School shootings are caused by diversity

You can't just bring in a bunch of outsiders, teach them to bully whites, and expect things that sort of thing to not happen. Notice how Europe has just as many shootings as USA does now? Only since the migrants came in has this become normal.

Attached: 8bit_boomer.jpg (750x1238, 68K)

>8bitguy is progun
as if one man couldnt be any more based

Wrong. Shootings are caused by conflict which is created by diversity :)

He has to protect his fat stash of refurbished retro consoles

Why are most of the shooters White

You're not wrong, David is non-threatening and we would pass each other peacefully.

Attached: 1555107380460.png (1200x2039, 3.13M)

Just gained even more respect for this guy.

the vast majority of gun crime in the US is perpetrated by blacks, the media only focuses on white gun crime because it's out if the norm.

This is actually wrong. By the definition of mass shooting, most are black. These are typically gang shootings

would be better if he concealed carry, but if he likes it so, so be it

They aren't. You're told there are 280 or something school shootings yet you only here about 6. That's because the others are blacks killing blacks, the news never cares about that. Listen to a Chicago police scanner sometime.

can confirm. went to a ghetto high school with a bunch of haitians and there were like 3 shootings and a shitload of knife fights in the time i was there.

>haitians

Attached: 1519956820450.jpg (900x656, 355K)

I'd give this man a hand shake for being an Amiga user and gun owner. Have both rolled into one is a rarity.

>tfw work at the apple store
He's literally wearing our uniform shirt. It'd be the equivalent of walking into mcdonalds wearing their button up lol.

>Notice how Europe has just as many shootings as USA does now?
They do?

weird, its like a correlation between dark skin and murder...i wonder.. how could i show this as some sort of statistic?

ahem

Attached: USAmurderrate.png (619x352, 8K)

Why are most of the shooters Black

Whites are underrepresented in mass shootings

To be fair you'd have to break out those other nations by ethnicity, too.

This is why whites need to rise up and shoot up mire mosques GAS GAS GAS