TRUMP VETOES BILL TO END THE WAR IN YEMEN

>TRUMP VETOES BILL TO END THE WAR IN YEMEN
Imagine my shock.

twitter.com/AP/status/1118299332577566720

Attached: Untitled.png (591x565, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/435240-pompeo-says-its-possible-trump-was-sent-to-save-jewish-people
youtube.com/watch?v=8k1b0EW_WOo
archive.fo/ubyA7
i.4cdn.org/gif/1555477678002.webm
warisboring.com/iran-is-too-much-of-a-mess-to-acquire-russian-weaponry/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-07/iran-s-russian-anti-aircraft-missile-now-operational-u-s-says
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off stupid nigger we don't need thread like this please kill yourself or limit your internet browsing to reddit, you stupid fuckin moronic ape

I hope you die in agonising pain while watching your dad get assraped by an Somalian refugee you fuckin nigger

Go back to sucking arab cocks for charity

>we want to end foreign wars
>vetoes bill to end foreign war

Attached: 1552495227950.jpg (547x519, 47K)

Sad.

>bill

Attached: trump hypocrite 6.jpg (1130x864, 248K)

Attached: yemen.jpg (1200x305, 193K)

Neocon Don does it again!

i wish a girl would look at me the way zognald looks at Israel

Attached: 1518810672083.jpg (1109x677, 108K)

>Go back to sucking arab cocks
that's what Trump is doing

>semantics
trumps a kike

honk honk muh nigguh

Attached: 1496734899557.jpg (339x355, 39K)

lol

i really don't think he has a clue what he's doing. remember the promise of 2016? it was a fools' hope, apparently.

Attached: 1544588158060.gif (289x214, 1.99M)

>quoting your own post
Yikes.

Zion Don the neocon
This is what happens when Trump's 3 biggest foreign policy advisors (Bolton, Pence, and Pompeo) think we have to follow every order from Israel or Jesus won't come back.

Pompeo is a big follower of Joel C. Rosenberg, a rabid zionist jew turned evangelical. Just read a little about this guy to see what kind of thinking is in Trump's ear.

Attached: zion don.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

Of course he doesn't because the only people who tell him what to do when all of us to die in Iran

wow

do you not know what ids are? holy shit. quit talking to yourself, weirdo.

>(Bolton, Pence, and Pompeo)

>Pompeo says it's 'possible' God planned Trump to save Jewish people
>The CBN hosts in questioning Pompeo referred to Iran as the modern-day threat to the Jewish people. Trump last year withdrew the U.S. from the Iranian nuclear treaty and reimposed sanctions on the country.
>

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Thursday that it is "possible" that President Trump is meant to save the Jewish people.

He made the comments during an interview in Jerusalem with the Christian Broadcasting Network.

"As a Christian I certainly believe that's possible," Pompeo responded when asked whether Trump is a new Esther, who in the Bible convinced the king of Persia not to slaughter the Jewish people.

The CBN interview falls on Purim, a Jewish holiday that marks Esther's story.

The CBN hosts in questioning Pompeo referred to Iran as the modern-day threat to the Jewish people. Trump last year withdrew the U.S. from the Iranian nuclear treaty and reimposed sanctions on the country.
>"I am confident that the Lord is at work here," Pompeo added, noting that he visited the tunnels under Jerusalem during his visit.

thehill.com/homenews/administration/435240-pompeo-says-its-possible-trump-was-sent-to-save-jewish-people

Well I made a mess of that post, but you get the idea.

I didn't realize how crazy Pompeo was until I learned about his relationship with Rosenberg. For awhile I thought he would be the sane one holding back the worst impulses of Bolton. Now I realize that Trump has no sane foreign policy advisors. They all think it is our RELIGIOUS DUTY to sacrifice world peace for Israeli interests.

You know that crazy aunt or uncle who thinks that we have to follow all of Israel's wishes if we want Jesus to come back? Thats what is running Trump's foreign policy.

youtube.com/watch?v=8k1b0EW_WOo
This fucking kike puppet
Americans need to wake the fuck up now
this shit has to end

Attached: zogbot trump.jpg (720x809, 53K)

>TRUMP VETOES BILL TO END THE WAR IN YEMEN
So, if he hadn't vetoed it, the war in Yemen would be over?
Remind me again how many US troops are fighting in Yemen.

