Europe will die. White people will die. And it's a good thing

Europe will die. White people will die. And it's a good thing.

Most powerful Mongolian horde shamans are working daily on destroying white people's protective spirits, rendering white people helpless against jew's tricks and nigger's dicks.

Attached: fire.jpg (1080x709, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

introvertum.com/zakon-o-neuvazhenii-k-vlasti-i-ob-administrativnoj-otvetstvennosti-za-ego-narushenie-polnyj-tekst/
youtube.com/watch?v=SUplioG2DC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

where did this picture take place? Russia?

isn't that type of thing literally illegal in Russia?

I hope Whi*te fucks go extinct

don't we give you a bunch of aid every year?

Go fuck yourself faggot did you just figure out pagans burn your shit every year or something? Christkikes always as hlasted

You shitskins could not maintain our advanced infrastructure for 6 months, within 1 generation you will be shitting in the pot-holes in the once perfect street. As soon as whites go away the area is fucked. You know its true Pajeet...

They realy don't have much time left on this great planet of ours. I'd be generous to give them atleast 100 more years, but that's unlikely considering all the race mixing.

but the most powerful race of sorcerers are the sapmi which we will pay reparations to

The Finnish people would never do that

not only shitskins, once the chinks don't have anyone to steal from they will stagnate and when the inevitable collapse of china comes technology will actually regress.

still mad that we brought toilets to your designated shitting street?

>we
You haven't done anything retard

Seems like we might need their help again for the first time since the second world war

Attached: 1502117214416.jpg (775x837, 69K)

>rendering white people helpless against jew's tricks and nigger's dicks.
Yep, Christianity isn't doing the same thing. Yep, there aren't any Christians out there that are working towards ending the world.

Attached: 1555374528025.jpg (639x639, 163K)

We live in the real democracy.
We can say fuck Putin and nothing will happen.

Attached: 195.jpg (475x356, 22K)

Yeah, a world without whites...

What have whites brought into the world?
Vaccinations, modern science, medicine, communications, computers, transportation, yeah... The world without the creators of these things, but instead filled with sub 80iq inbreeders will be a great place :^)

The mongoloid is right.

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-062459_Chrome.jpg (1080x1111, 574K)

That’s a terrible thing. I know you shitskins think that once the white man is gone, that you’re going to be in charge of the western worlds prosperity, but you aren’t. You see, without whites you don’t have safe nations to live in with incredibly robust benefit systems and large tax bases paying for high-quality public services. Want proof? Look at where these people are coming from — and they’re all the same whether it’s central Americans, Mexicans or shitskins from Africa and the Middle East, every single place where non-whites have control are poor, dangerous and so utterly uninhabitable that when people immigrate to the west (illegally) we can’t even send them back because doing so would essentially be condemning them to death. Where would these people seek asylum if there were no white countries?

Be careful what you wish for user, you might just get it. And once whites are gone, there’s no bringing them back.

vote andrew YANG 2020 FAGGOT

Attached: 1554860720729.png (771x723, 680K)

Example of Khazari "Mongolian" hordes in pic related.

Attached: 1551886385759.jpg (576x1024, 172K)

The good thing is we will not see the shitskinia and destruction everywhere (bc we will be dead at the moment).

Attached: 15d.jpg (604x550, 40K)

>Muh cumskins can only create do good societies
Ever looked at India? UAE? Qatar? Brazil? Japan? Korea? China?
>Once whites are gone, there's no bringing them back
Trust me no one wants you around.

No, we won’t see it cause we’ll be dead. That’s kind of my point. Ok, so as you know, the entire shitskin world is seeking refuge in the west currently. Now let’s say it’s they year 2100: all the whites are gone, Europe is under complete Islamic control and America is just yet one more failed Latin American state. Where will the shitskins of tomorrow seek refuge?

As if you've done anything. You're so pathetic you can't even pretend to take credit for your ancestors achievements. I hope you continue to waste your life on Fortnite.

>Trust me no one wants you around.
You will get your wish.

White people push trannies and faggotry on noble, moral brown people who can do without white degeneracy.

The sooner white people disappear the sooner the moral order will be restored.

Representative sample of white people in pic related.

Attached: brony-meetups-25.jpg (640x480, 169K)

>India
Shithole
>UAE, Qatar
Islamic shitholes
>japan, Korea, China
Homogenous non-black, non-brown nations. Also owes most of their prosperity to trade with the western world

>Whites gone
>USA + Europe becomes a truly multicultural melting pot where people can go to live or vacation if they feel like it
>Peace restored in the middle East so all the Muslims can make all the caliphates they want there
>All other races can live peacefully and prosper on their own without White cunts sowing discord or warfare or colonization
>China and India colonize mars and start spreading further into the solar system
>Peace and prosperity everywhere
I don't see a problem.

