If everyone was brown, there would be no such thing as race tensions...

If everyone was brown, there would be no such thing as race tensions. Give me one reason why we shouldn't have only one race on this planet.

Attached: 2ebb7d9fb1ef40bfeb8920770ba466ee.jpg (736x776, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
nationalgeographic.com/photography/proof/2014/04/05/revisiting-the-rwandan-genocide-hutu-or-tutsi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i think there should be one race on this planet but it ain't brown

Zero diversity means zero resistance to disease.
Also, posting from a VPN isn’t allowed, I’ve seen an alarming rise in people pretending to be Finns when they’re clearly from Tel Aviv.

Everyone is brown in Africa and there are more racial tensions there than anywhere else.
The Bantu have committed more attempted genocides than any other race I can think of, those poor Khoisan.

if the whole world gets mutted everyone will too low IQ and filled with health problems to care about anything.

Attached: 1548716235168.jpg (1024x660, 131K)

I don't want retarded shitskin babies

Bullshit and completely wrong. In South Africa fullniggers hate tf out of mulattoes, and are jealous they succeed more. Race tensions are high. Same goes in Brazil.
In Mexico castizos, mestizos, and natives don't get along.

So no. Wrong. The paradigm just switches into differing shades of brown when all the niggers can't unite and just hate the whitest people and steal their shit. Everything breaks down into tribalism and the whole brown world no racism is bullshit. Pure and complete bullshit.

The problem is not the colour, it's the behaviour. But because mostly people of colour can't behave like normal human beings we start to have prejudice.

Attached: Cher Deport them all.jpg (450x627, 77K)

Brown people kill each other over the smallest differences on this planet there's been genocides for religion and ethnicity in the darkest countries

Attached: 1518051884165.jpg (822x830, 58K)

Fuckin liyt skin niggas fuckin up da earf n sheit.

>Give me one reason why we shouldn't have only one race on this planet.
We should.

Attached: 1527038877021.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

people wouldn't know who to avoid or fetishize

god. someone should have aborted that thing.

Attached: 154445.png (590x566, 433K)

If it weren't skin color, it'd be something else that people would discriminate against.

Attached: 1516701875429.jpg (958x719, 72K)

So this is what blacked Jews look like.

>If everyone was brown, there would be no such thing as race tensions.
Reminder to brutally execute people like OP.

Attached: 2802757621159.jpg (1000x859, 284K)

Attached: 1518053344716.jpg (513x518, 71K)

This is not part of God's plan.

Nice meme image. This is because if you face discrimination and can't make friends due to your skin color, you perform worse in school. If everyone were to look the same, this wouldn't be a thing.

Attached: d50fc3ab27bed8927d662cabab82bb1c--hair-styles-braids-black-braids-for-black-girls.jpg (736x868, 99K)

Bullshit.

Attached: media.jpg (515x566, 137K)

Imagine giving birth to a brown turd that looks nothing like you

why does the one race have to be brown?
thats racist
throughout history africa has only been 13% of the worlds population
right now its 16%
the majority is yellow

god donates to planned parenthood and dabs on his own scripture. no doubt senpai.

there would be no diversity. Funny how its always the people touting diversity secretly desire to simply generically eradicate and replace white people in their own home countries.

Its white advocates who really want to preserve diversity.

Attached: no upgrade.jpg (745x1088, 186K)

besides which
>what is brazil
>what is latin america
people will still divide and judge which mulatto is "more white"
ie blues and brown vs black eyes and black etc

>muh race is only skin deep

I do think if the dumbass egalitarians succeed and turn everything into a disgusting niggerworld of mutts and mongrel La Creaturas, it'll at least be hilarious knowing it'll probably be a world filled with MORE genocides, war, social inequality and racism than one ruled by jew-cucked whites that are smart enough to be vulnerable to propaganda that's more complex than "your group victim, be angry chimp out vs. whites."

When basically the one over-arching group susceptible to that kike angle of attack is done away with, I don't think the Jews are going to see all that supposed rule and power they imagine they're going to obtain. Mark my words. Their mutt hogs will turn and rend them to pieces. Same as they get pogramed 1000 times throughout history. If we weren't so cucked by Hitler Bad, they'd of been due again 30 years ago. It's coming though. They always get it again eventually.