>everything has to do with Israel
Oh wow, look what's in the fucking RESOLUTION. How do we get these low IQ zoomers off our board?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-00-28-41-1.png (1080x656, 101K)

Yemen is a playground for glow in the darks and Mossad

>we
>our
Fuck off

Its the new sunni (US, Saudi, Israel) vs. shia (Iran, Russia) proxy war. All attention will go there now that Syria is winding down.

This is the most islamist thread I've ever been in. What's the matter Shiites? You fear the House of Saud?

Attached: 1555210835729.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

It wouldn't. The war in Yemen is largely a civil war. And American efforts in Yemen are relatively minimal compared to Syria. Basically the US is advising and training Saudi border guards and sharing intelligence.
The real involvement in Yemen is against Al Qaeda in the South of Yemen, through drone strikes and occasional US troop raids. But congress isn't saying anything about it.
>Israel and US are Sunni
>Russia is Shia
Retard alert.

"JEW JEW CUM PLS JEW JEW CUM"

>deployed
>b-but muh Jews!
>withdraw
>power vacuum
>deployed
The cycle must end, and so must Yemen.

They do. They're even claiming Russia is on their side, while Russia is selling weapons the Saudis will use in Yemen. Russia is not pro Houthi at all. They're desperate.

>give intelligence for Saudis to bomb kids
>refuel planes for Saudis to bomb kids
>contract pmcs for Saudis to bomb kids
>do literally everything in your power to screw over Yemen for Saudi Arabia so they help fight muh Iran
>A-AT LEAST W-WE DONT HAVE MUHRICAN TROOPS DYIN

This is your brain on MIGA

Do you not know who is allied with who in the middle east? Do you not understand that the US and Israel are allied with the terrorist nation of Saudi Arabia? Do you not know that Russia is allied with Iran? HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A FUCKING ROCK THE PAST 10 YEARS? or are you a shill ;)

Attached: not today.webm (768x576, 2.93M)

Forever wars are based

MIGA AND MSAGA ! MAKE ISRAEL AND SAUDI ARABIA GREAT AGAIN ! THANK YOU DON THE ZION !

>Imagine my shock

...that another Jow Forums retard thinks he knows the reasons behind the decision making of Intercontinental Geo-Political decisions involving the best and brightest in Americas Superior Fighting Force.

$100 says your some piece of shit leech, living at home, dont pay taxes, didnt vote and dont even understand the responsibility of armistice treaties, much less the bills that come across a presidents desk when multi-continent friction is brewing.

Go be a nigger somewhere else, kid.

>His name was Joel C. Rosenberg. Pompeo, he said, was a fan of his books. Rosenberg told me that Pompeo’s staff had contacted him a few years ago and asked to meet; the two had kept in touch since then. (A person close to Pompeo confirmed that the two men were acquainted, and that Pompeo had read Rosenberg’s books.)

>Rosenberg is a best-selling author and a powerful force in the evangelical movement. Born to a Jewish father and a Christian mother, he immigrated to Israel and now lives in Jerusalem with his family as a dual citizen. Some of Rosenberg’s books deal with biblical prophecies about the end of the world.

What the fuck. Fucking (((Evangelicals))). The absolute state of our government lmao

I wish she could be president. Fuck all jews.

Attached: ilhan-2-gty-er-190307_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 78K)

>yet another MIGAtard
seek help . you can still be saved or maybe not .

ignore all anti Trump shills! this shit is ruining the place, MAGA

Attached: 1485449070287.jpg (502x505, 65K)

>>yet another MIGAtard
>seek help . you can still be saved or maybe not .
spotted the moor

good response, moor.

Are you a kike? Take your fucking head out of the sand. Idiot. Or better yet, stop coming here. Go back to your shit sucking /ptg/ thread.

Trump supports are low IQ they don't seem to understand that rich profit off war.

