The Greatest Tragedy of our age

The Greatest Tragedy of our age.
All the men will crippling social anxiety and all the women with crippling social anxiety will never meet each other.

Attached: 1550042881345.jpg (960x704, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjV-IrfFy6A
iqtest.com
youtube.com/watch?v=uJkK83jJFuE&list=PL5MAATZlrqOhGQ6trLJ-iFCg2_TrGuEOU&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women are chameleons

When you do that the eyeballs actually stick and one person gets pretty severe irritation as the top layer of their cornea is torn asunder.

Attached: 1507874430851.jpg (800x800, 132K)

could you get AIDS from sharing eye juice
idk jw senpai

Attached: 1554986033523.gif (220x233, 273K)

Did you try it user?

the women with crippling social anxiety don't want to meet the men with crippling social anxiety

sounds like a business opportunity to set up Incelmeet.com

Attached: 34343.jpg (796x797, 266K)

All we need is a popular online dating site for introverted hermits. But nooooo, all we get are babylon thots and brainwashed religious nuts.

Why? I'm talking about social anxiety. Usually a result of bullying and a self confidence issue that goes with it. Not spergs who are morbidly obese, smell like Doritos and act like complete retards.

>all the men with crippling social anxiety
men who can't act like men aren't men, evolution makes them obsolete and they'll get replaced with Chads

>Usually a result of bullying and a self confidence issue that goes with it
>spergs who are morbidly obese, smell like Doritos and act like complete retards
pick both

yes but with my dog and it ripper her cornea off

Social anxiety = not wanting to meet new people

It's funny because using guns to kill people has been linked to extremely low IQ, so this contradicts Elliot Rodgers/etc. incel mass shooters

>women with crippling anxiety

Attached: taleoftwocities.jpg (960x444, 54K)

No it doesn't. Social anxiety means you get anxiety in social situations. It doesn't mean you don't want to have social interactions.

That doesn't hamper women for dating. Most men don't care. It's really, really easy to meet men for women, you don't really have to do anything.
Might make it harder to deal with other women though.

good thing my eyes are already sunken in like an 80 y/o's now in my 20's to prevent your pic related

It's a pipe dream by autists
I dated a shy girl for a bit, she was so awkward all our conversations would devolve into silence as she was too nervous to talk to me. It honestly brought out the autism in me I've tried so hard to keep under wraps and I'd lose my spaghetti around her just out of her autistic energy waves. Not even kidding one date ended with me watching her dick around in an idle lounge on overwatch. I really had trouble trying to make it look like I didn't want to kill myself right then.
She acted so meek around me I honestly felt like some kind of rapist around her. Never got into her pants because she would excuse herself early and always be with me in public.
>Imagine trying to date yourself but both versions of you are nervous and shy so you can never connect
That's the situation you're describing

Attached: 1550707413086.jpg (271x186, 11K)

>2 weeks

Well laaaaah dee dahhhh at Mr life of the party over here. No need to brag

>two weeks
I haven't spoken with another person in probably 4 years. I'm a code junkie and work in an empty hangar all day and go home to my cat. If it wasn't for Jow Forums and my cat, I'd probably be insane right now.

In such situations they are waiting that you will act like a fucking clown and exhilarate her, make some fun. I hate this type of role -- being an evolved human and pretend you are still an ape

Why do incels want to be incels? Why don't they just fuck?

I hate to break it to you buddy. But Jow Forums doesn't exist. You just created this page and you're typing messages to yourself.

Nope, that's bullshit. Greatest tragedy of our age is that Holocaust actually never happened. We should fix this.

STOP IT RIGHT NOW
GET THOSE EYES APART
STOP IIIIITTTTTT
FUCKING STOP IT
GET THEM APART

>no neet girlfriend to improve your life with love and stop being a neet for

Attached: D56CD0C2-0809-4084-9C64-BA3A2D15305C.gif (500x439, 560K)

Haha yea...I.know, but its fun and I am so good at pretending it that I really do believe it at the isolated perspectives like that of the one writing this right now. Haha
OK fine ill stop pretending
Guess I should make myself breakfast

yeh so you can claim i raped you and put my picture on the internet with a #metoo

nice try twat

As a volcel: because chastity is a virtue and a gift from God.

Unearned pleasure is a poison. Over time it will turn you into a basedboy cuck.

Suffering builds character.

>omen are chameleons

Attached: 1501358722621.jpg (1024x833, 211K)

I wonder how people with social anxiety behaved in the Stone Age or whatever. Can't even have your own room with a door. And you must interact with other tribe members to eat.. what a nightmare....

