Why are atheists such annoying people?

Why are atheists such annoying people?

Attached: 690A4161-B84E-448D-9233-3FC4296F422F.jpg (1078x872, 123K)

Your 10th thread today Christkike?

Attached: jesus white genocide.jpg (646x789, 158K)

Why do you post this every day you annoying swede cuck?

they have no soul

Misery loves company.

Oh no he be lives in Judaism 2.0

lol i posted it again

its as simple as this

following the state religion allows them to forget that they're more religious than even the most hardcore jihadi mudslimes

Need this link

I genuinely wish I could have been a fly on the wall for that conversation.

This. I need to see what people responsed with. That's such a tone-deaf and terrible post that even some normies will have broken the programming for a few seconds to respond, surely.

(((Reddit)))

idk in other countries but in france it started with the obligatory national education and laïc professor during the third republic.At this time positivism made my auguste comte was the widespread though in social sciences.Positivism criticised religions because it was(for them) "irrational" in opposition with the rationnality that they wanted to spread among young people.
It still didn't work a lot tho ,people were still (especially womens) believers ,it changed after 1968 when society became less and less strict about christian morale and advocated more and more a kind of hedonism.
Young people are just a product of that with a lack of knowledge of how christian theologians had always tried to mix rationnality (the reason) with irrationality (the faith).
That would be my answer but there's a lot more to say.

>Why are atheists such annoying people?
It's not an atheist thing.
It's a woman thing.
If he fucks her for another month or two, she'll turn Christian.
HTH.

It's Reddit
It's a woman
It's a sub full of feminist banshees

t. not all atheists

Women*
This is a woman problem. I dated a christian woman for 2 years, she knew from before we even contemplated a relationship, and said it wasnt a problem, that I was an atheist and quite open about it (21 years old and obnoxious) and she still waited two years for me to get real comfortable to try and convert me.

Attached: 20190417_153934.jpg (1080x505, 210K)

Why are christians the most blindingly ignorant people i have ever met?

what's wrong, did one of them call your katana the wrong name when asking why the fuck you'd carry it outside?

>Tfw don’t believe in anything
>Tfw love traditionalism and family values
>Tfw you think atheists are cringey and are simply trying to justify their degenerate lifestyles
I don’t know what to do Jow Forums

turn to jesus