Reason why EU imported migrants - theory

Consider this. Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium all want to push out Americans and "Jews" out of European politics.
Germany lost 2 world wars thx to Americans. EU wants to be the ruling force in the EU, doesn't want to share power, control and influence with other continents lol. USA and Jewish bankers are closely allied and incredibly powerful on the global stage, so if EU wants to "push them out" it needs an ally.

Possible allies:
- Eastern Europe - they mostly see them as subhuman gastarbeiters, who in order to prevent getting dominated by Germany/Western EU banded together into Visegrad Group under American protection, so those are not an option as they are USA allies. Also as Western EU wants to make Eastern Europe their bitches, there's not many incentives for Eastern Europe to join this plan.
- China, too busy doing China things
- Russia - it could be logical for them to ally, but I'm not informed enough on current Germany/France - Russia affairs
- Arabs

They chose to create a Western EU - Arabs alliance. Since Arabs and Jews are not really best friends, they agree here. It would explain why German/French courts ignore happenings like setting synagogues ablaze ( vox.com/world/2017/1/13/14268994/synagogue-wuppertal-anti-semitism-anti-zionism-anti-israel ) or desecrating Jewish cemeteries. Arabs wanted to export their problematic young males, EU took them in as it would make EU less inhabitable for Jews ( ft.com/content/a8f26a56-fc62-11e8-aebf-99e208d3e521 ) and make the population potentially less controllable by Jews. It would explain why so many anti-Jewish shills on Jow Forums are from Western EU countries.

Attached: clickbait.jpg (550x1066, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wijd10BZS1w
worldview.stratfor.com/article/germany-and-russia-move-closer
globalresearch.ca/stratfor-us-aims-to-prevent-a-german-russian-alliance/5437247
youtu.be/-XK_cJgihG8
youtu.be/U0C5BQV6iTs
youtu.be/-7ldT3YL2Kw
youtube.com/watch?v=vsJYGoRHA-U
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci9-48yJJiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Immigrants are a biological weapon deployed by Jews.

Nope. That's just Jews inventing elaborate stories to explain why it wasn't the Jews again.

Goddamn it's amazing when people on /po/ come up with their own headcanons without even the basic understanding of world politics and diplomatic relations between countries

Shhh, don't tell him.
I'm sure it all sounds very intelligent to him.

Importing few millions of young arabs in order to strengthen the alliance seems like a very small price to pay to "push out of EU" or reduce the USA/Jewsish influence over EU.

This would explain plenty of questions. Why EU governments are so preferential towards Arabs, why all the pro-Islam propaganda, why the courts are protecting rapist individuals, why there's great effort to cover up all of the attacks/scandals involving Muslims. EU governments must have a reason for importing and then protecting those migrants. They want the alliance, to lessen the influence of USA/Jews in EU.

Attached: clickbait2.jpg (1600x1067, 209K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4

Attached: 7745003079217.jpg (700x2174, 400K)

>Reason why EU imported migrants
They are there to kill anyone and to destroy anything they can when the collapse happens. Eventually the "migrants" will be killed when "order" returns. Ordo ab chao. Everyone will be forced to submit to the nwo.

Attached: 1555148531182.png (629x629, 290K)

The reason the EU keeps importing migrants is to keep the debt Ponzi scheme going. Native Europeans aren’t breeding fast enough to keep our economic machine going, as it requires GDP growth above all else, so instead they import illiterate migrants that they can loan money to (at interest), who immediately spend it to keep the economy moving. Our economic theories encourage reckless spending, hence why companies invest so much in advertising, to create artificial demand for products that most people actually have no need for.

They import rapefugees because they are a cheap labor force. I worked in minimum wage jobs and I just spoke english there. You know they all wanted to return home but that they were stuck here? Give me an explanation why plane tickets from countries like Suriname to fly here are so fucking cheap while it costs like 3k to fly back.

Its modern slavery. Thats what it is.

