/ourjew/?

/ourjew/?

Attached: 151028389168589-big-1.jpg (630x354, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjF1rmSV1dM
youtube.com/watch?v=lk2-bgwA0Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs&list=RD8cDa7yZeci8&index=3
youtu.be/Us2ylGAwBnk?list=RD8cDa7yZeci8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

ok but consider, yes

Stay mad Moshe.

Fuck Jews
Fuck Niggers
Fuck Jannies

Attached: 1555281799979.jpg (853x1024, 229K)

I've noticed that when jews move out to the countryside, they seem to hate jews. I know it sounds weird, but keep it in mind in the future.

based

The only jew allowed to be so (((anti-semitic))) all over the platforms without getting banned. He is a plant that gives credit to jews in right-wing sectors everywhere giving justification for special considerations for jews throughout our society. I followed him for a bit to see what he was all about and every single news story is about jews and israel some how. He is the Alex Jones of anti-semitism. If he wasn't jewish he would not be getting away with the things he says. His purpose serves anti-semitism.

this guy is pretty entertaining.

Well yeah, he gets away with it because it's "self criticism." He can be anti-jew all day long, it's just him criticizing his own people.

Our Jew is a dead Jew.

Attached: 1554057166691.png (446x435, 74K)

we're all jews here friend. Pol is a board of zionism

>The only jew allowed to be so (((anti-semitic))) all over the platforms without getting banned. He is a plant that gives credit to jews in right-wing sectors everywhere giving justification for special considerations for jews throughout our society. I followed him for a bit to see what he was all about and every single news story is about jews and israel some how. He is the Alex Jones of anti-semitism. If he wasn't jewish he would not be getting away with the things he says. His purpose serves anti-semitism.

He has just been on YT for so long that really hes irrelevant and they can't really fit him in the category with the Alt Right, plus he's called out Trumpowitz as a kike shill from day one!

I became redpilled because of Brother Nathanael, so yes he is /ourjew/

yes. he and robert zimmermann are the best jews since 33AD.

Nah

Trust me he isn't a shill. He used to rave like a drug addled lunatic outside a local synagogue lmao and would get arrested. he was a delusional homeless man ~8 years ago.

Lmao, I remember this guy being posted all the time back in the day.

I asked "our girl" about bro nat and she said his attachment to Russian orthodoxy is suspect tho in my opinion (don't tell her I said this) he's always worth listening to. Bro Nat has good info and the his Moscow nights vid is gold.
Moreover the good brother, the White Adamic Christian Queen of Jow Forums is, whether you or she knows it yet, Rosette "not apologizing for being white" Delacroix. Bro Nat doesn't have a White Christian "Adolph Hitler and Jesus Christ Decoded" vid either, plus a full catalog of unbelievable aesthetic Christian representative productions that must be seen to be believed.
The new Dennis Wise follow up vid of "greatest story never told" fame is up and running on "our girls" bitchute channel. Subscribe to her jutube channel please Christians, it's for your own good...

He´s fucking hilarious.
He says ALL the right things.
Always names the Jew.

I´m keeping my eye on Brother Schlomo.

Attached: 817eccf1357640e0.jpg (400x379, 8K)

realjewnews.com

dunno about that, all I know is that I am parking in this thread

and go youtube.com/watch?v=mjF1rmSV1dM
I'm not sure if brother nathinael likes norwgian black metal or not

but she is fucking hot youtube.com/watch?v=lk2-bgwA0Ro

Were the Jews behind it? That was the first thought that came to mind when the Notre Dame Cathedral (NDC) went up in flames today.

Jews are obsessed with destroying anything that symbolizes white Christian culture, so Jews would view the NDC as an obvious target.

NDC has been around over 850 years. Construction on NDC began around 1160. NDC survived the Dark Ages, the centuries without fire departments, sprinkler systems, pressurized water mains, fire hydrants, smoke detectors, firetrucks, etc.

It defies logic to believe that NDC would survive all those centuries only to burn up now that there are all the aforementioned fire control mechanisms, unless the fire was set intentionally.

Jews have been pushing for the destruction or removal of statues and memorials dedicated to Washington, Jefferson, and various other white Christian leaders who were previously viewed as heroes.

Jews are destroying white Christian culture, influence, power, in order to replace it with a Jew World Order. But the Jews do it secretly, through front groups, puppet politicians, riots, in ways that hide the Jews behind it.

