Which is the true religion and why? I want to hear concise arguments

Which is the true religion and why? I want to hear concise arguments.

Attached: 34622195-1893-4A42-895A-8D0C774D9ABD.jpg (789x1024, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPd-MSr19qI
youtube.com/watch?v=xfgl57vINmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

concrete entitativitism

Atheism you fag

Whichever breeds like rabbits

Environmental nature worship.
The only God we can touch and see is the mother planet.

Huwhat is that

That could make sense to some tribal people but I expect more out of a religion.

yes

Your people

Simulation theory

They can all be true to a certain extent.

I think so too

the belief in and love of one's own people above everything else

Maybe some are complete bollocks, but I have no means of finding out sadly

>Which is the true religion and why?
Life

Religion matters less, it's race that matters more. A religion can be useful to people with slave mentality, it is perfectly normal for them to hold beliefs of superior beings. People with master mentality don't really need religion, bht it can help them out on certain philosophical problems.

What matters more is people's perceptions on Race. For anyone, race should be more important than religion and if religion dictates to forgo race, that is a globalist relgion for it leads to the mixing of ethnicities. Abrahamic religions are inherently globalist, that is why you would need to reform them with the preservation of races in mind for them to be "good" religions in my opinion. On the other hand I know almost nothing of pagan religions and as such I do not know if they talk of race or not.

There isn't 1 true religion. You can use any religion to get togod, or none at all. Your question is superficial.

Western people who take on views that are contrary to Christianity are really high on the day of the rope list

Passive belief or acknowledgement in the possibility and likeliness of God, the full understanding of what God is or pursuit of, and the understanding of what that means for the universe as a whole and what purpose it gives it.
From what I understand God is in every single thing, so either the entire universe itself is God and God wants to experience everything, is instinctual to experiencing everything, or we're an unknowing part of some greater system which comprises God much like cells in our body.

Attached: 1554949748273.png (1301x646, 227K)

Attached: 9010514034846.png (1000x1000, 86K)

What the fuck are Christians going to do? Turn-the-other-cheek you to death? Killing is against God's explicit moral code instructed to us and any contradiction to this is a contradiction made by God meaning God is a deceitful pack of shit liar which means we really were made in God's image.

This is now an aesthetic black sun thread.

Attached: 1555139502304.jpg (640x902, 126K)

Attached: 1555129620986m.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Attached: 1555157781803.png (1280x1280, 485K)

Attached: 1553780751764.png (435x463, 195K)

Being this much of a newfag

>we are alive and conscious
>through evolution a biological computer formed that gave rise to consciousness
>life was formed in the primordial soup from organic molecules
>organic molecules formed from atoms
>atoms formed from subatomic particles
>the particles have properties that allow them to for atoms
>the material world exists only because of the laws that govern how particles interact
>these laws are information
>any computer program exits because of the binary code
>the particles end up being 1s and 0s
>God is the rules that created everything
>the rules are the word
>the rules are logos
>the rules are God the Father
>Jesus/Budda/Avatar, etc. is the supreme holy man who understood the rules
>The Holy Spirit is a Hegelian dialectical synthesis of God the Father and the man
>The holy spirit is the enlightenment and the bridge between God the Father and the enlightened man
Many are religions are correct.

>through evolution
Stopped reading

But seriously I think God is real and he is out there

Jewish Gods and old Gods are not capable of awakening our people. The Aryan spirit will rise from the darkness and we will be the bringers of light. We are not a religion, we are a rebirth and we will cleanse the world of decay.

Attached: be892877d997403e281226093af28c3f827c29c06ee4bcd22560e3e1271098d8.jpg (719x1024, 98K)

Yeah but mohamet acted like a jew in his book. Murderd and start wars. So we can cross islam out of the list for the right religion

The religion of Kek.

Because taking the honk pill is the only way to stay sane in this world anymore.

Attached: LGBT Kek.jpg (647x683, 198K)

That doesn’t matter because God has forgiven all his past and future sins. I know it sounds weird but Muslims trust the words of the prophet even though his acts were sub par. The Quran is all in all a pretty good read. Just the denying of the logos is what is not so cool.

obviously you stopped reading, you are fundementalist scum that will be culled, all religious fanatics are plight to this world and should be tortured and killed for disgusting degenerates they are

Give me one reason why you need religion in todays world. Its redundant chore that noone realy does nowdays, especialy in west.Even priests themselves dont believe anymore and do the service like simpletons.
Blindly obaying something that you dont know is ... silly.

The hope of an afterlife for one.

People don't want their consciousness to end when they die, so they hope for some kind of after...

Attached: Honkler God Card.jpg (670x988, 443K)

Asatru

Do you know what happens after you die? Reincarnation yes. But what else? Maybe there is hell and heaven and final judgement, maybe nirvana, moksha, whatever. If you know 100% those don’t exist, please, discard religion of you like. But as far as I know, no regular human has insight into such things.

oil

That's why agnostic is the safe bet. No one knows 100%, anything is possible.

I get you’re agnostic but would you say you are christian? Remember the one who denies Christ before men Christ also denies him before the father. So if you’re truly agnostic you would not take a bet and stay safe from damnation by being christian.