That's a cover story. It's about Albert Pike's letter about WWIII between Christians and Muslims so that the Jews can sit on top and rule over a false one world religion. Just look up the Kalergi plan. The financial dimension has been part and parcel of any potential global crisis all along.

I am sitting in Warszawa Wschodnia and there are too many fucking Ukrainians

The Jews want a low-IQ mutt slave class that they can later kill off. Did you never read Brave New World?

I share your idea 100% user and say th same thing verbatim. You must be me in a different time line

This and only this

>import illiterate migrants that they can loan money to (at interest), who immediately spend it to keep the economy moving.
How jobless illiterate migrants would possibly repay those loans and boost the economy by not working? If it's just 'handouts', why bring millions of migrants when you can 'give handouts' to local population?

>The Jews want a low-IQ mutt slave class that they can later kill off. Did you never read Brave New World?
more like retardation
>Jews invented refugee status to allow other nations to take them in
>but they ended up believing their own BS and used refugee status to bring in muzzies
>now muzzies are trying to get rid of jews
so stupid that it's impossible to make this shit up.

All you have to do is look at eugenics. Who wrote Brave New World? Who was his brother? Who was Charles Darwin's "bulldog?" It just goes on and on once you start looking in to it. Read The Age of Spiritual Machines by Raw Kurzwel. It's sugar coating it to say that they want to reduce the world population by 90%. They want an extinction level event.

Read the Paris Treaty. Look up UN Agenda 21. It's all right there out in the public.

>We need allies against the US and Jews
>I KNOW, LETS FLOOD OUR OWN COUNTRIES WITH SUBHUMANS
>Sir, why not just build up their own countries?
>NO WE NEED THEM IN OUR CITIES BOMBING US A HUNDRED TIMES A DAY
>TAKE THAT AMERICA
bruv, what the fugg

no. it's because they need workforce and after whites got demoralized and fucked up with taxes they stopped reproducing.
whole import is to hide genocide.

Read Albert Pike's letter. It's a standard divide and conquer operation.

I am familiar with the Kalergi plan. The self-hating hapa Richard Von Coudenhove-Kalergi for some reason thought that the European races should be diluted and destroyed so Jews can rule over a coffee-coloured slave race, just smart enough to work but not smart enough to rise up. It does however perplex me that they believe this won’t end badly for them though.

>implying they want the loans to be paid off
It is much more lucrative for the lenders of this money if the principal is never repaid, because they can still collect interest on it as long as the loan is active.

MSM has been cultivating a very deep anti-Russia sentiment in France, everything Russia does is bad basically, RT and Sputnik are propaganda tools and nothing they post should ever be believed. For example, a French news publication posted an article earlier today about the two Arabs that were photographed laughing while Notre Dame was burning in the background, their two main arguments were «we can’t confirm they’re muslims» and «the picture was taken by Sputnik» nothing else. The French have been so thoroughly brainwashed that I highly doubt France would ever ally with Russia.

Attached: 78426939-08B4-47D0-A548-CED8A4E56C97.png (600x474, 6K)

Yes I did read it, I'm aware of such explanations.

>All you have to do is look at eugenics. Who wrote Brave New World? Who was his brother? Who was Charles Darwin's "bulldog?
>Read the Paris Treaty. Look up UN Agenda 21. It's all right there out in the public.
I'm aware of this as well, kind of funny you mention it as few days ago I was posting about UN Agenda 21, Agenda 2030 (where it verbatim states 'UN will ensure regular migration'), Eugenics Manifesto and tearing down of culture / upbringing / education in order to breed obedient workforce.

This thread is a "what if?" scenario, want to see Jow Forums thoughts on it.

Back then, it was talked about within the higher classes. You might compare it to the Fabian Society. It's not like today where you have a massive literacy rate and the internet allows for quick and easy exchange of information and ideas.

Sharko was a Jew with a CIA stepfather. Your new guy is a total fucking sexual weirdo out of the Rothchilds. What struck me as unusual was that there's a skyscraper near me that gets lit up in different colors sometimes, and the one and only time it was lit up in French colors was right after the Bataclan thing.

