Nightly reminder that she won the popular vote

Nightly reminder that she won the popular vote

Attached: Stewart Safran.png (960x960, 1.42M)

That's cool, man.

That's not a very long lost. And it consists of her political opponent, two ostensibly anti-corruption organizations, and an entity which has since been exonerated on accusations of being involved. So that's a Yikes from me

The electoral college is designed so one state cannot influence an election, like CA would have done in 2016. Fuck off Schlomo, we know what a meme flag really is.

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-233553.png (1920x1080, 1M)

Meant to post full pic.

Attached: CollageMaker_20190410_233938007.jpg (1920x2933, 1.03M)

As much as I hate Trump I hate this 3 million myth just as much. Fucking illegal voters man. Fuck Trump for doing god damn nothing about them.

She also won not being President. ;)

Attached: MIGA.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Im going to take a huge dump on her grave when she dies

I think it was her horrifying health condition(s) that shocked her own base and rallied the republicans. Not to mention all the ridiculous shit she said like being afraid our allies would get nuclear weapons. Deep down I believe she threw the election.

Nightly reminder that it didn’t matter.

>an election she won

>she won
She supposed to be in PRISON at that time, so her popular votes mean nothing.

If it were you or me who destroyed government secrets / property the way she did -- we had been passing soap bars in jail for 10 yrs...

More like.....she was such a horrible candidate that she lost to fucking Donald Trump's

Attached: 1555471293816m.jpg (1024x693, 151K)

Digits confirm

No one cares any more. She might as well have won at this point anyway.

Nightly reminder. Electoral college.

Nightly reminder, she lost her own rigged election.

Nightly reminder, if you fail to meet the conditions for winning, you lose.

Years later and I still don't get the whole "the popular vote" thing.

There's no such thing as "THE" popular vote. There are 50 popular votes, and I'm pretty sure Hilldawg was correctly awarded the corresponding electoral votes for each of those 50 where she won.

Attached: 1542319302339.jpg (1350x1350, 748K)

Reminder Trump won despite the entire establishment and media being against him. Also the DNC actively broke voter laws and attempted to rig the election in several states.

Saged and BTFO

Won the vote after Obamas administration refused to enforce rules about electoral fraud.
Thank god that the US is so big that they can't easily bus in voters to all the 'flyover' states.

Attached: 1548129721927.jpg (693x977, 92K)

>1 post by this ID
Trump will win the popular vote in 2020 and over a dozen permanently Blue states will cast their EV’s in his favor and I will be here to mock you.

Soon you will learn.

That's cool. I won a teddy bear at Chuck e cheese once. Amounts to about the same.

Attached: IMG_2348.jpg (960x960, 306K)

Wow!
She won a contest that doesn't exist.
/golf clap

>literally the exact opposite of the truth
Training to be a jew user?

10/10 made me chuckle

Idiotic woman should have divorced Clinton and got herself a spic boytoy

Do you suffer from an elementary reading level?

Attached: 1478958618007.jpg (600x700, 70K)

New York City represents the popular vote disparity between this cunt and the billionaire douche.
Should the fate of the entire fucking US be decided by one city?
You know the answer. Pull the dildo out of your asshole, swallow the black seamen you've been swishing around in your mouth, and post something thats not bait for once, fucking faggot.

illeigals votes don't count.

>"Win" something that neither you nor your opponent was trying to win
This is like bragging about the Falcons gaining more yards than the Pats in the Super Bowl 2 years ago

>Nightly reminder that she won the popular vote
By bribing illegal aliens in large cities to vote four times.

Yeah its disturbing to know that more then a half of America voted for a pedofile abuser.

Attached: latest.jpg (720x510, 61K)

>Nightly reminder that she won the popular vote

Nightly reminder that she went into election day with 74, seventy-fucking-four, EC votes in the bag (CA, OR & WA) and she still fucking lost her rigged election.

KYS