FBI coming after Jow Forums lads

FBI coming after Jow Forums lads
youtube.com/watch?v=BZrPj68MKFo

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-17 at 1.52.37 AM.png (888x515, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-aC4Ped50Y
youtu.be/AAq9x8JXxSU
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=5-aC4Ped50Y

seriously, what's with the FBI coming to everyone's doors lately?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-17 at 1.54.58 AM.png (866x569, 353K)

ALL of these videos within the last two months by the way. All the targets are right wingers.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-17 at 1.55.51 AM.png (887x590, 513K)

what a dumbass.

just tell them you're not going to help kiked ass traitors.

why does he talk like he has a dick in his ass?

i agree, he did humor them a little too long.

I had detectives come to my door once. I had to explain to these "professionals" what a false flag was.

lol I would've just dropped the kike q on them and go back taking a big shit

I'm glad. Some people on this board are nuts or not wrapped so tight.

I didnt know pol tars post their pants so easy.

we're gonna lose our country, aren't we?

this website is one big AI honeypot

each thread is tailored to your "interests", in which, they try to entrap you

don't believe me? post a screenshot
of your
current
catalog

Let me rewrite my comment.

I didnt know that a visit would cause a pol tard to piss their pants.

Everyone on this board is kike this and kike that.
When an agent stops by to check on you, your cry to board their harassing me.

>All the targets are right wingers

America's number 1 terrorist

Attached: 1200px-Ilhan_Omar,_official_portrait,_116th_Congress.jpg.cf.jpg (400x500, 31K)

Attached: Capture.png (1373x1837, 1.95M)

Attached: 391n9gg5r.gif (226x320, 878K)

Thanks for the heads up subscribe to pewdipie

you're a shill who posted mine

there are a section of "common threads" but a handful that are tailored to each individual - for any anons reading here. that's why he didn't show the whole catalog

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

>user, its, user, from the FBI, may we please come in and talk to you?
>"How many of you are there?
>Just two of us sir.
>"Talk to each other then!

but who was phone

How do they know it's you if you post from multiple devices using different VPNs?

You might want to start taking lithium, my man.

what a peculiar post. what makes you say so? I know this is another honeypot thread - hence no other REAL anons will reply, just you and your bots

>Muh thoughtcrimes

3spooky5me

feds are bolshevik negrophiles who want to die

you need to go outside

Hey AI faggot, get gud, youre recommendations suck ass

stop being mentally ill retards online. one visit probably costs $10,000 (tax).

I'm really sleepy user. Don't you think it's too late to be on the internet?

You're really reaching now "Special" Agent Anonymous. Emphasis on the "Special."

Maybe the feds should stop paying visits to people who haven't done anything wrong then

link?

>muh tax dollars
then abolish the FBI you fucking braindead nigger loving fuck

fucking worthless boomer queer

Attached: 1515910394704.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

>Jow Forums accidentally bankrupts the federal government because the federal government overreaches its mandate by attempting to intimidate innocent citizens

Epic prank bro.

Attached: 1554923344059.png (680x680, 221K)

anybody who works for the zog is likely a cluster B personality. in a word, evil.

Okay, big guy. Read the tea leaves and tell me what the AI is trying to honeypot me with.

Attached: Cancer.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

>We already have honk honk

once again, you're posting mine

I don't know why I'm even bothering replying to you

>this website
nigger thinks theres a place to hide anywhere on the internet

Not really no one is in trouble. Ever heard of a wellness check? He didnt have to answer the door or answer any questions.

How do we know if the guy wasn't talking about race wars and stock piling weapons.

I would feel better if some authority came and check if the guy was okay. Than no one check on him at all.

If the guy was minding his business and doing nothing wrong pays his taxes wears his seatbelts etc.
Then yeah something like this would be weird.

How so?

blah blah blah

Feds have no right to come on my private property and intimidate me or anyone else on this board, fuck off with your "wellness check" that you and I both know is utter horse shit

FBI prosecutes crimes committed cross state lines.
Their are a necessary for stopping crimes. Like human trafficking, racketeering, and people murder across state lines. Serial killers etc.

when was the last time you found a serial killer?

Very interesting counterpoint.

>FBI coming after Jow Forums lads

Attached: rock-lee-stance.png (210x300, 61K)

Please write your Congressman to have laws changed.
Also put signs on your property or possibly a fence.

Also its trespassing when the land owner asks them to leave and they dont make a reasonable effort to leave.
Then its trespassing.

Please look up the legal code in your area.

Edrick
Ertai_NaGia
EnergyLee

Bring it you stupid fucks.

how big is your dick? be honest

I refuse to answer that question without first consulting with my lawyer.

Dude is a jew anyway going to sell his friends out for money.

I'm not an FBI agent.
I live in arizona and hate idiots.

bioluminescent [derogatory term for black]

Idk but I'm comfortable with 5/6 inches

fuck off im paranoid enough already

Attached: 907348023742.jpg (1613x867, 311K)

Smart.

Is that a code word?

This is what paranoid schizophrenia looks like boys

Attached: bc1.jpg (221x225, 10K)

Am I being accused of a crime?

Yawn like we’d actually go out and blow something up you dumb libshit, wait maybe we should!

Attached: hqfdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>guy turns up and wants information about your friends
>stand up and tell that spy man the only 3 letters you need are U, S and A
>don't know who they're after or why they're after them

>guy turns up and wants information about your friends
>ask for money
>watch the zog puppets fall over themselves giving you information which you can then feed back to your friend

shit like this is why China will win WWIII

Am I user?

you know on reddit there were people who were shadow banned for literally 2 years and didn't even realize it

really makes u think

>not handing fbi niggers a flash drive of creepy biden gifs that end in google lavon affair

I'm not sure where you going with this.
Your stonewalling me.

