Is this song about Jews? I can't tell

youtube.com/watch?v=GgnClrx8N2k

Attached: PleasedToMeetYou.jpg (931x1400, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpnecEk-jnk
bustygirlsblog.com/alina-huge-pink-areolas/
youtube.com/watch?v=3qI-Koffmpk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Benjamin
youtube.com/watch?v=EDb303T-B1w
content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2077413,00.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W7muCRio2nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ET3w3vzQW6g
youtube.com/watch?v=xrJVZZLv2GE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee
youtube.com/watch?v=KR4DjYczINM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They and Satan are one in the same so there we are.

I’m not sure but I’d jizz on that foot

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

I'd settle for a hug :(

I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

foot fags get the gas first

Yeah, sounds like (((them))) alright. But I very much doubt it. Seems more like lucifer shilling, muh beyond good and evil, muh aesthetic Satan and so on.

youtube.com/watch?v=cpnecEk-jnk
>They all knew John Lennon names the jew

Attached: 1553558701433.jpg (600x800, 93K)

Who's the beached whale?

yes

Attached: jews.png (301x253, 165K)

Huh.
Umm.
I would have never thought that until you asked.
Now, I don't know.

Attached: 1525185751483.gif (498x278, 1.58M)

I shouted out 'who killed the Kennedy's"
When after all it was you and me

Attached: Rubenstein.png (264x373, 46K)

>Cripple toes
It's an ugly foot, user. Have some standards. Pic related is what attractive feet look like.

Attached: 8eeecbac6d21e283ecdef234c420bc26.jpg (1991x3000, 736K)

Damn. This chick is built for baby-making.
Name?

He's a real degenerate into 'mature' feet and all that shit. OP's pic is cute but her feet are bony and veiny. Your pic is divine but is incomplete without a dollop of Master Jamal's semen on top of those toes.

>Jamal's semen on top of those toes
Kill yourself.

ill never understand foot fags

Found the cum dumpster. FAP away gentlemen.
>bustygirlsblog.com/alina-huge-pink-areolas/

Attached: 1555478948402_temp.png (831x743, 789K)

Healthy feet are just as important to survival as fat reserves in tits and ass.
If you look at these feet. They are asymmetrical, crooked, the small toe isn't full developed. It just generally looks ugly.
It's kind of like judging the attractiveness of a face, you just know when it's attractive but there is a system behind your instincts.
I don't understand how some retards can get off to ugly feet just because they are feet.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Attached: 20190416_233509.jpg (156x125, 11K)

Shut the fuck up you sad cuckold faggot and worship Master Jamal's cock

no no, like i get it. some feet are better to look at than others... my whole thing is that feet has never been a make or break thing for me... i feel like some of you dudes would fall in love with the perfect woman.. see one malformed toe and bounce.. then come on here and talk about preserving the white race throughout any obstacle.. i dont get you people, but i dont get you with love

Attached: a12db404d4533af13ab4165491b5435e7103c0f7fcbbb3e0dcb3f9ae8e5faa24.png.jpg (201x255, 13K)

Drop the memeflag, Shlomo.

>caring about memeflags in this thread
This is a fun board all posts are made as jokes

Attached: 1538964224317.jpg (280x416, 19K)

Feet are not the only thing I care about, but it is definitely one important criteria.

>important
thats kind of my point

Why does she looks so ugly but yet fuckable???

>Is this song about Jews?
No, while they might be working partners at times, it's about satan. Bob (((Dylan))) and the Rolling Stones were the first 2 major acts to fully sell out to the luciferian powers in the music industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=3qI-Koffmpk

I didn't realize how important feet were until I dated a girl with ugly feet

slampiggy magic

It does make some sense from an evolutionary perspective and the amount of footfags that exist makes it pretty obvious that there has to be some reason other than just a random genetic anomaly that makes people be attracted to it. It's most likely genetic, hard to understand sexual attractions that you don't feel instinctively.

you say genetic but my brother is clearly a footfag and im not.. so i dont see it.
see to me that sounds like reasoning... there was something you didnt like about her other than her feet... because yo break up with someone over feet is retarded

no it's literally the same 2 or 3 people spamming footfaggotry because they are bored.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about

I know tfw too, hang in there bud :(

Attached: 1554577509344.png (594x908, 91K)

>Please allow me to introduce myself
>I'm a man of wealth and taste
Stereotypical Jew
>I've been around for a long long year
>Stole many a mans soul and faith
Jewish tricks, manipulation again stereotypical jew
>I was around when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain
Obviously Jews were around and the cause of that "doubt and pain"
>Made damn sure that pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pilate was the Roman “procurator” or “governor” of Judea.He felt that Jesus was NOT guilty of any of the crimes that he was being accused of. However the Jewish leaders stated they would file claim with Caesar that he was letting a traitor to Rome and a Sedintionist go if he would not let them execute Jesus in the manner of a murderer or seditionist which was the cruelest from of execution available. The Jews could only “stone” Jesus under their laws and may have been afraid that any such action by them would lead to a revolt by many of the people that “liked” Jesus. Pilate “caved” but “washed his hands of the matter’ stating that the only reason he was allowing this was due to political pressure and not any belief that Jesus was guilty of any of the charges. The Jews did ensure Pilate washed his hands of the matter.
>Pleased to meet you hope you guessed my name
Obviously dirty jew.
>Killed the czar and his Ministers
Vladimir Lenin was a Jew that ordered the death of Czar Nicholas and his daughter Anastasia
>Anastasia screamed in vain
see above
>I rode a tank
>Held a Generals rank when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank
Canadian General Ernest Benjamin was a Jewish General known to love riding in tanks during WW2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Benjamin

