Anyone else think this a turning point? Keeping the public in the dark about major events...

Anyone else think this a turning point? Keeping the public in the dark about major events, withholding evidence in fear of how we'll react

Attached: untitled.png (241x197, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-notredame-spire/france-to-launch-international-competition-to-re-design-notre-dame-spire-idUKKCN1RT19B
theguardian.com/global/2019/apr/17/france-announces-architecture-competition-rebuild-notre-dames-spire
theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/17/notre-dame-fire-macron-promises-to-make-cathedral-more-beautiful-than-before
youtube.com/watch?v=tWPnbHOhgac
viewsurf.com/univers/ville/vue/10370-386926410-france-ile-de-france-paris-cathedrale-notre-dame
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Turning point, you've been fucked for quite some time bucko. The people here are delusional, many a rebel will get shit on, quick and fast, possibly in your sunday best.

Let's be honest, we all know what happened.

If you have any kind of expertise on construction and renovation of old buildings, you'd know it's basically impossible to be an accident.

Yeah its really pissing me off how they hiding the fact that Jews started the fire hoping to pin the blame on Muslims.

Put it this way. If it WAS terrorism do you really think they would admit it?

It is a sick world for a while now. crime statistics being messed with to fit the narrative, changing the meaning of words. It's a total shit show.

Attached: 1555226451968.gif (387x312, 76K)

>If it WAS terrorism
If it was terrorism we should thank the terrorists for burning down a notorious symbol of christ-cuckery.

Macron thinks he can use this to regain popularity while at the same time covering up that it was set on fire by the invaders. There is no excuse to not have any form of explanation for how that ceiling caught fire and spread like it did. Unimaginable pressure would be being put on the renovation company right now if nobody suspected arson

3 Days before a jihadist was arrested for planning to attack Notre Dame
1 Day before it was Palm Sunday
The workers weren't working that day

We may never know

it's been this way since 9/11

I remember before 2001 EVERY news story had a follow up and complete transparency

now everything is 100% secret

Allah works in mysterious ways.

It's been a day and a half for fucks sake

(((They))) told you it was a construction fire while it was still burning. Are you some sort of tin foil nut?

>bucko
Fuck, time to clean my room.

wasnt the charlie hebdo shooting covered up as well? it toom 2 years to reveal the reports about some people being mutilated and left to bleed to death

You kikes just make this shit up as you go along don't you.

>Hey I heard that the terrorists sucked out their eyeballed and raped the sockets with horse dildos while reciting the Koran. The cucked media was too afraid to report it for fear of the glorious white backlash.

please fuck off back to mecca you fucking moron or I'll come and shit on your quran

please survive another fake holocaust

Memory holeing events such as these is “de rigeur” amongst Western Government’s at the moment, the Las Vegas shooter had no motive....really makes you think

THIS

literally no one gives a fuck

This is possibility that can’t be ignored. Jews love to create conflict.

Insurance job / sob story to raise funds. The renovation team found major faults in the old roof and it was only a matter of time before it fell on its own. Better to have 'an accident' now and play on the heart strings to raise the funds publicly than to ask or use tax dollars. All the terrorism stuff is just smoke and mirrors.

Have a hint there.
In France, this is the 3rd major church fire in 5 months and the France kings cathedral of Saint-Denis got vandalized last week.

When one monument gets destroyed each week, the government won't be able to hide what is happening any longer and it will be race war.

Shabbes, Rebbe!

>it will be race war.
You had the race war in 1945 and whites lost. Time to accept the Arab man as your superior.

>Anyone else think this a turning point?
Nope
>Keeping the public in the dark about major events, withholding evidence in fear of how we'll react
Doesn't change the fact that the vast majority will believe the sanctioned narrative, diverting opinions will be labeled "conspiracy theories" and the people that voice them will be labeled crazy, likened to flath earthers.
The turning point will be when there's no food on the table.

>withholding evidence in fear of how we'll react
France has done this time and time again, we all know that the Bataclan victims were tortured, mutilated (genital stuffed in mouths, typical ISIS shit) and the media were too chickenshit to report on it.