It ain’t got horse teeth either, mate

If everyone was White we'd have no racial tensions.

Attached: Thefuture.png (1280x720, 277K)

Because niggers are a scourge. Browning the world would considerably lower IQ. Cope somewhere else nigger.

WHAT? a redpilled kraut? i thought you had all self-cucked by this point. gives me a shred of hope.

Best post.

Kill yourself.

Attached: e890ee04-58a6-4be5-84dc-89782ee1f2b9.png (386x500, 56K)

If everyone was white we'd have no race tensions. Give me one good reason we shouldn't kill all non-whites.

>hair color
>diversity

You stupid?

Because you can't accomplish much with a 90 IQ.

>If everyone was brown, there would be no such thing as race tensions. Give me one reason why we shouldn't have only one race on this planet.

I believe that your claim is false. I cite historical evidence in support of this. Oddly the wikipedia article goes to great lengths to avoid discussing the main factor of the war, ethnicity and instead lists various other causes and catalysts. It does mention it but here's a National Geographic article which is much shorter for emphasis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide

nationalgeographic.com/photography/proof/2014/04/05/revisiting-the-rwandan-genocide-hutu-or-tutsi/

Because race is determined by genetics not socialpolitical standards dumbfuck

t. not prince harry

challenge: stare the black guy in the eyes for 30 seconds without giving yourself nightmares

Lmap

>If everyone was brown, there would be no such thing as race tensions.
Lol so the Middle East, Africa, Brazil, Etc.?
Shitskins kill each other all the time for chump change

This. Based AF

The average IQ would be a problem, civilisation wouldn't be as civilised or as technologically advanced anymore

Always a comfort to see coal burners refund their toll by playing sudoku with the entire litter.

Wrong. Those faggots would find something to fight about. It'll be shade of brown or eye color, or how curly someones hair is.

I remember reading that when the slaves took over Haiti they killed all the black people who weren't black enough.

It's what I think of every time I see people who are like, 1/5th black at best identifying as black and pretending they have any street cred.

got em

Attached: 1476784516925.jpg (180x180, 8K)

Die you kike.

Attached: FaceApp_1555474057176.jpg (1065x1609, 540K)

you say this because your country is predominantly yellow. Come to a country with brown people and you will change your mind.

Look at Detroit and Chicago. Look at the black neighborhoods. Do they seem peaceful to you? Look at Africa. No social or political problem has ever been solved by black people.

There'd also be no productivity and you can kiss humans ever heading back to space.

This

It looks like Mr Popo from DBZ.

Look at africa.

No thanks.

We don't hate niggers because they're brown, we hate them because they act like fucking niggers. We just use the color as an early warning sign just like every other living thing does with everything else. If everyone is the same color we're eventually going to find something else that's easy to recognize to tell apart those with nigger-like behavior. Humans might not be able to tell different zebras apart, but for the zebras they more than likely have a way of telling who are the niggers of their species are. If we were zebras we would already be able to tell which zebras were niggers too.

why does that kid have earrings?

Savage, even for a suomi bro.
How will the buck-toothed faggots ever recover?

Attached: 1544557340757.jpg (1014x1024, 249K)

We could accomplish the same by killing all non whites

Darker browns would just hate on lighter browns.

pretty much. mixed breeds & different tribes hate eachother. blacks are at the point here they just hate everything and everyone.

That is an abomination, is that an abo mutt?

Sure, we should race mix, nothing will surely go wrong.
Just look at Brazil - a perfect, crime-free, drug-free, degeneracy-free, racism-free, rich and smart society.

Attached: 1549646317961.jpg (249x249, 8K)

dam

Brown people can’t create or maintain the civilizations that rightfully belong to White people.

>brown people don't hate other brown people
wut

These hideous women, what the fuck, it's repulsive.

