Why don’t people dress decently when they go out compared to the past?

If you wear shorts, t-shirts, sandals or other “house clothes” in public your basically a fucking degenerate and should be executed.

Attached: FF6CF523-AE58-4D30-B7BB-7CAF6B77059A.jpg (511x746, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmenrealstyle.com/dress-more-mature/
youtube.com/watch?v=7KXqYhjzjtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's nothing decent to buy in the stores and when I buy online, only tattered threadbare SHIT ends up being delivered.

Gonna have to go back to Vietnam soon, those fuckers know how to make clothes.

Because dressing decently is apparently racist or something now.

>Excuses

Casual dress (no tie/jacket) is top tier comfy and most people can't tell the difference between $15 pants and $500 pants, I like that complete lack of protection from the elements afforded by the China shit synthetic plus I know if I ever get stuck in a cave I can turn my pants into a makeshift torch.

It’s just simply degeneracy being accepted universally more and more as the decades pass.. it’s really true.. every day we stray further from God..

Shirt tucked or untucked ?

Are you a faggot that thinks life really was like the movies or some shit? Aids nigger, people dressed like that for work in cities but people always dressed differently in other places. Retard shitter, think differently

I just walked about two miles today in a southern city in jeans and a shirt and I just about died from heat stroke. I can understand the north were it is colder.
I would be fine with finding a different type of buisness attire that is much more breezy so to say. The only thing people wear that is somewhat classy is what you see people wear at a golf course. A polo and khakis

Tucked in public but untucked in private company.

Anywhere at anytime where people didn’t dress appropriately in public by choice they where irrelevant from a global perspective

I like you

Because society collectively agreed it was excessive and ultimately pretty ridiculous. Like, sure, don’t dress like you’re 15 when you’re 35, but generally speaking no one gives a shit what you’re wearing.
Also, if you’re literally wearing a suit in causal environments it doesn’t make you look classy it makes you look like a special needs person.

>decently
>Rat faced beta sperglord wearing his dads 70 dollar suit
No

We live in slob world now. There is no reason to.

Is that his father's suit or something?
If you're going to wear a suit, get something that actually fits.

I think that choice was made for society by (((them))) through advertising and media influence (early-mid 1900s)

>op

Attached: IMG_1542.jpg (375x523, 37K)

At least I go outside :)

Google reviewbrah, olaf

Exactly why us southerners wear shorts and flip flops every day. No one likes a case of swamp ass.

heres a guide, stop dressing like a slob or sports fag.

plus women like men in proper clothes, they do notice your shoes aswell

realmenrealstyle.com/dress-more-mature/

>
>

be warned!

That is the most ball biting way to look at life. Only a bloody dicked Jew would think that way. And if great people and nations and rules mattered you never would of gone off behind the shack in those woods to become a depraved faggot so what did any of those great things prevent? I know you're addicted to faggotry but you have to stop. Read Nietzsche you Platonic nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=7KXqYhjzjtk

The ubiquity of American fashion style took over the world.
It's cheap clothing and its convenient, few wear suits now except for weddings etc.

>Assuming he didn’t make the calculated choice of wearing a suit style worn in the US pre-Federal Reserve Era

Why is a suit the marker of proper dress?
Can't run, or squat, fabris is itchy, no warmth from the cold, worn worldwide by all your enemies.

Or you could just take care of your feet and body by using talc and changing socks regularly (staying clean)

I thought of this when you said that. haha.

Attached: 12x08-Vietnam-03.jpg (2000x1320, 887K)

Do you know what rich people wear? Whatever they feel like wearing.

Because it's comfortable.

being rich doesn’t mean your not a degenerate

because average temperatures are higher than they were in 30's. you'd be sweating balls if you wore a 3 piece suit every day.

Attached: 277152main_heat_chart.jpg (1780x1103, 896K)

My expensive tracksuits say otherwise

Attached: DCCD1EE5-5E1C-4DCC-979C-CA3C804C0EAA.png (120x115, 12K)

Unless your slav it means your a douchbag with a expensive tracksuit

That's only 4 degrees higher graph faggot!

Goodpoint, okay goodnight everyone.

Kek

I promise to wear a corset to the beach.

I wear a white t-shirt (sometimes black if I'm feeling adventurous) jeans and boots everyday. Have been for 25 years.

I do, but i dont go to events with scrubs

You're retarded, my grandfather never EVER left the house without his shirt tucked, hat on.

then wear joggingpants you fucking subhuman

And he was from an Ohio farm, for context, not some city as you claim

I'm 35 and don't own any suits and I wear shorts / jeans with graphic tees and carry my Nintendo switch around in public. :^)

Keep wearing suits like all the kikes you hold bank accounts for you swiss banking shit

>no warmth from the cold
>what is wool

I wear work clothes in public, nigger. All day, every day. Get a fucking job and get off my lawn.

If you think that a dumbshit wearing a suit that isn't bespoke is decent, you should be executed

Attached: EB3269AD-8170-4CB2-9BF6-EDE754DC38E7.jpg (195x259, 8K)

What about the rest, smartass?

Sorry but your grandfather probably did things behind a shack that would make his mother cry from her spot getting raped to death forever by Allah in heaven. You probably have the same gay genes as OP.

>Degenerate
Too harsh. Plebeian is the correct word your looking for,

Snazzy!

The idea that I'm going to go out in my most expensive suit just so I can walk around while everyone else is dressed like a nigger doesn't appeal to me.

do you know how to read graphs? thats the yearly average. meaning the highs are getting more extreme, ie summer highs are hotter.

