Why do North Americans like to smoke crack so much?

Why do North Americans like to smoke crack so much?

Attached: Canadians.webm (720x404, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3qChRiHmbVg
youtube.com/watch?v=1d0WxvLNh6Y&feature=youtu.be&t=389
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=ABn1vPwpwug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

god I hate the west

So go live in a sandcastle then

for starters its meff
secondly weak as fuck wasting muh dope
retarded ass puddle-sluts

Attached: puffthatd.gif (220x151, 74K)

country is so fucking depressing its the only way to have fun

we used to huff gas

What a fucking loser, "depressing", fuck off. I'm sick of you entitled fucking faggots. Jesus christ I want to kill everyone of you "depressed" nigger-brained faggots. Fucking kill yourselves already stop fucking whining. We have the best economy in the fucking world, so much opporurtnity and you FUCKING FAGGOTD WNAT MORE, FUCKLIMNG DWKIWFW;FW

>Why do North Americans like to smoke crack so much?
Try it and you'll know.

they are not europeans anymore

cant wait to go back to skopje this summer

stay mad, nigger. i'm allowed to be depressed.

Stop smoking crack

this
>waah waah i have dehpresshuuuun me saaaad :,((((((((
pathetic

crack is whack

I think the Brit means that the US of A is so depressing that North Americans have to smoke crack to feel any form of positive feelings.
Not that he himself is depressed.

I still do. It's actually pretty based

Attached: LL.gif (193x225, 3.52M)

even your inbred whore mother thinks youre a goddamed idiot

jews blast black culture into your children.

based and petrolpilled

>crack
here we can them happy stones

why not kys faggot?

Because its the tits

Nah they're just blasting off on DMT together in the car

Fucking nice. There’s my bank holiday weekend right there.

I'm pretty sure that's meth

thats meth and its not really a great drug. I think people do it because its cheap and lasts long more than anything else.

Unless those pipe are used to smoke something different than I imagined

what is crack? i've seen peopl smoke heroin, they use this folia, and they get reall pissed off when you come an spill it over, then step on, and go, here have a bear. they just
>NONONONO MAN, YOU ARE STEPPING ON IT. WTF FUCKMAN YOU ARE NOW RUBBING IT IN ON YOUR HEEEL THERE

Canadians just try to emulate the dumbass liberal white American bitches.
In the USA the cartels spread the coke to the blacks who spread the crack to other blacks but always work to get the white girls addicted.
This is how so many white girls end up single mothers with black kids it's because they let themselves get used by the black dealers so they can get a free blast.
But the liberal progressives want to normalize it all since pointing out the problem is racist to them. It's a domino effect sort of.
Very sad I can't even tell you how many white girls I saw fall victim to addiction and black gangs. 4 that I knew personally died from over doses leaving behind tons of black kids with no dads.

I need to start dealing crack if can score me some hot white girls that look like that.

So back in the 1980s the NLRs and the Brand basically got sick of dealing for coke with the cartels and found out how to synthesize their own uppers. This was a way around dealing with the black and browns and so it caught on pretty hard. Simultaneously someone down in Mexico figured out black tar heroin and so corned the market on opiods. So now we have the two objectively hardest drugs on the market: Black Heroin and Meth. Each is owned by a racial gang, and each deals to separate communities. The spics sell to other spics and poor whites, the whites sell to whites and niggers.

Crack is pretty much dead since the border collapsed, you don't even have to pay that much for a bump of coke anymore, crack's niche has been completely BTFO by meth mostly because white people got in on the drug trade and can make it out of shit you can find under your kitchen sink. Europeans don't have this problem because they can buy stronger drugs over the counter, antidepressants are frankly harder shit than what you can buy off of bikies.

something about the CIA and maybe Mexicans

now some people still suck a glass dick

Attached: 1541304953587.jpg (465x465, 37K)

Those aren't Americans, they're democrats.

Fuck off then Ackmed.

Probably meth and those girls will be completely busted in 2 years.

They want to get it done in four strokes.
youtube.com/watch?v=3qChRiHmbVg

go to google type in
"russian norse is warrior"
and ofc this is the organic result you get

okay bad example this just happened to be one of numerous norwegians that fought on the russian side during the syria war.

