The white man is not indigenous to Africa. Africa is for Blacks...

The white man is not indigenous to Africa. Africa is for Blacks. Blacks were ok before you whites arrived on your evil ships, and Blacks will certainly be ok long after you leave. Mali, Axum, Songhai, Ancient Egypt are the best examples off how Blacks can handle civilization. So take your cracker white asses out of Africa and never come back.

Attached: 1461465609556.jpg (707x370, 93K)

Don't count Egypt please. Excluding that, you should start an organization that preaches this view and also all blacks should go back to africa

Attached: kaimurrosplanetaryreconquest.png (1500x755, 258K)

Blacks deserve, and are able to get more than Africa, so why shouldn't we?

How many Somalians would you like us to send you in exchange for each white person you're expelling?

If you promise to get rid of the jews and take responsibly for every other white, we will consider leaving. But until then, you can bet your ass I want to eat me some snow bunnies.

Attached: 1503639941235.jpg (182x276, 15K)

Go to Egypt and say that, go on.
Don't forget to live stream it.

Are those Haitian dirt pies? Why would whites want those?

Who cares, stop littering

stop trolling faggot, no black person is intelligent enough to talk like that

>Idi Amin
>The genocide of Rwanda 1993
>"Democracy"

But... tell my how you are superior and you will live with prosperity and freedom.

Sorry buddy, you attacked first when you wuz Egyptians and shiet.
The invasion attempt was repelled and then we were obliged to return the favor and actually invade Egypt under the name of Sea Peoples / Hyksos / Pelasgians.

That's why our colonialism was ok too

everyone is a descendant of the 3 sons of noah.
these "white" people you speak of are the descendants of shem, abraham, isaac, and esau

>Whites deserve, and are able to get more than Europe, so why shouldn't we?

Anywhere whites move to becomes better, anywhere blacks or any other race move to becomes worse

lol, a group of men in egypt would beat you to your last breath if you looked at them wrong.

>Mali, Axum, Songhai, Ancient Egypt are the best examples off how Blacks can handle civilization
You do know ancient Egypt wasn't even slightly black. Based on DNA tests on mummies the population is blacker than it has ever been and the people who built the pyramids were actually closer to modern Saudis.
That said we should have left Africa alone. All we did was drag all the shit out of it and ruin our own countries

Niggers have been mass killing themselves for a long time. heard of shaka zulu? Niggers should be greatful the whtie man brought civility & law to a hole like africa.

Good, everything Blacks ever owned belongs to White men, you're not even human so you have no rights faggot.

Motherfucker, you're just good at stealing others shit, and that's it!

Niggers have never created anything worth stealing?

niggers have never created anything worth stealing tho?

God made blacks for hard work and music also.
This is so obvious.

Attached: Kot+blini+_2cb79c1087c6b134c3387a1b9907c70f.jpg (211x212, 10K)

Blacks can into music, drums and dancing very well.

Sounds great. If every African leaves Europe we have a deal.

Do you guys think subsaharan Africans would even know the rest of the world existed if we had just left them alone? A continent sized nature preserve would have been comfy. Also a white Europe / America.

if this picture is true why isnt africa full of water?

OP dares not answer this critical question.

Isn't a third of your country below sea level?

When blacks get rid of whitey, they get Haiti or Zimbabwe or Liberia. Why? Because they're niggers!

The blacks want an excuse about the gold and the oil that the white man took. But the only intelligent people that took the gold were the whites, the blacks have lived in a paleolitic "civilization" where the gold doesn't matter and where there wasn't any form of technology

If you guys are so great why were you guys all tribes and Slaughtering each other like animals before the evil white man came?

Or that you guys sold your own people in to slavery.

Or that most of you still live in mudhuts and shit and piss where you eat?

Or that half your continent is filled with aids?

Or that you guys can't seem to build a stable and wealthy nation or economy?

Or that I visited africa and then the women threw their self against me because ma evil whiteness?

Or that you guys haven't made any scientific progress at all?

Do I need to continue or?

Imagine what's going to happen when whites push back on mass..