Daily reminder that ADOLF H. was killing mostly white people

And purposefully destroyed many european cities.

(He was also a sensitive artsy vegetarian onions-boy.)

Attached: pazura.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>creating art and culture is bad
Imagine living in a shit hut in the middle of the Savannah

War is war, but the Jews weren't white my friendo

Attached: 1688.png (754x600, 1.08M)

History is written by the winners.

Jews won the war. Everything else is unknowable,obscured, lied about and hidden.

He destroyed more than he created. And I'm not talking about shitty modern art, he was right about that one.

>Daily reminder that ADOLF H. was killing mostly white people.

THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING SAID!!!

And? All Jow Forums does is discuss how they want to murder white people

3 millions dead Poles are very much real. My grandmas cousin shot... just because.

Slavs are not white agains? wht's the storfag consensus now?

a dead Pole just flew over my house

Attached: smuggo.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

If Hitler or anyone within the nazi party would have seen how their supporters are nowdays they would cry, cringe and put anyone that posting clowns defiling the swastika would have a one way ticket to the camps and rightly so. Nazis are degenerates that actually believes they are some kind of freedom fighters but in reality they are basement dwelling fatass permavirgins.

This, pol is a black Hebrew Israelite Zionist board. Can't wait to start killing whitey on the day of muh dick

Wew. Edgy.

I think that explains everything. Stormfagism is for people from joke nations with no real national identity.
Desperately looking for and identity, they just pick stormafgism because of the nice uniforms.

The problem with nazis is they do what they accuse jews of doing. Trying to fuck up everyone's shit and then crying like a bitch and moralfagging when they get bitch slapped.

My house just flew over the north pole

Hitler is a liberal arts dropout faggot that pitted white European countries against each other because he deemed a certain group as 'privileged' and went on to kill an inordinate amount of white Europeans for no reason before killing himself and destroying the future of his own race and people. He is in short the definition of a loser in all meanings of the word.

Attached: asuka_hate.jpg (550x550, 94K)

Can't argue with that, modern day "nazis" shouldn't even be able to be labelled as such. it's like day an night in comparison to ww2 nazi

So...
nazi mentality = muslim mentality.

No wonder they were getting along.

that certain group is responsible for the progress and scientific advancements of our civilization, so maybe that has something to do with his beliefs. Not defending it, just stating historical facts.

If you know anything about Hitler you'd know that the people he described as privileged were Jewish. Other than useless expensive rockets that briefly went the moon, Nazi scientists did nothing of value, while Jews on the other hand . . ..

Attached: Misato.jpg (800x600, 246K)

And don't you forget it!

>jews
>gays
>communists
>shitskins
>miscellaneous
>mostly white people
>white
WEW

Attached: 546E0658-9FD7-4A8A-82F6-909D8BA0B956.jpg (591x422, 44K)

Attached: Thas Rite.png (500x573, 138K)

Attached: Quick Rundown.jpg (960x904, 162K)

Well even tho their skin is white, communists aren't white you dumb fuck. Uncle A did nothing wrong.

Adolf admitted it himself. He described germanics as a race of warriors fighting the intellectual jews.

Attached: grugn.png (502x446, 88K)

>
>

there are common threads and then a handful of threads tailored to your interests and posts based off of an AI input including your post history and interests from Google's database

>Ideaology makes you change color.

This is some commie-level newspeak.

so how many jews did he kill again?

If you really believe this, tell me: could this have been accomplished without the deaths of millions of white Europeans and the fracturing of a continent for the weak, left wing political purposes of a dying nation? Surely a smarter man would have found a way, and now what are we left with?

Attached: Rei_riding.jpg (125x93, 2K)

It's called race traitors and are just as bad as niggers, you dumb fucking polack

too bad hitler started by allying with commies and killing white christians who previously pushed back commies...

>It's called race traitors and are just as bad as niggers, you dumb fucking polack
Says Carl Cuckson, living in his Subarctic african shithole.

slavs are white, just the most nigger like sub-race of whites.

Few will recall that Hitler killed white Christian poles and other whites while dividing his continent, thus priming it for Muslim conquest, and killing a small number of other "foreigners" after brainwashing a dumbed down impoverished majority with the idea that they were somehow better than other Europeans using crazy pseudo-mystical bullshit that only mentally disabled retards would believe (look up the Vril). Does one wonder why Germany is in the state it is today?

Attached: german_girl.jpg (530x530, 22K)