"We'll rebuild Notre-Dame even more beautifully and I want it to be completed in five years, we can do it...

>"We'll rebuild Notre-Dame even more beautifully and I want it to be completed in five years, we can do it," said Mr Macron, who had already pledged to launch an international fundraising scheme for the reconstruction.
>"It's up to us to convert this disaster into an opportunity to come together... It's up to us to find the thread of our national project."
I'm feeling so much yass right now. And you?

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-133902_01.png (1080x1205, 1011K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anglicanmainstream.org/european-churches-vandalized-defecated-on-and-torched-every-day/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-204541_Chrome.jpg (720x1216, 462K)

Not replicating it identically = it'll be a some modern architect's 'vision' aka a hideous abortion

big think

Why, it will look like absolute shit

>rebuild more beautifully
>international fundraising
Oh no no no no no no no no NO

Attached: AF2DE826-AA0A-4ADB-BDB8-13DBC5EEC3E3.gif (256x300, 14K)

>The ram's horn has not yet sounded
>The Pope has said not one thing
>The wall has not fallen
When anons, when does it happen?

Attached: 30711946_596779760681466_2926519943023296512_n.png (353x471, 337K)

They've digitally scanned every inch of this cathedral. If it isn't build EXACTLY the same way people need to die

Attached: 1529851004_1498932705_Crusader.jpg (657x527, 57K)

>more beautiful
>an opportunity to come together

Attached: 1507883449708.jpg (799x488, 48K)

Whoops the scans were accidentally deleted during routine maintenance.

What I'd hope he meant by that would be that it'll be in better condition, because it had been in poor repair for some time, botched restoration work might have actually been what caused the fire. Nobody has the right to go taking liberties with how the cathedral should actually look at this point.

It was the algorithm

He should have his head removed.

They are going to donate sections of the building as all inclusive religious areas

This

Attached: Bundeswehr.jpg (1200x800, 170K)

Fuck revisionist cunts

Attached: D4UtX1sU8AEEUGo.jpg (656x1024, 191K)

inb4 its a mosque

psx_graphical_glitch.jpg

To be fair, the only repairs that need doing are parts of the stone ceiling and the roof, as far as I know. I don't see how they could fuck it up. Not like any of the structure came down and could be replaced

they were on the same hard drives that all America's moon landing telemetry was on and Hillary accidentally deleted and bleach bitted them.

Can't wait for the dick shaped spire.

Yep.
When they erect that monstrosity of perversion as a fucking portal to hell, let's nuke the fucking thing with them inside it.

combination Pizza Hut-Mosque-KFC-Burger King-Synagogue with mini-Church and a bar in the back

You just wait

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-163611~(1).jpg (1062x1785, 579K)

stop being so accurate in your predictions, it's making me angry

Plus a bowling alley and amphitheater for daily white guilt and Drumpf shows

Attached: Pretend.jpg (756x144, 17K)

The people who design and implement this kind of thing deserve a firing squad.

Attached: angry-emotes.jpg (703x675, 53K)

>Not replicating it identically = it'll be a some modern architect's 'vision' aka a hideous abortion
This.
It's going to be a hideous modernist abomination.

Yea bullshit on that.

Notre Dame Interfaith Refugee, Holocaust Museum and Halal Kebab Center

Attached: 57716542_329856574334217_5547165393400889344_n.png (719x480, 709K)

What kinds of satanic symbolism will they insert into the architecture?

>“The more I debated with them the more familiar I became with their argumentative tactics. At the outset they counted upon the stupidity of their opponents, but when they got so entangled that they could not find a way out they played the trick of acting as innocent simpletons. Should they fail, in spite of their tricks of logic, they acted as if they could not understand the counter arguments and bolted away to another field of discussion. They would lay down truisms and platitudes; and, if you accepted these, then they were applied to other problems and matters of an essentially different nature from the original theme. If you faced them with this point they would escape again, and you could not bring them to make any precise statement. Whenever one tried to get a firm grip on any of these apostles one’s hand grasped only jelly and slime which slipped through the fingers and combined again into a solid mass a moment afterwards. If your adversary felt forced to give in to your argument, on account of the observers present, and if you then thought that at last you had gained ground, a surprise was in store for you on the following day. The Jew would be utterly oblivious to what had happened the day before, and he would start once again by repeating his former absurdities, as if nothing had happened. Should you become indignant and remind him of yesterday’s defeat, he pretended astonishment and could not remember anything, except that on the previous day he had proved that his statements were correct.”