Actually, Israel already won there. They got a deal with Greece (Half Jewish PM) and Cyprus about the natural gas and oil in the Aegean and Cyprus. Italy is also part of the deal since the pipeline will go from Israel to Greece to Italy and then to the rest of Europe. So, Israel pretty much guaranteed itself European protection. I gotta give it to the kikes, they really know how to protect themselves.

>Indian
>Ok with Muslim building caliphates

Can't wait for Israel to fuck you over after they're done with us.

>Thinks China going to side with India
LMAO

Based liar
introvertum.com/zakon-o-neuvazhenii-k-vlasti-i-ob-administrativnoj-otvetstvennosti-za-ego-narushenie-polnyj-tekst/

Niggers and Muslims start flooding the new superpowers
Genocidal reactions ensue on both sides
Resources start going scarcer because of chaos, shitskin overpopulation with no concept of parsimony, war.

Earth doomed, reasons: butthurt

If shitskins were so awesome, they could be building that world right now. The whole reason we interfere in the Middle East to begin with is because you people don’t do anything except kill people in the name of your “god”.

>Whi*te
So... the missing letter is, I'll go with p. Whipte, could be pronounced like "wiped". Combined with the Indian user it's a poetic image, I would say.

>We can say fuck Putin
No we can'tBut I can say Fuck you

Attached: 15549908906600.jpg (401x640, 125K)

Because all non-white areas of the globe were very peaceful before the colonial times, right? Oh wait. Learn the difference between reality and fantasy, Mr. Biswas.

who cares
do you?

Christkikes are retarded m8

you think asians and blacks will work together or that jews dont hate asians? russia go clean your self up then sober up and get some fucking fresh air. go for a walk. when your done and your mind is cleared then clean the poo off your walls that you smeared on your walls . the kardashians are not the devil and there is no magical link between sandyhook and juicy fruit gum

show your flag, you filthy kike

Attached: kikes.gif (120x160, 826)

Me? No, like I said I’m not going to be living in a world without whites, as a white man. It’s a question to the shitskins who hate our way of life, but love our safe nations. Once we’re gone, where will they go?

>Ever looked at India?
Literal shit-dump, we send you money so you can have food and clothes, did you use it? No.
> UAE? Qatar?
They exist solely on the backs of 80% slave workers from India,Bangladesh, Failipenis and 20% europeans, americans, russians occupying the middle class and upper class jobs.
> Brazil?
Failed federation living on the success of the european southern states who produce more money than they consume.
They are one day away from becoming Venezuela-Sudan.
> Japan
Based nippon, they will rule Asia, they can create without stealing. Superior genes.
>China
Ethnically mixed and subhuman chinksect inbred masses.
They are a disease upon the world, exactly like locusts.
>Korea
California of Asia.

nothing will happen to (You) because:
1. no one cares what you think
2. only your tear-stained wodka glass will hear you say it

Scorching the Earth should be duty of the last White man

But it's white people pushing degeneracy.

Based ISIS throw faggots off roofs, but whites tell browns to do MOAR SODOMY.

Pic related is typical white art.

Attached: Activist-Mommy-Template-33-2-696x365-618x324.png (618x324, 302K)

meme flaggot, kys

Attached: memeflagfaggot (2).jpg (416x485, 64K)

does this mean more widely available mongolian grill?

Non white here.
Most non whites do not hate hate white people.
We respect them and they respect us to a point.

Please stop this madness.

Heh! But you know I'm right.

Whites are disgusting degenerates. Based Mudslimes know what to do with faggots.

Attached: brunei-gay-the-sun.png (644x472, 58K)

>Europe will die. White people will die. And it's a good thing.
Sounds like an average Vox article title.

alright, white people will die, but who will lead the progress and inventions? humans will quickly decline without white progress, look at africa, look at asia how they looked before white people dared to put a foot on their land, lands of total retards, especially africa

>muh based dune coons

You are a pathetic cuck.

Attached: muzzies.jpg (300x283, 15K)

>1 post by this ID
thread disregarded
>in all fields

Face it all of us whites will have to die so satan can rain here for a thousand years.... Check Revolations in the KJV.

Sounds like the first line of your constitution

Fuck you NIGGER....WE KNOW HOW THIS WILL END AND ARE WAITING !

Ya see we can get along.

>You are a pathetic cuck.
You know I'm right.

Whites turned away from God and now they are trying to force degeneracy on everyone else.

