Would you be willing to pay the 52% tax rate you propose?

>would you be willing to pay the 52% tax rate you propose?

>why don't you do it?

>I'm not the one running for president

youtu.be/F8OrD0FpZhU

This happened at the Town Hall. Why is no one mentioning this? Bernie is a fucking fraud. Do as I say not as I do.

Attached: 190415-bernie-sanders-fox-news-townhall-ac-919p_ba32dcc2c6f94045ec0fe6ce026d42cf.jpg (2500x1667, 1.75M)

>Do as I say not as I do.
He's not implying that at all.

Bernie is a fraud failure

Fully automated luxury communism! everything available at your fingertips!

>Giving more money to a corrupt and fraudulent government that continues to spend and print without consent or responsibility

Our forefathers raised hell for much less than this bullshit where our government can simply tax people to death without adhering to any form of representation. You're overpaying criminals that get to live in mansions and live lavished lifestyles with frequent vacations off of your tax dollars. Bernie is no different. Stop giving these clowns more power.

He's implying exactly that. Everyone will pay high taxes but the political elite and their cronies.

It's like how Michael Moore has made 50 million selling his films. If he believes in what he preaches why doesn't he give away most of the proceeds and just keep enough to live a more modest life?

No, he isn't. Taxes aren't charity, and he voted against Trump's tax bill which benefits him.

They really picked the absolute worst person to grill him on this.

SSSSHHHH
You're speaking too much sense, man. It's like a totally different language around these parts, you gotta be careful with that shit, user.

The crowd was almost all Bernie supporters.
RIGGED.

His proposals will ultimately fuck high income earners like doctors, lawyers among other professionals as well as entrepreneurs making the reward for your good responsible choices a punishment. These are your people who build our economy and prevent us from becoming another third world shithilw. His proposal would either cause a brain drain as these people (myself included) would leave for greener pastures or these people would just say fuck it why try when I can just go sit around on welfare.

>>why don't you do it?
to be fair to Bernie, he knows that the government is inefficient and that if he donated more money than the IRS demands it would just be wasted in the bureaucracy. 45%, 52% it is all irrelevant electioneering. the US government is in deficit and annually spends more than it collects.
tax rates is a diversion.
>spending is the issue.
USA is going broke due to welfare. as is every other western country. $100 billion extra in tax income is neither here nor there if you add $1 trillion a year in debt.

Seeing shit like this makes me genuinely hate white people

>Bernie
>White

The real issue is, Bernie got rich by selling his book at very high price. It's 2019, we need universal free books now.

have that, its called a library

so all that money should stay with jeff bezos and george soros?

Wait, he actually said he's not running for president?

I am clearly talking about all the honkey fucktards supporting the kike

Nigger, are you retarded? A library is literally socialized, free books.

he doesnt know what a library is. of course hes retarded.

Implying those fuckers pay any taxes

so instead of at least trying to force them to, youd rather just hand them the dildo to fuck you with, is that it?

These guys have countless foundations and donations (courtesy of their kike lawyers) to funnel their incomes through so they never pay anywhere near the high tax the normal professional class citizens are forced to pay so ultimately it affects the working professional and self employed more than the ultracapitalists these taxes are supposed to affect

you guys are such doomers. why dont you just kill yourselves instead of being failcucks giving them more power

Based Bernie.
Trump is so mad at Baier it's hilarious.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 30K)