Hey Jow Forums, /v/ here

Hey Jow Forums, /v/ here.
Does Andrew Yang have even the slightest chance?

Attached: 1555205359589.jpg (345x345, 25K)

Literally who?

No.

Andrew Yang, democrat.

Maybe if he bumped that number up to $2000/month

He was funny enough for a while.

Might get interesting with Bernie and Tulsi, but probably Biden will be it again. Then lose. But it doesnt matter who is president. It literally does not.

Attached: (((USA))).jpg (591x1024, 127K)

I kind of like his forward thinking on automation. I hope he does well.

I think he's pulling at 1% or whatever still

Fug, I'll just give up hope then. Thanks guys.

>Does Andrew Yang have even the slightest chance?

nope.

Threads over, feel free to use it as a shitpost general until it closes. Thanks for the answers.

What's that?

This is now a poopie thread

Attached: maxresfuckyou.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

I don't think he's even legally allowed to be the president. But that doesn't stop a money-making guy from pushing the next revision of True Communism.

It's hard to out Jew the Jew, in a system they control from the top down.

Attached: 1527028102870.jpg (720x540, 70K)

kys faggot

Thanks brother.

No. UBI is too easy to meme as fucktarded shit on stage, take Cruz's thing with Bernie and multiply it by 10.

However, outside of that, his association with white nationalists will ensure he can't get enough Democrats on his side, and basic bitch Republicans will not support UBI.

The most likely outcome is Trump squeaks by again, he has a chance to make that more certain by dropping the good goy shit and reinvigorating his base, otherwise it'll be Sanders or Biden, Tulsi making some moves would be good, too.

In short, forget about Yang, he was literally a fad.

He's not even an Honorary Nationalist. Shut up with your dumb conspiracy theories.

Wut?

SAY WHAT AGAIN

No, the race will be Comrade Sanders vs Creepy Uncle Biden

who the actual fuck thinks either Bush was good
At best are the people that only think Bush jr was an idiot and the VP was running things, but that whole thing was an act from the begining

I LIKE SUCKING DICKS XD