What made him lose you?

What made him lose you?

Attached: 1551158638268.jpg (486x430, 44K)

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1514534826902.jpg (736x400, 95K)

There was this meme flag that kept saying Drumpf is a kike puppet so wtf I hate Trump now

the clintons are good people

Attached: download.png (500x566, 129K)

Nothing. I still support him.

Years of demoralization shills have been fun for the lulz though.

He's living in your mind rent free.

He never really had me. I still support him 100%, I just never listen to his speeches or give a shit about his policies. Hes just a cool old man that makes retards of the internet mad. Also, I liked his show.

Yeah, american flags are memeflags

The number of Trump supporters has almost doubled since he won in 2016, and he will easily win the popular vote and take over a dozen retarded Blue states electoral votes. And I will be here to rub it in your faces, shills.

Attached: ADD46056-C0EC-4B9C-AD24-619B6E719BAD.jpg (200x200, 6K)

sips

How hard is to build a bit of fucking wall

>He's living in your mind rent free.
Flooding the country with nonwhites to make libtards seethe is fucking awesome.

Attached: 1524709803646.jpg (500x560, 119K)

Thank you, rabbi.

Trump realized there was no JewJew Cum when it came to building the wall. So he ditched it and sent more money to Israel instead.

Attached: CuckworkOrange3.png (322x258, 41K)

>I want as many immigrants as possible but they have to come in legally

He has spent more time verbally fellating Israel than working on any of things we voted him into office to do. In fact he hasn't even tried to accomplish one fucking thing his voters wanted him to do. He's an impotent zionist shill.

It’s not working, cucks. It didn’t work before and trying the same thing over and over won’t help you.

He will easily win 2020, heck with the EC reforms he might take all 50 states. Just sit back and relax, there’s absolutely nothing you can do to stop it.

>sips

Yeah, I dont know about this one, chief.

the budget language, his turn around on immigration, hes a puppet

>Nothing. I still support him.

>Years of demoralization shills have been fun for the lulz though.

>He's living in your mind rent free.

Attached: migagrug.jpg (1070x770, 503K)

Trump is probably going to lose to some neoliberal from the establishment, like Biden or Buttigieg.

1. Signed the omnibus bill
2. bump stock ban

Attached: 98372589354.png (350x319, 150K)

Imagine seething this hard and shilling this hard over a literal rounding error in the federal budget going to Israel.
And then having absolutely nothing to offer when asked for a better alternative.
And now imagine thinking that's going to convince anyone.
Pathetic.

Define what a nation is.

Can't really think of anything.

Attached: TRUMPS ISRAEL FIRST CABINET1496648449610.jpg (1024x682, 117K)

Lack of fireside chats to adequately explain more wars all around the planet.

Cities are full of faggots, degenerates and non whites.

When he stopped all aid to israel and pulled all u.s troops from the middle east
If only hillary won

Attached: IMG_1526.jpg (1024x832, 148K)

Just sit back and relax cucks. You can’t stop Trump in 2020 no matter what you do.

I’m enjoying your salt and the more and more frequent Freudian slips betraying that even you idiot shills know it’s a foregone conclusion.

He isn't perfect, but you're delirious or retarded if you think there's a better option.
Trump 2020.

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1548, 414K)

How about he uses that rounding error to build the wall, or not do criminal reform, or not expand catch and realse, or not create an pro faggot global initiative, or sign an anti internet censorship executive order that had been on his desk since 2017? Seems like all of these rounding errors benefit Israel and the corporate elite.

Trump has accomplished a lot.

Attached: 145551345113.png (564x424, 53K)

the jewish cock sucking , he wasn't the same for me after watching him get spit roasted by a couple of rabbis , they kept yelling "give us Jerusalem" while fuckin him

your post got cut off. It ends at "rounding", so...I have no idea what youre saying to me right now.
>sips

It’s not working, it didn’t work before, and it won’t work for 2020. It’s funny to watch you bots auto-post and your handler /operators thrash around desperately throwing every bit of shit you have at the wall.

Stay desperate. I mean you’re making a living at this, so that’s a feather in your cap. But you could be learning to code.

Still waiting for that better alternative.

Nothing wait till tommorrow why do you think FOX NEWS is shilling for Bernie even though he looked like a fucking retard abandoning all his morals cuz muh book and muh shekels b-b-b-b-but DRUMPFS TAXES um Bernie i asked why not lead by example and donate your cash to the cause? OY VEY ANTI SEMITE

i bet you cant code.

Deflection and dismissal.
A true Shill.

The whites will fight to the death against people trying to fix the situation but will coward at the prospect of changing it themselves;
Truly a suicidal peoples. Guess i better start focusing more on my mandarin.

