Look, what you've done

Look, what you've done.

Attached: IMG_20190417_055703_647.jpg (720x1231, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eywuuYNirvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahaha haha who?

>Learn to code
Ban them! Ban them all!

>learn to code
The same as it ever was.

Wow it's almost as if this whole thing was manufactured from the getgo so kike rags like Vice would have material for a few days

Learn to code, incel bitch

Attached: 2D776287-E88D-4F19-B85D-EADFC1369E73.png (638x532, 522K)

>blog posts are news
Fuck these people.

oh no, this hurts
ban them fur hat spech

Turns out her formula wasn't even used, it was done by a gayman and the writer of the article is a homophobe

Didn't some dude write 850k of the 900k lines of code? And her commits were along the lines of plugging in libraries and making UI changes, nothing to do with the functionality?

Want to shut up the journalists(tm)? Find out why they are "trusted" to be journalists. Meme that shit hard.

>Didn't some dude write 850k of the 900k lines of code?
Likely a mainland chinese grad student. She is probably guilty of colonization and cultural appropriation, but she is Jewish and God said it was okay to treat cattle like cattle.

Lmaoo she really "clapped back" [jerk off motion]. This girl is fire. #OhNoYouDihInt

Im a software dev. I make $125k/yr. Guaranteed the bitch makes $80k

Multiple people who have worked on the project confirmed her algorithm was not used.

They already confirmed we were right, though. Her getting the credit was objectively fake news.

Jokes on you, I didn't give one fuck about this.
Agreed

>learn to code
It's a small gripe but the verb is "program". You program something. The result of programming is source code or simply code. People who go on about "coding" tend to just be able to use a few libraries in Python or JavaScript, producing inefficient, poorly designed software but fuck it we got tons of memory.

racist nazis are:
>doubting bouman
>harassing the researchers, plural
Why do they hate truth so much guys

she's QT and led a team that imaged a black hole, that's a lot cooler than being a balding code monkey

Yes, the lines isn’t so important, but he (Chael) was working on it for 4 years and she only worked on it a few months. Her algorithm was not used. Any real work she did was not coding.

>Images were created independently by four teams to assess the reliability of the results.[23] These methods included both an established algorithm in radio astronomy for image reconstruction known as CLEAN, invented by Jan Högbom,[24] as well as self-calibrating image processing methods[25] for astronomy such as the CHIRP algorithm created by Katherine Bouman and others.[23][26] >The algorithms that were ultimately used were a regularized maximum likelihood (RML)[27] algorithm and the CLEAN algorithm.[23]

Even Wikipedia doesn’t say Bouman’s algorithm was used, although it says so in a roundabout way. The methods are actually pretty neat. Sucks that this Jew made a bunch of drama around it. She’s a detriment to science.

today companies don't need real programmers (a.k.a people who can use logic and think). they need "code monkeys", therefore "learn to code" is pretty accurate. they just removed the word "monkey" in the end coz it's racis and sheeit.

what does learning to code have to do with Jow Forums harassing a Jewish woman?

sh...shut up!!!

Can someone explain to me why /whine9k/ incels dislike her so much?

I laugh when Millennials act like coding is a hard skill to learn. I learned basics of coding from fucking ROBLOX lmao. Literal 10 year olds know how to code nowadays.

She took credit for photographing a black hole when she didn’t do jack shit. From what I understand she just made it possible to change some fonts and colors on the UI and that’s about it

imagine having your dick mutilated then being lied to for decades about the "glass ceiling" and how evil men are only to find the real glass ceiling is women stealing half your shit becasue you are not a buff 10 jet setter

no wonder schools are getting shot up

Attached: Coliseum-Building-Blocks.jpg (600x400, 137K)

Just learn to code, and there will be an end to the horror!

Attached: index.jpg (258x195, 9K)

Huh, you very rarely see such similar shades of ID color so close together. Neato.

whoops not you

Chael cucked out and said "you racists don't' you know she contributed in other ways!". He's also a kike, on top of being a soiboi.

Chinese are bugs not cattle, and thus fall outside the definition of goyim

She is a "college professor" at only 29, the best PHD her father's money can buy her.

It was a 300 person team of experienced scientists, and she took credit. Officially her role was something like “imaging coordinator”.

kek

Attached: 1550677537388.jpg (1024x646, 150K)

Alright where the fuck is the code for fuck sakes I will actually take the fucking time to read it. Its not like its that much code desu.

From one of the men who actually did something.

Attached: JapScientist.png (1040x1336, 633K)

>Anybody who disagrees with me is a sexist
These people need to suicide

There is a special place in hell for people that tell people to learn to code.

youtube.com/watch?v=eywuuYNirvw

Isn’t telling someone to learn to code some sort of white nationalist dog whistle? That’s what Twitter told me

This. "Coding" is a modern onions term.

now imagine this.
200 People in this Project. 1 Guy writes 850k of 900k lines of code
>hurr durr she is such a bitch
the other 198 Guys involved in the Project are based tho....

Attached: facepalm calvin.jpg (800x450, 54K)

this absolutely gay drama fest shit reminds me of WOW raid guild drama. its no longer about the black hole/its not longer about the guild that completed the content first, its all about the guild leader's barley competent girlfriend who played a healer getting trolled on the wow forums for showing off her nepotism-gained server-first priest staff or some such nonsense and a bunch of guys pointing out she only got it cause she has a vagina and was banging the guild leader.

user we were all doing it just like a few months ago remember
but I understand it's become a very loaded term now, and for her to use it is just rubbing it in our faces that she is one of the chosen allowed to say what she pleases while we disgusting white men got banned from twitter en masse for code posting.

They used 6 radio telescopes across the planet, custom calibrated to collect this data, synchronized with atomic clocks.

He obviously did not write 850k lines, it’s a lot of test data too. If you actually think he wrote 850k lines, or quantity of lines is important, you are stupid. I can write an algorithm to add 2 numbers that is 4 billion lines of code, doesn’t mean I’m a genius.

Is this all actually her mess or is it the media putting their own "she did it all!" spin on science topic?

i doubt any vice "journalist" knows what "code" even is

>This woman led the team~!
>No she didn't
>OMG HARASSMENT TROLLS CAN'T HANDLE A WOMAN'S WORK WHY DON'T THEY LEARN TO CODE
Remember when "learn to code" turned into a symbol of white supremacy not a month or two ago?