What does that tell you? It tells you they wanted to make a big global psychological impact. It's trauma-based mind control.

>Imagine coming up with this elaborate, brainlet tier explanation
All fingers point at the world of finance, they also hate Europeans and want to replace us, their ponzi scheme is shaking due to low native birth rates

Attached: 1555061005150.jpg (249x277, 27K)

I'm pretty sure Europe is being invaded by shitskins because euros became cucks.

>jews using immigrants to destroy western society
>jews blaming western society for using immigrants to destroy jews
yesterday pole killed german citizens to get hitler to attack polan and start ww2, today pole got a job shilling for jews instead of going to london to clean toilets like a proud pole, nothing new under the sun I guess

Europeans became cucks, that's the and only reason why EU governments import migrants by millions, push pro-Islam propaganda and shelter Muslim criminals. Legit.

Putin tried to make an alliance with EU fags in the early 00s, but they acted like arrogant motherfuckers.

So now we have what we have plus! Americans don't want us to make ally with Germans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wijd10BZS1w

worldview.stratfor.com/article/germany-and-russia-move-closer

globalresearch.ca/stratfor-us-aims-to-prevent-a-german-russian-alliance/5437247

Simple as that

Attached: 111-84.jpg (1440x1059, 208K)

Weak shill strawman bait is weak.

Implying low IQ Arabs could fight Jewish IQ. Only Whites, Persians, Brahmins and East Asians could resist jewery

Face the facts. It's not an invasion - they are being invited and given resources by the governments.

>EU imported migrants
They never did. They don`t ship people from afrika, people themself move to germany.
>European politics
You mean german politics, EU is Germany, and Germany is EU.
>Migrants.
Everything is very simple. Capitalism needs manpower to grow. Capitalism can only grow or schrink. Second part of this, is that current economic system is Debt Economy. And Debt is obligation that future generation will pay out the debt. So you are moving responsibility on future generation, and if future generation will be smaller that current...

They import them as looking at the agonizing people who don't understand why this happens is very fun for the real masters. They are just bored.

I don't have a link handy, but look up Gaddafi's speeches just before Susan Rice, Samantha Power, Hillary Clinton, and Valery Jarret had him murdered. He asked Obama why a "brotha" would betray Africans. He reminded us that the deal was he would keep the worst muzzies from flooding in to Europe as long as he was allowed to remain in power.

Just look at history, fucking xoxol. Do I need to tell you what the Orange Revolution was about?

Ahh yesss definitely not a "great replacement" such a schizo you filthy goy.

Attached: 23241762384718273648123641287342678123.png (732x765, 988K)

You are overthinking it. They are just incompetent people led by blind ideologues.

They're not bored. It's just that their plans haven't been coming together on time. That's why they try to force meme accelerationism.

>They don`t ship people from afrika
Who does then?
>people themself move to germany.
How? Wakandan teleportation technology?
>Capitalism needs manpower to grow
Another non-argument. This has failed the same way multikulti has. Most migrants are proven to be unemployable.

The Jews are going to arm them when the times comes.

Attached: A605CB17-AA9D-4360-9CD0-CE8F6259642B.png (424x484, 149K)

Well yes but if you just need bodies to throw money at so they will spend it all, you don't really need millions of Muslim migrants in order to do so.

Yeah USA has plenty of incentives to try and prevent/derail natural German - Russian alliance. Visegrad Group seems to be an attempt to create a non-buffer zone between them. Either way Visegrad Group is beyond fucked, in between Germany and Russia, only exists due to American protectorate. Once the protectorate is no longer there, for one reason or another, gg no re Central European Initiative style.

>You mean german politics, EU is Germany, and Germany is EU.
Completely agree here.

>He reminded us that the deal was he would keep the worst muzzies from flooding in to Europe as long as he was allowed to remain in power.
I remember that speech. At the time thought it was rambling of a mad man.