This will only stop when whites are genocided. (Or whites turn back to God)

Attached: 664b5af4bb01ead36fc5edfd6b77a425ed6fc126d23bc1332f9174074bbb5f74.png (300x250, 90K)

but le atheism light version is based

gtfo

youtube.com/watch?v=SUplioG2DC4

Attached: 8759867565875.jpg (3000x2400, 418K)

It will stop when this current, decadent civilisation finally burns to the ground. White people have gone through many civilisations, regimes, plagues. We aren't going anywhere.

Attached: whitepeople.jpg (1024x340, 72K)

Иди нaхyй, измeнник

>Europe will die.
Bad news- you must dig your shitty cars out, Ivan!

amritsar massacre was good

butthurt alert

>Most powerful Mongolian horde shamans are working daily on destroying white people's protective spirits
Can confirm. Our shamans are very powerful

Attached: Scj6.png (784x785, 1.24M)

The best thing you can do is to accurately document the anti-white zeitgeist of this era to convince future white societies of the dangers of the same mistake they have kept repeating over and over since the beginning of time.

Based and Tengripilled.

so its seems Pajeet, so it seems.

Attached: poo in it.png (629x454, 448K)

I just had a very blackpilled phone conversation where my friend and I determined that the perceived white "supermajorities" in most ex-British colonies and Europe are far worse than we had anticipated. When you factor in Boomers dying and the number of Turkroaches matriculating over the next 7-15 years, I have a feeling that the 86% in Britain or 56% in the US might be even worse. In Europe, surely Muslim segments will be broad enough to support political coalitions, and then, the abolition of republics and democracies altogether :/

Tell me a nice story, bros.

>I just had a very blackpilled phone conversation where my friend and I determined that the perceived white "supermajorities" in most ex-British colonies and Europe are far worse than we had anticipated.
It fascinates me that you can just call a friend and start talking about these things. What does it feel like to have a friend?

LOL....

>implying muslim caliphates wouldnt shortly be at your door step
>implying India will ever be a space faring civilization

Yeah they do that all the time @burning man

Too bad for you I am the most powerful void shaman and I will stop the Jews.

Attached: 500px-Tzeentch_the_Architect_of_Fate.jpg (500x545, 45K)

Yeah...and dont forget when a niggers gets into city politics how fast theygo to shit......but...but....but....you did this to us.....fuck you niggers....shit or gtfo.

Hah, well the first part was actually about how he couldn't stand the majority of our shared acquaintance's response to the Notre Dame fire online.

We're both musicians, we used to lean left. He's gay, although I've noticed more gay men becoming right wing so his friends are even more moonbat than people we both know through music.

We actually fell out for a while because he was redpilling so hard, I needed a break from all that head-spinning. But he's one of a very few friends i have left and it's actually because I'm perceived as a "Nazi" - not having said anything more overt than criticising CNN here or there, or suggesting that mass migration is ruining Australia. He's experiencing the same thing at his end - particularly women friends of his who are all disgusting Gen Xers - still slutting around with all genders, using hard drugs etc, spewing leftwing vomit, working in academia and media. They just catch a sniff of dissent and they become rabid.

Most of the time we just talk about synthesisers.

I dont care.....do YOU ?

Man...what guys wont do for some pussy.... ....amirit ?

The joke goes differently, though.

>Amerimutt and Russian talk
>Amerimutt says: "We live in a real democracy. We can stand in front of the White House, say "Fuck Trump!" and nothing will happen."
>Russian says: "We also live in a real democracy. We can stand in front of the Kremlin, also say "Fuck Trump!" and nothing will happen."

I practice magick and I will now begin using it to protect whites and use my knowledge of baneful magick to smite our enemies.

Yeah...but we are still here now arent we.

My concern is we'll be in camps before then.

I think we should build our camps first.

Fucking women.......please just fucking go bitch.

Yeah ........typical women me first.....

I've already got a gay friend, women friends would be too much. That's HIS fucken problem.

Meanwhile my grill likes to think of herself as a lefty but she's got Reality AIDS too I think.

Sorry, not sure I established this - I'm a male, hetero, right wing - and what are you, Paco?

You might be suffering from poo-traumatic stress disorder.

Nederland speaks the truth

Attached: 1555290716099.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

>What does it feel like to have a friend?
I'll be your friend if you buy me a phone and pay for service.

I am a edgy boy against racists on "Jow Forums" from (((Russia))),AMA.

Post nose

Attached: katiegrantTeriPengilley.gif (1368x1026, 518K)

Would suck

Fancied the 30 days of night grill vampire too.
I have such bad taste in women