Atheism =/= Antitheism. It doesn't make the claim that there is no God, it just rejects unfounded believes. Religious people want to meme Agnosticism as the "scientific" position so they can claim that it is a 50/50 bet, but it's not. Atheism is the scientific position. If there is no credible indication that something exists, you assume that it doesn't.

I don't know what I am anymore.

Guess I'm going to hell then =/

Unless the creator is all merciful and we all go to heaven anyway =)

>If there is no credible indication that something exists, you assume that it doesn't.

We can go on and on about how the Big Bang could be a creation of a supreme being. Our very lives could be the ultimate proof of a creator.

Should Satan

You ask the wrong question. It is not “what is right” it is “what is right for me?”. A person chooses what gives their life meaning and proceeds accordingly for better or for worse.

my opinion : we all trust in something.
If you don't in god then you trust in something where people put also a transcendance like the "karma" or "the hasard"
even agnostic saying "we can't know" i see like they put the transcendance on the "can't-knowing".
If you look at a lot of cosmogony (and not necesarry indo-europeans ones) you'll see it starts with a uncreator creator.
my point of view.

>I'm projecting my consciousness onto the universe
>This is evidence of a creator
Ok.

>The Earth is flat
>It's isn't
>Angels are above the clouds
>They aren't
>It's further away
>Can't even find anything with with a space shuttle
>It's all just metaphors
>Big Bang could be a creation of a supreme being
God of the gaps is not a reasonable position. Nothing that we have found in the natural world gives us a reason to assume that the universe has a consciousness besides that which evolved from it. Assuming that everything has to work like us is retarded.

Cosmotheism!

Attached: 27F903A6-6530-4178-85B2-092955AED4D5.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

Titties.
The venus figurines were carved over 30,000 years making her the longest reining true godess and religion on Earth.
Now go pray for titties.

Attached: venus_vom_hohlen_fels_original.jpg (800x267, 44K)

If you could choose any one that ever lived to be your child's God Father no questions asked who would it be? Who comes to mind first? Be honest!
Jesus comes in first with western civilization and second for Muslim and Others in every survey 'cept with the satanies... Who apparently have some one or thing else in mind for their children...

Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God. I believe because of many reasons. One of which is the prophetic fullfilment

So what's your stance on the issue OP?

Attached: Honk Dimension.jpg (722x767, 306K)

But what if music is a religion we all share?
Like the stones say. Unite humanity with a living new language.

Attached: boneflute.jpg (466x160, 7K)

Paganism

...for white people*

Attached: 10177297_1247725741920942_7179130894645603817_n.jpg (640x531, 51K)

All roads lead to Christ, provided you keep walking.

Why would there ever be a true religion?

Attached: notre dame.jpg (2048x1152, 718K)

Nice pic of typical american fag

I believe in the logos but also in Islam but also in nirvana but also in moksha and reincarnation. I might find out what really happens after death. Until now, I’m playing all sides.

Until then*

Attached: fournobleturths.jpg (2048x2048, 222K)

None. The functional part of religion is the cultural aspect. the worshiped deity is all but irrelevant, if there even is one at all.
There are actually a great many non-religious organizations and belief systems that fill the exact same role and function.

I offer no argument, OP, but merely the truth that you have heard already. Our lord Christ Jesus gave up His life so that we may live by way of His sacrifice. He was crucified, as was foretold by the prophet Isaiah, and resurrected the third day out of a wealthy man’s sepulcher. He died so that we may live eternally with our Father in heaven and eventually be judged innocent in the coming day of judgment. Repent, OP, and be saved by the light of our savior. Neither delay nor think it over for now is the time to enter into salvation. I will be praying for you.

The buddha, because all youve got is your mind

Thanks. I will get baptized soon even though I still feel obliged to pray the five Islamic prayers. Weird but true.

Attached: C3D6A5DE-5EB4-4BDE-AD63-504CFD34C69C.jpg (673x598, 129K)

>Which is the true religion and why?
Science, because proof and logic will always trump fairy tales.

Where's the logic in all of creation flashing into existence from a tiny little point of incredible mass? Sounds magical to me.

Attached: Aleister Crowley Pepe.jpg (625x609, 24K)

God is the universe itself. When you die, or smoke 5meodmt, you become god / the universe.

My religion, obviously.

Sol Invictus.

Attached: 1555394271376.jpg (225x225, 15K)

Metaphysical Saunism?

Attached: 1555492268092.png (450x450, 377K)

Dang, how did you know?

youtube.com/watch?v=VPd-MSr19qI

Attached: 1544116522553.jpg (2560x1797, 3.14M)

This. Go out innawoods, far from other people and "modern" civilization, that's where you'll meet "god".
Religion is for feeble-minded semites.

none
religion is a philosophy. People choose the one that gieves them peace in death and moral values that suits them.
Considering that, every religion is the true and yet the wrong one.

youtube.com/watch?v=xfgl57vINmw

Attached: 1549631423040.jpg (650x975, 67K)

Christianity is the only religion that makes you repent for your wrongdoing. When you become born again you will be aware that it is anger, hate, resentment, that is the poison in which causes all suffering.