Paid my rent

>Paid my rent
>paid my insurance
>bought gas for work and lunch (my only meal) the past two days
>now have 2.00$
>If I eat one ramen soup a day, I can eat till Saturday!

Are we really some lazy entitled generation? Did boomers actually have it this hard?

Attached: 1555376205894.jpg (442x650, 44K)

Give more specific numbers so I can tell if boomers fucked up or you.

Vil américain mangeur de nouilles instantanées, que la foudre d'Odin s'abat sur toi.

>Did boomers actually have it this hard?
No, they fucking killed and raped the dead body of the American dream

Attached: 1522721563691.jpg (2192x1444, 400K)

unironically buy rice and beans. I know it sucks, but it will help you scrape by, and rice in murrica is dirt cheap

>Paid my rent
What percentage of your overall monthly income do you spend on rent?
>Paid my insurance
What percentage of your monthly income AFTER rent is paid, do you spend on insurance?

Boomers were the truly entitled ones. They think we have it so good because of cheap entertainment and tech, but actually necessities like food and real estate are much more expensive and or society is shit because of them.

At that point i wouldn't work

>2 dollars
i have 2 euros too in my bank account.
>Are we really some lazy entitled generation? Did boomers actually have it this hard?
No, unlike their parents those fuckers had it easy.

Attached: 7876cd1497143876d521e53cf912dad6ec6204f5a6380179cb9cd6cebc06dbfd.jpg (255x191, 9K)

>First worlder whining like a child
You do not know what suffering is.
The only single reason any of you first worlders are not millionaires is because you guys are lazy entitled faggots.

Try living in fucking Brazil you fucking cucks

Yes, you probably live in some $2000/mo apartment in a trendy part of the city. That or you are so useless you can't earn a decent wage. You should check mexican craigslist to find 12 roommates.

this

Rent payment: 200
Insurance: 140
My last paycheck: 375 (got fucked on hours) (((my boss is also my landlord)))

How much are you making compared to how much rent/insurance is? Also are you in a red or blue state? Blue states are fucked when it comes to independant living.

Im getting a part time job on top of my full time job just to fix my plastic shit fucking car, FUCK BOOMERS

GO NEET user. Try to get autismbux

what are you 14

You make $375 a check? Get a second job or something.

Your rent is $200 in the US???
Do you fucking live with 5 other people???

I live in a shitty trailer and work as an apprentice in a shitty tradesmeme job

Even people on minimum wage make it. If you earn 1400 a month, you should be paying no more than 400 bucks. Your insurance should be bare minimum coverage

Well you're doing it wrong. What trade are you doing where you only make $1400/mo?

those were jewish banking families and their fractional reserve banking scam. not exactly boomers. boomers just never hanged those motherfuckers

My first apartment was $425/mo and I was making around $1500/mo.
>t. Gen X

Get a real job. Not one for teenagers.

How tf is your rent only $200?
How many hours did you work?

Wow, it's almost like there's a science that addresses how your life is an inevitability...

huh?

your rent is only 200 and you're struggling?

you either make 750 a month if you get paid biweekly or 1500 a month if you get paid weekly.

you literally have either a 410 dollar surplus after rent and insurance or a 1160 dollar surplus. where the fuck is the rest of your money going?

What do you do for work...? Handyman...? Are you retarded? How do you make min. wage and your landlords your boss...?

I pay $400/month, but that's split with 2 other people. It's a pretty big 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment downtown. Depends where you are though. Around here, $200/month is either impossible, or you're living in a shithole place in the ghetto.

>went to uni
>Got a job
>Am taking home $4k a month, putting away $2k

Time to move into your car and screw the rent Jew, I'm saving more than a grand a month. Shower at the gym, two birds. Maybe look for another job with more hours and/or better pay.

>boomers just never hanged those motherfuckers
Doing nothing is a grave sin. They even had a superpower(USSR) willing to provide weapons for them if they had the balls to fight back.