You faggots are so blinded by your hatred of kikes that you'd rather be stabbed to death by shitskin muzzies. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Here's a source: archive.fo/ubyA7
>Seething Shitskin: The post
Russia sells weapons to Saudi Arabia, you retard.
Russia is not allied to Iran, they cooperate at times, yet Russia sells more weapons to the Saudis.

Here's another fun part of that resolution.

Attached: Number 11.png (1154x363, 49K)

>alt media
lel what the fuck is wrong with boomers

Attached: der_boomer.jpg (678x960, 86K)

ZOGNALD PLUMPF STRIKES AGAIN.

Attached: TrumpRothschildPuppet.png (1156x539, 663K)

I too was 20 years old once.

Because of an Arms Embargo you tard, they'd happily sell all the shiniest toys to Iran next year

>Trump supports are low IQ they don't seem to understand that rich profit off war.

wow, so enlightening and edgy with your truthful sauce...oh wait, you have none.

t. Jew

does MAGA trigger you snowflakes

Attached: 1555337328208.png (945x934, 2.17M)

Yep. I am blinded by rage and hatred of kikes. Fuck every single jew whoever died and who will ever live.

I don't care about winning against them. I just want to salt the earth so to speak. If I can't have my country than I'll give it to the muslims. The jew can writhe in pain and fight them all here themselves if they want to suck us dry anyways.

Fuck you.
Fuck them.

t. another Jew

No. A president who abandons the MAGA agenda does though, no doubt you're enjoying the destruction of my country like the little jew rat you are.

get fucked terrorist, we're coming for you!

Attached: 1489953091844.jpg (1920x1200, 656K)

USA needs a reason to keep moving tax money into the defense sector.

>MAGA
Sure m8.

Attached: MSAG.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>Trump is making MAGA happen!!!!
there are no legitimate criticisms of Trump, stop being disloyal, it's disgraceful or are you tranny discord

Attached: Do6HqxoWwAA9ec1.jpg (481x524, 55K)

>strawman
This is your brain on islamic inbreeding.

>I too was 20 years old once.
in your dreams, when you also dreamt that you could point out yemen on a map AND wipe your own ass without a diaper.

>cringe flag

Jow Forums is 18+, retard. you gotta fuck off for a few years. alternatively, kys and don't come back.

Well yeah, because Trump rode to power by appealing to the populist nationalist fervor that he knew would fire-up people who either have nostalgia for "Rule America" days, or whose lives are shit and whose children's prospects are shit, and then turned around and dicked them by being just another salesman for the same brand of endless war in service of a dying brand of imperialism.

Surprise :O

>wow, so enlightening and edgy with your truthful sauce...oh wait, you have none.

Did he actually have to provide you with a source for that? We have been at war since 2001, have things gotten better for the middle class in that time?

We have the best Sunni Muslim terrorists don't we folks?

How much they pay you?

>s-strawman!

Attached: 1470352686489.png (291x344, 85K)

That's right, we have funding to give you!

>USA needs a reason to keep moving tax money into the defense sector.

oh, look everyone, its warren buffet.

>baiting again

Attached: 1554851915671.jpg (1200x1200, 840K)

>there are no legitimate criticisms of Trump
Allying yourself with the Saudis who share the same ideology as ISIS isn't legit criticism? You're one fucking retard, m8.

Trump is allied with islam. That much is clear now.

Attached: trump-touched-a-glowing-orb-in-saudi-arabia-and-the-internet-is-freaked-out.jpg (1300x650, 69K)

>have things gotten better for the middle class in that time?
Yes he did and absolutely they have.
keep cryin birch nigga...mcdonalds loves their sad and depressed employees

>does MAGA trigger you snowflakes
No, this does though.

Attached: DgTq1iaVMAAVvkA[1].jpg (906x275, 76K)

No. he guy I voted for said "America First". Instead I'm getting Israel first. NOT WHAT I VOTED FOR.

Trump's top 3 foreign policy advisors are evangelical nutjobs who think we have to sacrifice ourselves for Israeli interests to bring Jesus second coming. I'm not kidding, this is what they actually believe. Fucking boomers.

