Give me one reason why Bible shouldn't be rebranded as New Testament only

Give me one reason why Bible shouldn't be rebranded as New Testament only.

Attached: Bible_Cover.jpg (400x300, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcion_of_Sinope
amazon.com/Jordanetics-Journey-Humanitys-Greatest-Thinker-ebook/dp/B07JY9XV38
youtube.com/watch?v=UwidXu90yYU
youtube.com/watch?v=hdrLQ7DpiWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because holocaust

why should it be

Numerous back-references to the OT would be one reason.
I agree that the OT should be considered fulfilled and no longer active, so that evangelicals quit doing stupid shit.

cuz Jesus quoted from the old testament right? and doesn't the old testament create context for the new?

Attached: 1527893607_mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t-c,22,2,0,352.u1.jpg (528x352, 23K)

Hmm, if that is true then question answered. Thanks goys.

Because the OT is important for the Church. The OT tells the story of Israel: its beginning, its flourishing, its freedom from bondage, its kingdom, its downfall, and its redemption. Many people equate Israel with the Jews. But after the Resurrection of Christ, this is no longer the case. Instead, the Church is now Israel. The Church is the New Israel. The Church, not the Jews, is God's Chosen People. Therefore, we can look over the history of Israel in the Old Testament and find parallels for what the Church goes through across history, and even in the present day.

Attached: 00D46FF2000004B0-3510414-image-a-13_1458992200061.jpg (962x769, 158K)

because most of the justification for hating faggots is in the old.

Ecclesiastes.
Proverbs.
Book of Job.
Psalms.
Law of Moses is the schoolmaster that leads us to Christ.
Genesis 1:1 code.

The Old Testament is Act 1.
The New Testament is Act 2.
Revelations is Act 3.

We're living in the intermission between Acts 2-3.

You have to start with the Jewish belief that there is a magic apple that gives one immediate god-like knowledge when swallowed. The apples actually have magic apple power. You believe that Adam and Eve ate this magic fruit. You have to believe that there is a magic Jew-god called Yahwah who owned this holy tree and who also cursed the legs right off of the serpents. This is how you start to construct a Judaeo-Christian worldview with Judaeo-Christian worldview beliefs. To be Christian, you have to believe that Jesus settled the tree issue by suicide and that Jesus had special magic Jew powers because he was the only son of the magic Jew-god Yahwah and that the special power is transmitted by heredity. You have to believe that Yahwah and Jesus live forever and now float around invisibly. They are beings in our Judaeo-Christian pantheon and are uneffected by gravity and can read minds.

Have you even read the New Testament?

Tips Fedora*

you don't need any biblical justification for hating gay people. They're obnoxious, annoying, spread disease rapidly, and have an especially disgusting form of sex

>We're living in the intermission between Acts 2-3.
What the Hell are you talking about?

I’ve heard all number of ridiculous heresies on this ludicrous website but you have probably said the number 1 stupidest false doctrine I’ve ever heard.

This whole thread is retarded as are you.

Because old testament has many stuff what government should follow, for example death penalty for murderers.

My apologies. I believed you were saying we are living between Acts CHAPTER 2&3. Your post is actually correct but this thread is still ridiculous.

If Jesus told you to send a message of praise so He would stave the early tresspass of your mother into his kingdom, would that make you gay?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcion_of_Sinope

never have paid OT any mind. for me it never existed.

there was no magic apple. if you read the story sensibly then you would realize that god just pointed at a random tree and told them they couldn't eat from only that specific tree. It was their only rule... after all, what good is it to have free will if there is no way to actually defy the will of your creator. When adam and eve from the tree they immediately understood shame. God came back and they looked a shamed dog that knew it did wrong.

>Why shouldn't we just cut off half of our religious text so we can claim we're not Abrahamic

Attached: abraham.jpg (683x1024, 169K)

The Old Testament still has many lessons to be learned in it though

Attached: 754754547853.png (500x500, 26K)

Aren’t they like 7% of the population but 56% of the child molesters? Reminds me of another group

Because Jesus, the purpose of the New Testament, said that his entire purpose was to fulfill the Old Testament, and the entirety of the Old Testament points to one person: Jesus. That's why.