Eventually, Sinbad gets killed by Cuba Gooding Jr., who gets killed by Will Smith who gets killed by a rock of coal thrown by a chimpanzee. In the land of Niggerworld, only the most oogah of boogahs are allowed to ungah their bungah. Nigger Highlander basically.

because the races that are capable of outsmarting an AI are never the ones chosen to survive.

Are you a child? If you can't fathom why that's impossible you aren't old enough for the internet.

>because the races that are capable of outsmarting an AI are never the ones chosen to survive.

unless only their dumbest morons breed.

Attached: install-not-sure-kodi.png (320x202, 41K)

>implying people still wouldn't find excuses to hate each other
And besides, A planet made up of mongrels is a planet ruled by bankers, since the people will have no roots or sense of personal identity and consumerism will be the new state religion with the aforementioned bankers as its priestly caste.

fpbp

0/10 post leaf. Britcucks arent human

If everyone stayed in their own countries there would be no race tensions. Problems with racism are the worst where races mix like in the US.

Good Jewish pet.

Africa is a continent of peace.

>if everyone looked the same
nah its all good man every mutt will look uniquely deformed.

Attached: 1548714082871m.jpg (1024x956, 188K)

They do it because the white man ruined their lives and made behave that way. Even when the last white is dead and the last person to have ever known a white is gone, hundreds of years later they'll still be blaming the white. Then they'll destroy every last trace of the whites language, culture, science, art and structures. And after they've erased it all from history they'll realize too late that while they were destroying everything that made the white civilization what it was they would have forgotten to create their own.

CRISPR will take care of that along with the flynn effect

>t. Irishman

Attached: british.jpg (173x291, 17K)

Because I shouldn't have to degrade my genes and my seed to please thw subhumans.

People would find something to fight about, probably over something ridiculous like eye color, who knows.

fuck your country's propaganda you have been lost to the filth

>everyone is brown, peace on earth
>south america exists as a rebuttal

If everyone was the same, there wouldn't be tensions against different kinds of people. Give me one reason why we shouldn't get rid of all differences between people.

If there are no people, there wouldn't be any tensions between people because there wouldn't be any people. Give me one reason why we shouldn't get rid of all people.

Brazil is brown and racemixed and is a subhuman zoo full of monkeys.

I implore every racemix lover to move there - let's see if you'll be singing the same tune then.

so america?

Attached: 76795D2C-3182-40A6-84EE-7BE963BFC8C0.jpg (559x558, 49K)

If I murder you, there would be no such thing as arguments between us. Give me one reason why I shouldn't murder you.

based

Attached: 6405ACA6-884E-4CDE-92F0-1C99A626C626.jpg (929x357, 40K)

Because if you decide to get away from it all, you will have nowhere to run, and you shall die of madness.

lets just get rid of niggers chinks and kikes. and there wouldn't be any tensions

If one race will be proportionally dominant, in mixing all races together, it would be Asian.

Attached: 1549741256864.jpg (500x750, 60K)

Becasue i like being a fucking nigga and dont care to look like some light skinned neanderthall which lots of mixed kids have a habit of looking like.
Especially half blacks half whites

Half white half asian either look like hapas or fulll asian

Half white half south american usually look like brown Indians with Caucasian features unless you get with one of the more European types then you get white with dark hair and eyes

Half black half Asian usually look full black with asian eyes

Half black half Hispanic can vary due to how mixed they already are

White people never really race mix with browns.

Mixed race white and black was never more than 1% of the US society.

It doesn't make sense from an evolution biological point of view that a human would mate and procreate with a primitive humanoid which is at least 100 000 years behind white people.

This idea that multi culturalism, race mixing and more blacks would lead to peace is ridiculous.

Look at Africa and the middle east, they are all brown, they fight al the time.

Nigger kids are ugly, they look like monkeys.

Race tensions exist because niggers and muslims go to areas that is not their, to white areas.

Before migration, there was no race tension, everyone lived in their own area.

Photos of niggers trigger racist thoughts in whites, it increases racism.

Attached: Unplanned-movie.jpg (600x331, 44K)

You mean like Africa and their never ending tribal genocides?
Bloods vs Crips?