Do you have a problem with islamists if they stay in their own countries?

Do you have a problem with islamists if they stay in their own countries?

Attached: 773DE197-4741-4CFE-AE57-3364C1AEEC37.png (640x960, 127K)

I'm actually fine if they all go back to Yemen where they belong

Attached: Konstantinopel.jpg (992x748, 190K)

No not at all, I couldn't care less what they do in the sand pit

zero

Yes, they're backwards and retarded.

Well, you're a shitskin. You wouldn't understand how subhumans deserve their own subhuman places as well. It's fine so long as they stay away.

The future is brown am I right? Your only argument is current year, mate

Hey Saudi bro, take in refugees. Thanks.

I honestly think its the arabs who are savages. Yes, unless they learn how to act civilized they should stay wherever they’re from.

Idk about you but I don't think pedophillia is fine. The shithole im in right is filled with pedos lmao, you can pick up little kids on the street for as little ad $2. I doubt its gonna get bettet any soon either. Most muslims are retarded and I doubt thats ever gonna change.

I have a problem with your generic Liberal (((media/politician/academic))) Islamist enabler, not the guys themselves.
If countries weren’t filled with (((traitors))) Islamists could be dealt with in the most fun and Sharia compliant ways.

None. I'd still despise their religion and culture and would rather cut my own cock off then visit one of their countries but no, what they do in their medieval shithole sand kingdoms means nothing to me.

They are the most backwards people on earth right now other than the niggers on North Sentinel Island.

No problem withthat

No. /Thread

Everyone should have a homeland to live in their natural culture comfortably.

So take back all your vain smelly 70IQ vermin already

Agreed.

>Do you have a problem with islamists if they stay in their own countries?

if.

but the jews would never let that happen.

as long as we get jerusalem and constantinople back I dont give half a fuck about what muzzies do in their own countries.

All religion is bad

Based Pakistani

yea, sure make mroe threads about islam you sandmonkey, fuck off this is white board, and islam is degenerate, like all abrahamic religions. you people are plight to the world and WILL be killed

Islam aims at total world domination that's why they are building mosques in Norway. They never wanted to "stay in their own countries". In case you didn't know Islam sees the Islamic world as "daar al Islam" (the home of Islam) and the rest of the world as "daar al harb". (the home of war). Draw your own conclusions..

No I think we should harbor good relations with muslims like that, and build a mutually beneficial relationship with them.
The children of Islam and Christianity should be friends against the children of Judea. If it weren't for Jews, we would be friends today.

Do they have the self control to do so? they seem like retards for the most part
who violate Gods law by bowing to a fucking rock 5 times a day. on seconds thought fuck these Cube worshiping troglodytes eat pig shit nigger dune-cune

Attached: 666.png (600x270, 122K)

Most Muslims have no qualms about infidel lands and do not aim for world domination tho

> Do you have a problem with islamists if they stay in their own countries?

As God wills it.

Totally wrong m8...

It doesn't matter what "most muslims" think, all muslims do exactly as their Imam (priest) tells them. The Imam studies the Qu'ran and the sayings of the Prophet (Hadith). The Qu'ran and the Hadith instructs every faithful muslim to go out and conquer the whole world. It is central to the whole religion. Inb4 muh "moderate beheaders."

You're in your country and Qataris are in theirs and Indonesians are in theirs. Shit still keeps happening. Yes I do

No I don't

If they stay in their own countries, they aren't islamists.

This 100%. CUcked westerners take heed.

No, of course I don't have a problem with them.

But you don’t see imams saying shit like that. So what gives?

Out of sight out of mind.

Muhammad was a pedophile warlord.

Muslims live in hell and spread it wherever they go.

There are innocent women, children and men in their hell.

I have a problem with them in their own hell.

I have never heard a Imām tell people to conquer the world yeah maybe that one dude who said Arabs will conquer Europe but that’s it one guy

Wrong, it has been proven that Aisha was at least 14 years old because she participated in a battle not long after her marriage or something.

She was a baby when he took her lad why you lying. I've read the verses

Hadiths often contradict each other. Several hadiths say she was much older than 9.

they never stay in their own country

Im down to up some fragrance Khebab. I'll hit you with privileges all night. Anybody that wants to take a pull

Nah

i always wondered, isnt this cube worshipping appearing evil and gross to them?
its like a sci-fi movie, and they get trampled like ants to get there..
also the black box? it looks evil by design...

>Most muslims are retarded and I doubt thats ever gonna change.

That sounds like you consider yourself other than muslim. Also you do know muslims being retards is the result of first cousin marriages that have been practiced for centuries because average men and women rarely get to meet outside family gatherings?

Islam will destroy itself if we could just quarantine it for few more generations.

this

Well there is a pattern here.

You have a (somewhat) functioning country like ME used to have in the 60s and 70s. Then you turn into quoran and turn your country into a shithole nobody wants to live in so you move out to a better country and demand that they turn into quoran so that country turns into a shithole so that you'll have to move again in search of better life without ever examining the reason why decent nations turn to shitholes everytime you introduce your Dark Age storybook as the highest law of the land. Geez I mean it sure is a mystery when introducing medieval laws and customs into a society turns it into a medieval society that can't compete with modern ones. Funny that huh?

This is basically my stand point aswell. I'd even be generous to give them most of southern arabia and its west coast.

Be like AIDS, kill sodomites.