There are small studio efficiencies all over for

I'm with you on this one. I learned my lesson buying shit and living above my means. My entire life is planned out so that I can live on pizza deliveryman money if it should come to that.

>There are small studio efficiencies all over for

You live in a really cheap place so you can save money to either buy a house or rent a nice place.

>OUR GDP HAS NEVER BEEN GREATER

Attached: D19CBYGXQAAGMK_.jpg (746x707, 41K)

rent being 200 sounds like you live with your parents and they charge you rent. would explain why your 'boss' is also your landlord if your parents employ you. that's the only explanation i can fathom because those numbers? don't add up. at all.

Not their fault you aren't striving to better yourself. 8th grade education?

Painter/Drywall Finisher
>pic related
I have other expenses as well; utility, electric, phone, 20,000 dollars in debt from medical bills, been trying to save 7,000 dollars to get my teeth fixed but it's not looking possible.

I'm not really trying to break too deep into my personal schematics here, it fucking sucks, some of it is my own fault, some of it is out of my control.
I'm more concerned if it's only me who is totally fucked

Attached: 1550331329512.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Pics or your just doing RP.

>600$ on drugs and cigarettes
here fixed it for you

No, my boss is my distant cousin, my rent is low because this place is fucking barely habitable

>Painter/Drywall
I'm sorry user, you need a better skill. Become a plumber or electrician's apprentice and better yourself.

Check out food banks. You can hit up multiple different ones in a day. Just have a bill or something to verify address.

My boomer parents taught me to buy everything with cash and save money. Living above my means has never been a thing for me luckily.

Living where you can afford to isn't a bad thing. Why live pay check to pay check and be living a stressed out life where 1 week off work from injury/illness = homelessness?

Gro the fuck up.

My girlfriend is in nursing school and not working, and I'm able to afford paying all of her bills and mine, and I'm paying for her corrective braces.

Stop being a faggot.

>I'm able to afford paying all of her bills and mine, and I'm paying for her corrective braces

What is she contributing?

Why not get a contractors license and make 80+/hr being a professional finisher? thats literally the hardest part of construction...are you apprenticing with your landlord or something?

>bought gas for work
There's your problem, you can save money by walking to work

>Sounds like the biggest cuck in the entire thread
>Calls others a faggot
Enjoy your roastie whore

Rubber band braces blowjobs?
This, trim work is miserable and no one wants to do it. People pay a premium for that kind of work.

Join the Oil Field, user. You can easily make 100k a year. College is a lie made by the Jews to take your money.

At this moment, pussy and company.

Been with her eight years, and she fully contributed to everything before taking the leap into nursing school
I knew we'd lose half of our income, but the payoff once she gets the job will be worth it.

Getting your money via counterfeiting doesn't count, Frank Abignale.

No, there are other people who are totally fucked
20,000 in debt is 'declare bankruptcy' zone for you. Might as well use rich people tricks

It's because you were dumb and decided to leave parents house too early(probably just after you finished school). You should live with parents while work, get experience and savings, maybe some additional courses for some useful certificates. And after 2 years you can easily live on your own.

And after some y

Attached: 1533869730279.png (203x203, 87K)

>rent
I live with my parents
I like them, they like me
instead of giving my money to Mr. Shekelsteinberg I'm saving it for later, but I don't need it to buy a house because this one is technically mine
I pay half of the bills and half of the food, and the rest it's for me
life is good

Attached: dabbing for eternity.png (512x215, 109K)

Heh, I didn't go to college and I'm making a fair chunk of change. The funny thing is that everyone where I work has a degree even though it isn't required to work where I do. Chumps.

>My girlfriend
>paying all of her bills
> paying for her corrective braces
>My girlfriend is not working
So she either gets financial aide or you're working your ass to the bone to support a grown woman, not even your fiance. you're dumber than OP is.

Beans are actually fucking amazing.

Garbonzo beans, butter beans, all of them. If OP is really as hungry as he says he is, then beans are like a food from God for him. (me as well)

Beans really are the h'white man's food.

