Hope you’re ready for the storms this summer

Everyone is most concerned with which old church burned down, which Dem nomination will make it, what policy they’ll pass next . Do you not realize what’s coming ?

Yes go ahead and develop that oceanfront property .

>“There will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth dismay among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves,..” Luke 21:25

ucsusa.org/our-work/global-warming/science-and-impacts/climate-attribution-science

Attached: 62A94B12-5D1A-480D-B0EA-6AFA6F024F98.png (700x394, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAXw1Y1wTTY
princeton.edu/news/2018/11/01/earths-oceans-have-absorbed-60-percent-more-heat-year-previously-thought
arkencounter.com/
thedailybeast.com/hurricanes-are-now-so-violent-that-we-need-a-new-category
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=vAXw1Y1wTTY

OMG, when will we listen.
BUILD THE ARK
And keep the muslims and jews off it this time.

No one is actually making any real plans. We should’ve started relocating people 10 years ago , most meteorological scientists have seen what’s coming for a while now , no one can believe it though so we don’t act

Just keep posting memes until the power goes out and then you look outside and flood water is at your doorstep . Mark my words , in the next 3 years we will have a hurricane in the gulf so large you won’t need to predict where it’s going . It will cover entire states in its wake .

Attached: 94470717-632E-4241-A3CC-B880BDD3E96C.png (1157x600, 1.03M)

chart goes only up till 17 if pic is related OP

Welcome to the solar minimum. Cloud number/density/size will all be growing exponentially. This will result obviously in heavier rain and snow and stronger storms. It will inevitably be blamed on CO2 until people realize the albedo of the larger cloud number will actually cause a massive cooling trough.

Attached: cosmic rays create clouds.jpg (480x360, 32K)

funny how bad drainage planing and old irrigation methods are excused by "extreme weather".
learn to take responsibility assholes.

>increased sensitivity of recording increases rate of perceived events
Fixed your graph title

Ok

This too

Does anyone have a rundown on the polar shift? What effect would this have on weather? pls respond

You global warming fags were screaming this exact same thing after the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season, and then we had a dozen of the calmest hurricane seasons on record after that. Just admit that you don't know anything and are guessing wildly. I don't personally feel like the 2019 Atlantic hurricane season will be very eventful. That's just my intuition.

Attached: MV5BMTU1NTA3NzMwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzEzMTEzMw@@._V1_[1].jpg (1359x2048, 2.4M)

princeton.edu/news/2018/11/01/earths-oceans-have-absorbed-60-percent-more-heat-year-previously-thought

How dense do you have to be to not understand the sine wave of weather fluctuation. Yes since 2005 we haven’t seen storms as bad , yes my pic dips after 2007. Why?

The oceans have been absorbing most of the heat . They are approaching maximum capacity with the coming warning season.

Please screen-cap your own post so you can look at it by candlelight you stupid smug son of a bitch

Attached: 14AA9F12-8A74-4593-9360-27973B39BB68.jpg (750x751, 83K)

I'm impressed at how they claim the 1930s had no droughts world wide. I guess the whole dust bowl was fake news.

The moon will explode revealing God's tabernacle.
Look up US government (NASA) experiments bombarding the moon which seem to suggest it is hollow and rings like a bell.

Your pic is meaningless without context.

I have listened to people fear monger about the poles flipping for like 20 years.

That's certainly not a fluke caused by increasingly comprehensive reporting, no siree.

Attached: 1536973536871.jpg (1249x908, 177K)

Increased heat doesn’t cause more evaporation , no sireee

Record breaking heat in the part of the ocean that forms most hurricanes surely won’t result in record size hurricanes , no sireee

I just don’t darn tootin kabootin see it. Where are those stormies anyways ???

RIP

Attached: 5B5DE193-7721-4A80-98A9-AA524FB0A4C0.jpg (245x142, 4K)

Good question. Say, where's all that record-breaking heat anyway?

