I notice some Arabs like some Palestinians can look European. Is this just a Crusader element?

I notice some Arabs like some Palestinians can look European. Is this just a Crusader element?

Attached: hadeel-palestinian-lives-matter.jpg (526x701, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade#European_slaves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a mobility element. Human populations move around a lot

what is
>advertising

Europeans have been everywhere the Roman empire ran that region for a while

could be, bear in mind that only actual arabs(arabian peninsula ancestry) are the stereotypical very brown ones, also beduins

You mean like IDF "soldier" thots?

Arabs literally look like a nigger kike hybrid.

>Is this just a Crusader element?
Among local mutations, yes.

Euro slave decendesnt

yeah

Yes most levants and gulfs have that look, but sometimes you encounter ones that lack any semitic features.

>tfw my girlfriend is Palestinian

Attached: 1401814853639.jpg (720x540, 73K)

Arabs were the biggest slave traders on the world and often captured Europeans in naval routes and enslaved them. This is how they ended up with European features. Raping European women. This is a fact, you can look it up. It’s also the reason some Syrians have red hair and blue eyes.

>Doesn't know about the sex slave trade that took Europeans to Muslim countries.

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Descendants of kidnapped Slavs.

In other news if that woman has no makeup and no filter was used than that is the most stunning natural woman I've ever seen.

I want a MENA girl so bad

This. They did that as far as Denmark up until the mid of 1800's

Levant has always had European mixture

>what are caucasians

FUCK PALESTINE AND FUCK ISRAEL IT ALL SHOULD BE AMERIOILLAND

>Crusader element?
and roman and greek and everything else.

those doubts comes up when pol is your source of race/genetics, human population are already far more mixed than these incels subhuman basement dwellers think (and hope)

ficki ficki with millions of european women used as breeding cows over a period of centuries.

>romans and greeks where white looking people with blue eyes
t. pol historian

Attached: please.jpg (500x511, 41K)

I wonder what the WHITE crusaders did to the arab population in judea....

She looks like a Ukrainian or Russian.

get the fuck out of my country

The Phoenicians/ Atlanteans sailed into the Med and colonized .
Any civilization of value was started from the coasts by blue eyed sea farers.

White slave trade.
It ran until the crusades and some time after.
I.e. the crusades were for a reason.

>it was jews the whole time

>palestinian lives matter

Attached: 599.png (600x670, 196K)

She doesn't look European, she looks like a mostly white mutt.
Which is why you, an American mostly white mutt, find her familiar.

That looks like a dumb white girl LARPing.

That nose looks a bit suspicious...

May have to check out her milkers just to be sure

Attached: Hmmmmm.jpg (657x527, 32K)

damn i'd convert for a girl like that
additional perk: her family will stone her for you if she even leaves your house without your consent. islam is tge ultimate thot patrol

Could be crusader, could be Hittite, could be Pelasgians (from Greece) where they might get their name from.

lol cuck

Pissitinians have no identity. They're a mutt people who've stolen their identity and culture from Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan, and the Arab World at large. Also, most of them have Jew DNA in them. Give any of them a 23andme and it will come back at least 15% Jew.

Israeli Jews and Palestinian Muslim Arabs, more than 70% of the Jewish men and 82% of the Arab men whose DNA was studied, had inherited their Y chromosomes from the same paternal ancestors

that's quite a jewish nose...

you guys don't think this is a jewish psyop, do you?

These are pelasgian genotypes. The genotypes that migrated into the greek peninsula amongst the later distinct groups of dorians, ionians, achaeans and aeolians. The greek phenotype of today is comprised of dorian (laconian), mycenean (and minoan), ionian, aeolian, achaean and archadaean (helots), illyrian (helots), and even traces of etruscan (perioeci) genotypes.

White looking Palestinians like her are the descendants of the Jews who converted to Islam after the Arab conquest. The Askenazi Jews aren't the descendants of actual Jews but Khazar converts. Some Palestinians like in the pic are descendants of the Jews that were around in Christ's time but the brown Palestinians are not and are descendants of Arab invaders and immigrants during Ottoman times. White looking "Arabs" of the levant are the natives of that region but brown ones aren't.