If the Jews Media goes out of the way to blame the fire on Muslims, Russians, white nationalists, Christians, anything but Jews, that would be another clue that Jews were behind the NDC fire.

He has been since year 1 of Jow Forums and before kikes used /b/ waves to secure a stronger foothold here for stormfront tier controlled opposition distraction in place of the libertarian / natsoc pro white racial realism ie "fuck off from white countries" that existed before.

he is a reformed jew, a Christian now.

>Norse Viking Music - Úlfhéðnar
wtf man...

is this rape? that is what the danish side in 1066 was called, they beat us that is for sure, that danish king harold got to hold his throne for 14 days after that before villhjalm rudajarl came. but wtf is this, ai?

Yes

well AI screw you, we've already worked i through. we got black metal here, you well never get the 6 million layrs of irony

Norse Viking Music - Úlfhéðnar

Harald Goodwinson was a negro

sorry bongs I just saw it on BBC Harald Goodwinson was a negro

Attached: 1554994455254.png (651x315, 207K)

nono he was not danish, he wasn't from around knut's rule at all. infact knute or canute as the english write was also a negro, being supressed in africa by evile white men

Attached: 1552639043611.jpg (793x786, 54K)

and in this nonsense, this rises
youtube.com/watch?v=QLt0lerdgKs&list=RD8cDa7yZeci8&index=3

that mein freunds is a machinery avaliable for utilation

reee this text! YES MIGHT EAGLE FROM THE NORTH WE WILL TAKE THE SCEPTER FROM HIS FILTHY HANDS

󠛡 󠛡 ▲
▲󠛡 ▲󠛡

Christianity is the Jews oldest, biggest racket.

Jews hate Christ and hate Christianity and multiple Christian nations expelled them over countless generations but yes zionist "christianity" shilled by zionist media and figureheads is certainly their own creation.

this guy gets so much shit from all sides

>our
>jew

Attached: 272CFDC9-8AFF-424C-9659-EAEA19CBBDA3.jpg (500x375, 34K)

I like him.

youtu.be/Us2ylGAwBnk?list=RD8cDa7yZeci8

byt that is a thing now, and apparantly been for some time too. etnic norwegians instead goes to russia and fight for them. what happened america, how come russia time and time for us rise as the good guy, while you lay there and go
>you are not white, my parents were 100% from europe
>so I am ethnically white, you are a nigger

nope, nasty commie shit stirrer extraordinaire,
this is your Russian interference in person (or one of them)

I was watching black metal and it still ended up there, I haven't used a google account since 2014

Attached: LmR7CHqTdULJbfn1BqwN4QZc18DomyPvtP1Rep0A_1Vg.jpg (350x468, 46K)

(this image is not a disrspect to you russia, that is one of your own citizens that come here and devile our tribute to you)

this guy ended up with isis, first he was a "neo nazi", then he joined isis. pretty common reccurance btw. and for future records don' undermine our statues and tributes to the soviet union for freeing us during the war
>Norway thanks you
the statue says withe a sturdy soviet soldier

alex jones americans are at this moment, thrown off their shoes, but this is normal in norway, we tank our liberators. what is not normal is this scumbag

Attached: utawp74aDOLEk_GGFe72pwtW31BL8VGfHujjzxgw04WQ.jpg (1000x568, 148K)

is propaganda....

NO GET AWAY FROM OUR SOVIET MONUMENT YOU ABSOLUTE FILTY SUBHUMAN SCUM

(i bet this monument makes american's scratch their head) but is real is vestregravlund in oslo, to honor our soviet comrades that died here. in finnmark over 2k of them them died

so make no mistake america, we are in body and soul connected to russia. we don't got this spiritual bond to you, esp not after you ho #decolonize.... you are loosing us and russsia already knows it..

hmm while you study gender, russians are god damn good at math. half my class was russian at highschool then later at my masters degree.... oh wait my dog has to go outside

I had to beat up my dog, she was attacking my polish neighbour... never in my life have I ever beat up a dog, but I just did that now... he didn't have to say it to me, but it was the mutual understanding man to man,
>what if my kids was here
I might actually kill her during the day. I have nieces too, three of them and this dog is just not right, I might have to do it. for now she is chained on the porc, she is old too she is not a pup 6 years old... and I think I have to do it... I picked my gun up from the forest yesterday..

she as of yet hasn't attacked any children, she just barks at them... and that is "for now"... I am so sick I love her so much and I don't want to shoot her, but there is ...

this