You cucked.

>7,000 for teeth fixing

Ever heard of Affordable Dentures or your local school of dentistry? You fucking kids do not know the concept of money at all.

Yeah, in a thread of crying betas the guy with a loyal girlfriend and a job sounds

Yeah the guy with an actual gf for 8 years, and can afford to pay for our lifestyle on my one salary.

And I'm a 'Cuck', you probably eat your mother's cunt out for tendies every night before you're daddy tucks you in to sleep.

I'm a second year apprentice, I make 15 an hour, supposedly getting a raise 'soon' for the past 6 months, not getting as many hours because I'm forced to into 7 hour shifts that depends on the Weather for this most recent jobsite

oh please be a troll

I work 40 minutes away from home you boomer fuck. I can't just get a job at some mill or factory in my town because you moved them all to god damn China

Attached: joe.png (341x259, 81K)

Well that's good. I am in debt when I could have started right out in the Oil Field. I am now making around 3000 a week. My 20K debt isn't looking so bad now. Everybody that told me I couldn't make it as an Oil engineer is a fag and is jealous of my booku bucks.

let me tell you how to get your fucking life together. the first thing you need to do is get catastrophic-only insurance if your body is that fucked up before you end up fucking 40k$ in debt. forget about your teeth for now. are you paying just for your service or your actual phone as well?

LUCKILY FOR YOU you're not 40k in debt like most uni kids when they get out. it is very likely you can lower your medical debt from 20k to as low as 2k.

if you really give a shit and you're not a lazy pos blast everybody on your social media and phone and ask if they need something painted or if they know someone who might be. charge 10% more than what your employer does and start to build a client list.

also budget EVERYTHING you're too poor not to. learn excel (it takes 15 minutes) and treat your budget like you're rain man.

tldr:
>negotiate your medical debt
>get insured because obviously your body is fucked up
>increase your income should be your main goal, saving after that
>you are way too poor as it is right now to care about your teeth, give it a year.

Seasonal work. You won't get anywhere like that.

She better be most of the chores too.

Wtf? Where do you live for $200 a month? A fuckin closet? If you can't make this shit work even on minimum wage you're a total sperg. Dude serious. My rent alone is $1500.

You're not white.

*doing most of the chores

Lol

State Uni isn't that expensive you retard. It's called a subsidized loan, and those payments don't start until after she graduates. Try growing a brain before you talk with the adults.

And all you faggots can talk shit if you want to, but if I wanted to wife her up I could at any moment. I don't want to get married, why should I?

She's paid for me and I pay for herx that's called a relationship. A two way street.

All of you crying beta faggots can't even afford lunchables.

Of course

That's a quote from a local chain dentistry one city over, my options are limited, I need 20+ extractions, most surgical, and upper and lower dentures. Bad accident as a kid, poor parents, and bad genetics.

I dont want a class full of students gawking at my embarrassingly fucked up mouth doing experiments on me without anesthesia, I just want to have a normal life and for people not to suspect me as a meth head.

So, bascially you're "paying your dues" right now, OP. Everybody has to go through this period. My brother graduated with a double major in cs and cryber security and had to intern/apprentice for years while going to school and got nothing for it. Now he makes a shit load of cash, but he had to pay his dues like everybody else (welders, carpenters, plumbers, linemen, jewelers etc.).

Stick with it and budget your money better and it'll all be worth it when you're done and go sit for the contractors exam.

No, things haven't been this bad economically since the depression. We've got it easy compared to the 1930s but the boomers have set the American working class back 80 years.

Attached: Diogenes close up.jpg (1058x1058, 215K)

boomers are paying the same prices you are today dumbass

My rent is $1800 and I’m NEET as fuck.

Invest in vegetable gardens.

I'm going to a state uni right now fuck-tard. I know damn well how much it costs (my parents are paying for it and I don't hear the end of it).

You came in here going off about how you bust your balls paying for your girlfriends life and didn't give any backstory. next time write a blog post faggot.