Google Joel Rosenberg. This is who Mike Pompeo, Trump's top foreign policy advisor, follows

3 fucking years later lmao

It is a strawman though. Read the sticky faggot

I got a hearty chuckle out of that one user.

Attached: eDymo9l.jpg (618x412, 43K)

>Remind me again how many US troops are fighting in Yemen.
>give him how we are in Yemen
>DURRRR STRAWMAN

Attached: 1485913166666.png (598x600, 435K)

>Trump's top 3 foreign policy advisors are evangelical nutjobs who think we have to sacrifice ourselves for Israeli interests to bring Jesus second coming. I'm not kidding, this is what they actually believe. Fucking boomers.
>Google Joel Rosenberg. This is who Mike Pompeo, Trump's top foreign policy advisor, follows
Interesting. So this Jewish guy basically LARPs as a Christian to get goyim to die for Israel.

Attached: Joel_Rosenberg_Headshot_1000_650_s_c1[1].jpg (1000x650, 311K)

Classic, memflaggot shitposting.

Attached: 545135.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

>No. he guy I voted for said "America First". Instead I'm getting Israel first. NOT WHAT I VOTED FOR.
Everyone warned you about Trump's fleeting mind and his previous history of not following through. Yet you went ahead and voted for him even though it was clear that he was going to overturn all of his foreign policy promises during his presidency. You only have yourself to blame, m8.

Besides, it's more Saudi Arabia first than Israel these days.

>strike when?
i.4cdn.org/gif/1555477678002.webm

You're a retard. Russia wanted to sell Sukhoi planes to Iran even after Obama's Iran deal. Yet Iran was too retarded to go through it.
warisboring.com/iran-is-too-much-of-a-mess-to-acquire-russian-weaponry/

Also Russia is charging more for their stuff to Iran, they're trying to dry them monetarily. This doesn't prevent them from getting something everyone else gets like the s-300: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-07/iran-s-russian-anti-aircraft-missile-now-operational-u-s-says

In summary, no one likes Iran, not even Russia.

>Besides, it's more Saudi Arabia first than Israel these days.
Not really, before they were as aligned with Israel as they are now they weren't as accommodated by the U.S. government. There was a thing years ago where Saudi Arabia was going for a weapons deal with the U.S. and the Israel lobby vetoed it.

Saudis are putting hundreds of Islamists in jail. Their monarchy isn't religious, its their clerics they had an alliance with that are.

>Saudi Arabia was going for a weapons deal with the U.S. and the Israel lobby vetoed it.
The F35 deal? Israel didn't want Saudi to have it.

They're also against Saudi Arabia from getting nuclear technology.

Black ops maybe. It’s the UAE and Saudis with troops in Yemen.

>You're a retard. Russia wanted to sell Sukhoi planes to Iran even after Obama's Iran deal
>Also Russia is charging more for their stuff to Iran, they're trying to dry them monetarily. This doesn't prevent them from getting something everyone else gets like the s-300
see again since your brain is on Iranian butthurt cranked to 100

>jailing reformists and activists
>still treating Shiites in Saudi Arabia like shit
Lmao are you that one dumb leaf going on EVERY Yemeni thread on here damage controlling and crying about Iran?

Top fucking lmao

Happy Hanukka

Assange said this back in the day.

>Saudis are BASED now
>Muh reform
Yeah I bet.

Attached: assange israel.png (595x1116, 729K)

Does anyone here care about brown people dying?

wrong, Trump is making MAGA happen by fighting the terrorists
whatever, Israel is best ally
nothing, i am fighting off discord trannys attacking MAGA

Attached: Dz-B9GWX4AE3o9h.jpg (720x960, 75K)

How is wasting tax dollars helping the Saudis with their bullshit war 'America first'?

>Saudi Arabia was going for a weapons deal with the U.S
Going for? Trump already had one with the Saudis in 2017.

Just be cause they put islamists in jail doesn't mean they themselves aren't islamists. Similarly, just because China silences communists doesn't mean they aren't commies themselves

>resolution

Is that real and his actual account?