How bad is it where you live?

I live in Commiefornia and I see white(99% blonde) women with niggers all the fucking time and it ruins my day whenever I do.

Attached: Vintage-California-Golden-State-Map-Souvenir-Travel-Decal.jpg (310x400, 47K)

I live in Mexico and every day I wake up and see a fat stinky spic

I live on Earth. It's pure clown world.

Attached: welcome-to-clown-world-honk-honk-42158019 1.23.16 AM.png (500x610, 87K)

>(99% blonde) women with niggers

how many of those are just bottle blonde jews or spics

Only @% of white women will ever burn the coal but over 2/3rds of Jewish women do. You’re looking at bottle blond kike women doing what they do best, race mixing.

Attached: 878CA249-F7AD-4BB8-9285-44E430F8B93F.jpg (1024x600, 72K)

1%.

You're welcome to leave, you won't be missed.

totally not starting another one of your threads.
just talking about muh experience.
go back to your How can white bois even compete? days, at least those threads were funny

It's nice where I live but I can drive into the city and be in Beijing within 40 minutes, Almost no niggers though.

Attached: 1501086358342.jpg (960x640, 264K)

the biggest issue is how dumb the people are, here and everywhere. the land is 7/10 for america but questionable egress and strategic significance makes it 5/10 dumb people make it 3/10

California in the 50's, it must have been wonderful without migration.

A fucking pack of stray dogs ate a hobo in my town.

Attached: 1536499747905.png (197x185, 92K)

There are three reasons California is considered so bad. SF, LA, and the rest of them. There are different vibes in each county, from white tweaker lumberjack to guatemalen fruit picker but all will make a city fag political majority terrified the moment they realize there isn't enough battery for the return to Sodom.

Bob Dylan listeners from the other states were the most harmful immigrants.

I live in Russia and I see white girls with untermenschen every day. Keep calm and HINK HONK

>meme flag

Post your real flag faggot.

their kids are always ugly as hell lololol

sometimes i see old white ladies walking around with some little gremlin mutt and they look miserable like they just know something isn't right and their granddaughter pissed away her genes

I don't leave my house

Shut up fag, no you don't.
I've lived in California 27 years and mixed race couples are still a rarity.

Californians are rude af. change my mind.

Rotterdam, city is about 50% white. Never had any problems, but blacks and moroccans are shitting up some parts of the city.
Very few drug addicts walking the street and few homeless, which is nice

Lived in the north for most of my life

This was never a thing, seen some crackwhores have a boyfriend whose black but even then it was only like 1 or 2