You fucking morons... What do you think happened in the 60s that stagnated wages? I'll give you a hint. They have cunts.

They're supervised by an actual dentist, idiot. Affordable Dentures does extractions too. Plus economy dentures for a good price.

I'm going to have a tin of beans, 3 sossies, 2 rashers, an egg, bit of pudding and 2 slices of toast for brekky. Will cost less than 1€. We might be poorocucks but that shit makes me smile.

>the guy with a loyal girlfriend
Bought and paid for. Hopefully your funds don't run out.

>do the exact opposite of what the rich guy who tried to lead you told you too

hope you starve spamming retard

Attached: uwot.jpg (807x337, 341K)

>40 minutes
No, if you can't carpool, it's walk 15 minutes to the nearest public transit expressway, then spend 45 minutes commuting near your work, then another 15 minutes walking. Generally costs you less than half of the cost of driving

If you're bitching about a 40 minute commute getting turned into 75 minutes, you need to meet more boomers and gen-Xers. I know several people who, recently or currently, had to commute over 2 hours for work...each direction. Either fucking move or deal with it.

>Do a menial job till the day you die, 6 out of 7 days per week.
>still believe you are not a slave
>Barely make it to the end of the month due to rent being so high because of property bubble.
>still believe this is progress and we have it better than ever
>Spend the entire life mocking people who got out of this cycle of servitude as lazy, neets, entitled, hippies, parasites
>Stressed, powerless, chained, atomized in a constantly changing society you never know your place in and you can't feel part of.
>"I will never let myself be possessed by revolutionary ideals against the establishment, I'm a radical centrist skeptic!"
>Only allowed distraction is vapid, low IQ politically correct "culture".
"B-But at least I still have my computer games"
>a slave will never be allowed to have wrong opinions and wrong hobbies, eventually it will catch up
>If you don't follow to the constantly changing fads and fashion of the day you become an isolated weirdo.
>"Yay the new Star Tofu Wars is amazing!"
>Finally die not only full of regrets but with the feeling that you have been cheated, that life was never about that yet you were guilted an pressured to believe it was.
This is the world you chose, serfs.

Attached: 1554720435781.jpg (683x1024, 132K)

...is your name Brad? I think I know you

It still exists for immigrants, both legal and illegal. For the natives it's the American reality now.

>live above your means
>complain you don’t have enough money
I hope all fags like you starve to death.

Yeah, but what was his path from nothing to shitload of cash?

>it's walk 15 minutes to the nearest public transit expressway
Must be nice living in an alternate reality where companies like GM and Firestone didn't shred American mass transit, literally tear up track and burn trolley cars, in the US to push automobile culture. A lot of America doesn't have the luxury you just described.

>Join the Oil Field, user.
What's the best way to do this? I'm good with numbers and in decent physical condition, have done a little bit of welding/fitting in the past but I'm super rusty and don't have my old connections.

Boomers had more options and they took them. My dad did 32 years at Dupont, retired at 53 and has a fat pension, a place at the beach and three cars. The only catch is, HE HAD TO WORK FOR IT. Working is the only way to get the things you need. The jobs are out there, you faggots have to go to THEM. They aren't gonna come to you.

?????????????

I swear to god, boomers legit had their shit handed to them. They had cheap as fuck housing, middle man jobs that pay up the ass even though they are basically useless, obedient women, all with just a high school diploma. Now we have to scram to Texas to even get decent prices, have to get a job better than a manager to get a decent wage, have feminests/thots, and we have to get a degree to get somewhere in life. ffs murica is gonna burn down with these old asses that don't even know how to use the internet.

Attached: realshitusa.jpg (2048x2048, 222K)

lol

I don't know everything, but he networked at events at his university 24/7. He hustled and met people constantly. coded side projects and stuff for free to showcase his talents. I thought he was a cuck until it all paid off and he landed an amazing ass tits job. ironically hes employed by a company he interned for his first year and he left an impression I guess.