Trump Vetos Joint Resolution to Pull Military Support for SA in Yemen

TRUST THE PLAN.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-16/trump-issues-his-second-veto-blocking-congressional-resolution-end-us-support-saudi

Attached: 1550294384165.jpg (734x950, 145K)

honestly he will never be less trustworthy then all the jew citizens in congress

wtf is congress a Russian puppet now?

idk, he was chosen for his role as president by the jews because he's a top shelf actor, salesman and con artist. I trust some of the Jews in congress over that fuckin shabbos goy.

Is he a duel citizen though

Attached: Trump Israel(.jpg (1024x554, 56K)

According to him, his father was german, so idk.

jewjew cum!

>. I trust some of the Jews
Oh vey I wonder who's behind this post!

>Trump Vetos Joint Resolution to Pull Military Support for SA in Yemen
Literally DGAF

>"politics" board
>nobody is talking about this
Fuck migapedes. Fuck reddit. Fuck /ptg/.

I've already seen like 5 threads about it

you dont give a fuck where your tax dollars are going? nice

>Trump called the joint resolution "unnecessary", warned it represents a "dangerous attempt to weaken my constitutional authorities" and argued it would negatively affect U.S. foreign policy. What he really meant is that the US military-industrial complex stood to lose billions in potential revenue from the biggest US weapons client. As a result countless innocent civilians will continue to die for an unknown period of time but at least the stock price of Boeing, Lockheed-Martin and Raytheon will not be put in jeopardy.
fucking noice

You're being paid for it though.

see
then gfy

So what?

im being paid for what

OP is an Iranian shill who goes by the handle DJ Izzoh. His brother is studying to become a judge here in the US somehow. They also both work for Iran’s intelligence agency. They will be deported soon. They have been cooperating with the authorities to reveal information about Iranian intelligence networks to avoid prosecution.

Neocon Don strikes again.

Not you. I meant the US is.

Very very good goy Trump

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-16 20.24.26.png (541x175, 23K)