FUCKING BASED! ‘Remember Sodom And Gomorrah!’ — Protester Interrupts Buttigieg Event

twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1118375764712480768

Attached: file.png (918x851, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoshNBCNews/status/1118304657363877889
youtube.com/watch?v=wynn9BKxDJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg
youtu.be/-zl5yoFTzqA
youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/JoshNBCNews/status/1118304657363877889

Attached: file.png (934x1191, 613K)

when will you uncivilized Americans realize that speech is a privilege and not a right?

Is Buttgreg talking about sodomy and gonorrhea?

Every other country in this world is irrelevant sweetheart.

Attached: 4fd36e24-d8ee-4328-8710-c2dd7a06fae7-AP17149569863839.jpg (5047x3629, 1.62M)

Retard

Fuck off

remember a mythical event that never happened. believe in jewish mythology as fact.

>mfw Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed not because of homosexuality but because of (((centrist))) inhospitality

Attached: 1542053144833.gif (480x270, 753K)

it happened 12,000 years ago

Attached: Sodom and Gomorrah Nuke.png (1600x1200, 1.64M)

I believe that your mum wasn't a huge slut once, as far fetched as that seems

Then I give myself the privilege to speak and no one can tell me otherwise you immense faggot.

But the six days of Creation were calculated by scholars to have happened around 4703 BCE.

Thank Christ for the 1st and 2nd amendment.

Kinda like fucking a dog, eh?

Scholars? Sounds like Jews to me.

that's illegal in Canada sweetie, isn't in yours

Fucking legend

Attached: 1510155936418.gif (277x300, 863K)

Jesus H Christ This guy is gayer than Trudeau.

Bootyfudge is a fudge packing sodomite.

He needs to stop prancing around the country showing off how gay he is. Keep that shit to yourself, buttgag

thats illegal you bigot
they can only give them blowjobs

ABSOLUTELY BASED AND REDPILLED

Attached: 1540187169294.jpg (1057x832, 365K)

>mixing open air religion and homosexual acts
>expect nothing to go wrong
Honestly his little coming out rally was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.

A prayer, the pledge to Israel, and then the national anthem, followed up by two faggots kissing.

Fuck this literal faggot.

Does anyone really want a president who's asshole can't hold its shit in, and is blown out looking as if a melon passed through it several hundred times?

Seriously. If you've been on this site long enough, you've seen more than 1 blown out gaping asshole. All faggots have one.
No fucking thank you.

What is with his whole campaign about him being a faggot?

6000 years

That's sooooo organic.

That's what the book says but the truth is 12

When you realize that you have the privilege to not be shot for your tyranny.

Epic

WBC esque

If he was straight he would just be another white male to the dems.

Based. Fuck Buttigieg.
He had the audacity to claim that Pence is anti-Christian while fucking dudes. He's going to rot in hell.

oh shit I sorry leaf nigger faggots

Attached: 1536937513775.png (471x570, 350K)

Attached: 1525541144487.jpg (660x439, 76K)

Attached: 1533768499478.jpg (466x700, 116K)

Attached: 1535984628455.jpg (1020x816, 147K)

Oy vey
Never forget the 12 million years

We need to get EMJ on Joe Rogan
youtube.com/watch?v=wynn9BKxDJ0

>sinLove3u

Who is this pete buttfag ?

Imagine willingly in sane conscious deciding to put a maple leaf on your flag.

Fuck off cunt

I'm checking this begrudgingly.
You need to learn to Jow Forums
The correct way to write that whole phrase is:
>(((scholars)))

kek okay

It's such a shit story but so fucking metal
>Rain of meteors kills dudes for being too gay
>Wife turns into a pillar of salt for having the NERVE to take a glimpse back at her lifelong home burning to the ground
>Daughters drug and rape their dad in a cave for years
>Also there was gambling no one mentions

Like a metal cover made by a man who has no concept of morality or cause and effect. Also probably doesn't know what salt is.

Attached: 1552188646084.jpg (458x750, 100K)

Gomorrah was the name of my Undead Warlock in World of Warcraft

I guess it was inevitable that we'd have a gay candidate from the dems (not counting obama) but you know it's clown world when that candidates last name is butt

Gas yourself, Leaf

Nah it was a nuclear war

Attached: Aerial view of an atomic bomb explosion - youtube_11e8XyUBqRQ.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

And where did that get you?

burn in hell leaf

Buttigieg should start selling butt plus that say "Remember Sodom & gamorah"

*buttgag

You would think God has more important lessons to teach with murder than who's a fag or not. Maybe he was bored like fuck it, let's slay some fags.

Attached: BOOTYGAG2020.png (1155x904, 1.41M)

Trudeau get back in the closet, I'm not done with your dog yet

Where's steven hawking when you need him?

Okay. It seems like you learned your lesson and Kek approves.