>watching FOX
Other than Tucker and maybe the occasional weekend show, I don't see why anybody should care. NPR is the patrician choice when it comes to getting a read on what the global communist revolution is field testing.

Oh hey, another thread where shills jerk themselves off and convince only themselves

No alternative, thats the problem. But pretending that these blatant betrayals to our country are meaningless is not the way to go. By getting people to be angry at Trump for not being America First enough will see more change than just ignoring or supporting his grave mistakes.

lol

what can i say TV is shit and they have best looking women and im sure MSM will be where the hammer falls the hardest just wait
>inb4 qtards
I have seen some strange things these past week or two

Attached: BAA3B3F7-70FA-42F9-8C85-F8612A48D6D6.jpg (249x202, 10K)

I haven't had a Talmudvision for I guess 30 years now. That was one of the best decisions of my life. Upgrade to independent talk radio. Skip past Alex Jonestein as soon as you get more promising leads.

Look at you, with all your certainty and constant criticism.
I'm sure you could do a better job and certainly nobody would be able to criticize your every move with the self righteousness of the morally pure fanatic.
Offer a better alternative or fuck off, I can make my own judgments on Trump without your poisonous input.

I bet I could do a better job, because I would surround myself with people with a similar vision of America First, not Kushner and the neocons who tried to destroy me during the election. The only thing that impressed me from Trump are the Syria strikes, genius move unironically. Also, there are no alternatives because Trump has a 90% approval rating amongst Republicans. The alternatives wont exist until 2024. In the mean time, laying the groundwork and proper vision for a nationalist GOP is more important than sucking off Trump.

So which one are you, Dunning or Kruger?

Literally any neocon could replace Trump and it wouldn't have made a difference.

Nothing. still team trump and probably always will be. theres simply no alternative

Which one are you, retard or dipshit

This makes no sense. How am I overstimating my intelligence by simply stating that one would be more effective in completing a task if you did what you had to do, not do the complete opposite.

Hey leftypol

user just learned the term and thought he would sound smart using it.

Attached: fc841ac2fec17dcf45647e45cf1883c6.jpg (500x733, 70K)

I ain't no leftypol, and my gut says I'm going to vote for Trump again. I'm just being honest that I don't think fanning up more global war has been adequately explained. I'm even willing to see if Chabbad Kushner maybe does have the magic idea to bring some kind of peace to the middle east, even if I thought the whole time it was a major fumble to put him and his wife into official whitehouse positions.

He gave money to Israel
Attacked Syria
Agreed to a “steel barrier”
Failed to get illegals the fuck out
Higher immigration than Obama
Did good on taxes
Did good on Korea
But FUCK nonwhites and Jews dude. I fucking hate how spics are flooding in. Eventually Texas will be blue in the year 2040, and democrats will rule.

This shit is still coming out.

Just wait.

Attached: 1511552324802.jpg (1200x1200, 266K)

/MIGA/

Defendants pleading Guilty and turning States Evidence in the NXIVM Case.

Elites on both Coasts on suicide watch.

This shit is still coming out.

Attached: Mack_NXIVM.jpg (960x867, 155K)

>I bet I could do a better job, because I would
There's your Dunning-Kruger right there.

I wouldn't say he's lost but if he wins it will be a much more narrow victory. the GOP basically acted like the GOP when Trump became president which means Trump ran pretty much the standard GOP bullshit plus shit posting.

>inb4 shill
illegal immigration is worse than ever
he's shilling for more immigration
just says be a good boy about online censorship

I don't give a fuck about the reasons or excusing, he ran on a completely hardline anti immigration policy and deportation. without that he's basically like virtually every other republican. tax cuts and virtue signaling to minorties, who will never vote GOP. the USMCA will enshrine tech's ability to censor so it's clear he gives zero actual fucks about his supporters being censored. sure he'll tweet but it never goes further than that. that's my problem with Trump. on things that matter it's just some empty words and no action.

pretty sure I'm in the minority and my one little vote isn't going to matter anyway but I just don't give fuck anymore.

>I'm triggered by your criticism of someone else
I noticed.
Guess you must've been hurt before by similar criticism aimed at yourself.

the MIGApede cope in this thread is unreal

Attached: F4AE6E5C-5CE5-4D5D-B4C2-9297487889B5.png (485x443, 76K)

>What made him lose you?
he needs to have special forces rescue Assange, even if the Brits offer him up no prob send the marines anyway just because

>Defendants pleading Guilty
dayammm, Bronfman gonna cop to that Kennedy slaying?

The legal precedent is that in the Clinton and Nixon Special counsels, the entire report as well as all grand jury information was immediately handed over to congress. Anything less here will accurately indicate a cover up and further obstruction of justice. No one redacts for Congress a report that supposedly "exhonerates" him.