>Sweden 30% muslim in 2050

Attached: 1EED7718-4410-4DEB-89BC-C066E5BA9759.jpg (336x437, 11K)

>Orange Revolution
Don`t try to teach me my history, burger. This Revolt against corrupt elits, read about Gongadze and Kuchma.
>Gaddafi
It has to do with lack of grand strategy for USA in Middle East. Your goverment destroys, not create. Take for example Saddam. First USA feed him weapons to fight Iran in Iran-Iraq war. Than attacked him in Kuwai, than completly overthrow him.

Read about Soros and Brzezinski. You can review The Grand Chessboard by Brzezniski if you want to understand US Grand Strategy for the past few decades. You'll need to look up the Yinon Plan in order to understand why it went the way it did.

I'll just sit back and wait until you bring up Victoria Nuland.

They targeted the most aryan genes for eradication.

Attached: 14C62FFE-E1B6-4E3D-AE8E-0CCC123C81F0.jpg (1242x1463, 494K)

>Don`t try to teach me my history, burger. This Revolt against corrupt elits, read about Gongadze and Kuchma.

yeah, right

Attached: 0rkAT-RMuW0.jpg (604x604, 52K)

Then why are they doing the same shit in USA the Jews are almost done taking over USA and they censoring and denying racial science

At the rate it's going it'll be a lot sooner than that, 10-15 years at most.

b-but muh kikes!?!
Blaming the onions faggots of central Europe and their love of the browns on kikes is fucking retarded.

Fuck off. half of USA knows there’s racial differences, you won’t take over and let these niggers breed with us.

I always find it interesting how "anons" (or shills) are quick to throw poop anytime someone asks more questions than "it's always the jews, right?".

The "it's 100% the jews, only this nothing else going on" assumes that all of the governments, spook agencies and elites of Western Europe are either traitors in on the gig, or a bunch of passive retarded potatoes who just observe and do absolutely nothing on their own. The case that they are potatoes, assuming Russia/China/Germany are passive observers of historical world events orchestrated by Jews and in case of Germany/Western EU passive receivers of whatever happens to them, is silly at best. The traitors explanation would be more fitting, but that's blackpilled af, game over man (doesn't mean it can't be true).

Anons try entertaining a thought that they are neither passive potatoes nor complete traitors. If you think about it, "da j00s" planning the migration and Germany trying to make moves on this situation are not mutually exclusive.

>explains why anti jewish shills are on 4chin
Yeah that's TOTALLY it

One doesn't need to exclude the other. There could be a "Jewish attack" happening and countries/zones trying to make their own plays on it.

But it could be wishful thinking. An alternative to "yeah the planet is rekt already, future is Jewish communism 2.0".

Well if you're going to build a multiethnic european superstate you might as well go the whole 9 yards

Attached: autistic eu map.png (1097x821, 52K)

It’s a shame user, spent a few months in Stockholm, nice city, nice people but I saw more burqas there in a few months than I saw in Paris my entire life.

Attached: 436E5751-3A21-4E99-B3A9-0A13A5370F48.jpg (1060x404, 66K)

It’s the Jews...

youtu.be/-XK_cJgihG8

youtu.be/U0C5BQV6iTs

youtu.be/-7ldT3YL2Kw

>Anons try entertaining a thought that they are neither passive potatoes nor complete traitors. If you think about it, "da j00s" planning the migration and Germany trying to make moves on this situation are not mutually exclusive.

Immigration is the end result of enlightenment bullshit like
>equality
>blank slate
>nation is abstract concept that transcends race aka social construct
when race doesn't exist, everyone can be reprogrammed to follow ideas and nations are made of ideas instead of people, it's easy to justify replacing the people in a nation with a foreign population as long as they learn to say the right catch phrases.
It's not surprisingly that American, French and Britishfags can justify the extermination of their people because they swallowed the enlightenmentpill.

You're right. Now that I think about it, everybody though they were going to be Doctors, Lawyers, and Engineers. That really made a lot more sense.

jews have so much problem themselfs. You know that 1/3 of Israel are Haredi. They don`t believe in state of Israel, don`t work and stydu Thora all day.