>For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Matthew 5:18

Has Earth passed yet? No? Then the laws dictated to Moses on the mountaintop still stand.

the lgbt spectrum is 3.8% of the population

>not understand their metaphysical and symbolic importance
>Focuses only on one "literal" interpretation

get a load of this faggot

Attached: IMG_20190417_014025.png (1440x2033, 1.47M)

The other word for fulfilled is accomplished.
What did Jesus say on the cross just before he died?
It is accomplished.

yeah. his suicide mission is accomplished.

Read this with an open mind.

amazon.com/Jordanetics-Journey-Humanitys-Greatest-Thinker-ebook/dp/B07JY9XV38

youtube.com/watch?v=UwidXu90yYU

The OT is full of information important to the new covenant in the NT. It also solidifies how hopeless we are for our own salvation, pointing to the necessity of a divine savior.

Including Devarim chapter 22, verse 28

Na'ar (child) (hebrew Masoretic Text)
Padia (child, from which you get "paedophile") (Greek Septuagint (500BC))
Puella (young girl) (St. Jerome's Latin Vulgate (300AD))

YHWH allows men female children as brides, including in cases of rape (taphas).

White Men reject YHWH and elevate "MUH WHITE WUUUMAN".

White Men will find ANY reason to reject YHWH and elevate "MMMUUUUHHH WHITE WUUUMAN"

YHWH, God, Allows men to have female children as brides.

White Men argue, but they cannot argue against Na'ar, Padia, Puella.

(Not that they study any language other than english)

White men are Heretics.

White Nationalism IS Feminism.

Attached: lain-844.png.jpg (640x640, 510K)

Maybe because the ten commandments, you know the one with thou shalt not worship idols and thou shalt not kills are in the old testament?

>falling victim to a cult of personality, allowing a single man's opinions to become your own, to the point that you regularly devote time to memorizing them in exactnesss so that you can then re-present them as your own
yikes

Jesus Christ fulfills the prophecies made by the prophets such as Isaiah and without the OT there is no reference for that, so it is needed.

Both the Heavens and the Earth still exist.

YHWH commands those who entice others to follow another power, to be slaughtered.

You and yours tell us all to reject YHWH's laws allowing men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape.

YOU are a HERETIC.

Attached: Serial_Experiments_Lain_06.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

Because Romans tells us we should learn from the old law

Without Deuteronimy 23:1 the bible is incomplete.

Including Devarim chapter 22, verse 28

Na'ar (child) (hebrew Masoretic Text)
Padia (child, from which you get "paedophile") (Greek Septuagint (500BC))
Puella (young girl) (St. Jerome's Latin Vulgate (300AD))

YHWH allows men female children as brides, including in cases of rape (taphas).

White Men reject YHWH and elevate "MUH WHITE WUUUMAN".

White Men will find ANY reason to reject YHWH and elevate "MMMUUUUHHH WHITE WUUUMAN"

YHWH, God, Allows men to have female children as brides.

White Men argue, but they cannot argue against Na'ar, Padia, Puella.

(Not that they study any language other than english)

White men are Heretics.

White Nationalism IS Feminism.

Attached: Bh1Y.gif (500x357, 761K)

Both the Heavens and the Earth still exist.

YHWH commands those who entice others to follow another power, to be slaughtered.

You and yours tell us all to reject YHWH's laws allowing men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape.

YOU are a HERETIC

Attached: lin4323.jpg (186x271, 12K)

Stop using scriptdigits to troll. You know exactly what you're doing and although you may think it's all just fun and games, you will be held accountable for what you try to pass off as the truth fraudulently. You are twisting contexts to push an agenda. Knock it off.

Because Jesus Christ is the Son of god, and the savior, but not God. The trinity is false, and so is the hypostatic union. We should still be following the laws of moses (I already am), and you must reject 2nd peter, james, and jude. Catholic and Orthodox theology are both chalked full of neoplatonic lunacy. Look up Southern Israelite everyone.