The mass media control is their greatest weapon to temper public sentiment, if it would report what was truly going on the yellow jackets would be cutting off heads right now.

No.
Everybody ate the "workplace accident" bait.
It is a warning signal for how far gone we are. But not necessarily a turning point.
In any case I'm going back to mass this weekend. It's time to rejoin what I left out of laziness.

>a race war was disputed between the Arab man and the white man in 1945 in France
?

It was stinking muslims who started the fire and the truth will be leaked.

This is indeed a turning point in the sense of being an open and undisguised show of will, power and determination by the Ruling Class. They have been quite open about what they have done and the obedience they expect to see.
To remind you all of what they are about, expect a few stories inserted into their organs of propaganda about how they burned whole cities full of people to the ground in the 1940s .

It's a turning point even in the normie perception about how they are going to rule. And it is meant to be.

Many more implications for ideas like 'democracy', 'diversity' and the absence of any 'social-contract' will seep into the public mind gradually.

Attached: 1555479428902.jpg (739x592, 74K)

it's a distraction strategy from more important events. With current technology it's possible build a new roof for this shitty cathedral in less than a month.

The world your Masters have got planned for you will make you weep for bygone the Idyl of 'christ-cuckery'

I have a hard time believing anything is going to happen other than people calling out kikes, kikes saying it's "anti-semitic," then the muzzies come around and start to shill their shitty religion, then it repeats. A never-ending circlejerk until everyone is poor and starving.

I hope so.
The internet is still not under their complete control and will likely never be. If they keep coming up with "we may never know" without building an actual case, they -will- lose to those providing theories and breadcrumbs. Especially since the breadcrumbs start being given out before the MSM have decided on a narrative. They either man up and tell the truth, or end up having the truth exposed and be forced to build narratives after people already had ideas imprinted on them, and we all know how bad people are at accepting new, contradicting info

Can you elaborate? I'd like to actually make that point in discussions with others.

The scaffolding was there to set the contolled fire.
The valuable Historical Artifacts were removed to a safe place BEFORE the fire.
The unreplacable Statues were carefully removed from the roof and put into storage.
Your RULERS did this and they WANT you to know it. Even if you are one of the dim ones.

Attached: Untitleddame2.png (768x484, 258K)

>Insurance job / sob story to raise funds.
Are you a 'Stupid-Theorist'?

Attached: 1552996483786.jpg (236x318, 10K)

Your Ruling Class aren't a 'Race'. Not entirely.

Attached: trumpok.jpg (750x375, 60K)

It's a turning point in terms of people's mostly unconscious understanding of how they are Ruled. Not in terms of rebellion.

Attached: taraok.jpg (385x385, 22K)

That was the Bataclan

The fire watch system. Hotwork is not permitted without one(or two, depending on region/policy) watching for fire with an extinguisher handy. Firewatches must stay behind after the work is completed to ensure no embers started to slowly ignite something. This is all enforced through the ranks by supervisors who don't want to found negligent for obvious reasons.

You guys never read Pillars of the Earth? Basically a cave dwelling wild child set the roof on fire so the stone mason who's taking care of him can find work. I'd start looking at currently out-of-work and poor stonemasons in the general area for suspects.

Lol. Because a very old building needing major and potentially controversial repairs is far less likely than some convoluted theory about Jews Muslims and race wars that you can't even explain. You flog.

"God did it!"

Attached: cat.jpg (700x700, 106K)

>"Everything is Normal"

Why are you even here? Back to the television with you. You're missing your programme.

Attached: 180404-ate-d01.png__800x600_q75_subsampling-2.jpg (800x420, 16K)

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-15-15-01-12.png (864x745, 810K)

Explain

>construction and renovation of old buildings
>impossible to be an accident
>people who never took an OSHA class

Whatever you say, soi hands.

Attached: 7C1DC02F-2878-478F-8C9C-FB4DB7B473C0.gif (351x398, 113K)

A report was given or an alarm set off approximately 20 minutes before the second alarm. First alarm was investigated by fire crew then 20 minutes later a fire starts?