Also Trump has failed to acknowledge or oppose Russian hacking, attempted to lift sanctions on Russia, tried to dissolve NATO, pulled out of Afghanistan and Syria and allowed Russia to deploy nuclear Iskander missiles there, fired Gen Mattis, tried to send our diplomats to Putin.

So why is he pulling out of Syria and Afghanistan while the Taliban are still in power, and allowing Vladimir Putin to deploy nuclear Iskander missiles in Syria to support Assad, the biggest terrorist of them all, who Chlorine-gasses children? Why did he fire Mattis over it? And yet he stays in Yemen?

Answer: Russian and Saudi money. Nothing more.

It’s wild to me that congressional republicans look at Trump’s basic day to day job performance and think to themselves “better cover up for his corruption and lawlessness, too.” They've forever destroyed the Republican party.

Why not put Pence in?

>The number of Trump supporters has almost doubled since he won in 2016
Are you stupid?

Attached: 1555427030748.jpg (641x369, 73K)

>Flooding the country with nonwhites to make libtards seethe is fucking awesome.
That makes US seethe, idiot, not Liberals.

the fact that millions of illegals are still here. wages will never go up until labor becomes more scarce. deport DACA recipients, deport visa workers, deport anyone with a work permit, deport permanent residents. deport everyone possible until citizens have a comfortable life. keep borders closed until then

bet you're going to vote for Yang

seeTrump has ruined my fucking political party, and we may never get another President elected again!

Bet I'm not even going to join the Democrap party so that I could vote in their primary. I didn't join the Republicunt party to vote for Trump in their primary. But I'm open to the possibility depending on how things play out.

thats what people said about bush. trump isnt even a republican though. he has his own logo, that lion thing. since 2015 he said he wants to replace the gop with a populist party. the word republican is unattractive now. ive always preferred to identify myself as a conservative instead since before trump even ran. only boomers still believe in the republican brand

he says he wants a populist party but he's dumped all of the populists and replaced them with Bush neocons.
Trump is a lot of empty rhetoric and the same neocon fuckery.
the first year wasn't bad but after that it's just been a slow walk to establishment cuckservativism.

establishment republican and establishment democrat are virtually the same except one is socially liberal and the other isn't. if a commie gets the democrat nomination maybe that will scare some people back to Trump but probably not.
both establishment parties are fucking awful and the only thing holding either together is the fear their voters have if the other wins.

Attached: 1523698876654.jpg (600x461, 140K)

Nothing really, he'll likely be the best candidate again. That's not saying much, but it's why I chose him last time. Democrats are largely responsible for him in the white house just like republicans were responsible for Obama getting elected.

Other candidate was absolute horse crap.

Attached: 22222222.png (1506x718, 408K)

Wheres the wall, buddy?
And I dont mean the one in Israel.

Zion Don

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-142217_Instagram.jpg (1080x1920, 674K)

lol but Trump is a neocon with a literal orthodox Jew daughter and Jewish grandchildren.

They are going to tear pol apart with facts and logic?

Okay well he is a fucking neocon shill. Im still voting for him over some left wing faggot though. Why are these fuckers wasting their time? Honestly all theyve done is made me hate their kind more. Actually, for that reason, you should keep spreading those screencaps.

Most Trump supporters refuse to be polled. Kys

I guess when I realized he was just another puppet to further Zionist ambitions.

>but Trump shits on the news!

Yup. Newspapers, magazines and television are all going away thanks to the internet. So what's going to replace them? Companies like (((breitbart))).

>but Trump doesn't like Muslim immigration!

Yup. The entire refugee crisis was manufactured in order to foment hatred towards Muslims all throughout the Western world. Exactly how they set up September 11th. Now good old boys all around the Western World will be dying in the Middle East so that greater Israel can be forged.

>but what about the economy!!

Muh gdp. Might as well of voted for any other "low taxes for the rich" Republican.

He worships Jew cum and cares little for white America. Wanna clap again for black unemployment? Wanna clap for the browning of America? Now go ahead and call me a shill but that's exactly what you are. No matter what you will always back Jews and deny the reality of race. You'll glorify the constitution but will never realize it takes European blood to maintain that liberty. You will watch as your rights and history are slowly eroded away and you will do NOTHING. Trump will do NOTHING. Trump was always the great white hope. That was the energy that propelled him. Even if it was subconscious, it was always the reason. Just look at a fucking 2016 election by demographics map. Fuck Trump and fuck this false government.

My cousin is in one of his detention camps. It looks like he's going to make it into California after all. It's good for my cousin but I assume that it's not what the people who voted for him wanted.

/thread

Tariffs and a love of kikes

lgbt community, non white, fags, retards, mpl/ steven universe community, punks, commies, normies.
yep, cities are shit