Attached: Untitled-42.jpg (1000x1415, 945K)

Remeber: White Nationalists are Heretics since they reject YHWH's command that rapists of girl children who are still in their father's house be married to the rapist (and the rapist pay the girl's father 50 silver and for the rapist to not send her away (rapist keeps girl))

It is blatant and obvious in the Hebrew, Greek, and Latin translations. Na'ar, Padia, Puella.

Yet the White Nationalists and American WHITE FUCKS claim otherwise quoting "KJV!!!" or other hand picked WHITE (english) translations.

YHWH allows you the girl children as brides.
THE ENTIRE WORLD DID ASWELL.

UNTILL THE ___GOLEM___ of "MUHHHH WHHHIIITTEE WWUUUUUUUUMMMMAANNNNNN" SLAUGHTERED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE these 2 centuries and cornered the Kingdom of God into basically a small part of central Asia.

The White man HATES YHWH, because he HATES "pedos", because his WUUUUMAN is _DISADVANTAGED_ by "pedos".

The white WUUUUMMMAN ONLY has power when child brides are banned.

MUUUHHHH WHITE WUUUUMAN lost her black slaves so she decided to have her GOLEM make ALL men her slaves.

MMMUUUHHHH WHITE WUUUMMMAANNNNNNNNNN

Attached: lain_8_640.jpg (640x480, 157K)

>Hey guys, lets remove hundreds of years worth of narrative and context for no reason
You're a moron.

Because Jesus Christ is the fulfillment of the OT prophecies about the coming of the Messiah, and the gospels are very careful to make that clear. He is the fulfillment of the covenant originally made with Israel, which is why the modern day talmudic pharisees hate him so much. The OT is in many ways the typology for the Church established by Jesus, and it also provides the entire context from the creation of the world, and the fall of man, to the restoration of man through Christ.

>Stop using scriptdigits to troll. You know exactly what you're doing and although you may think it's all just fun and games, you will be held accountable for what you try to pass off as the truth fraudulently. You are twisting contexts to push an agenda. Knock it off.

Sorry shithead, I've studied hebrew, greek, and latin. Guess what the 6th word in Deuteronomy chapter 22, verse 28 is in the Septuagint?

Guess.

PADIA. (CHILD)

YHWH _EXPLICITLY_ allows child marraige of girls to men, including in cases of Rape.

There is NOTHING out of context about "Na'ar", "Padia", "Puella". That only works with morons who study only english.

YHWH ALLOWS MEN TO HAVE CHILD BRIDES.

It is ABSOLUTELY EXPLICIT IF YOU READ HIS LAW IN THE OLD LANGUAGES.

You WHITE FUCKSTICKS banned everything good for men, so you've allready held the WORLD to "account" you fucking pieces of FILTH.

Attached: pp,550x550.u2.jpg (428x550, 114K)

>"He who takes away only one latter",
etc. etc.

Attached: Christkikes BTFO.jpg (440x393, 37K)

>chapter 22, verse 29

Oh, wow. The absolute state of shills on this board. Orthodox theology is *not* neoplatonic, and platonism is *explicitly* rejected by the Synodikon of Orthodoxy.

Get a clue, user.

>not God
Kike detected. The Divinity of Christ is the central truth of Christianity. Get fucked tripfag subverter.

They HATE that YHWH allows men to have child brides (Devarim chapter 22, verse 28) (Na'ar = CHILD. Padia = CHILD, Puella = YOUNG GIRL)

The OT is an affront to their global worship of the white woman and the enslavement of all men to her. Thus they want it gone.

(Na'ar = CHILD. Padia = CHILD, Puella = YOUNG GIRL)

>Stop using scriptdigits to troll. You know exactly what you're doing and although you may think it's all just fun and games, you will be held accountable for what you try to pass off as the truth fraudulently. You are twisting contexts to push an agenda. Knock it off.

Sorry shithead, I've studied hebrew, greek, and latin. Guess what the 6th word in Deuteronomy chapter 22, verse 29 is in the Septuagint?

Guess.

PADIA. (CHILD)

YHWH _EXPLICITLY_ allows child marraige of girls to men, including in cases of Rape.

There is NOTHING out of context about "Na'ar", "Padia", "Puella". That only works with morons who study only english.

You WHITE FUCKSTICKS banned everything good for men, so you've allready held the WORLD to "account" you fucking pieces of FILTH.