The odds of a mostly masonry building spontaneously catching fire due to an electrical spark on the first day of Easter week is so low that we have a higher chance of finding aliens on Mars.

Everything is not normal - Hidden hands shape most of society. But not every event is about some grand plan for race and religion. Sometimes it just plain old corruption and fraud.
But if you want to actually explain your theory, please do and I'll read it in the next ad break.

Show your flag faggot.

In a few weeks everyone will have forgotten, as they forgot all the other massacres.
People tend to forget if it doesnt personally affect them.
We might get a reaction when they start nuking cities innevitably.

You're not paying attention, are you?

Attached: 1539722155636.jpg (720x546, 38K)

>Out of work and poor
>stone mason skilled enough to be allowed near notre dame

Pick one and only one Li

imagine if its an edgy 9 year old

Accident, my fucking arse

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-notredame-spire/france-to-launch-international-competition-to-re-design-notre-dame-spire-idUKKCN1RT19B

Attached: Screenshot (343).png (978x900, 617K)

They're gonna 'improve' it.

If you think this hasn't been planned, you really are an idiot.

theguardian.com/global/2019/apr/17/france-announces-architecture-competition-rebuild-notre-dames-spire

Attached: Untitledghhjkl.png (736x476, 98K)

Its rare for the precipes event to not be an accident
Keep things simmering and ready to boil but never so
Then some fucker drops dead of a stroke gets called murder and you end up speaking French

The utter hubris of Macron. He states that the new spire will be more beautiful than before, specifically the 'before' spire that was world famous and stood for 800 years as a symbol of greatness. What a fucking cunt.

assuredly

Attached: 1554082307199.png (532x518, 564K)

The original being so good Sleeping Beauty's castle stole it's design.

Fuck off macron & your shitty advisors.

Attached: Viollet-le-Ducs-Spire-879x1200.jpg (879x1200, 216K)

They memory holed the priest being beheaded in a French Church too. NEVER FORGET.

Allah did it using his sharia lackeys

What proof do you have that it happened and isnt more total information control?

Of course he has to say it that way, because anything that espouses centuries of white western culture and history is by definition imperfect.

kys glownigger the party hasn't even started

that's it, i'm shooting up a synagogue

Remember how that got memoryholed being a white dude despite cop killing?

*bataclan

It was an insurance scam. The Church needed billions and it just got it.

Forget the cause and focus on the symptoms goy! Oh yellow vests have had enough of our shit, quick--burn down Notre Dame, they'll assume it was muslims. We can empty it our for "renovations" beforehand, it will be easy!

Attached: 1552956034639.gif (300x300, 1.41M)

its*

Multiple eye witnesses. The Jihadis. The body.

I'm black, also livestreaming that day

Attached: c40.jpg (3000x1932, 962K)

> quack quack quack quack quack

Yes all from a delightful government controlled source looking to justify foreign wars

>a national treasure is burned down under your presidency
>this will make him more popular somehow

macron is totally fucked come next election. no doubt about it.

Bush

(((We may never know)))
Akmed and Muhammed did it.

yeah but that was because they blamed the mussies and started a war.

Macretin is doing his best to kiss muslim feet as far as i can see. more likely he will try to invade england again lol

i can confirm this. hot watch can suck because its pretty boring and hard not to fall asleep. I know you have to do it for welding jobs - sit there and watch it for like 90 minutes after its done. its usually a low level worker who has to do it.

And bombing Syria
Very odd foit kisu

wow I just had that "I Pet Goat" shit flash through my mind, people have already drawn that connection I also found

>Audrey (((Azoulay))), director-general of Unesco, the UN’ cultural organisation, said restoring Notre Dame “will last a long time and cost a lot of money”.
Every. Single. Time.

>Financial and political considerations, as well as aesthetic ones, are likely to play a part in the decision about whether to preserve the cathedral as it was before the fire, or adapt it.
(((adapt)))

theguardian.com/world/2019/apr/17/notre-dame-fire-macron-promises-to-make-cathedral-more-beautiful-than-before

Attached: 39.png (512x512, 64K)

Here you are - straight from the mouth of Rothschild's Mini-Me.

