basal Eurasian rather than CroMagnon/WHG.

They are just correcting the fact that history was whitewashed for so long

/thread.

this
they will claim there are no races too, and that we are all mutts, don´t forget about that.

Shylock, I mean Sherlock, is that you?

Wasn't BLACKFACING supposedly be racist, BBC?
So rude!

I've never seen so many white people

all anthropological evidence is that the world used to be darker

>bbc claims whites are more evolved than blacks
What did they mean by this?

Pop science and science journalism are literally the most shit tier things

Imagine this, white people on average have brown eyes and hair, and being a 6K BC human, you might get a tan

If europeans are nonwhite, how could the colonizers be white men?

we all are mutts, name one purely isolated population that has access to a keyboard

bait

indeed, even these days on dna charts can be seen sardinians as the most isolated (neolithic farmers untoched by the later steppe waves) but still white people

Attached: pca_worlds_00_dna_eg00t00021--12-021.03dn555.jpg (1024x772, 270K)

They indo europeans who traveled from the Caucus mountains to anatolia and built civilization.

Attached: aryan migration.png (1500x772, 150K)

rickets

That's completely false. Evidence is far more tilted towards the negroids developing darker skin as they arrived in their tropical shitholes.

when i say mutts i say mutts of non caucasoid and europid populations like bbc tries to claim. and thats false or an exageration. Ofc no population is 100% this or that, but europeans still do exist

>mfw dna evidence showing distance in white from black is accepted by Jow Forums becaus it fits their white supremacy narrative
>mfw dna evidence that shows black people in europe during neolithic times btfo Jow Forums and they cant accept it and call it meme science

Attached: 4E3AB4E8-DE59-44B7-A15C-ACD96A9B2C14-1565-000001F614923120.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

No, the niggers were the ones sacrificed at stonehenge

>Basal Eurasian
Is there even a shred of fucking evidence that this is even a thing?

shh, you'll disrupt the kikes at work

>tranny thinks (((reconstructions))) are accurate

none of these were black (ssa)

>by melting artifacts and destroying/losing archeological evidence
Its all so tiring.

>dna evidence that shows black people in europe during neolithic times

There is literally no DNA evidence that shows that. There are just artists that are "reinterpreting" data to draw people with no black features as black. Even the articles state Neolithic populations had light skin, (which they did). It's only the artists that get away with drawing blacks for political reasons.

>Genetic analysis shows that the Neolithic farmers, by contrast, were paler-skinned with brown eyes and black or dark-brown hair.

That's literally what the article says, yet they post a drawing of a mulatto. Now evidence shows any negroid traits in Neolithic or more recent populations in Europe at least until mass immigration.

Genetic evidence, yes.

Attached: BE.png (1054x734, 71K)

Sardinians, the closest living relatives to the henge builders, are white. Get the fuck out retard.

Okay, I can get behind that to a major degree. To me it's more about the culture and majority background than absolute purity. Like there's a large portion of Jow Forums that would considered you non white due to minor Arab background, same with meds

We're blacks, we're blacks
We're the blacks
We steal at night we stalk at night
We're the blacks

>There is literally no DNA evidence that shows that.

how many bodies of neolithic specimens do they have?

>There are just artists that are "reinterpreting" data to draw people with no black features as black.

I can undersstand why people would have an issue with this.

>That's literally what the article says, yet they post a drawing of a mulatto

oh well fuckem then.

this puts reparations for nogs in a whole new light

>To me it's more about the culture

Culture comes from genetics, the western european culture exists because europeans exist.

>arab background

us iberians have few or nothing of arab... the arabs were not even here, the moors were, both were caucasoids, but had few impact on natives

Obviously, with all of that British sun beating down on them

In between ice ages.

>how many bodies of neolithic specimens do they have?

In the hundreds to thousands range. From an archaeological standpoint It wasn't that long ago mostly within the last ~10,000 years so most sites like graves are relatively well preserved.

Obvious bullshit.
You could argue that any European has Turkish DNA, because everyone passed through Anatolia on the migration into Europe. Hell, you could even argue that we have African DNA, because after all, humanity is 99% genetically identical. They saw that people migrated from the middle east to Britain, saw that at one point they were niggers like pic related, and gave it to a liberal artist and said "go nuts" with the interpretation. The BBC pushes the kike's agenda, this is nothing new.

>Culture comes from genetics

the two arent related at all.

>From an archaeological standpoint It wasn't that long ago mostly within the last ~10,000 years

thats a long time archaeologically mang. thats prehistory.

she has puffy nipples
and the left one is pierced

>Turkish DNA

how is this even defined? do they just call all central asian peoples turkics now that they let turks into europe? since they wanna avoid indoeurpoeans

Not when you are dealing with ancient Homo populations like H Erectus or H Naledi which can range from 200,000-1.6 million years old.

Attached: 800px-Homo_lineage_2017update.svg.png (800x590, 96K)

>the two arent related at all.
nothing relates, ever

Attached: totally unrelated.jpg (1200x966, 226K)

kill yourself

Mmm, smaklig

So far only one Homo Naledi fossil has been found which is over 200,000 years old. We have a wealth of Neolithic European finds compared to that.

Attached: Homo Naledi.jpg (300x370, 45K)

see now youre veering out of archaeology and into anthropology/paleontology, and that starts to depend on what you think of human evolution in general rather than archaeology which needs a cultural reference point rather than uncertain estimations

can you imagine the chronology issues thatd arise if we said romans existed 200-5000 years ago?

