In 2002, Omar became engaged to Ahmed Hirsi (né Aden). The couple applied for a marriage license...

>In 2002, Omar became engaged to Ahmed Hirsi (né Aden). The couple applied for a marriage license, but the application was not finalized. The couple had two children together before separating in 2008. The next year, Omar married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, a British citizen. In 2011 she and Elmi had a faith-based divorce,[136] and that year she reconciled with Hirsi, with whom she had a third child in 2012. In 2017 Elmi and Omar were legally divorced,[35] and in 2018 Omar and Hirsi were legally married.[18] They and their three children live in Minneapolis.[21] Her daughter, Isra Hirsi, is one of the three principal organizers of the school strike for climate.[137]

damn she gets around

Attached: Omar.jpg (1022x1024, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/1116390602546003973
apnews.com/bb29a19f9d2c42ada7f042a057c98eaf
madworldnews.com/omar-arrest-exposed-cops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the point of wearing that thing on your head if you behave like a whore?

She talks a big game against AIPAC but then dumps so much money into the pockets of Jew divorce lawyers.

Muslim women are the biggest whores. The hijab is false modesty

It hides her hairline.

why are somali women so kawaii?1

Why do you Jews smear her so much? The sooner America gets you off her teat, the better for your race, since if this parasitism continues, America will reach the breaking point where the majority believe it's time to finish what Hitler started.

This isn't whoring. If it was whoring, they would be different men. The fact it was the same two means it's most likely a scam to trick immigration.

checked, she's a brotherfucker.

Attached: 1555120185598.jpg (739x1134, 202K)

Does anyone else straight up want to bust open that nasty somalian lightbulb head or is it just me?

Attached: 1555254573979.jpg (624x603, 168K)

She was arrested too for not obeying police. She is also caught on video sympathizing with terrorists and mocking awareness of islamic terrorist groups.
twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/1116390602546003973

Attached: 1555126005702.jpg (1032x949, 80K)

Witnessed.

Attached: basketballdeer.jpg (380x286, 105K)

lol not even Snopes could disprove it

>Does anyone else straight up want to bust open that nasty somalian lightbulb head or is it just me?
Tell Jamal to go easy on you in prison. Assuming you aren't a Jew on a proxy.

Attached: right-wing terrorist incitement.jpg (573x600, 38K)

This is a lie

>tfw qt arab girl that can't drive or go out without her dad's permission wants your D so bad she writes you letter and gives you chocolates and messages you good morning.
I'm gonna pop that cherry

Attached: Halloween mask idea 2019.png (479x640, 368K)

Does she have feet pics yet?

Trad thots gonna thot

this woman alone has caused just about every conservative in the US to suffer from an uncontrollable rage. shes my hero

>here is story with police report on Omar "The Habitual Criminal"
She's a bad girl
apnews.com/bb29a19f9d2c42ada7f042a057c98eaf
madworldnews.com/omar-arrest-exposed-cops/

Attached: 00291603514.png (598x788, 1.04M)

She covers them. Probably nasty like this.

Attached: nasty.png (500x500, 386K)

you'll grow up one day and realize that attitude is petulant

she naughty

My mom did the same, that’s how I became an American and Canadian citizen. I feel zero shame about this, god bless Murcia! Somalis ha noolato

cringe

Fuck off with this stinky nigger already.

lol. the only reason you know who she is is because jewish owned channels of communication pushed images of her faces and soundbites of her ideas onto you. Do you really think that it isn't all under control? Lmao. Omar is just another small step in normalizing the appreciation of muslim/islamic culture & influence in the west and in western leadership to further solidify the mongrelization and dechristianization of all of western society since the process will benefit Israel.

i wonder how tight her puss is

I want her feet pics too

yuck

I wish she could become president of the U.S. Nothing makes me happier than angry, crying pants shitting jews. The rage she causes them is amazing.

Attached: 735389773219.jpg (1431x1071, 237K)

wow the same post over and over. some shilling going on.

Not very,

lol

no

She married her brother as well.

Bitch is going to die, not if. When

how bad do you think this rag head smells?

Not as bad as her ideas

Attached: file.png (1022x1024, 1.7M)

Bumb.
She's one huge fraud.
Married her brother to get into the US.

That is what ir was, actually.
You're smart un case u didnt know that story before - which was reported in autumn last year - that Omar married HER OWN BROTHER - to get into the country !

One guy in that list is HER OWN BROTHER.

She's a fraud. She's actually illegaly here !
Fuck this inefficient, fraudulent government!!
Shouldnt the FBI investigate such stuff right away, as soon as it comes out ?! But no, ofc not ... fuck!

>somali here

I think we are arab rape babys.. Trust me, i´m not proud to know this fact.

Why is this thread being drowned ?!

WE HAVE AN ILLEGAL ALIEN IN CONGRESS, REEEEEE!!