Attached: 1554830876176.jpg (1024x767, 50K)

I wonder how they're going to honour Jews and Muslims in what will undoubtedly be a monstrosity? I actually feel pretty privileged to watch the slow death of France.

>Gradually, I began to hate them.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

It was already redesigned in 2013

Attached: 1555433338187.jpg (1600x1228, 168K)

third temple.

Guaranteed

that is a satanic abomination

they were actually lost in the fire. they were backed up on CD-ROMs in the attic

say hello to your new multi-cultural multi-faith mosque centre Notre Dame re-design, goys

Attached: abomination.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Yep. It's a perfect opportunity to twist the knife. Investor influence (kikery), a burnt Christian Church, high value, will be famous regardless and be seen by millions now and in the future... Not a fucking chance that globalist frog will not use this to spit in the face of white christians.

I'll just leave this here....

Attached: 23f4700871838f85ad119f6b3369d148576f0f15aa9da351552f27aed1154283.png (767x129, 86K)

big if true. much apocalypse.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 2.09.11 PM.png (555x465, 255K)

Cool fake tweet bro

spooky scary skeletons

>SANBTUARY
:DDDD

>even more beautifully
they're gonna make it something occult like the freedom tower's "oculus" (opening eye), aren't they?

Attached: oculus.jpg (852x609, 144K)

Ah yes, the church of zordon

THIS MAKES ME FUCKING SICK!!! NOTRE-DAME TOOK 200 YEARS TO BE BUILT AND THEY WANT TO REBUILD IT IN FIVE????

DEGENERATE PIECES OF SHIT. IT WILL BE A GARBAGE HEAP AND WILL NOT LAST TWO HUNDRED YEARS. THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO, INSOLENT FILTH.

All the relics were saved, including the Crown of Thorns.

The rose windows, the organ, and the main altar all survived.

The rooster atop the spire survived, even though it fell hundreds of feet. There are relics in the rooster that probably survived as well.

Thousands of Parisians knelt and prayed and sang hymns around the cathedral as the fire raged.

God Himself was at work in this business. If you think, for a minute, that Almighty God, who spun the stars from nothing and sets the Sun in the heavens, would allow one of His precious cathedrals, the jewel of Catholic France, to be turned into some sort of multicultural fuckfest, you've got another thing coming.

Mark my words. Take this as a prophecy: if Macron tries to change Notre Dame in a way that makes it any less a Catholic cathedral, he will be struck by such a destruction that people will be in awe of it. His downfall will be so harsh, so terrible, and so complete that it will frighten people. God does not forget those who desecrate His holy places. He saved Notre Dame from fire. He will save it from Macron--or else Macron's fate will be awful.

Attached: Coronation-of-Charles-VII-in-Reims-in-the-presence-of-Joan-of-Arc.-Painting-by-by-E.-Lenepveu.jpg (1234x830, 245K)

That's actually pretty neat on the inside

They should just use aluminum. Or get redwoods from California.

I haven't seen it yet myself but I'd check it out for curiosity's sake

How is this behavior called in Psychology?

>God Himself was at work in this business

Do you not remember the golden calf story? This is literally the devil's doing.

Yall worshiping buildings and items, not god himself. If god had done this, everything would have been burnt to the ground as a way to show you to stop, fucking, worshiping, idols.

It's a fucking nose

Semitism?

I'm almost certain it'll be rebuilt to look like a mosque

Attached: 6F5F8FEE-9B39-4894-ACE9-E450ED507DE5.jpg (450x338, 20K)

But then we have to ask evil merica for help again

Retard the buildings and ideas were made to worship got to show what we will make for him

Why do you care so much about some dumb ass Cathedral that has nothing to do with your country?

I'm confused, is this based or not based?

I know people who act exactly that way.

>just put a random pyramid in this old marvel
>mom, aren't you proud of me - I'm such an architect!

Attached: 1555391514399.png (428x55, 2K)

Attached: 1555184378272.jpg (300x300, 20K)

This all hinges on whether it was "I will rule like a roman god" Macron or globalist kike Macron.

the article is just saying that the palastinians believe that israel will destroy their mosque. it's worded stupidly.

c
Has the guy acknowledged it is in fact a church and needs to be respectful of Christianity and its moral and cultural foundation?