That's actually an interesting way of putting it. I never thought of it like that.

Sorry shithead, I've studied hebrew, greek, and latin. Guess what the 6th word in Deuteronomy chapter 22, verse 29 is in the Septuagint?

Guess

PADIA. (CHILD)

Is this the most autistic post in the history of Jow Forums?

Attached: 1553901434117.jpg (480x478, 135K)

Guess.

PADIA. (CHILD)

because the old testament predicted the requirements for the messiah which jesus ended up fulfilling, plus more history on the jews

Remeber: White Nationalists are Heretics since they reject YHWH's command that rapists of girl children who are still in their father's house be married to the rapist (and the rapist pay the girl's father 50 silver and for the rapist to not send her away (rapist keeps girl))

It is blatant and obvious in the Hebrew, Greek, and Latin translations. Na'ar, Padia, Puella.

Yet the White Nationalists and American WHITE FUCKS claim otherwise quoting "KJV!!!" or other hand picked WHITE (english) translations.

YHWH allows you the girl children as brides.
THE ENTIRE WORLD DID ASWELL.

UNTILL THE ___GOLEM___ of "MUHHHH WHHHIIITTEE WWUUUUUUUUMMMMAANNNNNN" SLAUGHTERED MILLIONS OF PEOPLE these 2 centuries and cornered the Kingdom of God into basically a small part of central Asia.

The White man HATES YHWH, because he HATES "pedos", because his WUUUUMAN is _DISADVANTAGED_ by "pedos".

The white WUUUUMMMAN ONLY has power when child brides are banned.

MUUUHHHH WHITE WUUUUMAN lost her black slaves so she decided to have her GOLEM make ALL men her slaves.

MMMUUUHHHH WHITE WUUUMMMAANNNNNNNNNN

Attached: lain222.gif (500x352, 1.73M)

I respect only the old testament (minus a few exceptions)
And yet I can not be a jew because it is not just a religion but an ethnic club and it is exclusive.
What is someone who follows only the old testament and yet is not a jew?

Old testament was about the god in the talmud. The evil jealous god who sought to destroy and control our will. The new testament is the story of the one true God that came in and btfo the jews forever. THAT God is coming back very soon to finish the job.

God's redemption of the human race starts in Genesis.

NIV version was changed by kikes to be all hippy like.

No, you fucking tard, step out of your ego for a second and come to grips. I'm talking about how you summed it up deceitfully by saying the white nationalism = feminism. I'm pretty sure you know that too as it was the only thing that didn't match the rest of your post thematically. I noticed your faggot ass didn't deny the scriptdigits faggotry either and tried to deflect from that too. You aren't slick and the poison the well, turn up the volume until it becomes noise bullshit you're doing is obvious. But the fact that you took it the way you did does say one thing about you -- you want your own Aisha you sick fuck.
>triple posts just to push my post out of view
>kvetching intensifies
>"oy vey!"
You're kvetching so hard

Attached: 7364583453.jpg (2680x1719, 473K)

Go watch Peterson. His belief is that apple is a representation of the coming of human consciousness, for as non conscious animals, we don't know good from evil (like cats, or dogs, or snakes).

youtube.com/watch?v=hdrLQ7DpiWs

because the old testament confirms the new testament. without the OT, nobody would know the prophecies that foretold the coming of Christ, what happened to those who accepted him, and those who denied him.

it's basically the prequel

The old testament shows how the Jews fucked up and why God abandoned them.
It shows how Christ was foretold and how the Jews chose not follow Gods son.

Its very important.

Were the Pharisees basically today's kikes?

>Old Testament sets up the villain: Jews fail God time and time again. They take advantage then turn their backs on Him, choosing instead to follow the word of man.
>New Testament: God gives them a man to follow but they have him killed - little did they know God predicted their deceit in advance and set up a Xanatos Gambit in which their hubris saved mankind.
It's a true masterpiece as a two-parter. I mean, the saving-the-sins-of-mankind thing would seem like a deus ex machina asspull without first establishing the whole scapegoat sacrifice context that was established in the Old Testament.

Yes

and just to clarify, when I say kikes I mean the jews who deny Jesus Christ.