Emmanuel Macron: 'We will rebuild Notre Dame within five years'
youtube.com/watch?v=tWPnbHOhgac

This was a punishment beating for all those yellow jacketted French 'traditionalists'.
>People of builders (Masons)
>So much to rebuild (and also Notre Dame)
>Rebuild it 'better'
>Transform this disaster
> Into an opporunity To Come Together
>Deeply reflected on what we have been
>What we have to be ...
>...better than we are
>unites us as a 'human' project

Attached: rts1y5co.jpg (737x491, 27K)

Then how do they know it was arson?

Polsters said its arson
French said investigation
Speculate based on hotwork in the first fire area

1. There were many experts on German tv about this. As you may know, we have a similarly famous cathedral (the Cologne Dome), so we kinda know our way around stuff like this.
2. All of these experts said that the security is too high for something like this to happen. This includes banning dangerous tools, smoking, etc. There is also the fact that old wood will not burn easily, contrary to popular belief. In the case of Notre Dame, the wood was even covered by a metal roof.
3. According to French experts, the renovation works hadn't even started when the fire broke out. There literally were no workers or any equipment that could cause an accident in the are at the time. Source is Le Monde.
4. We know by now that there were two spots where the fire broke out at the same time. That makes the whole accident spin even more impossible. Source is French Media form yesterday and today.
5. The security around Notre Dame was at an all-time high because of several attacks on French churches in the last weeks. So there definitely enough cops/security around to keep a "lazy frenchie from inexplicably smoking a cigarette in between the old wooden beams", as is often claimed in these threads.
5. Insurance fraud is also out. According to Süddeutsche Zeitung in Germany, no insurance company could pay the whole damage sum. It would be idiotic to count on that money because you will never get it.
6. Because of all this, they now go with the "we may never know" spin.

If in doubt, ask around in Cologne Cathedral circles. These people there know their shit. An accident is impossible.

tits

Oh, I forgot something:
viewsurf.com/univers/ville/vue/10370-386926410-france-ile-de-france-paris-cathedrale-notre-dame

See this? it's the webcam that views Notre Dame. Any footage from before the 16th has been deleted.

Together with the above post... well, come to your own conclusions.

Bah
I'm angry.

Now now Jean Claude, we know it's just an accident. Now here's your wine.

Don't check now but I think you might be a faggot
It's ok, I forgive you ;)

My money is on the antifa wing of JDL. They accepted responsibility, then quickly retracted it. The where saying the Church is the pinnacle of antisemitism around the world and all that other jew shit they say. But jews lie, JDL antifa could be lying, on the same token the mosque in israel burning at the same time and the string of churches being set fire to......
If it was muslims they would have come right out and said it. Media 99% jewish and they want a war of whites and muslims.
That or it was jewish lightning. Need a new roof? have a fire, really not much was destroyed but stuff that already needed replacing, + all the statues where removed in advance.
People where saying they couldn't replace the roof because history, landmark and all that other stuff. Jewish lightning = still jews.

Attached: 1555362192413.jpg (989x574, 122K)

Know Your Place

Attached: 0b776216-89ef-47f3-a79f-3c4cb0700781-1209x2040.jpg (380x641, 35K)

>6. Because of all this, they now go with the "we may never know" spin.
No they won't. If it was arson, they'll come clean about it eventually. They just don't want pissed off people taking things too far especially if it was a foreigner who did it.

Also, the security was pretty tight so its hard to believe that someone could've infiltrated the building and lit a fire. It was most likely an electrical fire.

All of this being said, this is a good reason, especially for the sake of migrants, that Europe stops bring in people to replace/supplement the population. Shit like this happens and, even if its purely an accident or the result of broken machinery, the population can get riled up and look for someone to blame. This is why you should NEVER try to replace your population. France should instead seek policies that get the people of France to reproduce and stop killing their children before the French people go out and kill other peoples' children in retaliation for grievances over real or perceived actions.

>My money is on the antifa wing of JDL.
If anyone did it, it would probably have been a fedora-tipping worker.