Attached: 9F2ED63E-5EF8-45F8-9500-8B846162F5B2-807-000000266AE4A0C0.png (964x646, 373K)

do you want to fucking kill yourself, before i rip your information from whatever shithole contractor you're logged on and go to your filthy hovel and skin you?

Attached: 1490116338994.gif (360x240, 1.99M)

incel detected.
youtube.com/watch?v=jjV-IrfFy6A

*meat each other

you are as good as dead
i feel sorry for any names next to yours on the same lists, because they're receiving the same torturous treatment

did you at least watch the funny vid?

Attached: valkoritari.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

The fact you had a date with her means you're more of a extroverted aggressive person, not really a "autist" or beta or whatever.

The sad thing is with people like you is you're totally oblivious to just how different and outgoing you are compared to the rest of us.

No girl wants to date a socially anxious man.
Also if you're "socially anxious" without having some kind of social development disorder or a traumatic childhood then it's just narcissism.

the issues that cause social anxiety did not exist back then. human connection was so much more meaningful

Not necessarily true, I have a date coming up with a girl like that facilitated through a buddy of mine, knew her since high school and liked her since then. Turns out she liked me too, I was just too autistic to do anything about it. There is hope anons.

I thought I had met one. She seemed like a soulmate we had a lot in common. As it turns out she was lying though she was very accurate and convincing. She strung me along then I find out she has quite the active social life. Shortly after I learn this, things change, I ask her if she has met someone else. She says no. I'm so dumb that I believe people for their word. She becomes viciously venomous towards me in private but still acts nicey nice when others are around us. Eventually I get fed up and call her out innocuously. She blows up at me. She seen the hurt in my eyes and she starts crying. I leave and speak to her again. I find out a week or two later she had moved in with the nonexistent guy she told me didn't exist. It took me years to get over. It didn't even have anything to do with the guy. It was the way she tore me down any chance she got despite knowing how I felt about her. Leading up to the time I spoke to her she laughed and made snide remarks about how much she meant to me and how I meant nothing to her. She changed the way I see women forever for the worst. I have never known a single other soul as cold as she is. She devastated me and I doubt I could ever trust another women completely again.

>when you realize that you actually aren't that autistic and probably just need to meet more people
I mean, couldn't you just enjoy the silence, keep any conversation light, make note of what she liked through observation and over weeks to months draw her out of her shell by getting her to talk about them? Even shy and autistic people can get passionate about their likes.

Peoples who suffer from social anxiety stop wanting to have interactions because they realise that they can't, even if they want to.

that would be real creepy to do

>All the WHITE men with crippling social anxiety and all the women with crippling social anxiety will never meet each other.

White people problem.

Attached: 1501272432338.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>The sad thing is with people like you is you're totally oblivious to just how different and outgoing you are compared to the rest of us.
Nah, the sad thing is it doesn't really matter. I had a date a few years back with a private nurse, her own place, who was willing to do the lions share of the legwork and was starting to look forwards to Netflix and chilling a few days in. Yet, I self-destructed like a fucking atom bomb, because my particular brand of panic/nervous meltdown occurs when my current 'comfy' existence of being left the fuck alone is put at risk. I tanked that budding relationship like a tank, and in her words 'destroyed her'. I'm not proud of it. For years I avoided even trying to date, and only hitting my thirties and realizing I'd kind of like to have someone around to care when I die of old age is pushing me to start again.

More recently I had a date with a total fruitcake. Talking all sorts of shit like she had met Tesla and that sort of thing, talked to angels, ect. It was interesting just because of how bizzare it was. She was pretty good looking too, if a little on the hippy side. If I had been willing to pay for the hotel room for a few days I probably could have made up for a decade of celibacy. But, in the end, I want something more (and I had terrible flu barely under control by meds) so noped out of there.

Entering the 'game' just unearths issues you didn't realize you had and puts you in situatuations where there is sometimes just no good option. That said, we only have to meet the right person once, on one day across out entire lives, for it all to work out in the end. I hold onto that though.

Attached: ComfyNite.gif (540x500, 202K)

>the women with crippling social anxiety don't want to meet the men with crippling social anxiety
This. Otherwise there's be at least 20 apps and online platforms competing for it.

In fact, modern communications technology is probably responsible for this whole situation in the first place.

>tfw no qt with social anxiety who'll stay inside cuddling and browsing Jow Forums with me al day

Attached: IMG_3450.jpg (250x221, 10K)

Jow Forums counts as talking to another person right?

women with social anxiety still fuck, in fact likely more than average due to their low self esteem. The problem is that no woman is attracted to a male who acts like a sperg. Unless you're a genuine retard, the solution is to become a better person and face your fears, end of. Most men get over this shit throughout their 20s. Don't be among the ones who don't.