> can range from 200,000-1.6 million years old.

they may as well say they dont know that margin of error is way too wide for any kind o f conclusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=qRRC7MMsJPo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

wew, funny how the census data and statistics in subsaharan africa gets really specific when you want a narrative of high rape and murders,and low iq., when many of these populations are inaccessible and migratory

its so fortunate these populations stay within their borders somehow

because we all know whites never rape, murder and shiiiet

I love how Jow Forums will compile info from whatever source that supports their worldview

>peking man
>java man
>proven hoaxes

wew

t. mad leftists buttboi

Ancient Iberian migrations to the British isles have been known for awhile. The Romans mentioned how dark some of the people were here and suggested that there had been migrations from Spain at an earlier date.

>out of archaeology and into anthropology/paleontology,

Even if you only counted Homo sapiens and ignore all preceding species like Homo Erectus then the Paleolithic, which as far as I can tell always was encompassed under archaeology AND anthropology still goes back roughly 300,000 years to Northwest Africa. But I really don't see why you would only go back 300k years when really the Paleolithic begins even before the genus Homo evolved 2 million years ago, in fact in goes back over 3 million years ago. The neolithic is just within the blink of an eye archeologically speaking.

You are thinking of Piltdown man.

Attached: Homo Erectus female.jpg (800x924, 169K)

This explains perfectly why modern britons are white.

Can someone shop a transparent clown pepe over this image?

I mean weren’t the stone tossing retards who built Stonehenge pre Indo Europeans?
I mena didn’t our ancestor exterminate those guys when they came to Europe?

Yes they are. Culture is a product of the civilisation of a race. Society is made in their image and to promote their biological, predetermined instinctual values.

Western Europeans all developed very similar cultures as a whole even though they were at war with each other for millennia.

The same can be said for almost every continent. There's a reason African cultures are vastly different to Asian cultures, or any other continent. They are the product of their races instincts.

Attached: IQ by skin.png (1317x1652, 629K)

They had light skin though and built almost all of the world's first buildings from Anatolia to France

>didn’t our ancestor exterminate those guys

Meh sort of, IE intermixed with the EEF more than EEF mixed with WHGs.

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #494 - 'List of the oldest buildings in the world - Wikipedia, the free (733x1869, 183K)

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #495 - 'List of the oldest buildings in the world - Wikipedia, the free (599x1188, 116K)

Actually they went from Africa, to the Middle East, to Anatolia, there our ancestors invented the wheel, then they migrated north to the Pontic steps and then spend the next thousand years invading as in your pic

Do you have any pic of what %of pre info European blood each country has? It d be useful I’ve always wondered

>They had light skin though
How exactly do we know? I was under the impression they lacked our current genes for white skin.

If you think whites rape on a level anywhere near that of blacks, you are uneducated or in denial.

Attached: stats.png (328x230, 62K)

Wtf, that lass looks like my family members and I.

I m not sure black skin is ancestral, seems unlikely we all lost it except the races that look like monkeys
I always thought that pitch black skin evolved later

Go fucking figure it looks like a jewess with clay rubbed on her skin. Guess it's not enough for the zionists to try and hide the evidence of giants and they gotta try and WE WUZ NEOLITHIC Stonehengers and SHIEEET too. It's all so tiresome.

Just a reminder that our ancestors were all dark skin living near the equator where having dark skin like a lizard was needed to keep your organs from being irradiated with UV rays that damage DNA and cause cancer. Over hundreds of thousand of years they spread across the earth and in places where there was little sun light (north) the people that had gradually mutated lighter skin were able to absorb more sun light to make vitamin D and were more likely to survive.

During the same time were lived off dairy and the few whites that process lactose beyond puberty were able to survive better.

You guys get trolled to easy.

So they claim that niggers are stuck in evolution for gorillion years while wyatt man evolved and became wyatt. Outjewed themselves.

Attached: 1555479477476.jpg (622x643, 60K)

I'm a gay fag for nigger cock for all eternity. Nigger cum dominates my white beta bitch ass

No, they had them, they introduced the modern light skin genes around 7,500 BC to Europe with the introduction of Agriculture and the neolithic

>The earliest known sample of the threonine allele is 13,000 years old from Satsurblia Cave in Georgia.[16] The allele was widespread from Anatolia to Iran at the beginning of the Neolithic, and was introduced to Europe with the arrival of the first farmers from this region about 8,000 years ago.[17][18]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC24A5

Light skin genes originated in the Caucasus around 11-10,000 BC but spread to places like Anatolia where they then entered Europe.

nytimes.com/2015/11/24/science/agriculture-linked-to-dna-changes-in-ancient-europe.html

Attached: main-qimg-f16db12dc9d8f1f67686f46077725ad3.jpg (602x452, 73K)

This is a little out of date but it gives you a basic idea

Blue = ancient WHG native European hunter gathers/Cro-Magnon
Orange= neolithic/ early farmers from Anatolia
Green= steppe invaders from Pontic-Caspian Steppe aka Indo-Europeans

Attached: Haak_et_al_Fig_3.png (1084x1132, 151K)

>tfw Australia is higher IQ than Israel

Attached: 1546417805102.png (711x947, 372K)

Hmm more than I thought
So where did the Neolithic farmers come from, did they split from the indo Europeans back in Anatolia, and went west whil indoeuros went north?

How do they know what they look like or what skin color they had?