HAPPENING

There's going to be a massive leak of Jow Forums user data. Namely posting histories, geo-loc and real life IDs. The leak will come from the company Foursquare.

So regardless who you are if you've posted on a phone or PC without a VPN even on multiple devices there's a profile about you so you'll be affected. Lurkers should be safe.

Attached: 1528608778082.png (1024x398, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foursquare_City_Guide
www2.foursquare.com/foursquare-analytics
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/There's going to be a massive leak of 4chan user data. Namely posting histories, geo-loc and real life IDs. The leak will come from the company Foursquare./
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok

Your point?

[citation needed]

>implying I'm some normalfag who cares

Shit, better get a last one in. NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

nigger

You've been posting about this for a long time, when's it gonna fucking happen you cuck?

If they link it to the IP then it looks like my mom will get the blame. Haha fuck boomers.

Ok, I've thought about this for a second now..
>implying they would be stupid enough to leak what would amount to the biggest redpill dump ever
I know high kike iq is bullshit but that would be absolutely retarded of them.

Don't give a fuck.
I have no friends.
What do I have to lose?

>real life IDs
What real life ID you limey cunt?

nothing to be ashamed of. I've posted Computing Forever vids, okay embarrassed about this. Otherwise Idgaf
You don't know him do you

Bitch I went into my browser settings and am now posting in "private" mode nigger. I also live in a pretty racist state that is mostly white. It's pretty awesome. My small town is the type of town fags grow up in and can't wait to get out of because it doesn't like fags. Pretty sweet. Don't broadcast where I am, I don't want niggers and fags to flood my state.

>This goddamn faggot spamming the same shit
You goddamn shills only post about and attack Jow Forums and never talk about politics. KYS nigger

Attached: 1960836585383.jpg (600x519, 51K)

nigger nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger nigger nigger

>
>
>
>

>Foursquare
LARPing cunt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foursquare_City_Guide
This company would never associate themselves with Jow Forums degenerates
www2.foursquare.com/foursquare-analytics

FAKE AND GAY

"H-Hello, Police? Yes, please arrest Jow Forums for saying mean things." That's how you sound right now

Attached: 1555040705127.gif (266x154, 2M)

I only shit post from work.... I hope they dox my employer lmao...

>local search-and-discovery mobile app
>>>>>>>>>>>>mobile app

Ask me if I care. I do not in fact it will I’d our like minded brethren in our communities so we can band together to strike hard rather than lone wolfing so please I’d us fucktards, see what happens I pray to god u do this so we can gut antifa alive

Don’t care, NEET

How exactly will they reveal my ID you larp cuck boy?

If it would be true, which it obviously isnt, they would reveal my IP and geo-location aka Bucharest, thing that absolutely every site one visits, knows. Thats that.

Dont give a ffffuuuuuukk, gas the kikes racewar NOW

Slide posters and JIDF about to be doxxed. They will probably pay outrageous sums of money to protect a favoured few but the foot soldiers are being thrown to the wolves. Nobody will accept JIDF money ever again after this.

good. we can leave the shadows

Attached: ohhno.png (608x541, 411K)

Gas the niggers

Sweet, no more working for me. Vacation time.

> Retard doesn't know how this site works.

Everybody already thinks I'm asshole so whatever.

Attached: up yours pepe.jpg (657x635, 42K)

This pasta is older than Foursquare, mate.

Attached: 65158_bigpicture_11451_usa_midterms_beteiligung_spekulation_body_ap.jpg (1280x853, 343K)

yup. know it already. you kinda have to be a retard to not think Jow Forums is nothing but a honey pot.

>real life IDs

Dont worry boy, they cant reveal your ID wtf.
I thought 4channers are smart people. At the very most, they reveal your IP and geo-location, which is a city, not exact address.

And people like me dont even care, i live in Romania, you can say nigger, crow filthy gypsy here to the police face, you can even say Hitler was a hero and a martyr, an anglel and god himself, cops wouldnt care, they would just move on doing what they do. Probably even agree, since they encounter gypsies shit themselves.

stop being an asshole then. simple. why complicate life more than it already is?

What ID? Of the dude whose connection I'm using? Slobber on me knob "1 post by this ID" potatokike.

You have to be even more retarded and a newfag to not have seen this pasta a 100 times...