By the looks of you sand niggers it was ficki ficki with breeding cows from East Africa and its hard to tell you apart from actual niggers from East Africa who although not as ape looking as West Africans, are still niggers none the less.

Macedonians have systematically colonized middle east and they established many settlements. They also brought greek and thracian settlers as far as Indus river.

There is no such thing as the white race.

>Palestinians can look European. Is this just a Crusader element
Crusader rape babies?... Ah, the cute American education system. No. White slaves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade#European_slaves

Islamic slavers raided Europe for something like 800 years. Explicitly taking women for sex, but also men. This is why the origin of the word "slave" is "Slav".

If Palestinians don´t want any more to die in their war against Israel maybe they should make peace but they don´t want peace so fuck them.

lmao how the fuck is a Pro-Palestine message a Jewish Op? Grow up you dumb white supremacist.

>Semitic person has a Semitic nose

Shocked senpai

I've also met some Moroccans who looked aryans, fair skin, blue eyes, blond hair... Truly, genetics are awesome

Whiter than you gennaro lmao

This. I've met plenty of levantine (or shami) arabs, and plenty of gulf (or khaleeji as they say) arabs throughout my business trips. Jow Forums and a lot of the internet has this bizarre fantasy that shami arabs are pale, pink, with blue eyes, brown, silky hair, and small noses. In reality, most shamis have pale to light brown skin, large, curved noses, dark eyes, dark curly/frizzy hair, almond eyes, semitic smile, and non-european skull shapes. Sound familiar? That's because it's exactly what Saudi Arabians and other gulf arabs look like. Shami arabs like lebanese, syrians, palestinians only look different because they live in more temperate areas and have minor turkish and med admixture. but the pic in OP is not at all that common.
And another thing, paleness isnt whiteness. I'm good friends with this half lebanese half saudi guy. He's more pale than me. but his skin is a greyish-yellowy pale, not a pink european pale. and he looks like a fucking saudi arabian, except lighter. levantines aren't some magical non-arab race of white ancestry, pol needs to stop with this stupid meme. they aren't persians either, they're semitic arabs, northern cousins of the saudis. many people claim the original arabs came from jordan and syria, so if anything levantines are the true arabs while omanis and others mixed more with niqqurs.

Moroccans aren't arabs, nobody in africa outside of part of Egypt is an arab. north africans are deep southern mediterraneans, they aren't semitic like middle eastern arabs are, and they actually hate being called arab. so don't expect saudis and palestinians to look like your moroccan friends

that's mostly in syria, with pockets in afghanistan and pakistan. syria is the true muttland of the middle east, with turkomans, greeks, aramaic, armenian, kurdish, alawi, and arab all calling themselves syrians. lebanese, jordanians, and palestinians are more homogenous and have far less greek admixture than syrians do.

Europe and MENA are the closest to each other. I know you guys hate each other but put on a genetic map they are your closest human cousins, so expect a lot of overlap.

Some people on this board think "Asians" are the closest to Europeans because either they're chink shills or qt3.14azn waifu types, but a European + MENA would produce the most European-looking and most European genetically offspring, if you had to racemix.

this is nonsense, but wishful thinking. the pale people of the levant are non-arabs you're right, but that doesn't make the arabs of the areas less indiginous. the first arabs, even before islam, originated in syria and jordan, then moved down to arabia after and split off. the levant is semitic, paler cousins of these saudi red sea arabians. the really pale euro looking ones either have euro admixture or are simply non-arabs such as aramaic or assyrian that live in the area.
they did a study on lebanese populace, it stated all lebanese share large Canaanite ancestry from 3,500 years ago, long before the islamic invasions out of arabia. and yet go look a the modern lebanese, who we now know are full descendents of the phoenicians. They still look like semitic arabs. The canaanites, and most other pre-islamic people of the levant were always semitic, and always cousins of the Arabians. why do you think they took to arabism so easily, while persians did not, and north africans still barely participate?

