LOOK! niggers can be smart too!

>LOOK! niggers can be smart too!
>50k upvotes
why

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-17 at 17.34.25.png (1758x1546, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/30/white-liberals-dumb-themselves-down-when-they-speak-black-people-new-study-contends/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That looks like an african

well no shit OP, there's nothing special about yet another white guy being smart

Is this the guy who's prescription was to drink bleach to clean out the system?

Reddit gives 100k upvotes to shallow white woman selfies for no reason all the time. It's just how it is.

because they're literally shit in our countries
most of them are just really dumb ,uncivilised,attracted by violence and lazy.
So if they have a guy like that they're all like "omg look look"

bigotry of low expectations, but when you discuss the subject matter you're "racist"

It's got to be exhausting being an insecure white piece of trash

these pathetic little worms don't even understand that them cheering and treating this as something special makes them racist

Go back to your shithole. Oh wait, you never will because it's filled with people like you.

which one's the doctor ?

I can't imagine anything more cucked than unironically using reddit.

>b...bu..but populationz have variationz xDDDDDDdd
Yes but he still has to live with he's own people, since he still works in favor of hes own group not the main ethnic group, group preference is still a thing.

virtue signaling is just like social media with its addictive properties. the you get that 'feel good' feeling when you do it reinforces the behavior, just like the 'Like' system.

I have never seen any sort of 'doctorate' or other educational degree/diploma with a mugshot on it.

Then again, I've never ordered a PHD from the back of a comic book, so what do I know.

This. Its just another case of niggers lying. If they get caught, tons of white guilt morons will rush to their aid saying something like "He felt like he had to do this because of the overwhelming pressure from whites for blacks to be anything other than criminal idiots!!!"

What was his thesis about?
Structural integrity of mudhuts?

Jesus fucking Christ I hate reddit

These people won't admit it, but they actually think of blacks as beneath them... They're like pets. Seriously, at least we're honest about how we feel, but they have to mask their insecurities about race by propping those races up on special pedestals, like they're showing off a dog at a show. "Look at what Mr. Whiskers can do! Watch him jump through hoops! Oh, and here's my neighbor! He just got a DOCTORATE! Who's a good boy? I'm proud of you. Edit wow thanks for the gold! Cat tax! Feminine penis tax! Punch nazis."

Let them cry about it. Let them throw their bitch fits, hard as they can. They know what I said is true.

It's hilarious how racist reddit is without even realizing it.

They see a black man who succeeds, and they all feel the need to give him a pat on the back because they know in the back of their head that it's an uncommon event.

Bet that guy has better teeth than 75% of the english people.

This is so true, you finally put words into my unstructured thoughts

It's really not much different than cheering on retards at the special Olympics.

someone post that old faceberg image of 2 nig students receiving diplomas as a congrats for being black

*hits pipe*

Attached: 1549533517120.gif (160x160, 811K)

>Bet that guy has better teeth than 75% of the english people.
I bet that 75% of english people PAID for his teeth and his niglet nappy headed monkey.

becoz it is had to be a doc tar in aff rrrikka

*Hitachi pipe*

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-17-06-57-39.png (1425x1572, 1.93M)

Am I mistaken or did he just get released from prison?

Good boy!
Gooood boyyyy!

PAY FOR MY BRUTHAS EDUCATIONS, WHITE PEOPLE

It´s the nigger who needed back up in social media tho.

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/30/white-liberals-dumb-themselves-down-when-they-speak-black-people-new-study-contends/
It's like when people comment on how some deformed retard baby is beautyfull. Virtue signaling

Attached: Macuckron.jpg (960x954, 95K)

If we can see how insulting this is, why can't they?

He looks like he is wearing a prisoner outfit in the certificate pic.

Affirmative action is very real. Try some double blind studies applying for University programs or jobs as a white person and submit an application with the same qualifications as a nig nog and see who gets in first.

NPCs can't think outside of their basic racist programming.

>if white, then insult
>if not white, then praise

It really is that simple. Take any sort of context you want, like a murder, an achievement, etc. and you will find that the typical reddit reaction follows exactly what I wrote.

>Edit wow thanks for the gold!
fuck this one always gets me

also high iq post

Attached: mHM3DMk.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

Doctorate in what?

obsessed

This.
>Hey reddit, check out my GCSEs!

dindu physics

Attached: i-remain-unconvinced-by-your-arguments-jaykwon-ts-seems-to-5958267.png (500x398, 124K)

It has to be exhausting being a meme flag Jew shill