Attached: 1541813811955.jpg (396x371, 92K)

Totally not staged or anything

oh yeah i remember. The story where god saw Sodom was a shithole and was about to destroy it but was out jewed by moses to saving it with one good person who offered his daughters to be gang raped instead of two angels god sent to scope the place out. Then god made all the men blind because gayness which allowed Lot to get his soon to be son in laws to the daughters which he offered to be raped, which didn't somehow become blind, and when they didn't believe god would destroy it, he left them and the town was obliterated but because Lot's wife looked at it, she got turned into a pillar of salt. Not only that but the one good person then was given alcohol to have incestuous sex with his two almost raped daughters. Great story.

Attached: image.jpg (485x438, 34K)

Dude shouting looks like an animatronic. Great acting on his part, deserves a bump in pay.

>yfw sodom and gomorrah was actually just a moral for how the kikes spread degeneracy and corruption to the point of utter social collapse and then they jewish flight away from what they caused
sheeeit

>when will you uncivilized Americans realize that speech is a privilege and not a right?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 8b2.jpg (853x543, 141K)

honk honk

>speech is a privilege and not a right

Attached: 1488049471145.jpg (250x323, 63K)

>thinking the Moses is Lot despite Moses not being in the Book of Genesis. (hint: he was in exodus, Leviticus, and Deuteronomy)
>thinking that God made the fags blind instead of nuking them outright for raping angels
>thinking that Lot's wife was unfairly killed despite receiving clear instructions to leave the city and not look at it.
This is your brain on skeptic youtube vids. You're retarded.

This

based and bible-pilled

Political violence to stop this faggot from entering the White House would be 100% justified, hypothetically in GTA 4.

Attached: glowinthedark copy.jpg (288x288, 29K)

BASED

Attached: Canada plix . heterosexual actor.jpg (1024x869, 169K)

Buttigreg 2020 "I'm a faggot"

>mfw you think Christians actually read the bible

Attached: trumpo.jpg (1160x629, 276K)

People are waking up to how insane and evil sodomites actually are.

THEY. ARE. ALL. PEDOS

>there is a parallel universe somewhere where the USA invaded Canada and killed everyone in it for being annoying

B&R

Attached: 1443871563690.png (705x599, 521K)

Were your parents related, like before they were married?

>Remember Sodom And Gomorrah
Oh I remember.
youtube.com/watch?v=bar3GOzDNzg

They were destroyed for a lot of reasons, actually.

Fuck that town, not even religious but reading about it that place got exactly what it deserved.
In fact if somebody who knows the history pretty well wants to make the thread better, they can tell us all the crazy shit that happened there.

>not even religious but
Is this what fedoracucks have to say every time they talk about a religious subject? Sort of like
>i'm not racist, but...

>there is a parallel universe where Australia is relevant enough to be in the G7
OH WAIT NO THERE'S NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, it's an annoying preface I have to give so fedoratards read the rest of the statement, I'm open to a replacement.

>there is a parallel universe where you fuck your wife

Just kidding, it's Australians all the way down.

Remember "Judge not, lest ye be judged".

The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant
21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?” 22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. 23 “Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. 24 As he began the settlement, a man who owed him ten thousand bags of goldwas brought to him. 25 Since he was not able to pay, the master ordered that he and his wife and his children and all that he had be sold to repay the debt. 26 “At this the servant fell on his knees before him. ‘Be patient with me,’ he begged, ‘and I will pay back everything.’ 27 The servant’s master took pity on him, canceled the debt and let him go. 28 “But when that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him a hundred silver coins.He grabbed him and began to choke him. ‘Pay back what you owe me!’ he demanded. 29 “His fellow servant fell to his knees and begged him, ‘Be patient with me, and I will pay it back.’ 30 “But he refused. Instead, he went off and had the man thrown into prison until he could pay the debt. 31 When the other servants saw what had happened, they were outraged and went and told their master everything that had happened. 32 “Then the master called the servant in. ‘You wicked servant,’ he said, ‘I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. 33 Shouldn’t you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?’ 34 In anger his master handed him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed. 35 “This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart.”

Attached: 37fa003dd3f0147fa37f7c9b1da430fa.jpg (474x534, 67K)

If Buttigieg becomes President, it will prove to me that we really are living in the end times and that God will truly destroy the West.

Attached: 1551980398213.png (640x863, 208K)

Attached: 1532794347542.jpg (960x596, 72K)

>accused
doesn't mean anything. Satan is an accuser

How about not including it all?

>blormpf accused of 500th sex accusation
Blormpf isn't a sodomite, discord tranny

>BCE

Attached: aesthetic-ariana-ariana-grande-funny-Favim.com-3089046.jpg (306x306, 68K)

*unzips penis*

How bout' suckin' this?

bump

fuck you and fuck off

Attached: ver.jpg (1392x671, 651K)

I N A L I E N A B L E

Fuck off, you're a disgrace to Canada

Speaking of metal...

youtu.be/-zl5yoFTzqA

Attached: REVEREND-BIZARRE-In-The-Rectory-Of-The-Bizarre-Reverend.jpg (600x600, 155K)

No, he also speaks french and looks like the coach of the Boston Celtics
youtube.com/watch?v=DBSIs2bHi5g

Christians are such homophobes. Even in India we are accepting gay peoples

Can´t remember something that never existed. It´s biblical fiction but leave it to an mutt to think it´s real.