Yes. Obviously this song is about the Jew who is also a satanist that hates Christians and Muslims.

if its really complicated and doesnt show itself in every circumstance or form its weird you would use it as an excuse or attribute :\ again, im not shitting on you or whatever, just like my first post states.. i dont get it. my arousal has never been given or taken away by feet

Are you identical twins? If not, it's not really an arguments. Genetic inheritance is pretty complicated. For example, even if your father isn't a footfag, the genes that cause it could be from your mother while it doesn't get expressed in her, sometimes people can be carriers of genes that only expresses themselves if they have a child of the opposite sex that happens to inherent these genes from them. But they could at the same time have a child of the opposite sex that inherits these parts of the genes from the partner so the child doesn't develop it. It's not that easy to say.

dunno, but here's a good song for gtkrwn
youtube.com/watch?v=EDb303T-B1w

Yeah how have these not been answered
Need a fucking name for this saucy wench please and thank you OP

Finally someone who's not a derailing foot fetish faggot.

Fucked up the spelling so badly that I had to delete and post with corrections.

Attached: 85683563.jpg (764x512, 200K)

ok well he kind of get's honorary status because he died in a way most disgraceful to jews

john's also fuckin based in regards to that

Jesus user have some standards

I thought lenin was a goy, a frontman for the real kikes like trotsky

Both Lenins parents were jewish. Regardless if he practiced or not he was jew.

then dont have pictures of half naked kikes in your post dumbass

content.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2077413,00.html

Declassified KGB files that came out in the 80s prove Lenin was Jew.

I use you for the bumps. Thanks, footfag.

>its weird you would use it as an excuse or attribute
What's complicated is only the inheritance itself, on an individual basis. If you it comes to the societal scale, you can tell that certain genetic traits that are common have to provide some advantage or at least not a disadvantage. Sexual attraction in general is very much genetic. There are strong indications that faggotry is genetic as well. I'm just suspecting that footfaggotry would be as well, but unlike regular faggotry, it is pretty common and doesn't seem to be a disadvantage. Maybe it's a benefit and in 500 years everybody will be a footfag. Who knows.

alright well, I just remember the report from the state department that GLR always used to read at speeches in universities. but apparently of the original 600 or so commissars of the russian revolution, over 300 were jews

so you admit to being no better than a shill and clearly haven't even been reading your own thread.. if anything im the anti foot fag you fag

I swear I've learned more from the fucking KGB than our own media

Jow Forums version
youtube.com/watch?v=W7muCRio2nQ

Attached: white.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

That is fucking awesome.

I actually think this one is secretly about the Jews, too: youtube.com/watch?v=ET3w3vzQW6g
>Secret destroyers
>Admitting he's a part of a Jew-controlled industry
>Reference to Job
>Frustration over inability to overcome the Jews by himself

Jagger and Richards are not anti semitic and Richards is actually pretty cucked when it comes to caring about whites. The song is more about the tragedies of human history and how their representation of the devil (as humanity's lust for conflict) has caused all of it. It was also just a cool vietnam war ballad, don't forget that street fighting man was also on that album.

I used to think it was about Jews too, and it still is kinda.

quality sounds
Favourite album is Siamese Dream but all good.
Based Bill

>taste
Definitely not jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=xrJVZZLv2GE

Attached: 1553363661026.gif (500x250, 1.94M)

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a frog of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Waste many a man's time and fate
And I was 'round when Donald Trump
Had his increase of clout and memes
Made damn sure that Clinton
Was someone that everyone would hate

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game

I stuck around in Charlottesville
When I saw it was a time for rampage
Killed with a Car, all the commies
Heather Heyer screamed in pain
To my delight, what caused a fright
Was only the fact that it's okay to be white

Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game

I watched with glee while the kangz and qweenz
Fought for six decades for the gibs that fade
I shouted out, "Who killed the black's ascent?"
When after all, it was the 13%
Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I fed memes for autistic weebs
Who eat more tendies than you could believe

Attached: 65456.jpg (470x595, 37K)

>The song is more about the tragedies of human history and how their representation of the devil (as humanity's lust for conflict) has caused all of it

Which all just happened to have happened because of Jews.

Eh, not all. The lyric "I laid traps for the Troubadours, who get killed before they reach bombay" has nothing to do with Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuggee

>Troubadours
They were the last druids by the way
youtube.com/watch?v=KR4DjYczINM

Attached: 1547361765024.jpg (1800x1234, 2.62M)

True.

We'll give that one to Indians, who have a population of almost 1.5 billion, and all the others to jews, who make up 0.02% of the population.

songs are open to interpretation though. after a lot of listens hearing this song before? I always kinda got the idea the devil was maybe more of a "something in some PEOPLE" than a specific thing that danced around and had plans. And the rich person man of wealth and taste line? I came to figure that was just pointing out, that a poor to regular person? influences a small audience in their lives. A really RICH person? they have enough influence they can influence a LOT of lives. But thats just how i hear and interpret the song. different people will hear it differently.