#BASED

#BASED

Are you ready for die for Saudi Arabia, infidel?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 11.54.33 PM.png (600x662, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/saudi-arabia-is-the-top-buyer-of-u-s-weapons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh wow it's some shit that doesn't affect me in any practical way. better vote for a democrat that wants to force me to pay reparations

That's a good goy. Such a good goy. Oh yes you are oh yes you are.

MIGA MIGA MIGA!!!

Attached: 1555463235553.jpg (828x1486, 978K)

why?

democrats cheat and killed their own staff memebers, what ameritards like you gonna do about that?

Attached: w24214.jpg (1806x1196, 315K)

No matter how much he panders to you fucking kikes, you still have to stab him in the back.

Shut up idiot, we don't have combat troops in Yemen.
Go dilate.

One side is willing to buy our weapons. The other has a flag that says "Death to America" on it. This is totally a conflict we have no stake at all in, yes indeed.

Attached: Houthis_Logo.png (354x186, 7K)

OP is an Iranian shill who goes by the handle DJ Izzoh. His brother is studying to become a judge here in the US somehow. They also both work for Iran’s intelligence agency. They will be deported soon. They have been cooperating with the authorities to reveal information about Iranian intelligence networks to avoid prosecution.

He's just sending them bombs and shit, not actual ZOGbots. Those are on reserve for Zion only.

I wonder WHY they have "Death to America" on their flag? Hmmm

Hello filthy immigrant, cope harder. Trump is well aware of Houthis' links to IRGC, a terrorist organization. Can't have a bunch of terrorists threaten global shipping routes and the rule of law in yemen.

You and all the faggoty ass dems in the senate can suck a fat Saudi dick.

Attached: FC005221-F8AA-4D66-A0E0-F253F21B446A-807-00000023726FD813.jpg (1000x680, 100K)

Shhh that's something democrats and their Islamist allies don't like to talk about. That would go against the narrative....

Kek I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case.

>"a dangerous attempt to weaken my constitutional authorities"

He doesn't even know that language. He's an idiot and going to lose to bernie and thats it for being white and owning guns. (((they))) will NEVER let us have a fair election again.Thats it game over.

Attached: 1512771816049.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

I guess people don't like when you invade and occupy their homelands, who knew?

Attached: 2 party.png (510x378, 279K)

That was their slogan long before the war started, you deceitful cunt.

>it's time to get on your knees and start sucking that david starr, america

Because Who is the good boy?

This is him cucking to the Saudis, so it's "good kaffir"
I know it's hard to keep track of how much foreign dick he sucks.

>getting paid is cucked
cbsnews.com/news/saudi-arabia-is-the-top-buyer-of-u-s-weapons/

Attached: Untitled.png (817x647, 333K)