>The Levantine is geographically close to Europe
>Long history cultural exchange as a result of Christianity and trade
>Why do they look similar to Europeans?
Do you wonder why steppe people look kinda like Chinese, but not really? Is it that big of a mystery to you?

true, but they're still not as close as you'd think. middle eastern arabs are semitic, and not that close to europeans. but turks, persians, azeris, armenians, and even north africans are all closer to europeans than semitic arabs are. persians and armenians by far are the closest, with turks not far behind. persians are so indo-aryan that they cluster closer to chechen russians than they do to their arabian neighbors

It's neither a semitic nose nor a Jewish one. It's Greek nose which imply of her Slavic origin.

refer to my other posts, 90% of levantines don't look like that outside of rare ethnic enclaves such as the druze, alawi, yezidis, and assyrians. most levantines, christians included, are significantly semitic, cousins of arabians. I lived in lebanon and to be brutally honest the christians there looked more arabian than the muslims, most of the time. the muslims looked pretty pale and turkish/med especially the sunnis weirdly enough

They have common heritage with Semites even before the birth of Islam. E.g. whole North Africa from Libya to Morocco was settled by Phoenicians, a semetic race from Levant. Carthage was a Phoenician hegemony and the biggest competitors of Greeks on Mediterranean basin in terms of sea trade and colonial establishments. was again the Phoenicians even though trace their origin in Middle East and even further to Bahrain, they dominated the SOUTHWESTERN coastal part of Mediterranea.

Arabic-Greekish nose

>look european

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000165770780-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqJ8PsoIJWiKbqRS0S3fHYXjVCUSv1Ol6PpMMCvCQoB0I.jpg (1231x769, 89K)

She's not white. It's fucking photoshop. Here's original pic.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (526x701, 160K)

terrible shoop, try again

Nope, Palestine was one of the most hellenized parts of Seleucid Empire and roman empire.

>PalestinianLivesMatter
>we celebrate those (mostly teens) who died trying to stab some random people because muh Shahida
>why are the zionist killing us? only we are allowed to kill ourselves

And being Arab has nothing to do with race - a Yemenite, an Iraqi and a Morrocan are all Arabs, yet none of them are remotely similar racially speaking. Arab is a cultural denominator.

Attached: 1554724176812.jpg (576x923, 65K)

shes a product of Arabs enslaving and raping europeans
soon you will all look like this women
get ready to wear your hijab

i guess its ambiguous when you say 'arabic' if you mean it racially or culturally.mostly it just refers to everyone that primarily speaks arabic.
racially it would be saudis\yemenites

>Palestine is the most hellenized part
>What is the Islamic conquest

Are you pretending?

Attached: 1536608567692.jpg (364x404, 22K)

Attached: 1526086621226.jpg (1080x1878, 1.05M)

The seleucid greeks had you parasites as (bad) slaves for ages, you are probably a little greek yourself.

Jesus the kikes are out in force today, just look at all the replies

I worked with two Lebanese Christians in Canada and both looked white although semitic and a Muslim Lebanese I knew looked brown. I went to a pro assad demonstration one day too and they all looked white and were Christian Syrians. Pretty much all the Christian I met from that region looked white although were semitic.

And the turks had you for about 300 years, so you're definitely a little cockroach yourself.

Attached: 1538539930049.jpg (750x501, 79K)

Attached: 534253252.jpg (526x701, 171K)

Well, our phylogenetic makeup proves otherwise.
Au contraire, a vast majority of anatolian turks have greek phenotypical markers.

We are the rulers of this mortal coil, and we have impregnated your ancestors as well, chosenite.

i want to make the thing death
hate subhumans

Attached: 534253252.jpg (526x701, 173K)

Jesus christ. Are all Greeks this fucking retarded? No wonder you're country is sinking. Considering the rate greek women fuck at, it's a miracle you're not 70% Roach.

Attached: 1534682935975.jpg (415x470, 39K)

much better

I wish you kikes stopped using these wojaks. You are overusing the fucking meme and it's getting so tiresome. You can literally tell it's a kike behind a memeflag by looking at the wojak variations posted.

>ad hominem and absurdities
You are unsightly, I take it back, you are probably not ashkenazi (ie greek mongrel). they tend to be at least clever.

This has nothing to do with the thread but looking at OPs' pic, I love how easy it is to spot absolutely insane, deranged women just from their eyes.

Pic related, the leader of the Feminist Party in my country.

Attached: 84674564.jpg (1280x853, 71K)