Who are you cunts going to vote for?

votecompass.abc.net.au/

Attached: Vote Compass.jpg (983x1526, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_vote
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/how-to-vote-guide-and-what-a-donkey-vote-really-is/7553578
elections.wa.gov.au/vote/failure-vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this good? I dont know anything about your country's politics.

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-024917.jpg (720x1280, 167K)

I'm drawing a massive veiny cock on my ballot, im gonna put some time into it and look like I'm a conscientious below the line senate voter.

Attached: fuckdogs.jpg (1032x1157, 131K)

I also didnt know anything about the politicians, so I skipped all of those 1-10 questions outside of giving Pauline Hanson 0s because I dont think women should be politicians.

>those results
Why are auzzies a bunch of cucks? I thought you guys were based and redpilled.

>tfw you ARE a below the line voter and you've carefully and conscientiously filled out your card and you only have 64 instead of 65....

Gud donkey cock vote m8

Passable effort.

Attached: Pauline-Hanson-Feet-521008.jpg (3264x4896, 1.57M)

Our politicians are a bunch of cunts and hangings too good for them.

a donkey vote is numbering the boxes in order like a stooge, i dont donkey vote, i just dont vote.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donkey_vote

I'm 27 and never voted. Not gonna start now

Too bad I am in Canberra and Labor always fucking wins

Attached: compas.png (952x530, 49K)

I was taught in TEE politics that a Donkey vote was just a vote where you wasted the ballot (for eg. by drawing a big veiny cock). Guess I'm kinda right but either way it fitted your narrative.

Now off you fuck.

Gud chap.

Attached: 6B0EC9D2-8B6B-462E-8E18-4DC9F8167969.jpg (639x710, 70K)

if you niggers dont elect fraiser manning for emporer you're more cucked than we are.

Suck my cock, you were taught wrong.

Where is Fraser Anning?

That guy is a meme. Im pretty sure he ran unopposed in a tiny district. Despite his good ideas, our world is much too pozzed to ever embrace him, especially in the Anglosphere. Anglos=biggest cucks on the planet.

Labor+Greens

>Liberal-National Coalition
Doesn't that seem contrary to each other? What is the national party? Nationalist or what?

They're basically a farmers party.

true. the only thing that gives me a glimmer of hope for my country is looking at how truely fucked the UK is

>farmers party
A farmers party forming a coalition with city dwellers?

The only parties that ever win here are either Liberals or Labor.

Helps the Liberals pick up some more seats, also the Liberals and the Nationals share the same economic interests.

This, it used to be picking the party whose campaign promises best aligned to you needs, now I just want to vote for the least corrupt ones and I don’t know who they are

Attached: Cunt.png (1205x638, 64K)

*Eggs your noggin....*

Attached: Eggboymural-instagram.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

>abc
Why shill this faggot shit? Oh wait because you're leftypol.

This is glownigger thinking.
Donkey voting is a vote for corrupt establishment.
The only way out of this mess is voting in smaller parties that fuck up the left / right bullshit.

True - but at least I didn't quote wiki for muh sauce.

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/how-to-vote-guide-and-what-a-donkey-vote-really-is/7553578

Attached: 7547066-3x2-large.jpg (700x467, 44K)

>Quotes Triple J instead
what are you fucking 16?

I vote liberal democrats whenever they're an option, but one nation is acceptable since they have the right idea regarding immigration and assimilation

Attached: asExpected.png (981x864, 97K)

I did it for kicks. Got almost the same result.

Who the fuck is Pauline Hanson?

>still nibbling little fishy

At least muh hack article gave a better counterpoint than
>nah, nah - I'm right, your'e wrong

gud chatting cunt - got a doggo to walk.

Some old cunt.

Pauline is our biggest anti-immigration voice.
She doesn't come off as being that smart, but she warned us about the Chinese 20 years ago and was right, so looks can be deceiving.
Probably just the media trying to make her look dumb as they do all right wing candidates
Fuck journalists

Social Conservatism is a myth. All parties are socially liberal.

Attached: political compass.jpg (983x1526, 184K)

30 year old boomer here always been opposed to mandatory voting so never registered to vote but did it today so I can vote for Anning's party, hopefully he picks up at least one senate seat probably not here (SA) but maybe in QLD

You're obliged by law to vote aren't you? What happens if you skip it?

Its like $20 fine so its almost worth paying to not turn up, if you dont pay the fine and take it to court you'll usually be up for hundreds in a maximum fine of ~$200 plus court costs, a few dumb cunts do that every election.

elections.wa.gov.au/vote/failure-vote

Thanks.