>Immigration is the end result of enlightenment bullshit like
>>equality
>>blank slate
>>nation is abstract concept that transcends race aka social construct

Yeah but spooks/power elites who control the seats of officials are not swayed by this. They are cold players well versed in this game who don't fall for propaganda for the masses. Explanation of power elites/military believing into tabloid catch phrases and directing their actions based on that is very unlikely.

>Yinon Plan
It makes no sense. There is no conspiracy. Iran and Saudis are fighting for dominance in the region. Shia / Sunni. Check the religios map and wars. Yemen, Iraq, Syria. Israel is secondary power here.

Kohanim and Levi are supposed to be supported by the community so that they don't get perverted by payoffs. It's one of the more interesting concepts of the so-called Jews. But it also shows you how they tend to take tribalism and "community" and turn it into communism. Just look at the kibbutzes.

Its extremely populat among poles throughout their entire history
The reality comes crashing on them and they cry

- cheap labour (5% of these)
- endless purchasing (financed by debt for the other 95%) = good for gdp
- easier to manipulate (primitive)

friendly reminder that globalized companies have no strategy except for instant profit.

I don't think that by "Jews" anyone on Jow Forums has on mind plain joe inhabitants of Israel.

I forget the exact name, but if you jewgle "Which path to Tehran" you'll find a government whitepaper that explains how they have to knock over a series of countries in the middle east that form an arc of destabilization toward Iran. That paper concludes that the last step is the road through Damascus.

Why is this? It's to debilitate the potential allies of Iran before going after Iran itself. It wipes the desert clean so that Israel can take over the lands very explicitly identified as everything between the Nile and the Eurphrades. That was the plan all along.

>They are cold players well versed in this game who don't fall for propaganda for the masses.
yes they do
if you say bullshit enough time
you hypnotize yourself into believe it.

plus democracy results in politicians that are avg 100 IQ so dumb asses
politicians are not IQ 130 intelligent people
Look at people like Kamala Harris or Cory Booker, they don't even have children and only care about personal power in life.

the jews are definitely hurting society with ((ADL))) and (((AIPAC))) but the core problem is our own stupid ideas and incompetent leadership.

Jews and Arabs are the same thing. They don’t hate each other as much as the (((media))) tells you they do.

Greater Israel Project.

Attached: 1523460847935.jpg (750x400, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vsJYGoRHA-U

>friendly reminder that globalized companies have no strategy except for instant profit
That's legit one of scariest explanations, various institutions / capital groups with plans that don't exceed next 25 years. "Ooops, we accidentally the entire thing... But dat Q3 tho!".

It seems unlikely as financial sector is under heavy influence of spook agencies operated by power elites (question is, who are the current power elites - inb4 it's 100% da j00s all and every single one of them) that many times demonstrated they make long term plans for next 100+ years. The plans obviously do not always work, but they do think long term as well.

One would think that maybe by the third revolution against corrupt elites in 20 years which brought nothing but new corrupt elites youd realise that something is wrong on a deeper level

poland always delivers the dumbest

kebabs and germanoids were allied in ww1? yes.
kebabs and germanoids were allied in ww2?
oh yes they were.
germanoids need manpower for upcoming shit? yes they do.
kebabs and germanoids will be allied in final ww3?
yes they will be.

0 brains. 0 purpose. npc levels.

>plus democracy results in politicians that are avg 100 IQ so dumb asses
>politicians are not IQ 130 intelligent people
Yes, that's why most matters of any significance are operated by technocrats, internal affairs agencies, spook agencies and power elites who all couldn't care less about elections. Shit needs to operate regardless what face is shown on TV.

>but the core problem is our own stupid ideas and incompetent leadership.
Yes there's plenty of evidence that points to that.

>It seems unlikely as financial sector is under heavy influence of spook agencies operated by power elites (question is, who are the current power elites - inb4 it's 100% da j00s all and every single one of them) that many times demonstrated they make long term plans for next 100+ years. The plans obviously do not always work, but they do think long term as well.
This is the major reason I believe the alt-right et. al are controlled movements. There are ALWAYS reactionary movements forming.