Attached: Norðmaðr-1160x1247.jpg (1160x1247, 230K)

note how the flag is upside down?

here is that filthy russian btw

Attached: FoWnTpkORPhagMHzN4RXnwkc6on1JEL5UHfsxznTIWvQ.jpg (350x467, 45K)

Lack of father figure or male role model, particularly in women. These girls all cling to guys for drugs now, but saw something as a role model in the crack junkies they hooked up with in the past. Women's morality is fluid and dependent on the men around them. Women also hate shame and once they go down a certain road there's almost no redemption.

Its probably not cuz they have such a miserable life courtesy of a shitty state who make their life miserable on purpose.

Its probably cuz they are degenerate fucks who don't have nuffin better to do with their time according to /pol 56% lojique.

I mean would u drug yourself if ud have a happy life or a miserable life?

Retards on pol are like "naah they drug themselves so that they can escape their happy life."

OH YES MCDONALDS AND PEPSI CONSUMPTION MAKES ME HAPPY

ARE YOU FUCKING AN ANIMAL OR ARE YOU HUMAN

God I'd love to shoot every non-white, and every piece of white trash that make our race look bad. I'd torture these fuckers

but omg what is this world turning to? people from here are going into service for russia

that's right, god damnit I hate all these homosexual everywhere. russia can I enlist? I have military training

I AM SO SICK OF THIS ANGLO SWEDISH CRAP

loss of spirituality and education on chemistry and plants, not enough people saying how disgusting artificial street drugs are

>women's rights
>drugs

Attached: 1530324059500.jpg (800x1377, 402K)

Thats not crack, its meth, fun drug and all but seen quite a few friends throw away their lives for it. Reasons very from person to person.

SIMPLE ECONOMICALLY THE USA REAL WAGE HAS GONE DOWN AND THEY CAN NO LONGER AFFORD COCAINE SO THEY OPT FOR THE POOR MAN'S IMITATION OPIOID

youtube.com/watch?v=1d0WxvLNh6Y&feature=youtu.be&t=389

Wait... crack and meth are opioids?

don't listen to him he is tweaking he'll come down soon

Attached: PRAISETHELIGHT.jpg (274x184, 8K)

omg he was a prophet, we has not yet islam incorporated him? if they did, I would have converted on the same day

I legit used to do that as a kid. Sneaking in my grandpa's garage and take a good whiff off the lawnmower tank. Just because I enjoyed the smell so much.

Attached: d7e52a2c.png (652x518, 45K)

(wouldn't actually do that though, would still stand here 1k years after your jesus hitler (pease be upon him))

Are these girls down for being brutally fucked in the ass when they're high on crack?

that is meth.

wait ... are you telling me they still sell beer here? it's not a jesus holliday, wait I thought this was long odinsday

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

they pick it up from their negro boyfriends

okay then I guess I will go down there after I finnished this one beer. hmm long odin's day, whou would have known?

nah is so wrong you are ripping our holliday off again, at least the samis still smear blood on the stone just now

thing I make it up?
ÅRBLOT, SOMMERBLOT
Forste sommerdag skal sommerblotet holdes. Det er i midten av april når solen går ned i «dobbelteykt», i 20º vest for syd, ifolge den norrone eyktpeilingen. Sommerblotet holdes for seier i krig og lykke på utferder og for å hilse sommeren. Dette blotet sto forst og fremst i Odins tegn (Gro Steinsland)

I hate to see them wasting. I want to see a bitch who can smoke that shit perfectly with a torch lighter

That's math for mornon

I for once greet the summer welcome, she has come here. and I got this GOD AWFULL NIGGER BIRD just outside my window, that returns year after year. I think this bird is probably going to live longer than me too, birds get really old. i've already had several nieces here, they just go over to him.

pls someone assasinate this very toxic bird

oh wait america, this bird is spreading anti semitic views

no he's not here now, but I can damn ensure you he will be there 6 in the morning tomorrow

Crack isn't an opiod dummy.

you just go...