I don't really care. I do talk in context here sometimes and make jokes in contexts that conform to the predominant narrative from Jow Forumsnews/et al but I've also spoken out against the stormfaggots/freepers ever since they started spamming here on purpose and radicalizing all of you little idiots whom I have always laughed at since you showed up and took this site and yourselves seriously.
My telling people to choose death by cop on every suicide thread I saw on /b/ for like the entire aughts would probably cause me more shit then anything I've ever said here, and I don't really care about that either, so whatever.
Absolute worst case scenario: I screen my calls a bit more and plead to a conditional sentence that has zero affect upon my life.
I'm an ex con anyways, scrutiny would show that I'm actually quite a good boy since the last time they took a hard look at me.
I might even get a cookie out of this.
I genuinely have really improved my behavior in the timespan in which I have been posting here, and have stopped associating with active criminals entirely.
I'm actually kind of ok with an audit.

>What ID? Of the dude whose connection I'm using? Slobber on me knob "1 post by this ID" potatokike.

The pasta originated before smartphones. Back then, people genuinely believed all internet users have some kind of unique ID assigned to them by the government.

>THIS JUST IN, LOCAL MEN FROM 30,000 TOWNS SAID THE N WORD ONLINE AND THEY'RE NAZIS

YAAAAAYY OOOOOOIHH YAAAAASS POST ALL MY SHIT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE WHO GIVES A FUCC!? BOOYAA

Attached: 2013-04-19-link-vs-dodongox.jpg (1000x997, 587K)

Niggers tongue my anus

How can they find out who posted from my IP? I’m not the only one in the house lol

You’re retarded, I have nothing linking my identity to my Ip

I even saw in traffic pictures with cars with the famous General Ion Antonescu, which by law here in Romania is considered a fascist and a mass criminal.

Cops or people here do not care of such things, we have freedom of speech.

Also the mentality here generally is that Ion Antonescu was a good patriotic person (i even say the most patriotic and nationalistic person ive read about in Romania's history), but wtf is up with the law saying he was a criminal and so on. Fucking politicians are scared rats here.

I'd actually be pretty amused if the FBI came to pay me a visit. Being a NEET can be quite boring sometimes.
Too bad I don't say things that would be of great interest to them.

You’re gonna dumb regrets that mean I wanna is a good day for ya mom to get me a new one man lol lol ya know fool

You didn't upload your driver's license for the Jow Forums Platinum Account? Enjoy your captcha, fag.

You’ve been posting for years. And if there is ever a leak it will come from Google. Google owns Jow Forums dummies.

Chris Poole will get to play a real life human prey animal as millions of autists hunt him and his family down for the lulz.

By the way, Angela, you gotta start having some babies.

>At the very most, they reveal your IP and geo-location, which is a city, not exact address.
I know, but thanks.

>stop being an asshole then. simple. why complicate life more than it already is?
NO!

Attached: bitch asshole.gif (280x174, 1.92M)

Same here LMAOOOOO
AWESOME! if my shit gets leaked I can sue them ;) thanks in advance for the shekels foursquare!

Kill yourself.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/There's going to be a massive leak of 4chan user data. Namely posting histories, geo-loc and real life IDs. The leak will come from the company Foursquare./

Attached: 1535597695645.png (2560x3118, 1.67M)

I WANT TO BE POUNDED BY FUTAS AND FILLED UP LIKE A BALLOON

Attached: ACE80CE8-B64C-4E96-A709-277B38D71A5B.png (1990x2048, 2.33M)

I don't know why everyone gets so upset with these threads. There's much worse bullshit posted all day everyday on here that anons don't even sage and report. At least this bullshit makes people think about their privacy using the site.

Who cares?

Oh no I'm scared that people will see the comments I already post on social media
Really jogs the noggin

This is pasta faggots. Fuck niggers and fuck jannies.

>this thread again

Attached: 1535778643056.jpg (900x900, 188K)

how about jews and gipsies though? would you let them taint your taint?

I miss him “hey nigger” ):

based and redpilled

On twitter they can preemptively shut down right wingers through credible threats and implied threats of real world harassment. Here they can't do shit so they resort to idle threats.

On the one hand it's an admission of powerlessness, but on the other hand idiots might take it seriously and stop posting because of it.

Nigger.

this
we're all here forever and nobody else matters anymore

>idiots might take it seriously and stop posting
sounds like a win to me.

