As this age of Kali Yuga comes to an end there will be a final battle to where INTPs will rise up and reclaim what is...

As this age of Kali Yuga comes to an end there will be a final battle to where INTPs will rise up and reclaim what is rightfully ours from the normie scum.

Attached: cd2af09333ec05b0d03dfc1c6d80c431228d5a9a12ea1cffcead314311418287.jpg (623x702, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DccH7RMX4vQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No there won't. Only kike shills advocate violence. Passover false flags incoming.

Hail victory!

youtu.be/DccH7RMX4vQ

Do INFJs have a place in this utopia?

Nah we always end up raided by the FBI out innawoods a la ted

>INTPs
>doing anything
pick one
t. INTP

>No there won't. Only kike shills advocate violence. Passover false flags incoming.

False flags are having less and less of an affect, they're losing their power as they fall back into the dimension they came from.

>Nah we always end up raided by the FBI out innawoods a la ted

It's a spiritual battle ya dung.

I'm an INTP that gets shit done, it takes discipline but it's possible.

INTJ here.
I’d rather be an INTP. Imagine making endless plans and knowing it’s all pointless because the kikes control everything.

>INTJ here.
>I’d rather be an INTP. Imagine making endless plans and knowing it’s all pointless because the kikes control everything.

Whats the real difference between INTJs and INTPs? INTJs get stuff done? Maybe I'm an INTJ then lol

And what rightfully belongs to the INTP?
My brain is overheating

Attached: 1539916739942.jpg (1000x1000, 190K)

>And what rightfully belongs to the INTP?
>My brain is overheating

relax kamrade

IF I WAS A JEW BACK IN THE ANCIENT TIMES I WOULD BE THE GIGA JEW TODAY

I AM UPSET

Attached: 1539915947531.png (808x805, 817K)

Nice

Attached: 1551257927.jpg (500x500, 60K)

J = rather things settled
P = rather have options open

>J = rather things settled
>P = rather have options open

It all depends though on the situation, when my gut tells me to move, I move. But yeah I'll plan out every scenario before executing a plan.

Very soon my friend. Once AI takes over all the useless team-oriented and interpersonal jobs will be gone. They will need people to serve as human emissaries to the AI overlords.

Attached: 1498003398119.gif (903x507, 1000K)

You should know that at the end of the Kali Yuga, there will be a yuga fire to expel all you heathens.

INTJ LIFE

>You should know that at the end of the Kali Yuga, there will be a yuga fire to expel all you heathens.

INTPs are righteous of the righteous you serpent demon kike.