The rough idea spectrum was known, but it seems that the specifics are closely monitored and carefully "manipulated"/adjusted. "Devil in details" desu

Attached: unmask_russia.jpg (922x764, 271K)

>destabilization toward Iran
Sorry mate it make no sense. Again. Irak and Iran fough a war. To the very end, Saddam was salty about it. What allies?
If you consider Syria, it can be a valid option. But Syrians had lost like 4 or 5 wars with Israel. While Israel keep Golan Height, Syrians won`t be a problem. During a Yom Kipur, Israelis were pushing to Damaskus. They didn`t capture it, but they could.
But having falied state on your border is always a proble.

Divide and conquer, they bought the immigrants to weaponise against the Germans and then to become scapegoats when patience runs out. Remember the initial speculation that the refugees behind the cologne rapes seemed to have been organised? Ever wondered why refugees seem to be able to cause chaos in German society without consequences? They’re just waiting for the Germans to start attacking migrants and then (((everyone))) heads to New Zealand when the show is well and truly on the road

you have a false fundamental premise
>western EU alliance
nope thanks I dont ally with the Erbfeind before they gib us back Elsass-Lothringen

Attached: Karte_Elsass-Lothringens_1905.jpg (2695x3821, 2.19M)

>They’re just waiting for the Germans to start attacking migrants
median age of native Germans: 47 years
median age of muslims in Germany: 32 years

ain't gonna happen.

So why than they give away Sinai?
During Yom Kipur, they were holding Sinai + west bank of red sea, and they were winning?

>Germans ally with Arabs to further their agenda
"I will insult you and then agree with your theory". Based Emu.

Iran lacks a Rothschild central bank and it potentially would exacerbate the Sino-Soviet split by forming the "axis of evil" together with Russia and China. This is a little bit old fashioned now that they're working on the new Silk Road and you have to worry about India and Pakistan, but it's just basic history.

They don't teach that in schools for a reason. Maybe if you go to MIT and get a degree in international relations so the military (joke: it's the CIA) can pick you up. But you can learn this easily on your own.

Why are European countries importing migrants? It's easy to just say "it's the Jews", or to explain that it's some sort of big geopolitical game, but it's both of those, and a lot more than just those. The short version is, it's because a lot of powerful interests happen to converge on "let a shitton of migrants in". A longer version goes like this.

1. Babyboomers have 'invested' in their houses by taking gigantic mortgages and using those to buy or renovate houses. If the population decreases, the housing market deflates and millions of babyboomers get evicted. So a constantly, quickly growing population is necessary.

2. Politicians stake their careers on economic growth. Look at Trump, who did a 180 on immigration because "the economy needs to keep growing". Immigration is an easy way to grow a country's GDP so politicians can brag about how well 'their' economy is doing.

3. NGOs and international organizations are career engines. They take in disgraced politicians on one end, and aspiring lawyers/politicians/diplomats on the other end. The more migrants there are, the more migrants they can help, which is great for their own resumes.

4. Big businesses like low wages, and constant immigration keeps wages low even when there's a tight labor market. This applies even when migrants just sit on their asses all day, because the illusion of a labor surplus is more important than the reality.

5. A lot of ordinary everyday people get a dopamine rush and feel really good about themselves when they help migrants. The more migrants there are, the more cat ladies can go volunteer at refugee centers and the more retired teachers can go teach language classes.

This theory might make sense if the fact that the EU is a Rothschild backed puppet of the Zionists and the mass Third World immigration weren't a part of the Kalergi Plan.

But I suspect you know this, and are merely trying to gaslight us into not blaming the Jews for the destruction of Europe (again).

Negroid invasion was a part of the Kalergi plan. The entire basis was to mud up the whole world so that the drone class would be globally fungible. Look up the word fungible.

Then read The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America by Charollte Iserbyte to better understand why the universities are a focal point of bringing in the 3rd world.