>the stories and information posted here are autistic work of fiction and larping, only a nigger would take anything posted here seriously

we're all friends here :)

Good, fuck you and fuck niggers.

>Oh no, they will leak my autistic shitposting, and somehow acquire my ID or geoloc through that?
I mean seriously, 90% of peoppe have dynamic ip addresses that aren't bound to their location, and i haven't got a clue as to how someone's ID could be leaked, ley alone how much of a difference it would make to mutts (because it would make zero impact here)

Attached: 1550655676133.jpg (576x463, 36K)

Everything I posted was irony

sweet once I lose my career and friends theres nothing else to lose and I can finally have a reason to become the joker

Attached: Scaryscaryblacksunskelly.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

We have this thread every week. I know people in the FBI and one in the CIA and there are not enough agents in the world to comb through all of your shitposts to find something they can pretend is actionable. It has to be an immediate threat (several individuals have been picked up over the years) or a huge threat to incite violence (threshold never reached in Jow Forums's history despite all the Israelposting that goes on here.)

They have real time access to the servers and all IP data but they don't use it. Because evil retards who plot evil shit don't do it on Jow Forums. They do it on kikebook and Twatter or the dark web.

FUCK!!!
This is going to be the end of me...

Attached: 0ED61A55-EF8A-4A87-83C9-F8A3937B2646.jpg (640x845, 43K)

REMINDER THAT I SPECIFICALLY SAID; "FUCK ALL GLOWING NIGGERS TO DEATH!"

Attached: 1555047529928.png (674x826, 394K)

I'd like to take this opportunity to begin a discussion about the Federal Reserve.

Hmmm yea I figured that for years, since 4 Chan’s birth practically it was easy as fuck to get IP and location of just about any user. But kinda a waste of time for FBI or CIA unless you have been posting some shit REALLY worth their time. Just shitposting on an anonymous board really isn’t worth anyone’s time to reveal their identity.

It would work out well for me because I don’t like the friends I do have

Oh noes everyone will know I'm posting bbw mummies

Attached: Untitled546.png (768x768, 39K)

70 million unique monthly visits. Take a while to sort through that.

I wish that was me, foursquare man~

haha friend the joker lives inside all of us ..you are joker you dont need to become the point its just how you will reveal yourself as one ...and we all know it has to be glorious ..am i not right?

NIGGER

Hi mom

Mein Neger

Attached: IMG-20190216-WA0008.jpg (4128x2322, 483K)

I've seen this post before. It's not going to happen.

You've been saying this for weeks now...

Yeah I know. And anons still respond to it. No evidence = immediate sage and report. I'm trying to teach the board how to do it.

ok
kill nigger
slay jew
burn muslim
rebuild silk road

Excellent, finally I can get a list to recruit local political support and militia building, give me one for /k too pls fren.

what the hell are you smoking mate? We absolutely do not have freedom of speech in Romania - Holocaust denial is punished by law, showing public sympathies towards the Iron Guard or Antonescu's military regime is punished by law, heck after the 2015 legislation that was pushed forward by PNL most of our intellectual elite from the interbelic period was literally outlawed (because most of them were active supporters of the Iron Guard). You literally have no idea what you're talking about, read the law for yourself, you can go to jail simply just for having a discord group that is revolved around talking about the Iron Guard.

trying to scare off newfags again?

Most juice on supermarket shelves is colored sugar water, with little to no fruit or veg content.
>thinking.jpg

Can't wait to see which celebs I'm shitposting with

ohh that's why my phone blinked yesterday for every post i send here
that was reaaaallllly creepy

There are millions of Jow Forums users. Also, you've been posting this for months. It's not happening.

>checked

confirmed happening fuck this shill

If I had anything to lose I wouldn't be posting on this honeypot in the first place

Attached: 1522625752654.png (338x292, 147K)

add this picture of best girl to my profile

Attached: 1542635460853.png (847x1024, 211K)

Same old threats, no one gives a fuck

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK ISLAM
FUCK HOMOSEXUALS
FUCK JEWS
FUCK ALL SUBVERSIVE AGENTS WORKING AGAINST THE WHITE RACE
RUN AT ME FAGGOTS

Attached: 1552373993915.png (665x670, 176K)

Gay and potatopilled.