If there's nothing more you're free to leave Jow Forums now "Special" Agent.

I'm comfortable and something like that is unrelated to pol

browser fingerprinting and language analytics.

They don't stop shit. The only task the cocksucking feds commit to on a daily basis is preventing law abiding citizens and patriots from doing whats necessary to protect their own livelihoods, families and neighbors.

Say I know where some drug dealing, pimping, trafficking niggers live and let's say i know that the police and feds know about them. How about I just go kill those fucking niggers? You know what will happen? The feds will put me in a fed dungeon with nigger sodomites while they let the drug dealing, trafficking niggers and gangs roam free.

This is anarcho-tyranny, you stupid motherfucker. They exist to prevent free men from securing their own freedom.

Last podcast on the left fans get the rope. No mercy.

As in they could still post but no one would see them?

Wouldn't they realize it once no one gave them epic upboats

i don't know why people engage these fbi agents

you ask two questions: am i under arrest, and do you have any warrants to serve. the answer is going to be no for both, then you tell them to leave

instead we get 10 minute videos of autists with shaky voices harassing agents who are just doing their job because they acted like an internet tough guy and fed posted on the internet

if you don't want to be checked up on then don't post stupid shit or take extensive photography of state facilities like a cop station

>I live in arizona and hate idiots.
then kill yourself, fucking pathetic zogbot

Francis E. Dec. Esq. was right. Almost prophetic:
youtu.be/AAq9x8JXxSU

>talking to the feds when they knock on your door
wew lad, don't talk to the police EVER. Even if they say "you're not in trouble" that's bullshit, they're there looking for a reason to arrest you. Tell them you won't talk to them without a lawyer, be sure to have a lawyer on hand by the way that specializes in federal law, though you should have a lawyer for pretty much any situation anyways. youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE video very much related and will save your ass. Again the police can and will lie to you so don't talk to them unless you want to go to prison.

Attached: 1552170358204.png (956x706, 805K)

If I was an agent. I wouldn't tell you.
But I'm not.
If I was it would be stupid to continue this, but I'll humor you. If I'm an agent in was invited and would blend better. Use parlay etc. I would probably post with memes and shit. But in not and this is stupid.

The absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: boomerfag.jpg (561x601, 32K)

nope, they just thought no one liked their comments

Sounds like you need a wellness check.

I'm willing to believe this as I've thought similar theories about the site before. But I require your reasoning or evidence.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-17-08-37-49-013_org.floens.chan.png (1080x2160, 1.41M)

define stonewalling? Can I see your credentials you bio luminescent [derogatory term for black]

Also you hypothetical implies corruption. If you believe their some corruption please submit a tip. Let your local police dept know. And let your friends and family know.

Nothing spreads faster now a days faster than information.

this, even a leaf knows not to talk to the feds. I mean I know this one faggot on Gab who'd just post shit about killing cops then cry about the FBI knocking on his door. Honestly wish I still had the videos because the feds there looked and sounded clearly annoyed and one outright said "dude can you stop posting this shit? It's annoying and I don't want to keep coming out here when you feel like talking this stuff" like wew. but yeah this

Attached: 1554337627453.jpg (960x720, 57K)

>If I was an agent. I wouldn't tell you.
But I'm not.
what did Agent Steve mean by this?

If you really want me to come say it to my face. I want to what the guy who telling me to kill myself looks like.

I got v& last summer. RCMP knocked on my door after being stopped returning to Canada from US with undeclared rare Pepes and Merchants in my phone. Sadly, I am being serious.

>How do we know if the guy wasn't talking about race wars and stock piling weapons.

found the glownigger

Tell me, how to you sleep at night selling your own people out you fucking faggot

So what? They knock on your doors and? Just like dont answer. Or bruh. Just like say ure retarded and have autism.

None of that changes anything I said but nice deflection

How do you know that you aren't the only poster on Jow Forums or even Jow Forums..

What if we are all AI or shills trying to get you to slip up.

I dont understand are you trying to get me to type nigga

did they confiscate any ultra rares? sorry that happened to you

Attached: D4U2UvCUcAAqi6Y.jpg (705x527, 48K)

here's one

Attached: testt.jpg (1837x180, 82K)

>Tell me, how to you sleep at night selling your own people out you fucking faggot
How do you sleep at night knowing we're always watching you?

Attached: 1534226340620 (2).jpg (620x827, 91K)

Again not an agent but I feel flattered.
I lurk. Just like you.

Sounds like you need to be skinned alive

>nigga instead of [derogatory term for black]
yup you're a bio luminescent [derogatory term for black]

Well in the US you don't have to answer questions by the police like at all, you can keep silent and tell them to contact your lawyer but too many retards think they're funny by talking with them and fucking with them. By the way here in the US it's a felony to lie to an FBI agent so if you fuck up and accidentally lie then you're going to prison. Not only that if the feds are knocking on your door, it's for a fucking reason, they don't just show up to be nice, it's because they're investigating into you. If you're too retarded to know this stuff then you deserve to go to prison.

Attached: 1550550548123.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

I've used Jow Forums from other computers and networks before

but the board is now 95%+ agents and bots

there are common threads, but there are also entrapment threads which are generated by AI and bots based on your post history and the like