Iranian chess player Dorsa Derakhshani plays for the US team after being banned from playing without her hijab by her...

Iranian chess player Dorsa Derakhshani plays for the US team after being banned from playing without her hijab by her own team

Attached: IranianChess.png (1056x834, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryam_Mirzakhani
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Zoroastrian_population
twitter.com/AnonBabble

B-but muh Islamic feminism is empowering

Holy crap I can see her bra...during Chess.

Would rape/10

How much did the CIA pay her to remove it?

>2017

Hmm, Iranian women seem to be quite beautiful... Iranians are aryan, are they not? I'd take one over the oriental roasties that people spam all the time.

post more Iranian qts

Whore, iranian women are notorious cock receptacles the moment they step off the plane. No shame whatsoever, iranians are a joke.

Sluts should be beheaded.

Dang!! She is a cutie!!
Rapey Daley likes it.

Unironically looks whiter than most "white" Americans

No, Iranians (Persians) are mostly a Caucasus population they are the result of Caucasus people invading Persia.

Attached: 1531011739510.jpg (946x941, 137K)

>Iranian
>Playing for US team
She must go back.

unironically based

i'm better at chess than her and i hardly ever play. she's a dumb bitch.

>T. Iranian diaspora advertising his unibrowed short ugly gremlin women to satisfy iranian cuck fetish.

Highest infidelity and divorce rates in the ME, shameful.

>Tfw no qt iranian chessmaster gf

Why even live?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maryam_Mirzakhani

On 13 August 2014, Mirzakhani was honored with the Fields Medal, the most prestigious award in mathematics.Thus, she became the only woman to be honored with the award.

Better than your women, Achmed

An Iranian woman won the Fields Medal, basically the Nobel Prize for Mathematics, but died last year of cancer

Attached: Fields_Maryam_Mirzakhani.jpg (1200x800, 279K)

GLORIOUS

me waifu

Iranians truly have some of the best eyes in the world

100% Aryan Queen

This is at least two or three years old, redditscum.

Persian girls are hot, but Iran is one of the largest consumers of plastic surgery.
Walking around Tehran, almost every second person wears nose job bandages like a mark of pride.

She cute

I’d play a chess match with her any day so long as she didn’t wear a hijab if ya know what I mean.

cringe

Attached: Qatari Sociologist Abd Al-Aziz Al-Khazraj Al-Ansari Mocks the[HD,1280x720, Mp4].webm (852x480, 1.84M)

Attached: Death-to-Israel.jpg (1600x1172, 1006K)

sandnigger detected. The Rashidun Caliphate was a fucking disgrace. Kys for removing Zoroastrianism from Iran to the point that we have to live in India than in our homeland.

Iran is going to be so much better off once they have pride marches.

what is it about chess that attracts so much thottery?

Traitor of her nation

you just know she has nudes with chess pieces in her pusy

SLUT

Good

Damn, no kidding? No perfect country out there... Maybe I'm scum, but if I met an Iranian woman that looked like OP's pic and hit it off, I'd go 100% haram. Just sayin'.
As a bonus kids would be more likely to look less off putting than half-Asian.

this is true

iranians and lebs are the most libertine, effete muslims of all

pakis saudis and turks are the ubermenschen

How are you even suppose to concentrate?

If it helps, most Iranians hate Islam. They resent being Muslim.

Based parsi
I always wondered what you guys thought of Muslims considering you had to flee Iran to India to escape persecution

She's ugly sandnigger. Same as the other muslim shitskin iranians.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (513x575, 124K)

Underated nip posting

The Iranian team isn't shit if they don't honor kill this bitch.
My question is why let a bitch play chess at all? Her father should have chopped off her fingers the second that she picked up a chess piece.
The fact that she was ever on the Iranian team at all proves that sand niggers are totally pussy whipped.
Camel fuckers need to regain their pimp hand.

That's an camisole you tard

Don't move over to the U.S, stay over in Iran bitch.

She's fucking ugly and should be deported from USA back to her muslim shithole where she belongs.

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (600x400, 120K)

Can 100% confirm this, at least the ones living in the West do. There are a lot of iranians in texas and they are paradoxically the most patriotic rah rah murrica fuck yeah types out of any immigrant group I've interacted with. A buddy of mine from school is Iranian. After 9/11 his dad sent him to school the next day decked out in American flag clothes, just so no one was confused where their family's loyalties laid.

t. Jealous Bahai' trap.

Who cares woman only play with woman because they can't compete in the regular league

>Iranians hate Islam

Attached: 764474.jpg (389x545, 80K)

I'm assuming that's because most of the ones in the US had ties to the old US backed regime or at least the current government became hostile to them after the Islamic revolution.