Attached: 1546231043397.png (1024x941, 504K)

WEST COAST WILL BURN FROM ALASKA TO COLOMBIA

EAST COAST WILL SACRIFICE BABIES IN A MANNER PLEASING TO LUCIFER IN THE ANNUAL PENTAGON JULY SACRED RITUAL

Attached: Lt.Col.MichaelAquino.jpg (474x474, 21K)

It is built

arkencounter.com/

Attached: 1555391514401.png (526x73, 3K)

in a graph with real temperature measurements instead of denialtard lies

Oh, you mean like this one?

Attached: clip_image006_thumb-2.jpg (527x288, 49K)

looks closer to the real one

Cool ms paint graph . Really , print it out full size color gloss and frame it.

You can look at it again when the entire state of Texas is covered with one giant hurricane like an alien mothership

Oh FYI they’re having to redo the hurricane chart this year due to increasing severity and record breaking wind speeds .

But I know that’s all speculation.
rr-right ?

thedailybeast.com/hurricanes-are-now-so-violent-that-we-need-a-new-category

Attached: 2050F424-049F-4501-852D-A9CFF400E841.jpg (1011x1200, 60K)

Nice try Bucko

Great, now how about this?

Attached: 1535160102070.jpg (1024x433, 74K)

Here's what's actually going to happen.
>Grand Solar Minimum weakens earth magnetosphere (our force field basically)
>This causes the earth to absorb more energy, even though it's a grand solar minimum.
>This will lead to the methane in the upper atmosphere along with the O2, into combusting causing an unnatural amount of water.
>The combustion will cause temporary heat spikes, but will be irrelevant since the greenhouse gas (methane) will not longer be there in the current amounts.
>This will lead to the earth being incapable of holding heat like it once did, which logically starts an ice-age.
>A new ice-age will force the poles to change, which will cause Antarctica to melt faster.
>Ancient technology and history will be exposed due to the melting.
>People will realize that SPACE WEATHER is a very real thing, and that mankind never had that big of an impact on the earth at all.

post the real one, not denialtard fantasies

Attached: 2000_Year_Temperature_Comparison.png (1449x1088, 316K)

Whoa cool. What did the thermometers back in 11,000 BC look like ? Oh right they didn’t have them

Attached: 6219B4CC-084D-4BB6-AF3A-5E55ED95B912.jpg (440x570, 27K)

You shills don't understand how data is recorded from geology and ice do you?

At least he has a source posted in his graphic, you people aren't even trying anymore. The quality of shills is disappointing these days. They use to have good misdirection and shilling tactics, now they just scream and mock hoping people fall for their bullshit. GIVE US A CHALLENGE OR GO BACK TO PLEBBIT.

why do you believe ice? can't confirm shit fuckface.

>trust (((science))) goy
>no dont trust science that proves our bullshit wrong
>implying icecore samples dont prove the approximate past temperatures of the earth
>b-but muh models are r-r-right

Neither can you faggot
>I also don't necessarily believe ICE, I just understand how physics work. Unlike you, who believes in scientists that want government handouts.

actually, it's the instrumental record of thermometer measurements that unambiguously show a rapid warming trend, not computer models

>actually, it's the instrumental record of thermometer measurements that unambiguously show a rapid warming trend, not computer models
in the 70s those were showing global cooling...
yes, now they are showing global warming
in 20 years they'll be showing cooling again

and you are just another retard who want to pay more taxes to please weather Gods

So it's been going down since 2000...

>They are approaching maximum capacity with the coming warning season.

Hahahahaha look at this faggot

complete horshite. People build homes right on the edge of water rivers/coasts in huge numbers. People live in areas where storms are frequents. These inflated numbers are a result of population spreading into hazardous regions, not climate change.

this is total horse shit. post scientific references
BTFO nigger

>0 floods globally
Which cretin is this graph targeted at?

There's been floods...
>Midwest Recently
>South Americas
I'm sure there is more, but these areas are the ones I am familiar with.