The entirety of western civilization is cucked by kikes, even when western countries take mudslimes in as refugees and provide islamic terrorists with billions of dollars worth of funding it still is all part of the jews plan, look at how America Funds Saudi Arabia almost as much as they do Israel

>Iran lacks a Rothschild central bank
Does it really matter?
They have a fiat currency, they have a central bank. They trade their fiat currency for other fiat currencies. USD is reserve currency. So you fiat currency tied to USA fiat currency. As long as they participate in "money recycling" in wall street they are usa little bitch.

P.S. Central bank print money, but not create money. (Usually)

Let's go back to Libya. Here we have this "ISIS" or "Al-Nustra" or whatever new name it has. If you are familiar with Soros-Brzezinski color revolutions, then you know the answer to the Benghazi question.

And what's the first thing they did after they toppled the government? They installed a Rothschild central bank. You really want me to believe that the most extreme violent Muslims installed a Jewish bank that goes directly against their Islamic banking rules? I don't think no. Nope.

Quality post.

>But I suspect you know this
I am fully aware of this explanation, yes.

>and are merely trying to gaslight us into not blaming the Jews for the destruction of Europe (again).
Nah, my intent is to bounce a "what if" question on Jow Forums and see what are the replies. Also encourage discussion on the reason why the mass import of migrants / pro-Islam propaganda is 100% supported by Western EU governments.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ci9-48yJJiY

Unless you give "the Jews" 100% complete control over both EU governments and Arabic governments, it would be extremely hard for Jews and Jews alone to move millions of people from Arabic countries (without consulting this with Arabic leadership) into Western EU (without consulting this with EU leadership) and:
- control internal affairs agencies so that Muslim crime reports magically vanishes
- control EU media so that it's always pro-Muslim propaganda
- control EU courts so that child rapists are judged as innocent because muh ekwaliteh
- control spook agencies so they don't try to fight back
- control military so they don't try to fight back
- control power elites so they don't try to fight back

Could be the case. But in this scenario both EU and Arabic world are 100% controlled by "the Jews" and in such scenario it's game over already.

So the two possibilities presented here are:
- absolute world domination and utter control in the hands of Jews
- Germany and Arabic countries made a deal, Jewish influences are not excluded here
Could be one of the those two. Could be something entirely else. I'm not saying which one, just asking questions.

One world government has always been the objective. It's been going on throughout all of recorded (written) history. It's just that only recently do they have the technology to maybe pull it off. But they don't quite have it yet, so they keep pushing the timeline further into the future.

Porky requires more cheap labour

Call them cotten-pickers, fag.

>color revolutions
Revolutions are always goes from bottom to the top. And they only happened in shitty countries. Like my country. When was the last revolution in Japan or USA?. Country needs to be corrupt and poor to have revolution. Plus I think Libya is a bizarre country. You need to have a support of "keys"(power groups - millitary, priests) and tribal leaders. Libyan revolution is all of the above + greed, alot of greed.

>Islamic banking rules
Mate, it`s a meme at this point. Banks give loans and take interest. Naming you banking system other way, won`t change that. They just hide the interest in payment or something else. Greed is natural human characteristics.

About banking conspiracy, I would probably only agree that creating of USA FED. To me it`s a real Rothchild conspiracy.

P.S. Soros is an awful person. His "Short" on Brit banks was not good.

I suppose the most recent bottom-to-top revolution in the US would be the election of Trump.

Seriously, go look up color revolutions. I never guessed I'd be a part of them, but I was. As for banking, look up "usury." Some of this stuff is kind of sub rosa, but most of it is entirely public and waiting for you to learn about.

>Revolutions are always goes from bottom to the top.
I'd argue the opposite. A lot of revolutions involve the second-highest level of society (opposition leaders, religious leaders, top bureaucrats, generals, et cetera) replacing the highest level of society (the head of government and his inner circle), and then the new highest level of society crack down hard on everyone below them.

>Lucifer
This post lost me at this part
Fake and gay