SHUTT THE FUCK UP NIGGER BIRD, I AM TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!
and he will just step on you and continue to whistle

What’s fucking insane is whites don’t even have a lower ratio then blacks when it comes to doing drugs

Wait till your future children deal drugs and they finally make it legal to hang niggers for dealing drugs when they’re alive

ugh at least I have a flat elsewhere I can go to, no birds like this there just annoying seagulls. those fuckers there though they zoom in and if you for a burger, they wil fly in and try to get it. I am not kidding, they are thus big as horses too though, flying horses because they eat the swedish burgerking here all day long...

people just go... wtf... was that a horse?
NO HORSE SEAGULL THESE ARE MY FRENCH FRIES

If these girls wanna trip balls so bad I have a pair they are welcome to.

Meth isn’t an opioid fucking retard

stupid winged horse, they are always trying to get your hamburgers. and if you throw out your cigarette bud, they will catch it mid ai[check it, this is true]

Meth doesn’t make you trip balls it makes you fee like superman.

you just go HAHA you fucking greedy ass jew seagulfuck.

Feel*

just as I start to work on my boat they come and start to circle around my house.... they are not stupid.... god damnit I hate seagulss

if I only had a shotgun..

I think 7 years ago or so, on of them made a nest in the street here. then they start to seriously attack you. it was really stupid, because kids were going home from school
>screw you seagull!
and people people were getting home from work
>wtf.. get away from me niggerbird! NO
eventually we had to take it away, or gas it in your terms. then the stupid bird went away

before that though we had a seagull duck or baby at my office, the females kept on going outside and feeding him, they went oooooh. he was pretty cute though, but then just as I was talking to her, this falcon came and took the chick. as she turned around, she asked me. but what? where did he go?

hmm...you don't be needing to go outside and throwing bread at birds anymore in the near future..

???
what is it that you are not telling me?

so you are standing there smoking...
and these women look at you and talks about their stupid chick here they fed, he actually came when people went out.

and as they go on about this bird, this falcoln strikes down and grabs this bird, and flies away after killing it. while they still go
>what are you feelings about the bird user?
and no I didn't say, well he's dead now.omg I should have, what a shitshow

>IMITATION OPIOID
up and down are different streets in the city of degeneracy

stop being mad your market share is still being lost to biker gangs and their meth rings

anways I can't wait to go out on the sea again, fishing mackrell. these annoying fucks attacking me all the time while I just lay there. one time or another hit a seagull just like most people know mosquitos

Me too, the smell of gasoline is like perfume to me.
I only enjoy the smell and never do it to get high, but when I'm refilling something with gasoline I always take a good sniff.

Attached: 1554067311498.png (4151x4155, 2.41M)

youtube.com/watch?v=ABn1vPwpwug FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE AI

I would still anal rape them all.

Don't be rama rama.

>taking a figure of speech literally.

>he came down finally
welcome back bruh we were worried

like her?

Attached: crackhead.jpg (206x245, 10K)

I know, I was asking sarcastically.

thats prob meth, not crack

10 years later

My bad

What do you think those girls would do to you if you had them in a hotel room doing that shit?
They let their wildest inhibitions fly when supplied with good shit.
I knew beautiful virgins in high school who wound up getting fucked by losers who were able to get marijuana to them for the night.
I'm still traumatized by the entire thought of it, since I had a massive crush on one, I went on dates with her, bought flowers, treated her nice...got friend zoned...later heard she ran home crying after fucking some loser who was smoking up with her one night--losing her virginity. What the fuck is wrong with her!?
Fuck her and her marijuana addicted whore ass. My first real real redpill. 1995.

Attached: apu sad.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Aren't they vaping tho???

Attached: 1554877764586.png (893x712, 296K)

underrated

>tfw no degenerate crack smoking gf

It's probably meth. Some crackheads call meth crack because, well...they're retarded.
Meth is a meh tier drug, it's fairly cheap and makes you feel pretty good. It's just speed though. You can get pharmaceutical amphetamines that'll be better.

I only smoke tobacco and weed but I can't stand seeing them exhaling after like three seconds, what a fucking waste.
Crack is short acting and must be expensive too (it is VERY expensive here), wtf are they doing.

t. good guy incel
yikes