Reviewbrah has more style in one of his talon-esque fingernails than you do in your entire body.

Attached: 357CB9A9-B3A8-4AEF-B820-BCF1CDC168B5.jpg (640x799, 122K)

IDK but the only video I've watched of this guy is the one where he reads all the hateful comments of people making fun of him on his videos.
And I fucking died laughing haha

Not on this board..

Doesn't have to be expensive, it just has to fit you well.
And to some extent you act like you're dressed. If you go out in sweatpants, flip flops and a worn t-shirt, you'll feel and act more degenerate. If you dress like a respectable member of society, you'll feel like a boss.

>going outside

Attached: 234324324234.jpg (227x383, 30K)

not going to lie during the week when I'm mainly going from home to work, with a stop through the bar periodically, I wear running pants and a beat up gym shirt. I don't care to dress properly unless I'm trying to make a proper appearance somewhere.

reviewbro's fashion show was one of the all-time highlights in the history of the interwebs.
based lad; may he continue forever

a bespoke suit costs $4-$5,000 each; that'd be $12-$15k for the minimum 3 suits any working guy needs. unrealistic for most people.
if you want to tell us that you are rich, or that your parents are, don't choose such an obtuse and indirect manner.

get yourself a greatcoat you shivering faggot.

Attached: 354905836d77b16197.jpg (900x900, 101K)

because only people with jobs that require it or fags or spergs care. only pussies care about what they look like, and dressing up makes you look like a beta sperg, unless you got a suitcase for a job

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1500x2667, 958K)

most anons would get beaten up, robbed or worse if they went outside. I tend to wear union jacks collared and buttoned shits but last summer time, a while after Brexit someone ran up, possibly from a beer garden or alley way and pushed me from behind so I wasn't prepared and fell over, onto my phone which I had in hand to call someone. I practically broke my wrist trying to save my chin from wacking the floor in turn shattering the phone screen and covering me in wine from a broken bottle I had just purchased two minutes ago. So on the whole If you wear shirts, ties or anything that might get you noticed for your particular choice of fashion beware of logos like flags, maybe certain colours if they're mistaken as the wrong type of affiliation to certain groups

Attached: png.png (1348x840, 185K)

Reviewbrah confirmed for high brow taste.

You should wear loose, breathable, clothes. Look at what desert people wear.

Also long underwear. Layers > "thick".

I see people in those ridiculous padded coats shivering in winter while I'm fine wearing 4 layers on top and two on the bottom.

Also a tight neckerchief over the upturned collar is great at keeping the wind out and the warmth in. And of course a hat to keep the heat in at that end.

Or wear something that they do not need powder and constantly changing articles of clothing. Looks like they have it more figured out than you.

Linen my friend

because in a "classless" society, the majority think they don't need to have any class
nuke the planet

fucking people wearing onsies.
i wore some longjohns and a thermal vest to a ski trip, the two chicks that saw me literally made sloshing sounds in their slippers as they walked around they were so fucking turned on
love it
even tho i'm straight as fuck and high sex drive, had zero interest in either (and they were nice), just don't like mixing groups socializing like that, because i know that's a strat.
i prefer to make all approaches out of context, not people i know / we're all in a social circle already - you pick up too much trash and baggage.
so they both talked shit about me afterwards that I "ignored them"
so maybe next time i'll wear a fuckign starwars onsie and carry a waifu pillow to ward them off
now i know where wizards get their true power

There are Venezuelans who dress better than you

Attached: 03cb3b3c6811ac34e261d84948133912.jpg (1631x1080, 1.18M)

holy shit that is a cool tie. I couldn't wear it to work but I'm sure I could find a use for it.

>You should
Fuck off totalitarimutt

Having a job interview in Texas in July in full suit and tie and showing up profusely sweating kinda sucks.

I don't know how they did it back then.

>holy shit that is a cool tie. I couldn't wear it to work
>Lulz
>but I'm sure I could find a use for it.
>Hangs himself

He dresses like a fucking retard. I bet most people think hes "special" when they first see him. he should try something that fits.

Linen

I mean he’s got to be on the spectrum. He also said he prefers the more baggy 90s style cut in particular and most of his clothes are from thrift stores from that era. I think he actually looks pretty good most of he time considering.

If your shirttail is out, it’s because you’re fat. Shirttails in!

Nice

Part of the general movement to brown communism. Everyone must look poor and slovenly.

I work for a living, I don't have $500 for a suit just to go on a date

It wasn't you aspie fuck

Back in my day we dressed up for war, not this camo nonsense.

Properly dressed.

Attached: 80E68D82-2A7E-4CBB-ABA3-0B262EDFD424.jpg (618x666, 67K)

Imagine dressing up to buy Chinese trinkets and groceries and thinking you're sophisticated.

Attached: 1535331658443.png (1700x1000, 768K)

inflation cost and the promotion and acceptance of degeneracy.

What are you talking about. My point is that people just don't know how to dress anyway, regardless of now smart or neat they might look. They don't know how to be decent, or warm, or cool, or anything.

Exactly lmfao. OP is coping hard with some insecurity I bet. You dont have to be a tryhard to be a good natsoc or whatever he is.

because almost every store i go to i see this unbearable homo skinny shit.

Attached: befaa3f6f73139f41d0a471c6c291e82.jpg (870x1110, 78K)

Why should i wear something inconvinient when i can wear something convinient like a tracksuit or smth liek dat