>People on fagbook already reposting "How can people donate millions to rebuild a Cathedral and not give to Africa"
>mfw

Attached: 1533277729361.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

did any of the statues survive ?
I think allot of the paintings and the smaller windows are gone

Attached: Statue of Joan of Arc in Notre-Dame.jpg (1536x2048, 715K)

>donate to Cathedral
>can see tangible results of reconstruction
>donate to Africa
>nothing changes

>Letting anything californian be an integral part of gothic architecture
Why not just paint it purple?

Its not a church it is owned by the French Government.
You are getting a the Notre Dame Interfaith Refugee, Holocaust Museum and Halal Kebab Center
This isn't a joke.

I worry that it will be used as excuse to add diversity or propaganda into stain glass windows, statues or carvings.

hmmmmm headlines like these so soon make it sounds like an inside insurance scam job

A lot of the statues were removed a week prior for restoration. They will never be returned because the Notre Dame Interfaith Refugee, Holocaust Museum and Halal Kebab Center is not the right place for them anymore. I am sure they will go to some museum.

Stain glass creation is extremely delicate, rare and autistic skill from what I am aware, no homo is able to make one.

>you've got another thing coming.

Attached: 1545169853112.png (500x500, 170K)

>>"It's up to us to convert this disaster into an opportunity to come together... It's up to us to find the thread of our national project."

In other words not a Church, but a multi faith institute. Just like what they are doing to the Church in Christchurch after the massacre.

Giving away a land mark like Notre Dame, will black pill like never before. It will be official that France is dead.

Based

Gee, but muslims get to keep their ISIS indoctrination mosque for muslims alone.

>In virtually every instance of church attacks, authorities and media obfuscate the identity of the vandals. In those rare instances when the Muslim (or "migrant") identity of the destroyers is leaked, the desecraters are then presented as suffering from mental health issues.

>In France, two churches are desecrated every day on average. 1,063 attacks on Christian churches or symbols (crucifixes, icons, statues) were registered in France in 2018.
anglicanmainstream.org/european-churches-vandalized-defecated-on-and-torched-every-day/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16-22-41-46.png (1080x1920, 748K)

how do they know whats more beautiful

bUT WHAt aBOUt tEH sTARVinG pURPLe dUST bUNNieS iN AUnT FANNyS ATTic iN GUam??//?? THINK ABOUT THE POOR STARVING DUST BUNNIES OF PURPLE YOU SHITLARDS TEATARDUBLICAN TIGHTYWHITIES MAYO CHICKEN NUGGIES;

(Glad to see the cathedral's not a total loss. Think about all the effort it took to design build and maintain it over the years.)

Attached: SJW Toon.jpg (1500x796, 160K)

Surprisingly, a lot of the paintings, stained glass windows, and artifacts survived. Word it they got what they could grab out all in a 30 min window while the shit was one fire. Cedits given where it's due, the frog firemen did decent work of removing historical items once they got their shit together and finally showed up.

They didn't have insurance

user please
> tampering with historical sites
user
> political corruption
user
> interfaith
DAMNIT I HAVE SHIT TO DO ALREADY, DO NOT MAKE ME WANT TO FLY TO FRANCE AND DUMP THE FROGS OUT OF THEIR BOILING WATER

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-16-00-40-15.png (1080x1920, 1.08M)

>two churches are desecrated every day on average

Attached: x8tHW7U.png (710x493, 183K)

Everyone is clear the Muslims are attacking European churches daily correct?

It is a Church though regardless of who owns it, and most especially when the department that does own it stopped maintaining it because of lack of funds, and relies on Christian organisations made to get donations explicitly for maintaining the church.

I know its all fun and games and / or you're a muslim trying to push it in a certain direction, but the people that have been donating are donating for it to be rebuilt as what it was, a Christian church.

They have 3D scans of the entire interior, floating point data that allows a 3D photo realistic mockup. They have close to a billion in funds. Marcon is an opportunistic faggot suggesting this will all be done in five years, it really does suggest they are not going to try to match its actual beauty and instead put up some modernist disgusting bullshit.

by musims

>Officials don't know why

Attached: 1555407143927.png (1366x768, 960K)

stop, it hurts

Attached: 1488125200297.jpg (640x480, 25K)

These niggers are literally shitting on Jesus. Daily

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-01-52-15.png (1080x1920, 797K)

Stop panicking. Almost everything was saved, even the statues of the arrow were removed 1 week before. Only the windows are the biggest loss. Otherwise the damage is just structural. I mean, it's just bullshit political talk. It will be rebuilt in the same way.
Don't worry and deus vult

But Notre Dame is just an accident!

yup