Id take preservation of my culture and civilisation over sport achievements any day of the eternity

They still should be deported. They are not white shitskins. Their descendants will likely identify themselves as shitskins muzzies and will be loyal to the radical islamists.

She's beautiful

Indo European pride world wide

Big nose
You think I give a fuck about which type of thot attire a thot wears?

>t. Saudi savage

They apparently assimilate really well in LA, too. There's a small community here, and they're good eggs.
Relevant to Jow Forums is how many of them love Hitler. Like, so many people I talked to there thought I was German (clearly they hadn't seen many Germans or Britons to tell the difference), and would say they loved Germany and the Nazis.
Shit was great.

>t. Doesn't know any Iranians

>preservation of my culture
Our culture was already destroyed during Islamic invasion of Iran.

Today the actual remnants of Persian culture live scattered, some in India, some in the US, some in Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Zoroastrian_population

>t. never met an Iranian

By not being a lesbian.

>How to infiltrate a spy: 101
Either that or she blew a million dollar sponsorship deal with Sefamerve.com

I take it back. Look at the schnozz on her. In the OP pic she's looking down so it's hard to tell.

Sunnis stink like shit and oil. Fuck off.

Well clearly you do

typical bot replies

Attached: 3535352352.jpg (389x487, 45K)

Yours sounds like more of a bot reply.

No, I just have OCD

Relatives of some American Egyptians I know back in the 60s. Note how westernized they are.

Attached: egypt family early 1960s egyptian arab.jpg (792x611, 34K)

Based. Such a pretty girl shouldn't be hidden behind a tent like Bedouin savage, to honor the cult of some Bedouin faggot.

>blue eyes
>nazi sweater

Attached: roger_dodger[1].jpg (442x699, 131K)

nice girl good for her

Fuck Israel

Attached: Iraqi TV Host Breaks Down in Tears at Plight of Christians .webm (480x320, 1.86M)

QT

Someone around here no doubt also has some pics of Iranian working women in the 1970s. I don't have it on this laptop atm. But it's amazing--they look like ordinary American women, miniskirts and all.

Islam went backwards HARD in the late 70s and things have gotten worse and worse and worse since then.

had to ruin it by taking side photos.....

Attached: 06-Olivia-Taylor[1].gif (400x480, 1.64M)

Nvm

>hijab
>tent
It's just a casual hair covering. Like what the Bible tells women to wear. And it predates Islam (but for that matter, so does the burqa).

Just being America isn't really a cultural accomplishment. One would normally say it's the absence of culture.

Indeed

Attached: nasim aghdam heart.jpg (681x573, 144K)

You have no idea what you're talking about, Achmed. Go fuck a goat.

It's actually nothing, all Quran states is that women and men should dress modestly. In 7th century Arab peninsula, that was the norm, due to their climate. Women covered their head in Persia and elsewhere too, so did men.

And since I'm not bantering, Mohammad wasn't a Bedouin of course, he was a merchant and his tribe was a settled tribe.

waifu material

Please explain where I was wrong, Jethro.

I entirely concur. I thought you were referring to the current laws. My bad.

she foiiineee

How the fuck is this the same girl? Camera man sure knew his angles

You realise that Muslims use both Quran and the hadiths, so even if something is not explicitly detailed in the Quran the hadith is used for specifity

>top 10 anime betrayals
i had a persian gf in HS,9/10 marriage material. its a shame she moved away later.

Doesn't look like the same person.

Attached: dorsa-e1506990060859.jpg (1439x901, 143K)

clearly has a MALE BRAIN

Of course I do, but veracity of hadith is speculative even by theological standards. Most of them were laid down decades if not centuries after the death of Mohammad.
All religion is bullshit anyway.

This doesn’t look bad, other must be shop. Need video.

She's literally a replica of a girl I know, freaky.

>camisole
Merely knowing that word means you're a faggot, faggot.

>tfw to much of a brainlet to detect taqiya or if they're being genuine
Feels kinda like the Japanese talking about big white wieners in the South Park episode

Attached: 1459632680220.jpg (500x371, 36K)

That one isn't her, but this one is:
As it turns out, that picture was taken at a magical angle. I suppose aside from her really wide nose she isn't too bad looking for your typical Iranian.
I revise my initial assessment to 'not hot'.

Attached: 85D8E000-4C74-4BD1-B241-0E9EE1D6DBD7.jpg (829x1200, 145K)

No one ever says this, besides female Muslims.

Attached: 42BEEE29-1B04-4F3D-8B43-69B134CFE1CE.jpg (550x367, 36K)

Depends on the grade of hadith, I am talking about the sahihs that make up Sunni Islam jurisprudence and are agreed upon and used by the major 5 creeds of Sunni Islam