Wrong. Lost my virginity to a girl I met on Jow Forums, that had "crippling social anxiety". Drove 18 hours to see her by motorcycle, totalled it and lost $10k. She had guy after guy after guy lined up waiting to provide for her, she ditched me a month after because I became depressive (stopped giving her money because my debt and vehicle loss).

Girls with crippling social anxiety don't have "unable to get bf" problems, they have problems of not knowing how to do social things like get a job and not get offended by people. The bf is the easiest thing for a socially retarded girl to get in life, but she'll lack the social experience to know how to judge you or see a future and leave you anyway, then the next person, then the next person...

>modern communication is responsible
Entirely. Communication is 90% nonverbal. These skills cannot be developed on line. With a dog surprisingly much can be.

As INTs, our natural inclination is to be alone and think about shit. We have to make the effort to learn the social/communication ways of the normies. This is where work often helps as it forces people interactions.

>face your fears
>face your fears
>FACE YOUR FEARS

/thread

I think OP meant 'meet' in the sense of a romantic interaction, not prostitution.

sadly. no one here is human

For us it WAS romantic. This girl was sleeping with me on Skype every night, we gamed together and she'd tell me about her day in video calls. The entire reason I drove there is because she kept crying at night and she would say she was so lonely, so I said "ok I'll go there in a week then" and she said "ok".

We were both virgins. There was a ton of drama after almost entirely because we were virgins.

>give her money
>meet for sex
>run out of money
>no more sex
If there was even a hint of romance, money wouldn't factor into your story. Have some self respect

Truer than true.
Love you, quiet shy guy.

women are social creatures so them failing at what they're naturally good at is a very bad sign

this

>That said, we only have to meet the right person once
Oh my dear lord, you fell for the Jewish meme. I can't imagine what you'll be like when you realize life doesn't work that way and you get blackpilled. I envy you because you still have that innocent naivety.

Teach me how to pick up women Jow Forums.

>The Greatest Tragedy of our age.
>All the men will crippling social anxiety and all the women with crippling social anxiety will never meet each other.

Ok Jow Forums incels, practice this *consciously*.

When you catch a girl's / (man's if you're femanon) eye in public,
Your overwhelming instinct will be to drop eye contact.
Don't.
Hold her gaze for a couple of seconds.
-> Smile

This only works if you're attractive. If you're not it will be perceived as creepy.

You have to be presentable yes. this means hair, shave, presentable clothes and get your body shape into broadly acceptable norms etc.
You don't have to be "attractive". I'm not "attractive"... think bouncer.

Women only care about how attractive the face is or how much wealth you can signal. Only if they think you're rich looks don't matter. Height is an important factor too, manlets are totally fucked. Race mixed individuals are also dysgenic so most women don't go for them instinctively.

Ha ha who here else loves coke a cola products this guy who has two thumbs

You ARE insane. You are describing the life of an insane person. But then again, there's nothing wrong with insanity.

Dude just fuck a gay kid at least, they’re everywhere and their buttholes are tight as a motherfucker

If that's insanity what would you call someone like that but without a job?

Post ur fucking cat right now

Attached: 1548493325898.jpg (618x634, 170K)

A comrade.

Attached: wojak.jpg (778x900, 65K)

>tfw 200 IQ and immense anxiety

Pretty sure I have social anxiety. Sometimes even handing money to the cashier at a gas station makes me nervous. Can confirm I don’t wanna meet anyone.

I did this once. I leaned back too far and rippen off her cornea. The doctors had to duct tape it back together.

Is that why you guys say "you little ripper"?

prove it, liar
iqtest.com

Don't worry, women like that still fuck with chads

This picture gives me anxiety.
Makes me fucking anxious to leave and not look at it. Bye

All that would happen is normies invading it and making it just another hook up app

Don't you fucking idiots understand why we're like this??? THE FUCKING INTERNET IS MAKING US THIS WAY

based R I P P E N poster

> Women are an amorphous blob, not individuals.

Exposure therapy + Consistency + Patience fixes this.

i did this on accident in the 90's cuz i liked ecstasy and techno

Attached: 1551931547300.jpg (623x702, 177K)

easy fix, just require that an agent from incelmeet.com comes to your parents house and interviews them first, then give a code to finish the sign up to the incel in the basement.

No self-respecting Chad or Stacy would be able to fake living in their parents basement.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=uJkK83jJFuE&list=PL5MAATZlrqOhGQ6trLJ-iFCg2_TrGuEOU&index=2

Attached: 1554378817694.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)