Why average Trump supporters looks so unpleasant

What's their problem?
They look uncivilised and vile.

Attached: AverageTrumpSupporters.jpg (1000x737, 133K)

Same reason average fanatic liberals do. Anyone who is still dumb enough to believe one side is the "good guys" and that the lower class isn't doomed to be spitroasted into oblivion is, by definition, an absolute fucking dribbling retard and barely, if at all, capable of being civilized.

Americans in general aren't the most attractive, the reason Trump supporters look like that is because the only remaining people supporting him are retarded boomers who put Israel above all else.

Attached: 828CD042-8D16-41F6-825F-E73E9FC5365B.jpg (1439x810, 323K)

high fructose corn syrup

based

Based and redpilled

This. The Amerimutt meme is grounded reality.

Amuttica is the ugliest 'White' nation.

Attached: 1489676649870.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

That's still the UK. Scotland in particular. At least, if you're looking at the average white/"white" and not at the shitskins. Close race, though.

Not at the rallies. Hundreds of QTs!

Attached: trump girl 424211.jpg (2045x3258, 877K)

>Americans in general aren't the most attractive
That's because you live on the East Coast

Attached: Trump girl.jpg (600x749, 91K)

>That train-wreck
>QT
Even the Hindenburg Disaster looked prettier than this. What point are you trying to prove?

It's a shame since as recently as the 80s, White Americans were just like any other European ethnic group in terms of looks. Ever since GMOs were implanted into foods, the obesity rates skyrocketed and caused these creatures to be formed.

Attached: 1284862005522.png (396x566, 287K)

that's a man, user

Jap posters are the best.

Now show an LGBTQRSLMNOP parade

What states are the attractive red-pilled women located? Tried tx and nc but no luck.

>red-pilled women
That's an oxymoron.

Muh centrist meme. Literally 109iq pseudointellectual argument made by 16 yo.

I didn't advocate for centrism. I said both parties are out to fuck you. Are you so absolutely uneducated that you can't conceive of a position beyond the infinitesimally tiny scale of modern neo-conservatism/neo-liberalism that America offers? Why are you on this board, if so? Dumb Slavnigger.

We both know you are retard so why trying? Never implied anything about my political believe or anything, but shit ur saying is most shared believe around. You are not smart for thinking this but by the way you type you certainly think so

Also average iq on this board is around 90, ur probably 110 at best maybe less.

Congratulations, you missed the point so hard that it's painful. I'll write it out in crayon on the inside of a vodka bottle label next time so you might actually pay attention to it.

Whats the point? Muh extremes are full of retards without cricial thinking used by right wing neocons or left wing traitors who dont even believe what they are saying but have their own interests first and people still blindly follow them no matter if right or left? Damn ur so smart man nobody ever though of that amerishit nigger